All Comments on 'Adult Situations Ch. 07-08'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pwdinblewpwdinblewalmost 2 years ago

I liked the initial premise, but sadly there's little character development: they're just nice people who have more sex in an evening than I get in a week. Bland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The difficult thing about Harem/Group stories is the balance between character development and adding new characters. There is no point in bringing in dozens of characters and having to switch between so many.

I hope the writer keeps his focus on the main chars and their story.

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125almost 2 years ago

I’ve liked and followed this series. For some reason the next installment is showing up on my favorites page but there’s a 404 error when I click the link and that installment doesn’t show up on your stories page. Curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have like to have the air tight segment expanded on.

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 1 year ago

Really enjoy this series, I hope it doesn’t get confusing and loose the “heat” of the many moments

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

My momma always said "share and share alike", this sounds like the adult extension to that philosophy! This story just keeps giving and giving, hard-ons that is, lol. I appreciate and applaud your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3494 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES