Adult Sex Ed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poor girl was frozen and if it was possible for her knuckles to be any whiter than her already pale skin, they were. She made absolutely no effort to move.

"Rachel," Mrs. Collier chided, "It's a tough line for me to walk. I want to make sure everyone is completely comfortable in their time here but this is unfortunately a full participation class. If you're going to stay, you're going to participate. No looky-loos here."

Rachel stuck her tongue in her cheek, almost defiantly, as she decided what to do. She rose slowly and floated to the front of the room. She had long, flowing blonde hair. Her hair was so light it was practically white. She was truly out of place here, in a weird Sexual Education class. She looked like she would be more comfortable at her Dad's country club, or maybe sunbathing on a yacht somewhere. She wore beautiful pearl earrings and black and white polka dot headband that only certain girls could pull off anymore.

She was a petite thing and Professor Collier towered over as she greeted her in front of the rest of the group. "I have an idea," Professor Collier said at last. "To mix things up a little, I think I would prefer if you turned around and bent over the desk the other way, with your uh, backside to us."

Rachel glared at her in response but Professor Collier insisted and leaned to whisper in her ear. Whatever she said worked, because Rachel's face softened and the teacher retreated to her seat. Rachel disrobed slowly as if being tortured. Whitney noticed she was small, slender and pale when she finally ended the show of removing her clothing save for black lace underwear. She covered what breasts she had with one hand, making a makeshift handbra. She turned slowly and bent over showing us a trim and athletic ass, barely contained by her black lace underwear.

Professor Collier called up Demetrius and Rachel visibly flinched, either from anxiety or just not liking the name called. But she stayed still bent over the desk. Whitney tried to hide her disappointment. Before this class was over, she hoped she could feel something belonging to him inside of her.

Demetrius approached her softly and it must have been titillating for Rachel to hear his soft footsteps approach her. He was tall, and clearly athletic with a clean shaven head. Everything about him was long and muscular, including his boney fingers. He was quiet, hardly speaking but didn't seem to lack confidence like Ben did.

He undressed slowly and confidently. While he wasn't the most muscular man Whitney had ever seen, he was sculpted enough to make Whitney want to reach out and caress him. He had small tufts of hair every which way that were hard to make out on his dark, ebony skin.

When he reached her, he placed a hand on the small of her back and used his fingertips to make small circles on her back as if to say, "Don't worry, I've got this." She eased a little and lowered herself onto her elbows.

He placed his right down on the back of her thigh and gripped it roughly. She tensed visibly but this tension was different. Anticipation, not fear. With a firm, guiding motion he brought her legs closer together and now she bent fully over the desk resting on her chest now. Rachel glanced back at him with her head flat on the desk, though whether they made eye contact, Whitney couldn't tell.

He knelt down behind her and drew a leg close and kissed the side of her thigh. Than using one of those long, bony fingers he hooked the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down. Before too long, he had lowered them past her knees and around her calves. Using the hand wrapped around her thighs, he pulled her legs open roughly, stretching her underwear between her ankles.

Now her pussy was fully revealed, and Rachel's creamy white skin bent over the desk with her panties around her ankles was the sexiest thing that Whitney had seen in some time. She tried to imagine herself behind Rachel, grazing her thighs, maybe touching her down there. She found herself maybe jealous of Demetrius.

Demetrius stood up now and placed a firm hand on the small of Rachel's back and held her there and with his other hand cupped her butt cheek, squeezing it firmly. He made his hand flat and ran it lengthwise down her exposed crack, starting at the top and ending at the bottom. He turned his palm flat and rubbed it roughly over her pussy. Rachel jolted, not really trying to rise, but enough that Demetrius held her down firmly as he fondled her. He traced a finger back up her crack and circled around her backdoor, teasing it. For a moment he looked like he was going to insert his finger, but he stopped and proceeded back to her pussy. And here he did insert a finger and when Rachel jolted again, Demetrius held her firmly in place. He moved slowly at first and from here we could all see how visibly wet she was. His fingers took up almost her entire tunnel, like any other cock might. Suddenly, Mrs Collier stood, and Whitney thought that she might end it, but instead she strode over to Demetrius and whispered to him.

He nodded and adjusted his fingers inside of her, making more of a hooking motion towards the top of her pussy. Professor Collier nodded and Demetrius continued, picking up speed as he found this new motion.

Some of the boys in the class may not have understood, but Whitney certainly did. Mrs. Collier had instructed him on how to find her G-spot and it was clearly working. Whitney was surprised she let it continue for as long as she did, but whatever her reason, Demetrius continued and after a few minutes of fingering, Rachel's legs shook violently, bent over that desk. She let out a restrained moan suddenly and relaxed everything, breathing rapidly.

Demetrius left her there and it was a few moments before she gathered herself and picked herself up from the desk, pulled her panties up and made her way back to her seat. Whitney's was hot now. Her legs were in fire. It was undoubtedly her turn soon and she was ready. She glanced over at her potential partners. Marc was in a relationship with Claire, so her potential partners were whittled down to Alex and Logan.

Logan was attractive, if not a little nerdy. He was shorter than average without being "short" with neatly trimmed brown hair with some kind of product in it. He had expensive glasses that gave him an executive look, rather than a bookish one. When Whitney had noticed him in the classes before, he seemed more to be studying then to be enjoying the sex acts going on in front of him. He had darker, olive hued skin, maybe of Italian ancestry.

Alex was short too, but broad like a tree stump. He had thick shoulders and a thick waist and thick legs, everything about him was thick. His eyebrows were thick and wispy and there was some hair on his hands as well. Whitney suspected his chest would have a canopy of hair sprawling across it as well. Everything about him was brutish and Neolithic, save for his kind blue eyes. These were an important saving feature than turned him from a true caveman to maybe some kind of ancient warrior. If Whitney was being honest, she would prefer Logan to Alex, but in either case she wasn't necessarily attracted to either. But this wasn't about attraction, it was about learning.

She rose, whether Professor had called her or not, she didn't hear. But she rose because she suspected her turn was next. She heard and felt nothing as she drifted to the front disrobing as she went. Of the 11 members of the class, only her and Demetrius were black. Demetrius skin was darker than hers and truth be told Whitney's skin had lighter shades in spots where the sun hit just right. She had her hair up in a small coifed afro, arranged in a caucophony of little curls. A few were detailed blonde, but her hair was mostly a dark brown.

She had always loved her skin, but her legs really gave that skin a place to shine. Her thighs were like an oil painting, with different shades all blending into one smooth color in the light. They smelled of cocoa butter. She had a tight stomach, from a few years of gymnastics growing up, and she had kept a good portion of her eating practices from it. Her breasts were small, but perky, with ample sized chocolate nipples already hardened. She meant to keep her black underwear but she thought better of it and discarded that around her ankles as well, freeing herself in front of the class. She leaned back against the desk expectantly.

"- since the numbers are off." Mrs. Collier's voice was trailing off. Whitney cocked an eyebrow and glanced in her direction. She hadn't been paying attention, so caught up in her own head. Mrs. Collier was looking back at her expectantly. As if she was waiting for an answer to a question Whitney never heard.

Whitney heard the sound of moving chairs. "Yes, that's right. Chairs. Two of them" She thought to herself, panicking. When she turned away from Mrs. Collier, she confirmed what her ears had told her.

"Of course, there's two of them. Do the math, stupid. 2 boys left and only one girl. They're going to both use you." And that made her all the wetter and all the more frightened. That's what Mrs. Collier was waiting for. Waiting for Whitney to call it off and run. But she wouldn't. Both Alex and Logan were approaching her much too quickly for her to decide if she wanted to run.

Alex was much quicker to remove his shirt. Whitney had been correct, he was wildly hairy, but that wasn't so much of a problem for her. Logan seemed much more focused on her body than the actual task at hand.

They came on her quickly and Whitney made a split decision, that she wasn't even aware of making. No at this point she was unconsciously thinking and moving. Was this what the other girls were thinking. Have I completely lost control.

She reached out to Logan as he approached and kissed him, before he was even ready for it. She must have surprised him, because he was slow to open his mouth to accept her lips and tongue. She gripped his lower lip between hers and pulled at it softly. His hand, someone's hand pulled at a nipple and she moaned into his mouth. He was with it now, ready for the game and he took her jaw in his hand and broke the kiss away, exposing her neck and he kissed her there, indelicately.

She felt a hand on the inside of her left thigh and almost immediately after a hand on her right knee. Somebody had been paying attention and another hadn't. The hand on her left thigh moved inward quickly and roughly worked at her outside lips. At the same time, Alex leaned in for a kiss she wasn't expecting. He kissed her harshly and she found herself almost fighting him off. There was plenty of passion there but not enough finesse. It was almost enough to take her out of the moment, but then the hand on her pussy moved down the crack of her anus and that sent a shockwave through her. A big rough digit fingered away at her hole.

Meanwhile, the hand that had been on her right knee moved firmly down and nestled into her thigh. Then slowly inched it's way forward and found her clitoris. Someone had been paying attention. The feel was soft, without being feathery. Just enough to let Whitney know that someone was there.

And this was heaven. A thick finger probing at her backdoor and a hand, Logan's hand she knew, working delicately around her clit. She broke off the hard, indecorous kiss with Alex and embraced Logan again. He was ready this time and the two of them shared an intimate kiss before she leaned back from the pleasure. They worked in tandem, maybe not perfectly, but they could both see what they were doing to her. She supported herself on her elbows , breasts thrust into the air as the two boys worked on her. She felt the tension build all over, squirmed between the two of them. Aching for someone else to touch her breasts. The pleasure was unbearable. She needed something else between her legs. Something much bigger. She felt a finger insert, whose she didn't know, but it wasn't enough. She felt her legs shake,

And then suddenly, it stopped. Mrs. Collier had halted it. In the back of her mind, Whitney had heard it, but she was a few half second late to register it. The boys re-dressed and after a calming moment and a chance to lift herself from the desk, she did too. The walk back to her seat gave her a mix of emotions.

She felt good, it was a massive high. But she was angry too, to be left high and dry. What was the point of this class anymore? She could just find a guy on Tinder and teach him to do these things to her. Hell, maybe two.

And then she realized, maybe that was the point of this class. She had never considered two boys before. Maybe...some others in the class had never considered the things done to them either. This was an open space, where everyone was vulnerable and could try new things without feeling ashamed of themselves later. This wasn't a horrible memory to look back on, where she had gotten drunk at a frat party and passed around. This was a free place to experiment.

She sat down less angry and more understanding, if not a little frustrated. The class was almost over and she could relieve herself later if necessary, either by herself or maybe, just maybe. She glanced at James and as if reading her consideration he looked back and grinned at her. She snapped her head back lazily. "No, not him again." She thought. She stared at Demetrius so hard that she surely felt he might feel her looking, but she never could catch his attention. He seemed oblivious to her. "Maybe someday" she thought, "But not today."

Marc and Claire, the couple, were the last to get up. Professor Collier was offering some kind of instruction, but Whitney had gotten pretty good at tuning her out without even really trying.

Claire undressed slowly and Marc brought his chair with him and placed it at her feet. Clair was tall, almost as tall as Marc, who must have been 6 ft. Skinny too, she had long, gorgeous legs and slightly tanned skin. She had a short, honey-blonde, bob haircut that the president of the PTA might wear. Her breasts were small, so small that there was hardly a discernible "breast" and more just the pale pink nipple that stood out on either side. "She must have been an athlete at some point in her life," Whitney surmised. Her bra had been pink, and her underwear pink to match and Whitney would place a strong wager that many of her apartment decorations would be pink too.

She sat on the desk, and when Marc placed his chair between her legs, she used his shoulders and the back of the chair to rest her legs. It looked to all the world like an amateur gynecological exam. Marc used the tips of his fingers to trace the underside of her thighs and he planted kisses on each side and when he was done doing that he stuck his tongue out and licked from the base of her pussy up one side of her thigh. Whitney whimpered at how nice that must feel.

She had no hair to speak of between her legs, and had instead elected to shave completely. Marc scooted his chair closer and placed his palm on the top of her mound and used only his thumb, ran his fingers around her clitoris in slow circles. It was agonizing to watch, because it was clearly having an effect on Claire, but for the rest of us it was repetitive and cloying. He felt around with his free hand after a time ran it softly up and down the length of her slit, never stopping the motion of his thumb. When she was wet enough, he inserted a finger and Claire lay back on the desk fully invested now, leaving her legs bent on his shoulder. He curled his finger, hooking it inside of her and rubbed at the top of her love tunnel, aiming for her G-Spot like Demetrius had done earlier for Rachel. He worked inside and out slowly while the rest of us watched Claire's stomach rise and fall rapidly. One of her legs twitched.

He bent forward suddenly and engulfed her clitoris with his mouth and slurped loudly in and Claire moaned involuntarily, almost screaming. Whitney pushed both hands between her thighs. She needed to relieve herself now, but not here. She should just excuse herself, she thought. Find somewhere nice and quiet to do it. To scream until she shook pawing at her own sex.

"I think that's enough!" Mrs. Collier barked and Whitney was relieved. She began to gather her things before she even received permission.

"Everyone may leave, same time next week. Marc and Claire, I would ask that you stay behind for a moment." The Professor announced.

Everyone hurriedly gathered their belongings and Whitney was sure that they all had the same thoughts as she had. Relief, and where to find it.

She burst from the classroom and practically ran down the stairs, clutching her purse tight to her. She found herself in the car, panting. She thought about doing it here. She was parked at the far end of the lot and behind the shadow of a tree. No...too risky. She needed to drive somewhere else.

She looked up and noticed Tawny walking towards her car, with James close behind her, smiling and chatting with her. Tawny was smiling and Whitney knew that look. She had thought those thoughts with him. She felt jealous all of a sudden, but it was too late now. They two of them had stopped by her car to chat.

Instead of being horny now, she was more angry. Why was there a competition here all of a sudden. She made to turn the key in the ignition when her eyes caught the doctor's note sitting on her front seat. She still needed to turn that in if she was going to stay in the class next week. "Would she still be in the class next week," she asked. "Don't be stupid," came the answer and she grabbed the note and kicked open the door.

"Just turn this in and then you can go home and finish yourself off," Whitney told herself, marching up the steps. She ascended the stairs in a rush, hoping she hadn't missed Mrs. Collier, who had stayed late to talk to Marc and Claire. She made it down the final hallway when she heard the door open and Mrs. Collier stepped through the doorway.

Whitney smiled and stuck out the note. "Here's it is. I almost forgot to bring it."

Professor Collier smiled at her weakly, "Oh, thank you Whitney. I'm glad you'll be with us next week.

Whitney was almost to the door now and she could see that it was dark inside the classroom. Mrs. Collier had been locking up. Professor Collier glanced nervously back inside the door window and Whitney stole a glance.

It was dark inside the room, but there was enough moonlight and fluorescent light from the street lights outside to light up the figures of Marc and Claire still in the classroom.

Whitney paused and glanced at Professor Collier. "Are they?" She let her voice trail. She knew the answer. She could see it plainly. She rotated her shoulder and pressed her nose to the glass.

Claire was on the desk again, laying on her back. Marc was standing between her legs, rubbing her thighs slowly. Claire was still nude, one hand rubbing her own breast.

"You really were quite something today, Whitney." Whitney became aware of Professor Collier standing closely behind her. "I was going to send out grades via email tonight to tell you how you did, but I might as well tell you now. You were really something. Open and brave."

Whitney could feel Mrs. Colliers breasts digging into the backs of her shoulders and her stomach pressed into her back. Her breath was hot on her ear.

Inside the classroom, Claire was still using one hand to touch her own chest, but with the other she reached down and felt for Marc's erection and played with it. They stared at each other longingly. Claire pulled him in by his cock and placed him at the entrance to her sex and then slowly, together he inserted himself. She arched her back at the sensation.

"They're really beautiful aren't they," Mrs. Collier cooed, motioning in Marc and Claire's direction "I asked them to stay behind so that I could give them a few pointers. I felt terrible for calling them off when they were doing so well, so I decided to give them the room. I don't think they would mind if we watched."