Adult Theater First Visit

Story Info
Nancy's first ever visit to an adult theater.
7.3k words
4.32
54.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written at Nancy's request, she personally related the details to me as best as she could recall from her first visit to an adult theater. The story is completely true and Nancy is excited to see her experience in print on the Internet. I ask no personal attacks be made on her character, if you don't like the story or disagree with the content, please move on.

*****

This would be the first time Nancy had ever been to an adult theater, and she was dressed for the occasion. The 64-year-old woman was looking sexy in the olive-green shirt-dress, that buttoned all the way down the front; or rather mostly unbuttoned, would be a better description, and of course, no panties. A wide black elastic belt accentuated her small waist, which blossomed into luscious, wide hips and a wonderful, big round ass; her makeup told any man that saw her, 'I'm ready to fuck'. With black high heels on her feet and a leather studded-collar buckled around her neck, Nancy was hoping she wouldn't be disappointed. She definitely looked hot as hell; and with help from the metal plug in her ass, Nancy was just as hot on the inside, as she was on the outside!

During the hour and half ride down, Nancy's friend Earl drove her van, and she sat in the passenger seat.; she quietly stared out the window, her mind deep in thought. She continually said she wasn't nervous, but her actions told a different story, Nancy was tense, wondering what lay ahead for her in the theaters.

When parked at the adult establishment, she could not hide her anxiety any longer, she was anxious to go inside and get the evening started. The half-smile on Nancy's face showed she was curious about what might be taking place on the other side of the brick wall in front of her van. After a cigarette to calm her nerves, and slugging down half a bottle of water to stay hydrated, she let Earl know she was ready.

Identification was required for entry, Earl had both their ID's in his pocket, along with cash for anything they might need, as well as four condoms, just in case Nancy got 'lucky'. Earl wasn't sure if Nancy having him carry the condoms was wishful thinking, or was she determined the condoms would be needed. Either way, Nancy continually repeated, she wanted to be ready for anything.

They casually strolled through the adult store, which was where the entrance to the theaters were located. Browsing the various sexual aides displayed on the shelves only served to intensify Nancy's eagerness to find what was through the door marked "Theaters". An arrow pointed the way to the rooms, where she hoped to discover for herself, a horny woman could find hard cocks to satisfy her desires. After what seemed an eternity, Earl finally led her through the door, and into a dark, narrow hallway.

The first room they encountered was a small room with a few video game machines, a sign indicated sexual activity was strictly prohibited in the game room. Next was two vending machines offering sodas and snacks, beside them was a small metal box offering over-the-counter medications available for purchase.

Around the corner was the restrooms, which Nancy was in urgent need of using. The door to the men's room was not completely closed, anyone could enter, but admittance to the ladies' room required a key from the counter inside the store. Earl quickly obtained the key, then waited for Nancy by the door.

While Earl returned the key, Nancy stood in the hallway; but she wasn't alone, there were two men standing there too. They openly admired the mature female, unmistakably dressed in a sexually inviting manner, it was obvious they were hoping her she would enter one of the three theaters accessible from the hallway. Nancy might have been interested in going into one of the theaters and have the two men follow her, if it hadn't been for one of the men being a derelict-looking slim black man. He was the same black man that had followed her a little too close while browsing in the store; thankfully, he kept his distance during Earl's absence.

When Earl returned, he took Nancy by the hand and led her into Theater #2. What she didn't know was, that while she was in the ladies' room, Earl had asked a guy in the hallway about the theaters. He had found out Theater #1 was pretty much for gays, Gay-porn played on large TV inside. In Theater #2 there would be hetero-porn playing on a similar TV, but the sex wouldn't be as hard-core as the main theater and the room was much smaller. Theater #3, the main theater, was a very large room with more explicit hetero-porn playing on a big screen, a screen similar to one found in a traditional theater.

Inside Theater #2 they saw four large over-stuffed 'sofas', three of them would seat two people comfortably, the fourth was wide enough for three people. Earl and Nancy went to a two-person sofa in the front of the room. On big-screen TV, a slim young blonde girl was being well-used by a long, thick white cock; her loud vocal sounds of feminine pleasure filled the small room, she appeared to be enjoying the thorough fucking she was receiving.

Not sure what to do next, Nancy moved close to Earl as they watched the energetic sex on the TV. He took her hand, occasionally giving it a gentle squeeze, letting her know she was safe with him.

But unfortunately, the tender moment didn't last long, the derelict had followed them into the room and approached Nancy in an unacceptable manner. Earl immediately told him to 'back off'. The derelict seemed to take the not-so-subtle hint, for now; he moved on, harassing a young couple that had just entered the theater. The couple was sitting on a three-person sofa against the wall, on the side of the small room. The derelict rudely put his hands on the woman, not waiting to be invited as is proper etiquette in the theaters. This prompted the young couple to abruptly leave, with the derelict smacking the girl's ass when she walked past. Earl was beginning to get the feeling; this man was going to be a problem.

With the only other people in Theater #2 having been scared away, and nothing to watch but porn on TV, it was time to move on before the derelict returned. Earl led Nancy back out into the hallway. Theater #1 wasn't an option, Earl was most definitely straight and had no interest in seeing two men having sex, nor did he want to make himself available to be 'hit on' by the men in the gay theater. This left the main theater as their only option, except for the couples' theater; but couples were not what Nancy had come to the theaters for...

Going back by the restrooms, they entered another narrow hallway. After a few twists and turns they walked down a ramp, bringing them to the large open room of Theater #3. Four or five guys were sitting in over-stuffed sofas, similar to those in the smaller theater; but the main theater had seven or eight sofas positioned around the room instead of four. Nancy was both surprised and aroused when she discovered three of the guys had their dicks out and were openly stroking themselves. This was not only something she had never seen before; it was something she never thought she would see.

She followed Earl to one of the three-person sofas at the side of the room, on the large screen was a black man using his big black cock to sexually abuse a slim, brunette white woman's smooth-shaven pussy. But rather than objecting to the brutal, the young white woman was urging the black man to fuck her even harder. The irony wasn't lost on Earl, the scene being played out on the screen was, for the past few months, a fantasy Nancy had repeatedly shared with him. She has described herself doing the exact same thing the couple was doing in the video, she said she often dreams about it, but has yet to experience it in real life.

Nancy lay her hand in Earl's crotch, she was pleased to find a growing erection; he unzipped his jeans, instructing her to take his dick out. Nancy did as she was told, her effort being rewarded by her fingers wrapped around Earl's hard cock. She didn't need to be told what to do next, she lowered her head into his lap, allowing Earl's cock to slide between her pursed lips.

Being able to express her sexual desire was a welcome relief for Nancy, the hard dick felt heavenly as it went in and out of her mouth. She was just getting into a steady rhythm of sucking Earl when the derelict appeared again, this time behind her, she was both shocked and pissed-off when she felt him remove the steel plug from her ass. Upon seeing this, Earl ordered the uninvited participant to move on, and fortunately for him, he complied. Nancy retrieved the plug from the sofa, it was laying between her knees where the derelict had dropped it, she attempted to return it to its original location but now that the steel plug had been removed, it kept sliding out each time she put it in. Thankfully, Earl took care of the decision of what to do with the plug by slipping it into his pocket.

After having been interrupted, Earl had Nancy stop and he put his cock back inside his jeans; then he had Nancy returned the zipper of his jeans to the closed position. With Earl's dick put away, she sat up and cuddled next to him, struggling to focus her eyes in the dark room, trying to see if anything had changed in the room while her face was buried in Earl's lap.

The scenario on the large screen was different now, there were two black guys fucking an attractive full-figured Caucasian redhead, a black cock in her mouth and the other pounding her pussy from behind. To their right, both Nancy and Earl noticed a brunette-haired white woman, wearing a sexy black dress and high heels, enter a private room through a door on the side of the main theater. Earl discovered later; this was one of three private rooms available for rent from the attendant at the counter in the store. A few minutes after the brunette shut the door behind her, a man knocked on the door, it was obvious they were there together when she didn't hesitate to let him.

Not only was there a door to the private room, there was also a large window on the wall allowing those in Theater #3 to see what was taking place inside the room, providing the privacy blinds were not closed. The window was obviously for those who enjoyed being watched, without the hassle of anyone else being in the room to bother them. In the private room, one could also control who was invited to participate in the activities occurring inside.

As soon as the couple was in the private room with the door securely closed, the blinds were raised, providing an unobstructed view inside the brightly lit room. From their seat on the sofa, Earl and Nancy could see the woman removing her dress, revealing the black, slip-like lingerie she had on underneath her dress, the thin garment did little to conceal her pert, large round tits. When she sat down on a sofa in the private room, Earl and Nancy could no longer see the sexy woman. With Earl being an admitted voyeur, Nancy wasn't surprised when he led her to a position where they could better observe what was happening in the room.

The attractive brunette was sitting on the sofa, sliding a large blue dildo in and out of her horny cunt; the expression on her face letting everyone watching know, she was thoroughly enjoying putting on a show for those watching. The man was on the other side of the room, his pants at his knees, his fist stroking his dick as he watched his exhibitionist female partner masturbate for those peering through the window.

This was also another first for Nancy, she'd never witnessed another woman masturbating. Well, except for recently in porn videos; but this was her first time seeing it occur live. Nancy was torn by having to decide, does she watch the live sex-show through the window, or does she watch the redhead being double-penetrated by two black cocks in the video playing on the large screen. Being fucked by two black cocks, at the same time, had become a very strong, reoccurring fantasy for Nancy the past couple months; and seeing it taking place, larger than life in the theater, only made her want it more. For her, the activities taking place in the video was just as arousing, if not more so, than the live solo sex-play taking place in the room.

Then the derelict appeared again, this time doing the only good thing he would do that evening, he tapped Nancy on the shoulder, motioning for her and Earl to follow him to the door of another private room. This room also had the same large window, except the blinds were closed preventing anyone from seeing what was happening inside; but as they got closer to the door, considering the sounds of sex coming from the room, a woman was obviously having sex. But Earl was curious, were the sounds coming from a video playing in the room, or were the sounds someone actually having sex in the room?

The derelict knocked on the door, it opened, and he was allowed enter motioning for Earl and Nancy to follow him inside. Earl was disappointed to find, the louder sounds of sex were coming from a small flat screen TV mounted on the wall; but that didn't mean there wasn't live sex taking place in the private room; there was a mature white woman who was completely nude, kneeling on a sofa, being fucked hard from behind. Earl was pleased, that once inside the room, with the door closed, the woman's exclamations of sexual pleasure did rival those coming from the TV.

In the room, not counting the derelict, nor Earl and Nancy, were three white men and two large black men. It was one of the black men who was ramming his cock into the woman kneeling on the sofa. At first, Earl wasn't sure what he had gotten Nancy into, he could do the math, seven men and two women, might this frighten Nancy, causing her to insist they leave?

Earl concerns were eased when a man came over, the husband of the woman being fucked, and introduced himself as Eddie; never mind he didn't have any pants on, his flaccid white penis dangling between his legs as he talked. Eddie politely welcomed Earl and Nancy to the room, he then pointed to the woman being fucked on the sofa, proudly introducing her as his wife, Risa. Eddie explained they were welcome to watch, adding neither Nancy, or Earl, were expected to do anything; but he wasn't about to miss the opportunity to flirt with the sexy mature woman, complimenting Nancy on how attractive she was. While Earl and Nancy watched and talked with Eddie, it gave them the opportunity to view the live fucking, Risa was screaming and moaning as one of the white men was now fucking her from behind on the sofa.

Yes, allowing Earl and Nancy to gain entrance into the private room would prove to be the only acceptable act the derelict would perform that night. He moved behind Nancy rubbing his bare cock against her ass, then putting a hand between her legs; his advances had not been invited, nor were they welcome. After repeated requests by Earl, and others in the room for him to stop, Eddie and the other white man escorted him out of the room. Upon his return, Eddie said that type behavior was not tolerated, they had taken the derelict to management in the store, where management did not hesitate, they removed him from the premises; this was good information to know.

But even though Nancy had felt the derelict touching her, she didn't notice him being escorted out of the room, her attention was focused on Risa being fucked in the same position on the sofa by the white man. Watching Risa being fucked, and hearing her loud moans were creating a need to fuck Nancy had never felt before; this was her first time being in the same room where live sex was taking place. Nancy could feel the juices from her pussy flowing down her legs, her horny cunt was aching to be filled.

Eddie was talking with Earl and Nancy when his wife took a break and came over, personally introducing herself. Risa showed no shame in the fact that Earl and Nancy, two complete strangers, had just watched her shamelessly being fucked by two different men, one right after the other. Risa proudly admitted she loved being a slut, and she loved sex; she also complimented Nancy on he being such a sexually desirable woman. Risa described herself as pansexual, saying she was into both men and women, explaining that pansexual meant she enjoyed anything and everything sexual; except for sex with animals, that is where she drew the line.

After taking another look at Nancy, Risa turned to Earl, saying that if Nancy was interested, she would like to have sex with Nancy; just not tonight, she'd been fucking for a couple hours already. Risa said this night, she was there to have sex with men only, and judging from the stack of used condoms in the trash can, she had fulfilled her goal. Risa asked Eddie to get Nancy's and Earl's contact information, hoping just the four of us could get together sometime soon.

Risa walked away to get a much-needed drink of water, but Eddie remained, continuing to talk with Earl and Nancy, repeatedly complimenting Nancy on how hot and sexy she was. Eddie finally got around to asking what Earl knew he'd wanted to ask when Eddie first saw Nancy, he asked if Nancy was interested in playing. The inquiry was overheard by Nancy, causing her to turn to Earl, her look saying 'yes', she was interested, but only with Earl's permission. As soon as Earl nodded his approval, Nancy to walked over to the other sofa in the room, with Eddie following closely behind, she had him sit down then she sat down beside him.

Earl knew this was an entirely new experience for Nancy, but she did not hesitate, one would have thought she was very experienced. With Eddie's cock on display beside her, Nancy immediately lowered her head and took Eddie's cock in her mouth. Earl watched as she gave Eddie's dick the same wonderful oral sex that she frequently performed on him. This was also new for Earl, Nancy was no longer a bystander; she had not hesitated to go from just being a voyeur, to being an eager participant, having sex in front of a room full of strangers. Just like Risa, Nancy had no shame taking the cock of a man she'd just met in her mouth, she showed no concern for who or how many people were watching.

The skills Nancy was exhibiting were nothing short of spectacular, it was then that Earl noticed a change in her persona. Even though he was surprised by how easily Nancy had assumed the role of a slut performing live sex, Earl knew Nancy, her motivation was fueled by the lust for sex, and desire to suck and fuck that had been inside Nancy her entire adult life. But, according to Nancy, this lust and desire had lay dormant for the past fifteen years; yet, here she was now, crediting Earl with having wakened her slut side, the lust and desire had returned stronger than ever.

Quickly it became obvious Eddie's dick was not going to recover from its previous sexual activity, despite the excellent effort being given by Nancy. Not wanting to continue to disappoint the very talented, sexy mature woman, Eddie slid out from underneath Nancy hungry mouth; but as he moved away, Eddie nudged her toward the white man sitting at the other end of the sofa.

She immediately moved to the other man, it was like Nancy was in a hypersexual trance; if there was a cock available, she was going to suck it. From a standing position, she bent over, and with no reservations, took all the flaccid white dick into her mouth. Nancy's attention was totally focused on the cock in front of her, she was unaware of anything else going on around her. Even though Risa was on the other sofa, being fucked by the second black man in the room, Nancy didn't care, she was obsessed with taking the anonymous cock deep in her mouth.

While Nancy was bent over, one of the black men that had previously fucked Risa noticed Nancy's upturned ass, he held up a condom while looking toward Earl; then he nodded toward Nancy. He was obviously asking for permission to fuck Nancy; which Earl gave with a simple nod in return. The black man opened the condom and rolled it down his erect black cock. Nancy didn't even flinch when he pressed his rubber-clad penis against her cunt, she loyally continued sucking the white cock in front of her.

12