Adult, XXX-rated, Fantasy Fun House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humping her harder and humping her faster, no longer making love, a piledriving fucking machine, Billy was fucking his fiancé in the way that he had never fucked her before. As if sexually inspired by Joe watching, humping him harder and humping him faster, Flora returned Billy's hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps. Obviously sexually excited that Joe was there watching them having sex, Billy and Flora played to their audience of one as Joe stroked himself while watching them having sex.

"Billy! Oh, Billy! Oh, my God, Billy. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, Billy. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Billy! Oh, Billy! Billy," said Flora looking over at Joe to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look before collapsing in bed. "Oh, Billy. That was wonderful," she said.

Instead of enjoying the afterglow of sex, she moved halfway down the bed to take Billy's cock in her mouth. While Billy was on his back with his eyes closed and enjoying Flora's blowjob, she turned her naked body to face Joe. As if her fingers were Joe's fingers, while staring at Joe, she fingered her nipples while kissing and licking Billy's cock as if she was kissing and licking Joe's cock. Then, stroking her fiancée while sucking him, it didn't take Billy long to cum in her mouth and shoot a second load all over her face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her big, naked breasts.

"Sorry, Flora. I didn't mean to give you a cum bath. I couldn't help myself. It just happened," he said with a dirty laugh.

Flora stared over at Joe with Billy's cum dripping from her hair, face, and breasts.

"That's okay, Billy," she said laughing while wiping cum from her face and hair with her fingers and licking her fingers clean of Billy's sexual lust while continuing to stare over at Joe's exposed, big prick.

As soon as Billy ejaculated his cum in Flora's mouth and all over her face, Joe ejaculated his cum in a tissue. Invited in their bedroom to watch, Joe had masturbated himself in a chair across from the bed while watching them having sex and as Flora and Billy both enjoyed their sexual orgasms. Now, with his foot in their bedroom door, it was an easy transition from Joe watching Billy having sex with Flora to Joe having sex with her while Billy watched. Then, after Joe had sex with Flora while Billy watched, the next progressive step was a threesome, which they did on several occasions.

Unfortunately, something that sometimes happens, a few months later, Flora left Billy for Joe. When Billy came home from work, her clothes were gone, her things were gone, and she was gone too. Left with nothing but the memories of her, she left him a note. The least she could have done was to give him fair warning. Not fair and not right, the least she could have done was to discuss her leaving him for Joe before she left.

"I'm sorry Billy but I love Joe. I'm leaving you for him. Flora," she wrote and was all that she wrote.

Brokenhearted, Billy was crushed. He didn't know why but he saved Flora's note but he did. He folded the paper small enough to fit in his wallet. Now, nearly a year later, never opening it to read it again, but as if a constant reminder of the pain, the hurt, the suffering sorrow, and the rejection he felt, he still carried Flora's note everywhere he went. With nothing left for him here, after his grandfather died and left him his farm, Billy moved away.

"If I had to do it all over again, I never would have allowed my best friend in my bedroom to see Flora naked and to watch us having sex," said Billy talking to himself for no one to hear. "All Flora's idea even though I wanted it too, I thought I was doing something sexually exciting for her. I had no idea that she'd dump me for him. I not only lost my fiancé but also, I lost my best friend. I hope they're happy together, wherever they are," said Billy reliving his sexual nightmare in his head for the last time.

Billy was so sad to lose his fiancé. He was so sad to lose his best friend. He was angry that Flora left him. He was angry that his best friend burned him in that way. Having known him since childhood, he was angry that Joe would dare do that to him for a woman and over a woman. Alone and depressed, he threw himself into his work by building more fun houses.

* * * * *

I'm Billy Hallow but since a kid, maybe because I was born on Halloween, maybe because my last name seemed like an abbreviation for Halloween, and maybe because I was always happy and smiling, everyone called me Happy Halloween. Even my Mom and Dad called me Happy Halloween. That nickname stuck with me as if it was my real name.

Going with the flow as I've always had a habit of doing, being that I wanted it too, I went with the flow when my fiancé wanted to invite Joe in our bedroom. Not just one way, unfortunately, getting what I wished for, I wanted Joe to participate in our lovemaking too. Yet, I never thought that I'd lose not only my fiancé but also my best friend. When I left the state, and left my fiancé and my best friend behind, ready to start a new life and ready to forget but not to forgive, I legally changed my name from William Hallow to Happy Halloween. Now, I'm legally Happy Halloween.

Sort of like being named Kris Kringle or named after some famous celebrity, Bono, Hammer, or Jay-Z, as if expecting me to have a pumpkin for a head, I enjoy seeing the surprised looks on people's faces when I introduce myself. Truth be told, Happy Halloween sounded much more interesting than Billy Hallow, especially in the line of work that I do. Happy Halloween would have made a good name for a magician, a dare devil act, or a horror show, movie star. Instead of performing magic, doing dare devil acts, or making horror films, ever since I was a child, I've been an enthusiast of fun houses. I love fun houses.

Creating fun houses is what I do for a living. Fortunately for me, my vocation is my avocation. I design fun houses for amusement parks. In the way that most folks don't notice fun houses until they're inside one, I see fun houses everywhere. Then, once I'm inside a fun house, privy to all the innerworkings, I see all that they don't see and would never notice.

Whenever I come across an old building, I see what other people don't see and can't see. I see a potential fun house. More than just making leasehold improvements with new interior floors, new walls, new ceilings, new fixtures, and a bit of paint, I see much more than that. I see all the possibilities of changing the interior as much as I see in changing the exterior too. In the same way that I did by changing my name, I love making changes to old buildings to repurpose them as fun house. The more dilapidated a building is, the more that I enjoy making something fun out of nothing.

My latest project started when I inherited my grandfather's, old farm located just outside of the city. It wasn't much of anything but he had more than 100 acres of prime real estate with water rights, electricity, phone, cable, and access roads to the highway. The farm had been in my family and handed down from father to son for six generations and stopped with my grandfather. They didn't have any sons, just daughters. Skipping a generation, my grandfather left the farm to me with the hopes that I'd work the farm.

'Good luck with that idea, Grandpa,' I thought. 'I may be a lot of things but I'm no farmer. I'm more of a city boy than a country boy.'

I don't like digging in the dirt and I don't like bugs. Farming is hard work. From sunrise to sunset, I definitely don't have the aptitude or the call for farming. Then, when I saw my grandfather's farm, after having not seen it in years, it was in total disrepair. The fields were overgrown, the fences needed mending, the farmhouse was in ruin, and all the animals were gone. It wasn't much of a farm. It was more of an open lot of land with old, falling down buildings on it.

* * * * *

As soon as I saw the barn, I couldn't help but remember a poem that I read on Literotica written by the late, great BostonFictionWriter, who suddenly died when he drove his Ferrari off a winding mountain road. The poem reminded me of what I do for amusement parks. With fun houses as much of an amusement park as the Big Top is to a circus, lucky in that regard, I love doing what I do.

"The circus is coming to town, hurray! The circus is coming to town, today! P.T. Barnum and Bailey, too, They brought with them an entire zoo.

The procession paraded by the crowd, Pink and blue elephants trumpeted loud, Dancers, jugglers, acrobats, and clowns, Lions, tigers, bears, and calliope sounds.

Carnival booths and amusement rides, Lots of excitement with three rings inside, Flying trapeze and narrow high wire, My favorite is the ring of fire.

Fat lady, strongman, and midget side shows, I can't wait until Saturday to go. Popcorn, taffy, cotton candy, and pop, I hope get front row seats in the Big Top."

Then, my saving grace and the focus of my excitement, when I saw my grandpa's old barn, where others would cringe and want to tear it down, I was excited by the prospect of refurbishing it, remodeling it, and repurposing it. Where some would see this old structure as nothing more than an old, rundown barn, I saw something spectacular. There before my eyes, I saw the building of a fun house in the making. Not contracted to build this fun house for someone else, this was my fun house to make.

As if I was Picasso ready to paint on a fresh piece of canvas, the exterior walls of the barn were my clean slate. An interesting concept and a real challenge, as if I was having a vision, I imagined all the possibilities of making an old barn into a modern fun house. Instead of seeing fields of weeds, I saw fields of dreams. I imagined his land coming alive with parked cars and people instead of with farm animals and crops. Instead of crops to plant and harvest, instead of hard work the whole day long, and instead of caring for a barn full of animals, I saw money, lots and lots of money.

Towards the end of his life, it was just a dilapidated barn on a huge plot of overgrown and uncared-for land when my Grandpa Henry owned. Yet, it was much more than a dilapidated barn on overgrown and uncared-for land to me. Glad that he didn't, he talked about razing the barn but he never did. Now, instead of tearing it down, I wanted to not only keep it but also save it and preserve it. Expanding on the barn to make it more than twice the size, I had a vision of all that this barn could be.

Located in the middle of nowhere, it was several miles outside the city limits of Kansas City, Kansas. In the way that Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos were located in the middle of nowhere when they first opened in Mashantucket and Uncasville, Connecticut, I imagined making a fun house in the middle of nowhere. Being that it was in the middle of America, Kansas City, Kansas, and was conveniently located to every city in the country. Not far from here to there and to anywhere, I imagined people driving from miles around to come to my fun house.

"Are we there yet?" I imagined children saying while being excited to go to my fun house. "Are we there yet?"

Being that I now owned so much land, I owned about 5 million, square feet, more than 100 acres. A mere fraction of the size of Disney World's 25,000 acres, half the size of Foxwoods 200 acres, and about the size of Hershey Park in Hershey, Pennsylvania, I had plenty of room to grow. Having a clear vision, I could already envision exactly what I needed to do.

Clearing the fields and then plowing over them, I'd cover everything with asphalt and concrete. I had plenty enough room to build a huge parking lot for visitors to park, a hotel for them to stay, and a restaurant for them to eat. I even envisioned building a mini mall for them to shop and a gas station to buy gas and repair cars. Suffice to say that I was excited by the opportunity of making my Grandpa's farm a small, fun house town.

With nothing and no one stopping me, after my fiancé left me for my best friend, and after changing my name, I moved west. Remodeling his old farmhouse enough for habitation, I lived in my grandfather's farmhouse while construction began on my property to build my fun house. Realizing my dream of finally owning my own fun house, looking forward to the adventure, I already knew that this would be the best fun house that I ever built.

* * * * *

As fun as amusement parks were, fun houses were more special and dearer to my heart. Ever since I was a child, I loved walking through fun houses as much as I loved building them. Yet, this fun house would be different. Able to design it and construct it however I wanted to design and construct it, this was my fun house. I would own this fun house. Instead of being paid to build a fun house for someone else, I was building this fun house for myself. This would be my first and my very own fun house.

A simpler time back then, a time before computer video games, when fun houses were the rage in the 40's, 50's, and 60's, fun houses were G-rated and a place for parents to take their children. Being that it was easier to scare and delight children, fun houses were geared more for children than they were for adults. Yet, unable to control my sexual perversions, all my fun houses included one, special, secret, sexy, feature for adults. Every fun house I constructed for amusement parks housed powerful, jet fans at the entrances and exits.

"Why? To blow up skirts and dresses, of course, and to expose women's panties to admiring men. A fun house wouldn't be a fun house without giant fans exposing women's panties to men."

Depending on the fabric, the weight of the material, and the length of women's skirts or dresses, the fans were used to shoot a sudden, powerful gust of air up women's skirts and dresses. Enough to make their pussies tingle with sexual delight, the jet fans blew short skirts and even long dresses up to their waists, their chests, their shoulders and, sometimes, even over their heads. Oddly enough, something that astonished even me, the huge, jet fans were favorites with women as much as they were with men.

'Wow,' I thought. 'I never figured what women would want their panties exposed as much as men would love seeing their exposed panties.'

Surprisingly enough, with some women expecting the blast of air while enjoying being exposed to men watching their panties being exposed, some women wore thongs beneath their short skirts and dresses instead of panties. Shockingly enough, with their husbands or boyfriends daring them to be bold, taking their exhibitionism a step further, naked beneath their short skirts and/or dresses, some women didn't wear panties. Some women, who delighted in being exposed by the jet fans lifting their skirts and dresses, returned to my fun house over and again.

"Wow! Look at that woman. She's wearing a thong," said one man to another man standing outside of the fun house while watching women enter and leave as the powerful fans flashed men all that they hoped to see of women. "She has such a nice ass."

The man stared as if he was observing a moment of silence while watching the fan blow up women's skirts and dresses to expose their panties and sometimes more. He stared as if he had never seen what women wore or don't wear beneath their short skirts and long dresses. From tall ones to short ones, from thin ones to obese ones, from young ones to old ones, and from sexy ones to not so shapely ones, there were so many women and so much of them to see.

"What about that woman? Look at her. She's not wearing panties," said the second man to the first man while watching all the up-skirt, X-rated action of women entering and exiting the fun house. "Look at her naked ass. Look at her naked pussy."

The men stared at all that they could see of the women's naked asses and exposed pussies.

"Wow. I'd love to tap that ass. She does have a nice ass," said the first man. "And she does have a beautiful pussy."

The second man nodded his head in agreement.

"I'd love to lick her bushy pussy before fucking her cunt."

* * * * *

Something that shocked even me, some women seemingly enjoyed showing their panties, their thong clad asses, their naked assess, and their naked pussies as much as men enjoyed seeing their panties, their thong clad asses, their naked asses, and their naked pussies. Thinking that all women were innocent virgins and all men were dirty dogs, I never suspected that there were as many women who were exhibitionists as there were men who were voyeurs. I never suspected that there were as many whores as there were whoremongers. Obviously, women enjoyed exposing themselves as much as men enjoyed seeing all that women were showing.

'These fans are as much of a big success as they are a big draw,' I thought while watching woman after woman being exposed to a multitude of men.

The women who laughed with feigned embarrassment were seemingly erotically, aroused with glee while being exposed to men they didn't know waiting outside of my fun houses. I supposed, figuring that they'd never see these men again, what harm would it be to flash strange men their panties? Then, taking their exhibitionism a step further, what harm would it be to flash them their naked asses and/or their naked pussies.

As much as the women pretended to be shocked and embarrassed that they were exposed, the men stared with sexual excitement at all they could see of women they didn't know. As if it was a game that they both enjoyed playing, many of the women who played their role as being sexually assaulted and embarrassed by the fans flashing their panties continually returned wearing shorter skirts to be flashed again. Erotic, sexual entertainment, the men returned to the fun house to stand outside to watch the jet fans flashing women.

'I don't believe this,' I thought while watching both men and women being so entertained by mere, albeit powerful jet fans.

Those women who weren't expecting their skirts and dresses to blow up to their chests, unsuccessfully tried their best to save their modesty by pushing down their skirts and dresses with their hands as quickly as they could. Those women who had previously visited my fun houses and who knew what would happen when they entered and exited my fun houses, either tightly held their skirts and dresses or raised their arms over their heads. Just as there were women who didn't want to expose what they were wearing beneath their skirts and dresses, there were women who wanted to show men what they were wearing or not wearing beneath their skirts and dresses.

In the way that some women ride rollercoasters wearing low-cut tops or tube tops without wearing bras while deliberately exposing their naked breasts to unsuspecting men, some women used my fun houses to deliberately expose their panties, naked asses, and naked pussies. Knowing full well that they'd be exposed entering and exiting the fun house, some women wore their sexiest panties, garters, and nylons while others wore nothing beneath their short skirts and long dresses. Some women allowed the jet fans to deliberately expose themselves to men when entering and leaving fun houses by not pushing down their skirts and dresses. With jet fans part of the delight of fun houses, exhibitionistic women added eroticism to the sexy fun of fun houses.

Yet, even when women were truly embarrassed to show their underwear, there was little that they could do to preserve their modesty. Especially when they weren't expecting a blast of jet air, as if trying to maintain one's modesty in a hurricane, jet fans were too powerful for women to overcome. No matter how quickly and how tightly they held down their skirts and dresses, as if trying to capture a parachute after landing on a windy day, the light material would blow up to their waists anyway. Unless they tightly held the front, back, and sides of their skirts and dresses while squatting down, the fans were too powerful for them to overcome and avoid being exposed.