All Comments on 'Adult Store Exhibitionism'

by r0455

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes

You should go back another time and tease the hell out of the clerk...and then tell.us....lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Tit teaser...didn’t even give the poor guy a feel? Started out good but was very disappointing at the end.

rickieboirickieboiabout 4 years ago

terrific, erotic, sexy story ....iI'd like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW 5 STARS

Wow a really good story.

I really like it when my wife Debbie wears see-through outfits it doesn't take much encouragement to get her to wear something sexy. three glasses of wine and she's ready to show the world her beautiful 34 double d's.

Looking forward part two of your story

AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 4 years ago
By all means go

Again! Soon! Often! Just be sure to tell us all about your visits!

ErosfanErosfanabout 4 years ago
Great Short Story

You left the door wide open with this one. I can't wait to read more of their adventures while they are out and playing.

pe2quodpe2quodover 3 years ago
Blue Light Special !!

r0455

THAT was HOOOOT!

WOW.

YOU guys are favorited. . . . keep up the good work. . . keep giving us UPDATES.

I'M UP for them !!!! ; )

Pe2quod

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to suck those tits long and hard.

I would have been all over them in no time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband and I love going to the adult bookstore with me braless with a see through blouse a short skirt and no panties. I always make a show bending over showing off my pussy. Men are always passing close by me so they can grope me. One day we were the only ones in the store and I asked the young counter man to show me some dildos . When he took out a large one I lifted my skirt and asked if he thought it would fit . That got immediate wood. I love showing off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous