Adult Sex Ed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "I had to stop so many of you tonight from going too far and straying from the lesson. I bet so many of you just need release." And at this she felt the professors hand snake around to her belly. Whitney felt her breath quicken. Mrs. Colliers hand moved lower and unbuttoned her jeans. Her hand left suddenly and Whitney recognized this as a request. Permission was needed. Inside the room, Marc was slowly working his dick in and out of Claire.

Whitney tucked her thumbs into the waistline of her jeans and underwear, and pulled them down over her hips and butt. She dropped them to her ankles and left them there. She felt a hand cup her right butt cheek, a delicate pinky finger slide up her crack. Mrs. Collier sighed in her ear and bit at the lobe. Whitney placed a hand on the door frame, steadying herself as she watched Marc piston himself out of Claire. Claire had placed both of her hands on her own chest and was pulling at her small breasts. Marc pushed one of the hands out of the way and squeezed one roughly himself. She curled her legs around his ass and trapped him there.

A single finger belonging to Mrs. Collier slid into Whitney's pussy lips from behind and rubbed in a see-saw motion from clit to base. Whitney was slick, she knew, a culmination of the entire night leading to this moment and when Mrs. Collier finally slid a finger in from behind she melted.

Claire was up now, using a hand behind Marc's neck to steady herself on the desk and he was pounding furiously now. Even through the door he could hear them both and their sex sounds. They kissed infrequently, but each time it was passionate and desirous. Claire moaned into his mouth and bit at his lip.

With one hand working in and out of Whitney's snatch, Mrs. Collier curled her other hand around Whitney's hip and began to rub at her clitoris from the front. Whitney instinctively spread her legs, leaning into the door and stretching her legs farther back. She grunted and breathed raggedly. She never took her eyes off Claire or Marc but was always aware of what was being done to her. She felt warm all over, everything was tingling. She wanted more. She wished she was Claire being pounded into submission on the table.

The two of them were joined into one, only separating briefly at the hips when Marc took his cock out only to quickly slide the entire length back in. They even pressed their foreheads together. Claire was glancing down watching Marc piston in and out of her, but suddenly she looked up when she heard him grunting.

Whitney's legs were weak and trembling. She felt that burning sensation that she craved so much. As she felt it build, she turned her head back and found Mrs. Collier's lips that been nibbling playfully on her ear. They kissed passionately and their tongues wrestled as Whitney's orgasm came on her in a wave. Mrs. Collier quickly removed her hand that was behind her working inside of her pussy and covered Whitney's mouth with it, stifling her screams. Whitney could smell her own pussy juices and her fingers and it was an intoxicating smell. Mrs. Collier's hands never stopped moving on her Clit, but they had slowed now, allowing Whitney to come down softly.

With her mouth covered, and her eyes wide, she watched and heard Marc sound. He stared down at himself as he came deep into Claire's pussy and his thrusting slowed. She stared into his eyes the entire time and when he had finally exhausted himself he looked back at her and they shared a deep and exhausted kiss as well. His cum leaked out of her slowly and onto the floor.

Whitney was breathing ragged now. Mrs. Collier removed her hand from across her mouth, gripped her shoulder and rolled here away from the door, so that they wouldn't be spotted. She smiled at Whitney and placed a finger on her lips, the same one that had been inside her. Whitney opened her mouth unconsciously and sucked at it softly before Mrs. Collier withdrew it and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

Whitney sighed, panting slightly. She gazed up into Mrs. Colliers eyes as she bent down to pull her pants and underwear up. Mrs. Collier was shouldering her purse.

"Is there um, anything that I can do for you?" Whitney asked, unsure what that sentence even mean.

Mrs. Collier gripped her shoulder and leaned in, kissing her softly on her forehead. "No, but you're sweet to ask." She turned on her heel. "Consider that a gift." She called out as her heels sounded off as she walked away down the hallway.

Whitney stood against the wall breathless. She heard commotion near the door, realizing that Claire and Marc were finishing up and would be leaving soon. She adjusted herself quickly and tore off down the hallway, following the sound of those heels.