Adult Theater First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large black man pushed hard, his ebony dick obviously going deep inside Nancy's pussy. She took her mouth off the white cock just long enough to give a loud moan, sharing the pleasure she was feeling as the big black cock slid inside her horny, super-aroused cunt. Nancy even pushed her hips back, causing the black man to go even deeper inside her.

Until now, sucking a cock while being fucked by another had only been a fantasy, but here she was, her fantasy becoming a reality. For months, Nancy had claimed to be a horny slut, and now she was proving it beyond all doubt; she had never looked more sexually uninhibited than she did at this moment, and the night wasn't over yet.

The scene continued, with Nancy being fucked from behind while her mouth bobbed up and down on the dick in front of her. But unfortunately, the fantasy ended prematurely when the black guy lost his erection; one could only assume he suffered the same problem as Eddie, he had not fully recovered from fucking Risa. Shockingly, Nancy did not allow the soft cock slipping from her cunt to interrupt pleasuring the dick in her mouth. She continued to diligently suck the white guy's cock; which disappointingly, also suffered from sexual exhaustion, half-hard is the best he was able to achieve.

With Nancy still bent over with her pussy now vacant, the second black man moved behind her stretching a condom over his very thick, big black cock. Without a doubt this would be the largest penis Nancy would ever have inside her mature tight white cunt. He stepped toward her bare bottom forcing his large dark dick halfway into her dripping pussy; she gasped loudly, causing her to lift her mouth off the soft white dick. Nancy moaned loudly, then pushed her hips back, letting the black man know she wanted more.

He did not disappoint, pushing the remaining four inches of his huge dick inside her pussy; but amazingly Nancy felt no pain, only intense pleasure from her cunt being stretched and filled by a massive male member. She resumed sucking, but her loud moans and groans continued, even though her mouth was full of white dick.

Yes, Nancy was definitely in a hypersexual trance, her mind consumed with sexual lust; her only interest was sucking and fucking, she physically ached to have her pussy and ass stuffed full of big, hard black dick again and again. She held her hips steady, the large black man to slamming his groin hard against her big round but-cheeks, the thick dark meat stretching her old white pussy even more. The biggest dick to fuck her so far, was touching Nancy in places she'd never been touched before, and it felt so mother-fucking good.

A disappointing sigh came from Nancy lips when she felt the black man pull his cock back, but thankfully after a small adjustment to the position of his hips, he was back inside her in one, hard, deep stroke. Her sigh was quickly replaced by a very loud "Ugh, aargh"; at first, Earl wasn't sure what had caused her boisterous reaction. But he would soon realize, the black man was no longer fucking Nancy's pussy, his thick pole was now buried deep in her ass.

With no warning, and using only the abundant juices flowing from her pussy, he had moved his big black dick from her cunt, and easily slid all the way into her ass. A feat that, when told about it later, even Nancy couldn't believe it; it had felt that damn good. With little to no pain, her rectum stretched open, eagerly accepting the over-size penis.

Nancy was no longer just in a hypersexual trance; her lust for sex had progressed much further than that. All conscious thought had stopped; no, she hadn't passed out, the pleasures of the extremely large cock fucking her ass so hard and deep, had made it impossible for Nancy to think. She had accepted the fact that her ass, her entire body, was an object for the big black man to use anyway he wanted, for his own personal selfish satisfaction, and she loved it! At that point, he could have done anything he wanted to Nancy, and not only would she have not objected, she would have begged him for more.

With the intense sexual activity, the room had become extremely warm, sweat was dripping from Nancy's face. But she was totally committed to allowing the black man to do whatever he desired, she ached for him to use and abuse her ass while she shamelessly sucked the mushy white dick.

The black man grunted loudly as he filled the condom in Nancy's bottom, and even though Nancy expressed disappointment when his cock plopped out, she welcomed the opportunity to take a break. This was the first time she had stood up straight in over thirty minutes, her eyes were glossed over from the intense pleasure she'd experienced and her legs were wobbly, the level of sexual desire and insatiable lust inside Nancy was something she'd never felt before.

Earl took Nancy by the hand and led her out of the room, she was not the only one suffering from the extreme warmth in the room, he also had beads of sweat running down his face. Earl's perspiration was caused by the temperature of the room, but Nancy being hot and thirsty was due to her involvement in very vigorous sexual activity.

They went back out into the cooler air in the store, Earl retrieved their sodas and cigarettes from Nancy's van, as well as leaving the no longer needed butt-plug in the console of the van. With drinks and smokes in hand, Earl and Nancy went to the smoking area accessible from the store area. When outside, they were the only ones there, the chilly night air and solitude was a welcome relief from the stale hot air in the crowded private room.

For Nancy, reality began to set in and she questioned what she did in the private room... Did she act appropriate? Had she done something she shouldn't? Earl could see her concern, he quietly assured Nancy everything she had done was perfect, she couldn't have been better. She tried to recite the details of what had taken place, but her memory was fuzzy. Nancy couldn't accurately recall how many people were in the room, she blushed wondering if they had noticed how much she enjoyed being fucked in the ass by the thick black cock; and how much she enjoyed sucking cock.

Earl convinced Nancy her clouded mind was due to the heat in the room, but he knew it was the level of extreme pleasure she had achieved that was causing her lapse of memory. Nancy's eyes were still glossy, and it was evident she was having difficulty focusing even though she tried to act normal as they walked back into the store.

On the way back toward the theaters, Earl stopped by the men's room leaving Nancy alone to wait outside. When he returned, there were three guys standing in the hallway with her, thankfully none seemed to have tried anything inappropriate with Nancy, even though her appearance and expression revealed she had recently been fucked and was ready to go again.

They may not have approached her but that didn't mean they weren't interested in the obviously horny mature woman. When Earl led Nancy toward the large main theater, the three men from the hallway followed closely behind. Earl had Nancy sit on a three-person sofa in the middle of the room, positioning her in the middle with him sitting on the end. The seating arrangement was not mere coincidence on Earl's part, it was in fact intentional, this let guys know Nancy was available and open to being approached.

There were now more men in the theater than before, but the number was still surprisingly few for such a large room, no more than eight or ten. The two black guys who had fucked Nancy in the private room were there, as well as a different black man who appeared very interested in the scantily dressed, sexy mature woman sitting in the middle of the room. This man made it a point that Nancy see his cock was out and he was stroking it. At first, Nancy wasn't sure what to look at, should she watch the sex on the big screen? Should she look around and see what other men were doing? Or, should she just stare at the black guy, the self-manipulation of his penis purposely being performed for her enjoyment.

Earl noticed her confusion, he whispered to Nancy telling her, she should look toward the black man pumping his cock with his fist. He instructed her to watch, not to taking her eyes off him. Nancy asked should she go over and join him where he was sitting, but Earl told her to stay where she was, for now, continuing to look directly at him, this would let him know she was interested in what he had in his hand.

Nancy did as she was told, her gaze intently fixed on the dark hand stroking his hard, black cock. But in reality, she didn't need to be told to watch what the black man was doing, like a moth drawn to a flame, she couldn't have looked away if she had wanted too. Her mouth watered and her cunt moistened; a pang of desire for the erect ebony pole rushed through her pussy. Nancy wanted to go to him, she hungered to have his cock in her mouth, but she obediently did as she was told and remained in her seat.

It seemed like an eternity passed as she waited, she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out without acting on her desires. Was Earl aware of what she was thinking, what she was feeling? Nancy was anxious, she wanted the black cock more than anything she'd ever wanted in her life, she squirmed in her seat, aching to go over and join him.

The black man stood, Nancy feared he would walk away, her heart dropped, but her excitement returned when he stepped toward her. He walked over, his hard dick still in his hand; he sat beside of Nancy opposite Earl. Her gazed was transfixed on his hand moving up and down his cock the same as he had been doing across the room, only now he was right beside her, so close their legs were actually touching.

Unsure what to do, Nancy turned to Earl, delighted to receive a nod of approval giving her permission to act. This was she was hoping for, Nancy turned to the black man beside her replacing his hand with hers; then almost immediately leaning over and lowering her head into his lap, taking the object of her desire into her mouth.

The effort she put into sucking his cock let him know she was hot and horny, and ready for more. She'd only been sucking him a couple minutes when he pushed her away, he stood and rolled a condom onto his hard-black cock. Nancy didn't hesitate, positioning herself on her hands and knees on the sofa, her head in Earl's lap, her ass up, cunt dripping wet, begging to be fucked.

He moved behind Nancy, lined the head of his dick with the opening of her pussy easily sliding all the way in. But for her, this would be the only thing that was easy about the fucking she was about to receive, he was slammed his cock hard into Nancy as she pushed her hips back, matching his forceful thrusts. She was moaning loudly, telling him to 'fuck the whore' as others gathered around to watch. The sexy mature white woman was taking the black cock exactly like the whore she proclaimed to be. Nancy's head was been pushed harder into Earl's lap as the black man mercilessly drilled her cunt. This actually gave him better access from behind, brining even louder moans from the whore who begged for more.

After only a few moments of the intense fucking the black man grunted, his dick jerked and spasmed as he filled the condom deep in Nancy's cunt. She was breathing hard, her eyes shut, her legs going limp causing the cock to fall out of her freshly fucked pussy. She collapsed onto her stomach, her head resting on Earl's thigh, to those watching they assumed the old whore had been fucked so good she'd passed out.

A second black man, actually the first one to fuck her in the private room, was now standing beside the sofa. He had dropped his pants and was putting a condom on his erect dick. Earl asked Nancy 'are you ready for another one?' to which she answered with a weak, very soft but enthusiastic, 'oh yes'. Earl pushed her back to her knees, her head continuing to rest on his thigh. As soon as Nancy has back in position, her cunt was immediately filled with another big black cock, fucking her hard, shoving her body forward, her pushing her hips back toward her lover.

Then Nancy collapsed again, much as she had done just moments before, at first no one was sure what happened. Her black lover mumbled something about '...just went down, ...just went down'. Earl thought the black man was referring to his cock, but Earl quickly realized he was referring to Nancy, not his dick.

Earl asked her, "are you okay?" Nancy answered "Yes, why?" Earl felt strange telling Nancy "He's not finished". This time, she actually had passed out.

She responded, "Oh, he's not?"

"No, he's waiting on you."

Summoning whatever strength, she had left, Nancy pulled her knees back under her. This lifted her ass, exposing her gaping cunt awaiting the return of the big black cock. He slid his cock back in, picking up where he left off, pounding her pussy hard, Nancy enjoying each and every deep, energetic thrust. In just five more minutes, he too was filling his condom sperm.

Now the second large black guy from the private room stepped forward and was putting on a rubber, this was the black man with the extraordinarily thick dick. He was a little better than average in length, but the girth of his cock had filled Nancy like she'd never been filled before.

With Nancy still on her knees, her pussy was open and ready for more, the black guy didn't even ask if he could fuck Nancy again. He placed his cock against the opening of her cunt immediately driving his big dick in and out of her overstimulated body. When she felt him enter her, Nancy offered no resistance, she instinctively fucked her hips back making sure the thick black dick went inside as far as possible.

Earl had no idea where her renewed energy came from, but their time in the main theater had quickly turned into a fuck-fest, with Nancy being the main attraction. She slammed her hips back against her dark lover thighs as he stroked forward punishing her pussy with his thick ebony club; the sofa actually being pushed across the floor with his hard thrusts. From the way Nancy was taking his cock, no one would have known this was her first visit to the adult theaters. She was screaming and moaning, begging him to fuck her harder, telling him to 'fuck the slut', telling everyone she was a 'whore' that wanted more big black cock.

One last hard push forward and her third fuck on the sofa was over, the condom filled deep inside Nancy's used and abused cunt. When he pulled out, she collapsed again, only this time the reason was obvious, she was exhausted from being thoroughly fucked by three energetic black men.

Nancy didn't move. Earl gently stroked her head, running his fingers through her mussed hair. He continued to pet Nancy as her breathing returned to normal, her soft coos letting him know she was aware of what he was doing; but she continuing to lay perfectly still. When he felt she was ready, Earl suggested they take a break going outside in the cool air of the smoking area.

He helped Nancy to her feet, and supporting her by the arm as they walked to the second smoking area near the theaters. With the hour being late, it was cold in the drafty open room, but the cool air felt therapeutic to Nancy's hot flesh. She was starting to come down from the hypersexual high she'd slipped into while being fucked in the private room. The glossy appearance in her eyes went away; and, for the first time in over an hour, Nancy was able to talk normal, speaking in complete sentences.

They asked for the time from one of the other smokers, 45 minutes until the theaters closed. Nancy turned to Earl asking what was next, he suggested they stop by Theater #2 before leaving, just to see if anything was happening there. But Earl had an idea...

He explained to Nancy, she would go in first, entering the theater alone. Earl asked, did she "...know what to do", Nancy confidently assured him she did, not to worry. Earl explained he would have another cigarette, then join her in the theater. His thoughts were, a woman going into an adult theater alone would quickly draw attention; and with the time remaining being short, hopefully Nancy could have a little more fun before the night must come to an end. She left the smoking area more excited than Earl, eager to discover what erotic adventures the plan might produce.

Just as they had discussed, Earl another cigarette, the only other guy left in the smoking area looking at him and smiling, having overheard the plan Earl had discussed with Nancy. Of course, he finished his cigarette much sooner than Earl then quickly exited the smoking area, no doubt heading for Theater #2. Earl took his time, giving Nancy ample opportunity to let the guys know she was there alone, horny and wanting cock. But he wouldn't take too long, Earl needed to make sure she was safe, as well as avoiding missing any of Nancy's salacious activities.

Earl entered Theater #2, his eyes struggling to adjust to the dim light after stepping out of the bright hallway. At first, he didn't see Nancy, but the crowd of men gathered around the front sofa gave Earl a hint of where she might be. However, he didn't go directly to Nancy, instead he walked behind the sofa, becoming just another voyeur watching the horny mature white woman, curious what she was doing.

Could it be coincidence? The black man with the large thick cock was sitting on the arm of the sofa beside Nancy stroking his cock. How many more times could this guy get it up? Nancy was watching, lustfully admiring the big black dick that had already fucked her twice; remembering how wonderfully he had completely filled her white cunt. Her hand between her legs, unsure how to proceed.

That is, she was unsure until Earl tapped her on the head, Nancy turned around and saw Earl nodding, quietly telling her to 'go for it'. It must have been permission she was waiting for, because she immediately slid over and took the thick cock in her mouth. For over fifteen minutes she licked and sucked, any normal man would have cum by now. But due to his previous sexual exertions the black man had finally reached his limit, he just wasn't going to cum again no matter what Nancy did.

A young black guy with dreadlocks sat down on the other side of Nancy, closely watching the big dark cock slide in and out of her mouth. Then, what one can only assume was an act of courtesy, black man whom had already fucked Nancy twice, politely slid off the arm of the sofa and moved to the back of the room.

Knowing time was short, Nancy turned to the guy with dreadlocks, and with him already having his cock out of his pants, it was natural for her to take his cock in her mouth. She thought what a pity for this black guy, not only did he not have what she hoped for, which was a big black cock, his length was average at best but very thin. However, she was there to suck and fuck black dick, so she continued, even though the scene would certainly be less than satisfying for her.

She gave it her best effort, easily taking all of his small penis in her mouth, trying to ignore the fact his cock was not very desirable. His skinny black dick twitched and jerked as he started to cum; then his cell phone rang. The jerk didn't even have the decency to put it on silent or at least ignore his phone while he was getting his dick sucked; of course, the asshole answered it.

After draining his balls, Nancy immediately went to the ladies' room, not only was his cock a disappointment, she described his cum as having a very unpleasant taste, she couldn't wait to rinse her mouth. Thankfully, this time the ladies' room door wasn't locked, she could go right in quickly filling her mouth with water hoping to flush out the foul goo.

Earl was waiting outside when Nancy exited the ladies' room, she knew this most likely meant it was time to go; she took Earl's hand as he led her out to her van. The night was an eye-opening experience for Nancy, not only had it been very educational sexually, she had learned a lot about herself and what she wanted in the future. On the way home Nancy told Earl what she thought of the adult theaters, as well as sharing with him the changes in her that had occurred during her first visit to an adult theater.

12