Adult Situations Ch. 41-42

Story Info
Contrast of life styles. Teen takes a stand. New housemates.
8.2k words
4.75
7k
12
0

Part 21 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 41 - Heather

I lay on a chaise on the patio behind my father's home. I was recovering from two major physical feats, hoping that I'd regain some strength to walk next door to my own home.

First, I had made love with Kim Stanley in her bed in her bedroom in my father's home. She was almost living there fulltime, despite having a penthouse condo downtown and honoring a heavy travel schedule dictated by her many investments. She felt like an energetic fuck, and that's what we did. Second, after our free-wheeling lovemaking session, Kim had coaxed me into swimming laps naked with her. Thinking I was invincible, a feeling she inspired in me with her dirty talk as we fucked, I agreed. I did sixty-three laps before I had to stop, and that was in my father's larger pool. Kim finished out her one-hundred laps before stopping, and she was barely out of breath.

As I lay there in the sun with my eyes closed, I heard two female voices coming to the patio from inside the house. I sat up just in time to see Trish coming out the door with Heather. Heather was a graduating teen who'd been my sex partner for a good part of the high school graduation sex party that we hosted, mainly to keep Lisa and Madison happy.

Hellos were exchanged. Trish upon seeing my nudity, immediately stripped off her scrubs -- her uniform at the hospital. Heather watched, blushed, and then did the same. I think she had that 'when in Rome' attitude.

"What brings you two together?" I asked.

"Heather finally came by the hospital today. I had a break and showed her around. ER activity was light this afternoon. She got good dose of nursing. Further, we talked to HR, and I think the hospital will bring her on starting Monday as a candy striper."

I teased Trish, "And you told her what an august job that was."

Heather shook her head. "No, I got the straight talk: dirty bed pans, dirty sheets with blood, urine, shit, and vomit on them, constant washing of rooms and equipment, bathroom cleaning, and maybe helping old ladies stand up after one operation or another. I did ask to be assigned to the ER. It sounded more exciting than the orthopedic ward."

Trish said, "I asked for her as an aide, too, so the connection will probably work out. HR is good like that."

Heather had looked pleased that I was at the house. Trish explained that I lived next door, but went back and forth between the houses. She speculated, "And this afternoon, since a very naked and happy looking Kim is inside making herself a Smoothie, I figure you came over for some nookie."

I just nodded and added, "And sixty-three laps in that pool." I pointed.

Trish kissed me, "And baby is not used to so much exercise all at once."

"I'm not but it is inspiring me to do more exercise."

"Yeah, all the sex you perform really doesn't count. It burns a few calories, but you need both aerobic and anerobic exercise. Guys start to go to pot at your age. Look at your contemporaries."

"I know. I know. Beer guts and so on. I watch what I eat."

"Yeah, you watch it arrive on your plate, you eat it, and go back for more. I watched you perpetually eating wedding cake at your wedding. Did you eat any of the main meal?"

I shook my head. "Not much. I love the icing on cakes like that."

"Pure sugar. Bad for you, but you know that. Exercise good. Sugar bad." She laughed.

Heather had watched our banter with a smile.

Trish said, "I'll leave you two alone. You can talk. Heather, please stay for dinner. The two houses are eating together over here tonight and we have a few others joining us after that for you know what."

As Trish walked away, Heather said, "You know what? Was that remark for you or me?"

I responded, "Me. You know that refers to sex. I guess we're having a small sex party tonight. Does that influence your decision to stay over with us?"

"Yes. I want to stay. I had such fun at the graduation party. I had so many firsts, a few of them with you. I wasn't a virgin when I went to that party, but I'd only had one partner until then. Even spending as much time together as we did, I still got to fuck three other guys. I was a little slut that night; maybe I can do it again."

"Any repercussions?"

Heather snorted to show the obvious answer to her question. She said, "Only thousands. The big ones, I'll tell you. I fell in love with you, but I know you're married and you have a fiancée. Trish told me that you have another woman living with you, too, and that you like many other women. I don't care. I really love you and have spent a lot of time thinking about that whole situation. I'm cool with everything.

"Second, I found that Trish is such a great friend and mentor. I feel like I struck gold or won the lottery in meeting her at that party, and then that she took me on as someone to mentor. All that, thanks to you. I feel like my entry into adulthood and my career path took a big jump. I get real useable advice and supportive actions from her -- like taking me around the hospital today. She made me feel so special.

"I also feel like I love her, too. I watched her at the party. She was so carefree about hooking up with the men that were there -- older guys and even some of my classmates. And then, she did some stuff with some of the women -- young and old -- that showed me some new ways to get or give pleasure to others."

Third, you pushed me to do some sexual things with Daisy -- my friend. We both really liked what we did and have done it several times since the party. Before then, I'd only let the class lesbo slut eat me, but that was rare. Now, I really like sex with another female -- giving and receiving.

"I also dealt with the slut issue with Trish's help. The few days after the graduation party I got really down on myself for my promiscuous behavior. She explained how I shouldn't use the moral criteria from one lifestyle to judge my behavior in another. It took me a few days to digest that concept and apply it to all the fucking at the party, but I get it now. It's kind of what happens here on this property stays in this place, and then I can go back to the other, more conservative lifestyle that's where my family and others live. They don't need to know about my other life."

I finally spoke, "So, you have some mentors, people you like that obviously care about you, and a path forward in the society you live in. Those sounds like a pretty good result. Lastly, I guess you found a place you could come and get the stuffing fucked out of you without moral ramifications on your teenage psyche."

"And I got laid eight ways from Sunday at the party and loved it," she smirked. "Do you like my body? Do I turn you on?"

I laughed at her fishing for an obviously sexual compliment. "You know you do." I ogled her entire body from toes to head. "Let's see, great legs, a pussy to die for, an ass that makes every man turn with lust, a slim torso, tits just made for fondling and sucking, and a face that models envy. Your hair is long and lustrous. Add to that, an engaging personality that likes people, and better yet, loves sex, and you've got the catch of the year -- Heather Sellens." I grinned at her, and then pulled to me and kissed her on the forehead.

She sighed, "God, you are so loveable. No wonder Lisa and the others keep coming here to make love with you. I think I'll become a regular, too.

"I did tell you at the party that if you wanted, you could hang out here as much as you wanted. During the work week, we're off earning money like you'll be doing at the hospital or else going to school and spending it. The rest of the time, we're here or next door or both. I thought you'd be back the next week after the party."

Heather sighed, "I would have, but I had to go on a two-week trip with my parents to Ohio where all my grandparents live and then I went to Canada for two weeks with a Canadian friend. I stewed about all this stuff while I was away, and then saw Trish when I came back."

I recalled her friend's name. "That was Daisy, right? I got the two of you to have sex together. I take it from your comment a moment ago that you continued that activity with your French-Canadian friend?"

Heather blushed, "We did, like every day we could. I'll bring her over someday soon. She wants to be with you; we talked about you -- a lot. I did tell her about how we spent the evening and night, plus she already had a recommendation to fuck with you from Lisa. You'd like Daisy. She told me that she has a snapping pussy. I had to go online to find what that was. She has all sorts of pussy muscles -- she called then cunt muscles. Some she can control, but if she gets going, they start working, grab onto you and pull you into her body almost like a hand. Then she starts to milk you for all your cum."

"I would definitely like to try Daisy, but I also like you, and I remember all the time we spent together."

Heather not only stayed for dinner, she stayed through the evening hours and then slept over in my bed after calling home to announce her intent to crash at my house; she did emphasize that some of her friends were with her. I guess we were all her friends.

Cory and Stacy, who'd started to date, came to the house just after dinner, along with Adam and Jill Timms, Paul Richards, and then two of our two male neighbors came over sans wives. Patricity and Penny had long-standing tickets to a play at the local theater and wouldn't join us until late, if they did at all. Ross, Trish, and Kim hosted. Crystal, Carol, Tara, and I helped. That worked out well in terms of nearly balancing the sexes.

My first partner after dinner was Heather. She was loving and eager, and we had fun and great orgasms. She tried to see whether she could get her pussy to 'snap'. If she couldn't, she did a great rendition.

I kept track of Heather the rest of the night. I think she wanted to fuck all the men at the evening's sex party. She went off and got with Cory, then Ross, Paul, Adam, Doug, and lastly Dale. She got all seven of us. At one point, I also saw her hoovering up a cunt load of cum from Trish as the two of them laughed. Nothing like having a close relationship with your mentor.

Most of the group were also in and out of the pool and then the pool showers to wash off the chlorine taste and aroma. That was the favored way to clean up for those not interested in eating or getting eaten while having a raw and dripping pussy. I always volunteered to clean up my messes. I was neat, brave, friendly, courteous, and a lot of other things, too. I'd been a boy scout growing up and still remembered some of what I learned.

Crystal focused her evening on two men: Cory and Paul. She was with each of them, and then the two of them together, and then again with them one at a time.

Others in the group seemed to also like threesomes of the F-F-M, M-M-F, and then the F-F-F variety. I ended the night watching the last type, with Stacy in my lap reverse cowgirl, so we could both watch Trish, Penny, and Patricity. The latter two women had finally returned from their play and a wine with a larger group afterward. By the time of their arrival, the men were pretty well in recovery mode for the night, so they opted for sapphic play.

Crystal, Carol, Tara, and I headed home about midnight. Heather tagged along. I wondered how this would work, since we had a king-size bed. We'd learned how four of us could fit in. Five would be impossible.

Tara and Heather were whispering to each other, and then Carol got involved. There was some laughter. What happened was that Carol and Tara opted to sleep together in Tara's bed, while I'd have Crystal and Heather in the large bed with me.

Our sleeping arrangements started slowly, but then Crystal snickered and slid down the bed so she could eat out Heather who, as it turned out, was awash in cum, even after her swims and showers. I watched the two, particularly the teenager's reaction to my wife dining at her 'Y'. Heather had an orgasm and shuddered in my arms. "Oh, God, Crystal, I love you. You're so nice to me."

Crystal came up for air and said, "Just pay it forward to someone in our group. Now, please fuck my husband while he eats my sodden cunt. I think I'm still leaking some jizz, too."

The result was that Crystal rode my mouth while Heather rode my cock. I didn't think I'd cum again, but this was so sexy that I did. We all finally crashed without doing clean up. Zs happened pretty fast.

Sunday morning after we had a communal breakfast with about a dozen of us, I pulled Trish and Heather aside for a discussion about mentoring. I wanted to be sure we were all on the same page, plus I was concerned about Trish and I having sex with our mentee.

We sat at a table in the sun with our mugs of coffee. Heather looked really interested in what we had to say. I'd been up early chewing on all of this, so I had a list.

"Heather," I started, "who is responsible for your academic success and ultimately your career success?"

After a paused, she said, "I am. I think I see where this is going."

"You're smart. Trish and I will offer suggestions about YOUR career and life, but you don't have to follow any of what WE suggest. We are only offering suggestions based on how we see the situation you're in. We will never know all the factors influencing you as well as you do.

"I know you've had delightful sex with the two of us and many of the others of our friends. None of that is required in order to get our advice and counsel. Further, it might influence what we say to you, because we might want to prolong the mentor-mentee relationship and thereby prolong our access to sex with you. So, you might want to weigh whether something like that might have influenced our thinking, probably not intentionally but indirectly.

"We want you to set goals for yourself and for the mentoring relationship we have with you. Those goals might be something like 'get me through college faster than normal', or 'be sure I'm on track for the best paying jobs in my professional area'. You may have multiple goals. But having those will help us help you.

"Lastly, this doesn't have to last forever and it needn't be onerous for you. We will sit back, usually, and wait for you to come to us with a problem, issue, decision, or whatever is bothering you. We won't necessarily give you a crisp solution, but we can be your sounding board for what you're thinking. That said, if either of us see you going astray in some way, we'll speak up."

Heather had been nodding pensively as I spoke. Trish, Ross, and I had been through this as Crystal started Crystal Blue Photography. We didn't know the photographic business, but we had our own experience seeing businesses start, fail, or become successes. Over time, our roles as mentors became far between and then just stopped as she took over her own success completely.

Heather said, "I got it. I want it. I want the two of you. I hope I'm not a burden. Trish will probably get most of my questions, but I'll also try to compartmentalize so I have other channels to ask those in when they don't relate to my goals.

"You don't know me, but I have been increasingly a go-getter. Your suggestion about goals is a good one. My goals in school were very single purpose, like do well on a particular exam or hard course. I need broader and more far-reaching goals.

"Going to work for the summer and then into the nursing program are big steps for me. I'm not a kid anymore. I love having people I can talk to about any of this. I know and I hope that you won't soft peddle your advice to me."

We chatted and Heather tossed out some goals. Trish and I were supportive and suggested that she write them down and see whether she could live with them for a year or two. She wanted to be a top-notch nurse, and become known as one of the best in her class. We talked about the amount of effort that would require.

Heather asked, "Were you serious about being here with you guys -- like living in this awesome house with all of you?"

Trish nodded, and I said, "Yes, but we're not in school. In the evenings, we goof around, and as you know, even enjoy a lot of sex. You will have a mountain of homework and will need to study rather than play with us. Think about how you'll feel being upstairs studying in your room while the rest of us are conversing down here or fucking up a storm beside the pool."

Heather smirked. "It's worth a try, if you're willing. I would love to make the green room mine, if it's available. It has a second twin bed in it, so if I have a friend over, they'd have a place to stay. I want Daisy to visit, specifically."

I gestured towards the house. "Have at it. You have just joined another family as a new member. You'll have to fit into the mix with the rest of the family, and that will include various chores and helping out. You should start by talking to your housemates about your wishes and willingness on those counts."

"Housemates?"

"Crystal, Carol, and Tara." I pointed into the house where they were doing various housekeeping jobs such as their laundry, ironing, and meal prep. For my part, I had already vacuumed the downstairs rooms that morning.

I tried not to sound too parental. I had to remind myself on the other hand that Heather was eighteen and had a lot to learn in the next four years about being a 'real' adult.

Heather nodded and excused herself. She went into the house and I didn't see her for three hours. In fact, when I did see her, she'd just come in the front door with a box with her iPad, laptop computer, and various wires and other electronic gear in it. She headed up the stairs after smiling at me. She was moving into the house.

I helped Heather bring in many other things from her car including clothing in some large plastic trash bags. Fortunately, there was a dresser in the room that was completely empty. I moved a few things belonging to Crystal and Carol into our master bedroom closet so that Heather could have the whole closet space. She also had her own ensuite bath and shower. I did want to get her on the sex ottoman in the master bath shower. We'd have fun in there.

As we were moving her in, we established a permanent parking space beside the garage outside for Heather's car. I had to relocate the trash bins slightly to accommodate her yellow Volkswagen Beetle. I noted that she'd even kept the little vase with an artificial flower in it on the dashboard.

Heather and I carried the last two things to her room. I set them down. The room needed a lot of organization, but I guess that maybe two hours would put a big dent in the disarray.

Heather went and sat on the bed. She patted the bed beside her. "I know I can't have you all the time, but... can I have you now. Will you make love to me in my new room?"

I smiled, and five minutes later I was eating a delicious and succulent teenage pussy on her new bed, as said teen held her legs about as wide apart as she could. Heather was writhing and squirming as though she'd fallen into an insect nest of some kind. The moaning and pleas to continue indicated otherwise.

I added fingers, curled one and found her G-spot, and then started to massage inside with my fingers and the outside with my tongue on her clit. Heather rocketed into space and came. Her shriek probably wasn't heard downtown, but definitely downstairs. In this house, that was a frequent occurrence.

I rose and we quickly connected in the missionary position. I think I preferred this position because I could watch my lover's face, caress her sweet breasts, and have open access to her clit and pussy. I did all three simultaneously. We kissed often. Who says men can't multi-task?

About fifteen minutes later, we came together. I synched myself to her impending orgasm and then blew her up the bed about six inches as I fired off inside her. Heather's almost-snapping-pussy got me, and I busted my nut deep inside her warn love tunnel. We hadn't had the discussion about birth control, but I was trusting that given her other sexual activity she was safe and I wouldn't transition into fatherhood unexpectedly. I verified that later.