All Comments on 'Adult Theater First Visit'

by PegasusRyder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

awesome story glad a mature lady got the chance to act out her inner fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CVE in Gastonia?

Carolina Video Exchange is an interesting place.

PegasusRyderPegasusRyderover 4 years agoAuthor
Yes

Yes, CVE in Gastonia

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I liked this story cause when we womens want Sex we will do anything to get it. I've been with a few Dom Mens and Mens I called Daddy and even Pimp and they let me or told me to go please a Man just like Earl lets or tell Nancy its ok to Go have Sex with the Strangers. So yeah I'd say it happens cause I use to dance and did stuff places I worked just like this.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 1 year ago

Having been seduced by a black man, myself, many years ago - and enjoyed a few affairs with black men...I have certainly had thoughts about being shared and a few experiences of being with two black men at once.

Glad you had the disappointing ending - just because that is reality. Not every time is going to be the most explosive, intense sex you ever had. unfortunately.

This is something that is in my fantasies, but in reality I would be afraid to try it.

That's why we have beautiful people like you writing stories, so we can, perhaps; dream...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegasusRyder@PegasusRyder
Due to conditions beyond my control my sex life is almost non-existent so I choose to write stories to satisfy my erotic needs.