Adult Store Exhibitionism

Story Info
Wife continued exhibitionism with an adult store clerk.
1.1k words
4.22
38.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r0455
r0455
120 Followers

Spring vacation offers my husband and I a little time to spend together during the week. We often take day trips without the kids to towns that are a couple of hours away. These trips away are necessary as both my husband's and my job are visible, and we don't feel comfortable with sexy play in "our town". On a recent trip, we decided to head south to a town that has several adult toy stores and a seedy adult theater that often offers lots of opportunities.

On the two-hour drive, I teased my husband wearing a very see-through white, lace top that easily shows my full, 36DD breasts and pink, hard nipples to any who look. We filled up the car with gas at a busy truck stop outside of our town. I often pump the gas with my breasts out for my husband and any others passing by to enjoy the view. This trip there was an older man filling his car on the other side of our pump, so I would occasionally step back allowing him to look at my breasts as he pumped his gas. I noticed him slyly stealing looks multiple times as I played my game. There were also other men and some women walking in and out of the gas station passing nearby as I pumped. I noticed my husband's pants had a nice bulge enjoying the view and my courage to show off to others.

When back on the road, I enjoyed a little Jack and Coke to ease my inhibitions. As I became "braver" I turned towards the window and caressed my breasts as we passed semi's, looking to make eye contact if they noticed what I was trying to show them. Multiple truckers let us know thanks, by honking as we sped up and pulled away.

When we reached our destination town, we sought out an adult bookstore that we had not been to previously. When we parked to go in, an attractive male worker of about 25 years was standing outside the front door as if he was waiting for someone. As I got out of the car, I made sure I had my thin sweater pulled back on my shoulders allowing my breasts to be completely visible through the lace, white top. We approached the door and the worker kindly held the door for us to enter and greeted us with a "hello, what can I help you with?" I noticed a slight smile on his face as I stepped past him.

I responded, "we are just looking around" as we walked in and began to look at the newest vibrators.

The worker stepped behind the counter and answered, "sounds good, let me know if I can help."

The store was a small store laid out almost in a square where the entire store was visible to the front counter. As we circled the store looking at vibrators, and dildos I noticed the young man was watching us pretty carefully. We made one entire round of the store and started back around for the second time, this time stopping at items that were displayed closer to the front counter. Knowing my husband loves for me to show my breasts off to others, I made sure to turn facing the counter as often as I could while we looked.

As we approached the counter for the second time, the young clerk asked "do you always walk around with your breasts showing like that or is that just something you do in adult stores?"

I answered that "my husband really likes for me to show them off and it turns him on, so I try to as often as possible."

My husband quickly corrected me, "it is something that you enjoy also."

With the conversation started now, I did not chicken out and cover up as I often do. I continued to talk to young clerk as I now stood right in front of him across the counter. He said that my breasts were really beautiful, and I should show them off all the time. I reached down and ran my hand across my husband's pants to feel that his cock was hard as we continued the conversation. The clerk must have noticed because he said he had a lot happening in his pants too.

My nipples had become very hard and I could feel my pussy getting wet. I was getting as turned on as the clerk and my husband. Realizing the clerk's interest, I became much braver. I stepped to my right a little just beside the counter and reached into my lace shirt and began rubbing my breasts. For a few moments I played with my breasts and hard nipples while both men watched until I realized I wanted to show my breast more. As I continued stroking, I slowing lifted my large breasts up and pulled them completely out of my lace top. I now stood in front of this young male clerk in this adult bookstore with my breasts pulled out for his viewing. After standing there posing with my nude tits for a few moments I began caressing my now naked breasts.

The clerk said, "that is really hot."

I asked, "don't you have women dress like this a lot in here?"

"No," he replied, "but I hope it happens again."

As I continued to move closer around the counter, I again flashed both breasts holding them up with my hands. In my head, I was thinking do I dare ask him to touch them? That would be so hot. I really want him to touch them, caress them, but do I dare ask?

He continued to talk to us, mostly about my "beautiful" breasts and stare at me as I stroked my tits and pinched my hard nipples. I again brushed my hand against my husband's crotch and noticed it was still hard, maybe even harder.

Although I was really wanting more, I chickened out. I turned to my husband and asked if he was ready to go. Not wanting to push me too much, he answered, "if you are."

As we walked out of the store, the clerk said, "come back anytime."

I told him, "maybe we will come back later in the week." As I said it, I thought if you would have touched my breasts I'm sure I would have reached for your cock. I envisioned myself with my breasts pulled out for the clerk to play with while my mouth was swallowing his hard cock.

When we got to the car I looked back at the door and the clerk was standing there, waiving bye to us. I sat down in the car and noticed another customer was making his way up to the front of the store to enter. Had I continued to stand there flashing my breast for another 30 seconds or so I would have had an additional spectator.

Perhaps we should go back another time?

r0455
r0455
120 Followers