Adult, XXX-rated, Fantasy Fun House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flora looked at him aghast. She looked at him as if he was her brother wanting to see her naked. She looked at him as if he was the pervert that she never knew he was. She looked at him as if there was something seriously wrong with him. She looked at him with vehemence that she'd never do any of those things that he suggested that she'd do.

"Billy! What the fuck? How dare you? Oh, my God. I'd don't believe that you're not only asking me to do such sexually, nasty things but also are expecting me to expose myself to strangers. Just as I'd never expose my panties to a shoe salesman or to men behind me while bending forward on an escalator, I'd never undress without closing the dressing room curtain all the way," said Flora.

Embarrassment replace his sexual excitement. He felt like such a degenerate. Obviously, insulting his fiancé by asking her to do such despicable sexual things, he felt as if he lost her respect.

"I'm sorry, Flora, I just thought that—"

She looked at him with shocked outrage.

"You thought what, that I'm a whore? You thought wrong. What kind of woman do you think I am, Billy? I'm not a whore." She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him. "In the way that you're obviously a voyeur, sorry, but I'm not an exhibitionist. Other than you, oly you, I'd never show anyone what they shouldn't see of my naked body."

Wishing that she would expose herself in public but if not exposing herself in public, he'd love for her to expose herself in private. He'd love her to flash her tits and/or panties to his best friend, Joe. Yet, not wanting to jeopardize his love relationship with her, he'd never ask her to do what she'd never would want to sexually do.

'I'd love Joe to see Flora's big, naked tits. I'd love Joe to see Flora naked,' he thought while now afraid to voice what he was thinking after being shot down twice. 'I'd love Joe to watch us having sex. I'd love to watch Joe having sex with Flora. Wow! How hot would that be to watch Flora sucking Joe and Joe fucking Flora?'

Afraid of making himself look like the pervert that he obviously was, this time he kept his thoughts to himself whenever he thought about her flashing herself in public. He kept his thoughts to himself whenever he thought about her flashing herself in private and flashing her naked body to Joe. He kept his thoughts to himself whenever he masturbated over Joe seeing Flora topless and/or naked. He kept his thoughts to himself whenever sexually fantasizing her having sex with Joe while he watched. Needing to respect her more and embrace her morals and inhibitions as his own, his fiancé wasn't the whore that he wished and needed her to be.

* * * * *

Yet, even though he loved Flora and even though he was happy with her enough to want to marry her and start a family with her, it sexually excited him to think of Flora stripping herself naked in front of Joe. Forget about watching her stripping herself naked in front of Joe, he'd never dare mention that he'd like Joe to watch them having sex. Forget about Joe watching them having sex, he'd never dare mention that he'd like to watch Joe having sex with her. Something that would never happen, he'd never dare ask her if she'd have a threesome with him and Joe.

'I wish I had the balls to ask Flora if she'd have a threesome with Joe,' he thought with sexual anticipation. 'Only, just as she'd never flash anyone, she'd never strip herself naked in front of Joe. Moreover, she'd never have sex with Joe,' he thought. 'She'd never allow him to touch her, feel her, finger her, lick her, and make love to her before fucking her. She'd never touch him, feel him, stroke him, suck him, and make love to him before fucking him,' he thought with disappointment.

Suppressing his sexual fantasies whenever he was with his lover, he kept his cuckold thoughts to himself. Yet, tempted to confess his sexual desires to his fiancé especially when they were having sexual pillow talk before, during, and/or after they had sex, he wondered if he could sway her to his way of thinking. He wondered if she'd be more sexually willing to expose herself and/or to have sex with his best friend, if she had a little too much to drink.

If nothing else, it would be sexually arousing to see the look on Joe's face when he saw Flora in her sexy, low-cut bra and white, bikini panties. He'd love Joe to see her topless. He'd love Joe to see her big, naked, shapely tits and erect nipples. He'd love Joe to see her red, trimmed, naked pussy and/or her shapely, naked ass. He'd love for Joe to see Flora naked.

'How hot would that be for Joe to see Flora in her bra and panties and/or topless? How hot would that be for Joe to see Flora naked?'

He was proud that he had someone as beautiful, as shapely, and as sexy as Flora in his life. The last thing that he wanted to do was to ruin things between them by suggesting that Joe play a sexual role in their relationship. Only, unable to help himself, as if the Devil was tempting him with demonic, inappropriate sexual lust, he was tempted to play in the Devil's playground. At the very least, something so very sexually excited, he'd love Joe to see Flora naked. He wanted Joe's opinion of Flora's naked body after seeing her naked.

As much as he wanted Joe to see her naked, knowing that Joe had a big cock, bigger than his average prick, he wanted Flora to see Joe naked too. As much as he wanted Joe to watch him having sex with his fiancé, he wanted to watch Joe having sex with Flora too. He'd love nothing better than to watch his fiancé fucking and sucking his best friend.

'How hot would that be to see the look on Flora's face when seeing Joe's big prick? How hot would that be to invite Joe in their bedroom to watch them having sex? As much as he'd love Joe to watch him fucking Flora and him cumming in her mouth, he'd love to watch Joe fucking Flora and him cumming in her mouth too. How hot would that be to watch Joe having sex with Flora?'

* * * * *

Then, surprising him, as if he was saying the words and not her, it floored him when Flora confessed what she was thinking. As if she had read his mind, he couldn't believe she voiced all that he imagined her doing. As if he was dreaming and sexually fantasizing this conversation, he couldn't believe his ears. Even though it was her talking, he was shocked by all that she said. It was one thing for him to think such sexually dirty and nasty things about his fiancé but to hear Flora say such sexually dirty and nasty things was as shocking as it was sexually exciting.

"Since you've been talking about me exposing myself," she said pausing as if rethinking what she was about to say. "I was thinking."

Billy looked at her with as much curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"What? Tell me," said Billy eager to hear what his fiancé was going to say and what she was thinking. "What were you going to say? What were you thinking?"

Flora bit her lip while fidgeting with the button on her blouse. Then, as if telling him a secret that she didn't dare voice aloud, she leaned up to his ear and whispered all that she was thinking and all that he no doubt wanted to hear.

"If it's okay with you," she said pausing as if embarrassed by what she was about to confess. "I'd like Joe to see me in my bra and panties," she said pausing again. "I'd like Joe to see me topless," she said staring in his eyes while watching his reaction. "I'd like Joe to see me naked. I'd like him to see my big, natural tits, my red, trimmed pussy, and my round, firm ass," whispered Flora in Billy's ear while they were having pillow talk as they continued making love.

With Billy suddenly the happiest man in the world, he looked at Flora as if he was dreaming.

"Sure, that would be okay with me. I can ask Joe if he'd like to see you naked," said Billy playing it cool while trying to suppress his sexual excitement.

She paused as if she was rethinking again what she was about to confess.

"If it's okay with you, I'd like him to watch us make love. I'd like him to watch us having sex. I'd like him to watch me sucking your cock and you cumming in my mouth," she said biting her lip with obviously nervousness while staring up at her fiancée to see his reaction. "Being that you told me that he has a big cock, if you don't mind, I'd like to see his big prick."

Taking one slow, sexual step at a time, not wanting to pressure her, he didn't question her. He didn't ask her what else she'd willingly and voluntarily want to do. In addition to just seeing his naked prick, he wondered if she'd want to touch his naked prick? He wondered if she'd want to stroke his prick while sucking his prick? He wondered if she'd agree to make love to him before fucking him? He wondered if she'd allow Joe to watch them having sex in the way that he'd love to watch Joe having sex with her? He wondered if she'd agree to having a threesome? Instead of interrogating her, he looked at her in disbelief.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I don't believe Flora wants Joe to see her naked. I don't believe that she wants him to watch us having sex. I don't believe she wants him to watch her sucking my prick and cumming in her mouth. I don't believe she wants to see Joe's big prick. Who is this woman and what has she done with my beloved Flora?'

A new wrinkle in their love relationship, Flora mentioned her sexual attraction for Joe. Billy couldn't believe what he was hearing. He looked at Flora with as much confusion as he looked at her with sexual excitement. He stopped humping her to see if she was serious about her wanting Joe to see her naked. He stopped humping her to see if she was serious about inviting his friend in their bedroom to watch them having sex. Commanding their sexual pillow talk over the next several weeks, all they talked about was making Joe part of their sexual relationship.

Obviously, by the sexually excited look on her face, she wanted his friend to see her naked as much as he wanted his friend to see her naked. She obviously wanted to see Joe naked as much as she wanted Joe to see her naked. Obviously, by the horny look in her eyes, she wanted his friend to watch them making love and to watch her sucking Billy's prick as much as he wanted his friend to watch them making love and to watch her sucking his prick.

With them now both on the same, sexual page, it was up to Billy to invite Joe in their bedroom. It was up to Billy to present his sexual, cuckolding proposition to Joe. It was up to Joe to accept wanting to see Flora naked or reject the idea of watching them having sex.

Yet, seriously, unless he was gay or a religious fanatic, what man would turn down the invitation to see his best friend's, hot, sexy girlfriend naked? What man would turn down being invited in his best friend's bedroom to watch him making love to his sexy, shapely girlfriend as he masturbated himself. What man would not want to show his cock to someone as beautiful and as sexy as Flora? What man wouldn't want to have sex with her?

Joe was much like any, horny man who had a sexual attraction to Flora. Yet, always aware that Joe was sexually attracted to his fiancé, Billy was surprised to learn that Flora was sexually attracted to his best friend. Thinking that they were having some innocent, sexual fun, he didn't know that he was playing with fire. He had no idea that Flora would leave him for Joe. If he knew what he knows now, he never would have pressured Flora to expose herself to Joe. If he knew what he knows now, he never would have invited Joe in his bedroom.

"Okay," said Joe while playing it cool when Billy invited him see Flora naked and to watch them having sex. "As much as I'd love to see Flora naked, I'd love her to see me naked too. I'd love to watch you two having sex. I'd love to watch Flora sucking your prick and you cumming in her mouth. That would be so hot."

* * * * *

With Joe in their bedroom and seated in a chair across from their bed, with her not acting shy, forced, or reluctant, Flora put on a sexy, striptease show by slowly stripping herself naked. As if she was alone in the bedroom and she was getting ready for bed while imagining stripping on stage, she was ready to undress in front of Joe before getting in bed naked with Billy. In the way that she had done with Billy the first time they had sex, she did with Joe. She sexually teased Joe now in the way that she had sexually teased Billy before.

Not rushing her slow striptease show but, instead, enjoying every second of her nakedness, she pushed back her long, lush, beautiful, red hair over her shoulders and behind her back to unbutton her blouse. She unbuttoned her blouse one, slow button at a time while looking down at what she could see of herself before looking up at Joe to see his reaction to seeing more than he had ever seen of her before. Exposing the tops of her meaty breasts, her low-cut bra, and her long, line of sexy cleavage, she left her blouse unbuttoned while walking around her bedroom before removing it.

Then, while standing in front of him and staring up at Billy's best friend, she slowly removed her blouse to expose her bra clad, C cup breasts not only to Billy's horny eyes but also to Joe's horny eyes too. Not stopping there, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt to expose her white, bikini panties that showed her pussy slit, her camel toe, her pussy mound, and her shapely thighs to Joe. Standing before Billy's best friend and in view of Billy, sexually teasing them while stripping herself naked, Flora paraded around the room in her bra and panties.

She acted as if neither man was even there. She took her sweet time in folding her clothes, brushing her hair, and fixing her makeup before standing in front of Joe again, this time to remove her bra. As if there was a drum roll heralding Flora removing her sexy brassiere, Billy stared at Flora while waiting for her to expose her naked breasts as much as Joe started at Billy's fiancé waiting to see her naked breasts.

'I can't believe this,' thought Billy. 'My sexual fantasy come true, this is unbelievable. I can't believe Flora is really going to show Joe her tits. I can't believe she's really going to strip herself naked. This is so sexually exciting. I can't wait to talk to Flora about this later to know what she was thinking when removing her clothes. I can't wait to talk to Joe about this later to know what he was thinking while watching Flora undressing.'

Teasing Joe in the way she had teased Billy the first time she showed him her tits, she removed one, slow bra strap at a time before reaching around her to unhook her bra. Then, holding her bra cups in place with her hands, she danced in front of Joe as if she was redheaded Jessica Chastain but with bigger tits, and he was a customer ready to stick dollar bills in her panties. While staring at Billy's best friend as if they were the only ones in the room and Billy wasn't even there, she slowly and sexily removed one bra cup before removing the other.

'I'll be masturbating over this day for years,' thought Billy. 'I can't believe Flora agreed to show Joe her naked breasts.'

Obviously, proud of her big tits, she had natural and shapely, C cup breasts dotted with sexy freckles. Continuing to sexually tease him, she leaned forward in front of Joe. She teased him with her naked tits as if daring him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her. She shook her breasts in his face as if she was an exotic dancer.

Obviously afraid to touch them but no doubt wanting to feel them, fondle them, and suck them, Joe stared at Flora's naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before. Not done with just shaking her tits in his face, she moved closer to him. Then, as if daring him to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them, she stuck her tits in his face. Literally smothering him with her big, breasts, Flora leaned forward and rubbed her naked breasts all over Joe's sexually excited face.

Then, continuing with her sexy, striptease show, in one fluid motion, as if her panties were on fire, she pushed her panties down and off to expose her trimmed, red pussy and her round, naked ass to the two best friends. Still not done with her sexy striptease show, she turned and bent at the waist to show Joe her shapely ass and the back of her red, glistening pussy to her fiancée's best friend. Flora shook her ass in front of Joe's leering eyes as if daring him to touch her ass, feel her ass, squeeze her ass, slap her ass, and finger her wet, naked pussy.

In the way that she sexually teased him with her naked breasts, she sexually teased him with her naked ass and naked pussy. In the way that she seemingly dared him to touch, feel, fondle, and suck her naked breasts, she dared him to touch, feel her naked ass and cunt. Moving her body so close to his face, she dared him to finger and lick her pussy. With her naked ass and pussy just a tongue lick away, she dared him to sniff her cunt.

'Oh, my God. This is unbelievable,' thought Billy. 'More than I ever imagined she'd do, how far is she willing to go with Joe?'

Not modest or shy in front of his friend, Billy stripped himself naked before getting in bed with his fiancé. He was as sexually excited that Joe was seeing Flora naked and watching him having sex with her, as Flora was obviously sexually excited allowing Joe to see her naked while watching her having sex with Billy. The first time inviting Joe in their bedroom, this was the first time that Joe had seen as much of Flora's beautiful, sexy, shapely, and naked body. Obviously, going beyond the hope that Billy wished her to be, and going beyond the border of being a swinging whore, Flora obviously wasn't the prude that she pretended she was.

* * * * *

Kissing one another while touching and feeling one another, Billy and Flora started out slow. Moving in the sixty-nine position while looking over at Joe for his reaction, Billy licked and fingered Flora until she was wet enough and she stroked and sucked him until he was hard enough to make love to her. With his pants already down to his ankles, Joe already had his big, erect prick in his hand and was masturbating himself to their sexy show. Then, when Billy mounted her, she looked over at Joe to see if he was watching. Catching his eye to sexually tease him, she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips while staring at his naked, erect prick.

Then, spreading her legs wide for her lover as she had done so many times before, Flora returned Billy's fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. Humping Billy as hard and fast as he was humping her, Flora moved Billy around to mount him. Instead of making love to her fiancée, she was fucking him. While staring over at Joe, she sat on Billy's stomach and bounced herself on Billy's erect prick as if she was riding a bull in a rodeo. Her big breasts swayed, bounced, and jiggled until Billy harnessed them, held them, and fondled them with his big hands while fingering her nipples with his long fingers.

Pulling them, turning them, twisting them, pinching them, and squeezing them, he continued fingering her nipples while leaning up to suck her big tits. Then, with the both of them turning to look at Joe, she leaned down with Billy to fill his mouth with her breasts, first one and then the other. Billy put an arm around Flora's back and rolled her over. Now he was on top of her and in control of their lovemaking. Humping her harder, he humped her faster. Humping her harder and faster, he was fucking her in the way that he'd love to watch Joe fucking Flora and obviously in the way that Joe would love to fuck Billy's fiancé.

Then, slowly sliding himself in and out of her warm, wet pussy, Billy made love to her again before fucking her again. Holding on to her lover while obviously enjoying the ride, Flora wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back while making love to him. Something they've done many times before they were engaged, they've been making love for two years, since the first day they met. Never had Billy been with a woman who was as sexually passionate. Now, that she agreed to broaden her sexuality by including Joe in their lovemaking, Billy couldn't be any happier.