Adult Situations Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also have enjoyed the sex with you, of course, and with Trish, Darlene, and Deborah. I can enjoy it more knowing that you love me and are feeling the same way that I do.

"I have mixed emotions about you having sex with others. With other women, not at all; that's hot and arousing. With other men, I think it's hot and arousing, but I'm competitive enough to think that I might get displaced. On the other hand, I do enjoy that feeling of being slightly cuckolded in some way. So, go ahead. If that changes, I'll let you know.

"I like the group sex we've been having. Being able to look around at you and the others also having sexual enjoyment is almost a peak experience all by itself. I don't want to see that stop right now.

"Lastly, I want you to know that when I say 'I love you', that I have moved you to the category of 'serious' girlfriend -- so serious, that I've started to think about popping the question to you some day. In the meantime, I want to talk to you about what you think our family life would be like. Do you want kids? Will you travel forever? Can you put up with me not having seen the world the way you have?"

Crystal had tears in her eyes. When I stopped talking, she hugged me very tightly. She said one word, "Yes!"

A minute or two later, she tugged on my arm, "Come and make love to me. I need you right now. I need to show you how much that I love you."

We went inside and up to my (our) bedroom. Our coupling late on that Saturday morning, was the most tender and romantic interaction I'd ever had in my life. Crystal told me she felt the same. I could see the stars in her eyes for me. I felt on top of the world.