Adult Webcam Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat on the bed and passed the awkward silence.

"You sure no kissing on the lips?" Liam asked lightly. "I mean you at least give it a try to know, right?"

"Ok, only one. Don't push it, ok?" I said it because the wine was so good. It made me so relaxed.

Liam put his hand on my lap and leaned in to kiss me, I didn't lean in immediately but I maintained eye contact and wait until I could feel his breath against my lips.

He pushed his forehead against mine, and asked, "You sure you want this?"

I nodded shyly and he pressed his lips against mine. At that moment every nerve in my body fired simultaneously, my hand moved to the back of his head and I pulled him in closer, as he did the same to me.

I didn't know why but I wanted it to last I wanted to feel more of him, my eyes were closed but my hands were slipping down to his chest. He grabbed and pulled me closer as I fell back onto the bed with him falling under him, our lips not leaving each other. I wrapped his waist with my legs ground our hard cock against each other as I unbuttoned his shirt and he started licking, kissing, and nibbling on my neck. This triggered something in me which made my hands run up and down his body from his waist to his chest.

He was 6'2", compared to my 5'6", and was built powerfully with lean muscle. He had a small waist and large shoulders, muscled arms, a strong, beefy chest, and chiseled abs.

Liam kissed my way down my soft smooth body, unbuckling my pants to reveal my rock hard 4.5inch cut cock, he took it into his mouth and immediately started to suck me with a completely lustful vigor. I moaned, my body twitching, saying "fuck yeah" under his breath every so often.

He pulled himself off my dick and stripped in seconds before climbing back on top of me. His big fat cut cock dangling above me. He lifted my legs exposing my plugged thick butt and small dick to his massive member. He hovered his cock over my dick, I think he liked it, it showed how manly he was. I felt slight nervousness at the idea of being fucked by it. I felt the buttplug slowly pull out of my ass and Liam showed it to me before putting it down on the dresser.

He turned his attention back to me, lifting my hips and gently rubbing the tip of his cock around my slightly gaped hole. "You did very well as a first-timer. Your pink asspussy looks perfect," He smiled down at me.

I was craving it at this point to feel his cock inside me. I wanted to feel how a pornster feels during an anal scene. He was teasing my entrance to relax my muscles and suddenly he started pushing his cock slowly into me until he was balls deep. I was damaged by how he despaired his big cock inside me. The sensation was totally new. I felt my hole stretch around him and moaned as he filled me with his meat.

"This is why I've told you to keep your ass plugged for the past few hours," Liam said. "Are you ready?"

His tone was domineering, he kinda didn't care what my answer was going to be, may he knew what will be my answer. My only response was a vacant nod. Then he wasted no time thrusting into me as if I was a sex toy. Which in this situation, I was. I was dutifully obeying him, looking like a puppy submitting to a stronger dog, displaying my soft underbelly to show that I was pliant and responsive to my alpha.

"Mmmmh," a moan escaped from my mouth, and at that moment Liam leaned forward and closed in for another kiss. His lips touched mine ever so lightly as my eyes fluttered closed. He took my face in his hands and kissed me again, a little harder. My lips resisted and then opened slowly as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. The gentle kiss built-in passion and heat as our tongues entwined with each other. I instinctually began to make out with him. He reciprocated with delight. My eyes widened as the base fattest part of his cock slid deeper.

"God, you're huge!" I whispered loud enough for him to hear my astonishment.

Without delay, Liam slowly thrust his last inch into my stretched hole. Even though his fat cock was inside me, I still grunted in surprise. Liam groaned in pleasure as my tight and hot hole enveloped his thick shaft. My anal muscles gripped him like a velvet vise as he pulled out and buried himself with the next thrust. My hands went out and gripped his pylon-strength forearms as he pushed into me again and again, going deeper and harder on each stroke. He reveled in the luscious feeling of my inner walls as they rippled over his massive shaft. My hands clawed his back as he slammed my box over and over again.

Liam pushed my ankles back even farther and leaned in for additional leverage on his thrusts. His thrusts stretched my interiors to their inexorable limit and beyond. But when he drew back, my silken sheathe clamped down almost violently, desperately trying to draw him back in...

"You're so fucking tight," Liam whispered as he thrust inside me. I took that as a compliment. "Now stand up."

I stand next to him and his body enveloped mine. At 6'2", Liam towered over me. He was a human wall of cock and muscle. I felt his hands wrap behind my waist and my feet leave the ground. Liam had lifted me into the air and that only meant one thing. He was going to fuck me standing missionary. I was thinking he needs a lot of upper-body strength to hoist me up and down in mid-air while fucking me.

"Can I mention your fuck hole as pussy?" Liam asked.

At that moment my body was craving only one thing which was his big, fat cock. "Yes, please," I replied with a heavy breath.

Liam maneuvered me fluidly and fluently. He lifted me well over a foot in the air, positioned my pussy directly over the flaring tip of his cockhelm, and gently lowered my bottom a slow inch at a time onto his thick shaft. His manner was gentle but absolutely dominant. Even more impressively, Liam performed the act freestyle. He did not need to brace me back against the wall for leverage. Instead, he mounted me upon his tool with the casual ease with which one might handle an inflatable doll. Though I was lightweight.

I wrapped my legs around his back. His hands went beneath my bottom cheeks to steady me, not to support my slight weight, for that rested entirely upon his pulsing, massive erection. He slowly raised my body upward to pull ten inches of thick cock out of the strumpet's pussy and then slid his slathered, glistening shaft all the way back into my steaming, gushing depths. And Liam did that again and again and again with steady, methodical strokes.

I couldn't hold my moan anymore, "Ahhh, ummmh, mmmh, yessss."

"Damn you're leaking like a broken faucet," Lian said. "I like my girl messy. Let's make it messier."

At first, I held on tight, my fingers clasping the nape of his neck, in case he might lose his balance and drop me. But Liam's arms did not waver when I loosened my grip and forced him to bear my entire weight. By then, his Herculean physique glistened under a light sheen of sweat, biceps bulging to within a fingerbreadth of his wrist at the peak of each lift. Yet he maintained perfect composure, his movements executed with a practiced familiarity and grace more akin to a ballet dancer than a rutting animal. He looked beautiful when he fucked. Nature had built that magnificent body for one thing and he did it better than anyone.

"I'M COMING-I'M COMING,!" I cried out, my body shaking fiercely as Liam plunged his cock into my molten core. "I want y-y-y-you" I stuttered, my voice and mannerisms becoming animated with pleasure. When I stopped vibrating, Liam laid me down on the bed.

“Do you feel the mess you just make between us?” Liam grinned.

With his manroot still deep inside my body, Liam planted his feet firmly on the floor and grabbed my thighs. I could tell by his iron grip that I was about to get hard-pounding. Liam proceeded with care. He advanced slowly, killing me softly, stretching me deep. He leaned in for a kiss. His broad V-shaped torso blocked out the light. He was so gentle at that moment...like the eye of a storm. He held my hand as we kissed, the sweat of our bodies pooling in beads, then flowing in rivulets.

His penetration was a form of seduction. He was insinuating himself into forbidden realms of my body and making me love it. My pussy began to contract, sucking him deeper with every pulse. The soft, delicate bumps and ribs of my moist channel massaged his entire length. The spasms urged him inward.

Liam smiled down at me and loved pushing himself into the hilt. There was no other place he'd rather be than inside me, his throbbing organ immersed in a hot, wet gash. He wanted to give me the biggest orgasm of my life.

He held himself at maximum penetration. He did not move. Instead, he contracted his mighty muscle inside me. His tool lurched upward, briefly yanking my crotch off the bed. My pupils dilated and I screamed, "How did you do that? You’re fucking my brains out."

I was feeling his strength. It wasn't just huge. It was hard. And he just lay there, letting me absorb his mighty virility. He slowly inhaled and exhaled, kegeling his prick with the release of each breath. The minimum movement caused my senses to sharpen. I felt his entire length surging inside of me. And when he executed a single thrust, my entire body exploded into a firestorm of coming.

"OH, MY FUCKING GAWD!" I shrieked to the sky, my cry ringing out from stem to stern of his bedroom. My body convulsed and flopped on the bed like I had been electrocuted. Liam remained impassive, letting my orgasm reverberate throughout my body and slowly fade into a warm afterglow. He then executed another swift stroke. My body seized up this time. I gritted my teeth and grunted like a wild animal. He could feel my anal muscles clamping down on him with all of their might. It took nearly a minute this time before they finally relaxed. And he did it again. My flesh turned beet red. My legs spasmed uncontrollably. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Liam paused longer this time. I might have passed out for a second.

"Do it again, please," I finally let all my denial go. “I don’t care anymore.”

Liam delivered three more devastating strokes with his cock. And I came like crazy three more times. Six orgasms in ten minutes was a lot of pleasure for me to handle. My balls were dry only body orgasm. I would need time to recover so Liam decided to move to the next phase of our coupling. He began a series of very short and slow strokes. The master lover synchronized his breathing with his movements. He inhaled as he began each withdrawal and exhaled with each advance. I immediately felt my heart thumping to the beat of his torrid rhythm. His consort realized with no small delight that he was about to share one of his most cherished and intimate techniques with me.

"Inhale when I exhale, babe," he whispered into my ear between kisses.

As Liam exhaled, I drew a slow, deep breath. I could feel his presence entering inside me. My nipples hardened. My flesh was goosebumped. My body floated in a sea of bliss. Orgasms with Liam became violent conflagrations of thrashing, shrieking, and fainting. But this novel pleasure felt softer and gentler. A buzzing warmth infused my entire body like a dose of pure Ecstasy. My skin tingled. My limp dick twitched. And the surge grew more and more intense with every breath. I sensed he had invoked something greater than them both and its immensity almost scared me.

He locked eyes with me. He was absolutely present and in the moment. The dynamo exhaled slowly and with intent. An electrifying current of sexual energy flowed out of his tool and into the heart of my deepest pleasure point. He then closed his eyes and concentrated. He focused on my energy field. With his eyes shut, Liam was feeling my writhing form.

Liam began to count down from five as he slowly plunged himself back into my depths.

"Five, four three..."

"Fuck-fuck, what!? Wha-OHHHHHH!"

My body began to glow more brightly. He opened his eyes and locked them again with his me. My pupils had dilated to a startling degree. My mouth stretched agape in a silent scream.

"Two, one, zero..."

I experienced my first full-body orgasm. When Liam gave me the big 'O', I usually blacked out. However, I now felt every sensation unfolding with perfect clarity. Though words could never describe the climax, it seemed less an explosion than a blossoming. The erotic hero made my pussy bloom open like a sacred flower.

Liam could feel my body absorbing his transmission of energy. My muscles locked up and trembled. He let me come down from my high.

"Wow..." was all she said.

“That’s it?” Liam asked.

“I’m speechless. Let me come down on earth,” I replied. “I need to freshen myself.”

“You know the bathroom,” Liam replied.

"If I could walk," I laughed as I stumbled off the bed.

"Let me help," he smiled and promptly swept me off the bed into his strong arms.

After a while, we didn’t look at each other or did talking. Maybe it was an hour long. When I was back to earth, I said, “I think I'm ready to go home.”

“Alright, but you didn’t say anything about our next time,” Liam said.

“I think I’ll die if you fuck me every day like this,” I tried to crack a joke to get comfortable.

“Ohh, our daily session won’t be like this. It was special,” Liam replied. “Most of the time I chat with the viewers and take all the requests.”

“And how long it is?” I asked.

“Not fixed,” Liam replied. “A few times I did a 5 to 6 hours show.”

“You’re gonna drill my ass for that long?” I looked with a surprised face.

“No, we can various staff. Playing with toys, jerking off, gooning, etc,” Liam said. “Sky is the limit only you give in.”

“Please don’t tell anyone, honestly you’re a good lover and I enjoyed it, thanks,” I said.

“I enjoyed it too. It was lovely,” Liam said. “Honestly I wish you were my girlfriend so that we can do it whenever and wherever.”

“I don’t know how you gonna take it but can I crush on your couch until I get a few bills? I’m evicted.”

“Sure. I have a big apartment,” Liam replied. “Wait wait, I think you should move in with me. This cam show has no timing so it’s better we live together. We’ll hang out together and I'll be your wingman in the bars.”

“Thank you very much. I have nothing to pay you in advance but when I get paid I’ll.”

“The way right now I’m seeing my rating and comments on the last video I think your living and food are free,” Liam said looking at his computer.


To be continued…


Hi, I’ll continue my other work but it’ll take time. Right now I’m just clearing my drafts, lol.

12