Adult, XXX-rated, Fantasy Fun House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

For an additional one-hundred-dollars, in tandem with the Groping Rooms, were the Heterosexual Orgy and the Gay, Orgy Rooms. Those who wanted to have sex in the Orgy Room paid the one-hundred-dollar admission price in addition to the additional one-hundred-dollar price to experience the Orgy Room. As a way to encourage more women to participate in the Heterosexual, Orgy Room, women were admitted free of charge. Those who just wanted to watch others having sex paid only an additional fifty-dollar fee for the pleasure of watching swingers through a two-way, mirrored glass.

Much cheaper than buying overprice champagne at a strip club, there was the Private, Sex Rooms. Whether a man with a woman, two men, two women, two men and one woman, two women and one man, or two couples, the Private, Sex Rooms gave customers privacy to have sex. Instead of going to a hotel or motel, patrons paid a fifty-dollar per person charge by the hour to rent a room. Again, in the way of the Orgy Room, those who just wanted to watch others having sex paid only an additional fifty-dollar fee for the pleasure. Those who wanted privacy and didn't want to be watched pulled their curtain closed.

At a fifty-dollar additional cost, free for women, was the Bondage and Discipline Room. Whether being tied, teased, slapped, spanked, and/or beaten, those who wanted to play out their sexual BDSM fantasies with strangers were encouraged do to so in the Bondage and Discipline Room. Whether you wanted to dominate someone or be dominated by someone, the Bondage and Discipline Room was for those expressed purposes.

Again, free for women and fifty-dollars for men, the Fetish Room went from innocently worshiping someone's feet, to peeking up their skirts at panties or down the blouses of women to steal peeks of their cleavage, their bras, and/or their tits. As long as they confined their urination and excrements to the Fetish Room bathroom and cleaned up their messes afterwards, urinating on someone and shit play was a big favorite of the Fetish Room too. From gloryholes to spying through holes in the wall, the Fetish Room encompassed every, sexual peccadillo that could be imagined.

The fetish room housed the panty and shoe museum with panties and shoes worn by celebrities. From Marilyn Monroe's panties to Dolly Parton's high heel shoes, to Sophia Loren's and Jayne Mansfield's brassieres, to Dorothy's red, ruby slippers, they were all there. From John Wayne's cowboy boots, to David Beckham's briefs, to O. J. Simpson's Bruno Magli's shoes, they were there too.

* * * * *

Once Happy Halloween had his fun house ready for business, not forgetting or forgiving, seeking his ultimate revenge, he searched the Internet looking for the whereabouts of Flora and Joe. He discovered by stumbling over their wedding gift registry that they were living in Chicago and were soon engaged to be married. Serving his revenge cold, he sent Flora and Joe an engraved invitation to his fun house. He withheld the information that his fun house was an XXX-rated, fantasy fun house for adult, sexual pleasure.

Swearing that bygones should be bygones, Flora and Joe invited Happy to their wedding. Being that Happy wasn't so happy that they both played him dirty, not eager to watch them getting married, he declined their gracious wedding invitation by telling them that he was too busy with his fun house. As his wedding gift to them, however, Happy was happy when they graciously accepted his offer for an all-expense, paid trip to Kansas to stay at his hotel, eat at his restaurant, and agreed to visit his fun house during their honeymoon.

Ready to receive Flora and Joe, Happy videotaped Flora's entrance into his fun house. As soon as she walked over the jet fan, her short, light skirt, raised to her shoulders. Unable to grab it fast enough to push it down, instead of continuing to walk away from the jet fan, she remained there as if a deer caught in headlights or as if she was Marilyn Monroe in The Seven Year Itch. If Happy didn't know Flora better, he'd think that she wanted to flash her panties. Yet, instead of being the exhibitionist that she was when she stripped herself naked for Joe, she genuinely looked embarrassed being as exposed.

With more surprises in store, Happy arranged to have some new friends that he had made while doing business in the XXX-rated side of town to warmly albeit sexually greet them. Closing his fun house to the public for the day, he invited a group of his biker friends from the 69 chapter of bikers along with a group of gay men that he had befriended from the organization of Men Who Love Men Club. Once inside his fun house, by moving walls and locking doors, an easy thing to stealthily and remotely do in a fun house, he separated Flora from Joe.

"Joe? Joe? Where are you?"

Now, totally isolated from Joe, Flora roamed the fun house alone while not knowing where Joe was. With her the only heterosexual woman in the room and in the entire fun house, Flora found herself in the Walls of Mirrors Room with a dozen, horny bikers. Just as she was embarrassed that so many men were seeing the computer slowly strip her naked, she was embarrassed seeing so many men being stripped naked too. With apologies to no one and entering at their own risk, Happy had managed to make a NFNM room, a naked female and naked male room for the expressed purposes of seeing everyone who entered the room naked.

"Oh, my God. How is he doing that? I'm in my bra and panties. I don't believe this. I'm so embarrassed. I'm topless," she said cupping her breasts in her hands. "Oh, my God. I'm naked," she said moving against a wall but to no avail with every wall, the ceiling, and the floor a mirror. "Fuck! All these men are seeing my naked ass, tits, and pussy. All these men are seeing me naked."

* * * * *

Meanwhile, Joe roamed the other side of the fun house looking for Flora while she looked for Joe.

"Flora? Flora? Where are you?"

By stealthily moving walls and remotely locking doors, totally isolated from Flora, Joe continued roaming the fun house not know where Flora was. The only heterosexual man in the room, Joe found himself in the Walls of Mirrors Room with a dozen, horny, gay men. Just as he was embarrassed that so many men were seeing the computer slowly strip him naked, he was uncomfortable seeing so many naked men too.

"What the fuck? How is he doing that? Holy shit, how is he stripping me naked?"

Eager to leave the Walls of Mirrors Room, with lighted arrows pointing the way, Flora was directed to the totally pitch-black Heterosexual, Groping Room. The only woman in the room with a dozen, horny bikers, Flora was mercilessly groped and forced to grope them. While stripping her nearly naked, bikers forced her to touch their naked, erect cocks while they touched her ass, her tits, and her pussy through her clothes and inside of her clothes.

Touching, feeling, fondling, and groping her everywhere that she now only allowed her newly wedded husband to touch, feel, fondle, and grope her, two dozen, biker hands sexually assaulted her. After Happy told his biker friends what Flora had done to him, they were more than willing to seek their revenge on Flora's sexy and shapely body. As if she was a rag doll, the dozen bikers passed Flora from one horny man to the next horny man.

"Get away from me. Oh, my God. Stop! Don't touch me. How dare you? Let go of my hand. Oh, my God. Stop! Eww. Gross. I can't believe you put your prick in my hand. That's so disgusting," she said trying to pull her hands away from so very many, perverted men. "Let go of my hand. That's so gross."

Eager to leave the Walls of Mirrors Room, with lighted arrows pointing the way, Joe was directed to the totally pitch-black Gay, Groping Room. The only heterosexual man in the room with a dozen, horny, gay men, Joe was mercilessly groped and forced to grope them. Touching, feeling, fondling, and groping him everywhere that he now only allowed his newly wedded wife to touch, feel, fondle, and grope him, two dozen, gay hands sexually assaulted him. After Happy told his gay friends what Joe had done to him, they were more than willing to seek their revenge on Joe's manly and macho body.

"Hey! Take your hands off me. Let me go. Get the fuck away from me," said Joe fruitlessly struggling. "Oh, my God, someone just stuck their erect, naked prick in my hand. That's so gross. That's so disgusting."

From the Heterosexual, Groping Room, to the frying pan, and to the fire, Flora was directed to the Heterosexual, Orgy Room. Stripping her naked and gangbanging her, a dozen bikers forced themselves on her and inside of her. A dozen, horny bikers ejaculated their cum in her pussy, in her mouth, in her ass, and all over her face and in her beautiful, red hair. As if she was a Japanese woman enjoying a bukkake cum fest, her face, her hair, and her naked body were covered with warm, slimy ectoplasm. Good thing she was on birth control because if she wasn't pregnant from Joe fucking her before, she'd be pregnant from a dozen bikers fucking her now.

"Stop! You're tearing my clothes. Oh, my God. Get off me. Stop! Don't. Don't you dare cum on my face. Don't you dare stick your cock in my mouth. Let me go. Stop. You're hurting me. Jesus. I've been fucked in every hole over and again," said Flora.

From the Gay, Groping Room, to the frying pan, and to the fire, Joe was directed to the Gay, Orgy Room. Stripping him naked and gangbanging him, a dozen gay men forced themselves on him. As if he was a prisoner trapped in a men's shower, they forced their erect cocks in his hands, in his mouth, and up his ass. They ejaculated their cum in his mouth, all over his face, in his ass, and all over his naked body. As if he was a gay, Japanese man enjoying a gay, bukkake fest, Joe was covered with warm, slimy ectoplasm in the way that Flora was covered with warm, slimy ectoplasm too.

"Hey! Get your prick away from me. Stop. Oh, my God. What the fuck? I just blew someone. Jesus! Someone just fucked me in the ass," said Joe. "Oh, my God, there's another man fucking my ass and another man sticking his erect, naked prick in my mouth."

* * * * *

Perhaps, because they were in the Wizard of Oz part of Kansas, something unexpected happened. As if setting her true, spirit free, enjoying sucking and fucking a multitude of men, with her feet in the air and her legs spread while having multiple orgasms, having never been gangbanged before, Flora totally enjoyed being gangbanged now. As if she was a whore working in a mining camp for Al Swearengin in Deadwood, she loved being gangbanged hard and fast, the harder and the faster the better. In the way that she didn't know she was a whore before, she realized that she was now.

Joe on the other hand, didn't have as good of a time as Flora was having. He kicked, he punched, he struggled but all to no avail. Overwhelmed by a tag team of gay men, he was set upon by a dozen gay men eager to have their wicked, sexual way with his virginal, heterosexual body. Then, maybe because he was in the Wizard of Oz part of Kansas too, as if he was wearing red, ruby slippers, something magical happened.

Totally enjoying himself sucking off a multitude of men, Joe totally enjoyed being fucked in the ass by a gang of gay men. In the way that he didn't know that he was a gay man before, the same way that Flora didn't know she was a whore before, he realized that he was a gay man now. Cancelling their wedding, Flora stayed in Kansas to work at a whorehouse and Joe stayed in Kansas to join the Men Who Love Men Club.

Don't you love a story with a happy ending? I love a story with a happy ending. Happy Halloween.

As if your vote is my applause, please vote. This is a Halloween Contest story. Please vote.