Adult Situations Ch. 41-42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cuddled for a while and then I left the nude little pumpkin to put some of her clothing and knickknacks away.

Chapter 42 -- Cory and Elynn Move In

Carol came to us in the middle of the week with a proposition. We were sitting around after dinner on the patio. In attendance were Carol, Crystal, Heather, Elynn, Ross, Trish, Kim, and me. Heather had made lasagna and it was really good; so good that there was none left.

Carol said, "I was talking to Cory Thomas today. He has to move out of his apartment by the end of the month because the owners have sold the building to a developer. The place is going to be razed and a ten-story luxury condo built in its place over the next three years.

"Anyway, I was thinking that... well, could he move in here for a while?" She looked at me, worried about moving another MAN into the house that contained my harem of women. I did get teased occasionally about my station in life with all the females.

I blurted out, "Yes!" before anybody else even had time to think about the situation.

I'd been stewing about the imbalances developing in our house and in our group. We were accumulating horny females faster than horny males. The result was either some 'do withouts', postponed couplings, or some sapphic hook-ups that I'd been told by some were not as highly preferred as heterosexual intercourse.

Crystal said to Carol, "You'd have him use one of the remaining guest rooms?"

Carol said, "There are two spare guest rooms. Both Tara and Heather like their rooms. He could take that room that's painted beige. He wouldn't have furniture because he'd put that in storage. Unless he didn't like it, then he could use what's in there."

"Have you asked him?" I posed.

She shook her head, "No. I've finally learned to consult my family first before acting impetuously about such things. I think he'd be a nice addition to our mix. He's got a compliant personality and is really helpful, he's neat and also pretty hunky, and he loves all our sex stuff. He'd fit into the house well, I think. He wouldn't try to displace anybody; he'd just try to blend in."

Crystal shrugged, "Fine by me. For how long?"

Carol said, "Don't know. Maybe it's just until he finds another place he likes, or maybe he becomes kind of permanent."

Elynn was watching the conversation bounce around the table like a tennis match, swinging her head from person to person as they spoke or made a point.

Heather said, "I like him. He treats me like an adult. He's also a divine lover."

I poked her in the side and she jumped, "That's because you're acting like an adult, babe."

Crystal said, "What about Tara? She should get a vote."

Carol said, "I talked to her just before dinner. She was in Kansas City about to work a flight to Chicago where she'll spend the night. She's fine with whatever the rest of us decide. She likes him, too."

Crystal turned to me, "Why'd you jump in with a positive vote so quickly?"

"We need more virile men to service all you horny babes. I like him, too. He's a computer jock and a bit of an entrepreneur. What's not to like?" Everyone chuckled. I added, "So, I vote 'Yes'."

Crystal said, "I vote 'Yes'."

Carol said, "I vote 'Yes'."

Heather said, "I vote 'Yes'."

Ross and Trish just waved off commenting, but did add their support for his steady presence. This was in our home not theirs, but they nodded their assent.

Elynn said, "If he gets in, then I want 'in'. I want the last bedroom, and I don't care about your sexual balance issue. All you horny people and your friends have taught me to be bisexual and love it. More important is that I love all of you and want to be closer. Yes, I have a small condo, but it's lonely being there. I want to be with all of you."

I grinned and nodded. I loved Elynn and had since we met. She was gorgeous and also saddled with a set of knockers far larger than any other two people in our group put together. They were a liability to her at her investment analyst job, but she weathered on, unperturbed. Our entire group of friends just accepted Elynn and her large tits with love and affection.

Crystal winked at me, and had a brief aside with Carol. They both nodded at each other.

Heather said, "I like you. My vote would be for you to move in here, too."

"Tara?" Crystal said.

Carol said, "I have her proxy, so it's not an issue. Yes."

I said, then we have two unanimous votes. Cory and Elynn can both move into the guest rooms.

Secretly, I also hoped that each would contribute some money to the monthly mortgage payments. They were onerous for Crystal, Carol, and me. Heather and Tara had just started helping, and that would make a huge difference for the rest of us. Two more, and everything would become very manageable.

* * * * *

Elynn lay in my arms panting. She had a mantra that she kept repeating, "Oh, God. Oh, Fuck. Oh, God. Oh, Fuck." All I was doing was holding her wonderfully naked body and gently fondling one of her globes.

A young brunette named Heather had her tongue buried in Elynn's soggy cunt -- soggy with my white, gooey, man batter. She had been trying on the role of cum slut all month since she moved in, and Heather had decided this was one of her permanent roles in life. For her, being able to not only clean up another female from their lovemaking, but also to deliver subsequent orgasm or two, made the job all worthwhile.

Heather was good at it. We even commended her at one of our group dinners after she'd done all the females in our presence. She got a round of applause, took a bow, and then blushed.

Trish reminded her about applying the standards that went with one lifestyle to another. We were a wanton crowd, and the standards we used would be frowned upon by most of the rest of the world. Ross commented about how he doubted the ladies at the Pentecostal Church kept count of how many pussies they licked clean on a daily basis.

Heather was already studying intensely whenever she was in the house. She would, however, leave the door to her room open. When she heard the echoes of an orgasm echoing through the house, she would race to find the couple, and start lapping. Once done, possibly with a snowball or two, she'd race back to her studying. She was usually nude.

Elynn curled into a ball in my nude lap and groaned yet again as another orgasm swept through her from head to foot. She pleaded with Heather, "Enough. Enough. I can't take anymore. I award you the Cum Slut of the Year Award without reservation or equivocation. You give great orgasms, too. I'm spotless. I'll be just fine for Cory tonight.

"Oooooh," I said, in a teasing tone. "Not getting enough cock around here?"

"A girl has to know her own limitations, and I haven't found mine yet. Ross this morning, you this afternoon, and Cory tonight. What can I say? I have the trifecta of cocks in this part of the world."

"Cory better appreciate you."

"Dave, don't worry. He's perfect and he fits in well with all of us. If you were bisexual, you'd find out how good a fit he is." She giggled.

I waved my hand dismissively, "I'm not. Don't go there."

"Seriously though, I really like him. He does have another fuck buddy."

"Stacy, right?"

"Right. Neither of them wants anything serious, plus she's almost old enough to be his mother, but they do like to get together outside of our normal sex parties. I guess the friends-with-benefits label can apply. I don't think it goes beyond that, except you might say 'good friends'. On the other hand, she seems to have something developing with Paul."

"I'm not possessive, so that's all good."

Elynn and Heather both rolled their eyes.

"What? You think I am?"

Both said, "Yes!" in unison and with emphasis.

Elynn devilishly grinned, "You're not controlling, but you want to be sure you keep your harem organized and performing well for you."

"Speaking of that, how are you doing in your new location?"

"On a scale of one to ten, I'd give it a twelve. I love it here. I hope that I'm helping out enough, and I am paying some rent. Crystal told me that it was the perfect amount.

"I also have kitchen, pool, and bedroom privileges. I love being in your bedroom being fucked. I love fucking on that ottoman thing in your shower. I'm glad that has been multiple times a week. You, sir, are amazing. I'm so grateful to Crystal and Carol for sharing you -- your wife and your fiancée. I never would have guessed."

"Heather, how about you? Same question."

"I'd give it the same top rating. You know how I love the sex, but I also love the role models that you all pose for me. You don't know it, but I study each of you every day and note a particular trait or two and try to bring those into my life in some way."

"You have seemed more... adult, I guess I'd say... more than you were when I first met you."

"I discounted my parents and didn't want to pattern after them. I guess that was partly teenage rebellion. But I now have you. I watch how you all handle chores, share information, and try to mimic you here as well as at work. I'm becoming also known as the 'Can-Do-Candy-Striper'. I often ask whether I could help with something, even stuff that's unpleasant."

"I think that's good."

"It'll get me a better post next year. Yesterday, it got me in the operating room actually scrubbing in so I could watch as an observer. Trish told me that NOBODY had ever done that before for a candy striper."

"Good things, come to good people."

The three of us went downstairs naked and took a swim in the pool, and then a quick shower. We'd just dried off when Cory got home. I had to laugh. He balked at seeing Heather and Elynn nude just inside the front door.

Both Heather and Elynn welcomed home the horny software guru, loaded with kisses and hugs and words of appreciation. I got close enough to fist bump with him and to ask whether he wanted a beer.

We did a pizza order for dinner for the eight of us in the house that night. Our ninth musketeer, Tara, was again traveling around the American skies tending to passengers in an aluminum tube hurling through the sky near the speed of sound.

Heather and Elynn answered the door for the pizza delivery nude. This was the first time that Elynn had been daring enough to that. This had happened before so there were TWO young men carrying the pizzas for us. The both gawked at the girls. One guy just couldn't take his eyes off of Elynn's gorgeous knockers. She shimmied them at him and I would bet that he came in his jeans. After they were paid, plus a tip, they slowly backed away from the house as the girls slowly shut the door.

Just as we finished dinner, Patricity appeared in our kitchen with a plate of cookies she'd baked that afternoon. This was her offering so she could hang out with us for a few hours. Dale was away at a seminar in Virginia. My father came over with Trish and Paul. Kim was in Chicago. Ross told me he knew that we had more women than men, so he thought they all help balance things out a bit.

Heather coupled up with the older Paul. They took over a chaise on the patio, and were making out and then in a sideways sixty-nine before you could say jump. Elynn went off with Cory. She'd come to like the group sex in the living room or on the patio, so they stayed outside despite the humid night. They seemed more romantic.

My father and Carol coupled up, a not unusual combination. Carol liked Ross and often spent the night in his bed when she wanted to reestablish their closeness.

Those pairings left me with, of all people, my wife and her sister. This was almost back where we'd all begun. We'd just added some more people to our entourage.

About nine-thirty, one of the cellphones on the patio credenza started to ring. Heather said loudly, "My phone. My mother -- her ring tone." She broke away from Paul and raced across the short space and grabbed her phone to answer it. He was left laughing at her antics and with a very wet wick still waving in the air.

From one side of the conversation, I could tell that Heather's tone was one of appeasement. I could guess that her parents were somewhat disappointed and miffed that their oldest daughter had left home, but stayed right in the same city with other friends as a new 'permanent' home. The conversation was short and then Heather studied her phone after she ended the call.

She came back, intentionally closer to Crystal, Trish, and me. "My mother wants to make a visit on Saturday when I'm not working. Late morning. She wants to take me to lunch."

Trish said, "She wants you back. I bet she's coming to woo you back home."

Heather nodded. "I just can't leave here. This is paradise. Home is just... a house on the mainland with my parents and sister there, but not anything more that's special. All the special people and things in my life are here."

Heather went back to Paul and they slowly tried to retrace their steps and get back in the groove. I heard her apologizing and explaining to him why she had to take the call. He was supportive.

We did have a dozen or so sex maniacs over on Friday night, but they all left the house before one a.m. Saturday morning, we all straightened a little, and then did breakfast. We also put on casual clothes (no nudity) and were busy cleaning the house.

For a change, Tara was home and cruising around the house in her monokini. She'd gotten home the previous night, so had gotten to participate in the start-of-the-weekend-mini-orgy. Today, she was Miss Efficiency as she did her week's laundry and reestablished her communication with each of us.

Exactly at ten a.m., a car I didn't recognize pulled up to the house. A somewhat matronly woman got out and came to the door. Behind trailed another teen. Heather raced to answer the door before her mother got there. A few of us followed to help her welcome her parent.

"Hey, everybody, this is my mother Kate Sellens and... oh, wow... my sister Tammy." She hugged them.

I went over and said, "Hello, Mrs. Sellens, I'm Dave Toller. Welcome to Tollerville." I shook her hand and gestured her into the living room. I also met Tammy, who I estimated was sixteen. I got told to call her mother Kate and I emphasized that I was Dave and that everyone in the house was very informal about names and such.

Crystal and Carol appeared, and went through similar introductions. I had carefully used the word 'wife' in introducing Crystal. I didn't use any clarifying term for Carol but her engagement ring was evident. In that short process, I figured out that Tammy knew more than she was letting on. She sized up Carol and then me and then Crystal with squinted eyes. I saw some side glances at her older sister and then she got a devilish grin.

Heather had geared us all up for a house tour by her mother. She started the tour downstairs. In the process, she ran into Tara coming from the laundry room with a load of clothes in a basket. Tara hadn't gotten the memo about the dress code; she'd remained half naked in her bikini thong.

"Mom and Tammy, this is Tara Green. She's a flight attendant for Atlantic Airlines, so isn't around here as much as we'd like. She has the nicest personality." She omitted mentioning that she also had a nice body with nice tits that were quite visible over the top of the laundry basket.

Tara suddenly realized her mistake with her housemate's parent. "OH! Sorry. I had to do laundry, so wasn't part of the welcoming committee. I didn't think anybody else would see me but those in the house. Glad you could stop in."

There was some other small talk, and then the tour continued as Tara hustled her laundry upstairs. The threesome went outside, walked around the pool and looked over the bay, and then came inside and headed upstairs. As they went up, Cory was coming down in tennis gear and carrying a racket.

On the stairway landing halfway up, there were more introductions. Kate was looking increasingly confused about who was who and why they were doing laundry or who was departing the house for a tennis game. I had the feeling that Tammy knew, but wasn't talking.

Crystal and I watched the threesome disappear to the bedroom floor. She snickered. "Heather has some explaining to do. I sense a large gap in the communications with her mother."

"Want to sneak up and listen?" I had a devilish grin.

Crystal nodded enthusiastically. We snuck up the stairs, avoiding the place we all knew that squeaked. We went to the open doorway to the master bedroom where Heather was showing her mother and sister our quarters. Our room was spotless. We could hear Heather, her mother, and sister in our shower room.

Heather was explaining, "It's all computer controlled from that panel right there. You can have one, two, four, or all eight shower heads on, and decide whether or not you want the body spray from the wall heads."

"WHAT IS THAT?" We heard her mother, Kate, exclaim in a disapproving tone.

"Just an ottoman, I think is what Dave called it. You can sit on it and it's waterproof." I was laughing inside my mind. You could also fuck on it to everyone's delight.

Kate spoke harshly, "HEATHER, how do you know so much about the shower controls in a bathroom that is NOT YOURS?"

Heather said, "Dave, Crystal, and Carol let anybody in the house use it if they want. Duh! This is the best shower in the house. It also has instant hot water and all the spray heads. It's like a spa."

"Are THEY with you when YOU shower?" Ah, mother is probing at the major load of information.

Heather said, "One or two, sometimes. You have to admit, this is kind of like the locker room at school. No one is embarrassed here."

I kept laughing, 'That's because we're all so used to fucking in public!'

Crystal must be thinking the same thing. She was stifling her own laughter.

Kate pushed, "This Dave is married to Crystal? Then who's Carol?"

"Yes, they're married. I met them about a month after their wedding. Carol is Dave and Crystal's fiancée."

"WHAT? He's married AND he has a fiancée?"

"Carol is Crystal's fiancée, too. They love her, and she loves the two of them. This is really their bedroom -- the three of them."

Kate sputtered, "The THREE OF THEM sleep together?" Her voice squeaked.

Heather said nonchalantly, "Yeah, they're really quite modern." She emphasized the term 'modern', definitely implying that if you had issues with that fact then you were very old fashion and out of date.

"And that Tara and Cory also live here?"

"Yes, I'll point out their bedrooms. We don't violate each other's privacy or I'd show you their suites. If their doors are open, I can show you. Dave, Carol, and Crystal told me I could show their suite. Those other bedrooms are very nice, like mine. Elynn has one, too. She had to work this morning because there's a deadline of some sort on Monday that she had to be ready for. She manages a couple of billion dollars of other people's money."

"So, SEVEN PEOPLE live here together?" The tone of disapproval was evident.

"Yes," Heather replied, and then counted them off, "Dave, Crystal, Carol, Elynn, Cory, Tara, and me. This is my new family -- my intentional family. You, Tammy, Dad, the grandparents, and our aunts, uncles, and cousins are my genetic family. I can't change that. But this intentional family is one that I choose to belong to, and they choose to have me as part of it. It's very loving and collegial."

Kate sputtered, "But... this looks... so sexual."

Heather wisely said nothing. Tammy snorted and giggled.

Kate said, "I don't like this set up. I think it's a bad environment for you. I want you to move back home right away."

The three of them started to come out of the bath-shower area, so Crystal and I backed out into the hallway. We bumped into Tara, who'd been listening, as well. She pointed at the door to her room as our escape path. We nodded.