Adulterous High Heels

Story Info
He watches his wife cheat...with his brother.
1.5k words
8k
15
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheVader858
TheVader858
17 Followers

It had been a few days since my brother had temporarily moved in with us after having yet another fight with his wife. Although I wasn't too thrilled about having him around, being at home was still better than being at work so I looked forward to it as I walked up the pathway to the front door. As I walked past the lounge window something caught my eye and made me take a second look only for me to peek through a gap in the curtains and see my wife and brother watching TV...nothing out of the ordinary I thought and continued walking.

"Your feet look really sexy with the light blue pedicure." I heard him say. I couldn't believe my ears so I backtracked to peek through the gap again. I needed to make sure I heard right before charging in.

"Yeah I can see you've been staring at them. Since you are so obsessed, why don't you make yourself useful and give them a rub." She said sarcastically as they never really got along to begin with.

"You won't have to ask for that twice!" He said as he stood and moved closer to where she was laying on the couch to pick her feet up where he sat down under them and brought them to rest in his lap. I felt irritated that she didn't reject him. I watched as he took one of her feet into his hands and began massaging it, inspecting it as if he were recording its details for later playback mentally. He was being such a pervert and she was just sitting there and allowing it.

"They smell so good. What shoes were you wearing?" He asked as he took the other foot and repeated his actions.

"Those nude coloured mules over there which was a bad idea given how dusty it was out there today." She replied casually.

"Yeah I can see your soles are a little dirty...they look delicious." He said boldly and I waited for the impending slap which never arrived.

"So clean them if it's bothering you because I'm too lazy to take a shower right now." She spat back at him but remained in place. I watched in shock as he raised her foot to his face and stuck out his tongue, letting it slide across the surface of her soft sole repeatedly until he was satisfied it was clean.

"That was so hot! Damn, your feet taste good!" He stated bluntly.

"Then clean the other one, don't make a half-job of it." I heard my wife say as she raised her other foot and hovered it in front of his face. He didn't hesitate to get his tongue sliding across this one only when it was clean he didn't stop there, instead he had the audacity to slide his tongue between my wife's gorgeous toes and take each one of them into his mouth. I couldn't believe she was allowing him to do that! I wanted to storm into the house and strangle the life out of him but my body wouldn't move and that's when I noticed the raging hard on in my pants.

"I can't believe I'm getting hard watching this bullshit!" I thought to myself as I stayed in place, curious to see where this goes next. My curiosity was answered when I watched my brother pull out his cock and begin slowly stroking it while sucking my wife's feet. How could she allow him to do that, so blatantly in front of her. She didn't resist or protest in the slightest, instead she just sat there, watching as he ravenously devoured her gorgeous feet while she stared at his thick cock.

At this point I was infuriated and ready to murder them both when I watched in shock as my wife, of her own volition, took her foot out of my brother's mouth and brought the other one to join it as she wrapped her toes around his shaft. My jaw was on the floor. I was so angry yet so fucking turned on that my head was spinning.

"Oh fuck! You literally have the sexiest feet I've ever seen in life." He gasped as he watched my wife's toes massage his shaft, moving up and down its length and squeezing his engorged cock head. I was on the verge of cumming yet mad as hell at the same time. Seeing her sexy light blue pedicured toes on his fat cock looked so erotic I could help but want to watch yet I was so pissed off that he was getting to experience them.

"I've been told that a few times." She said coldly as she flexed her feet and began rubbing her arches against his cock. She was giving my brother a full blown footjob and I couldn't stop watching as she went back to using her toes and focused her efforts on stroking his cock with her feet.

"Slow down, you're going to make me cum too fast!" He said through laboured breath only for me to see a devilish grin creep across my wife's face as she steadied herself with her arms behind her and intensified her efforts as she vigorously stroked my brother's cock with her feet until I saw his hips raising.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" He shouted as I watched his cock spit an unusually high amount of cum all over my wife's dainty feet. I felt agitated by how turned on I was from the sight of her feet wrapped around his cock with his cum all over her gorgeous toes. She gave him a minute to recover before she broke the rhythmic sound of his post orgasm pants with her voice.

"You better get something to wipe that up before your Mike gets home, he will literally kill you if he sees you've cum all over my feet." She stated plainly.

"Yeah good point!" He replied as he stood up and walked out of the room to return with paper towels, wiping up the mess he had made on his cock and my wife's feet.

Once they were decent I made my way into the house albeit a bit too soon unfortunately as my rage and arousal had intertwined and left me with a foggy mind.

"There he is, what's up bro?" He asked me as I walked in. I felt like punching him in the face for fucking my wife's feet but I had bigger fish to fry at that moment.

"Can I speak to you in the room?" I said to my wife bluntly.

"Yeah, sure!" She said casually as if nothing was amiss and soon we were inside our bedroom with the door closed behind me. Just looking at her knowing she had cum on her feet a few moments ago made my cock so hard it nearly tore through my pants.

"What's up honey? You look like something is bothering you." She asked casually.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees." I said with a shaky voice. I was on the verge of losing control of the war raging inside me but I managed to keep my composure.

"Oh...ok. I didn't realise you were in that type of mood." She said as she got into position. I walked over to her and got behind her, I stayed standing and I got between her legs where I peeled her leggings down along with her panty. I was shocked to see how it clung to her pussy before peeling off.

"Was she wet while giving him a footjob?" I asked myself. This information made my cock even hard for some reason and I immediately unzipped my pants to pull it out. I aimed my rigid cock at my wife's pussy and pushed against it, astonished to see how easily my cock sank into her as she was already aroused.

"You're so hard today baby." She whispered in a moan, almost singing out her pleasure as I bottomed out and felt my balls press against her clit. I didn't speak as I was entirely fueled by a maddening lust at that point. I pulled back while grabbing her hips and pulled her into me as I slammed my cock back into her pussy mercilessly.

"Yes baby, right there!" She leaned down and placed her chest on the bed, leaving her ass up in the air for me. Something unleashed inside of me and I went mad with lust as I began pounding her feverishly.

"Oh fuck!" She squealed into the bed. In the back of my mind I knew I was being rougher than usual with her as I was simultaneously more angry and horny for her than I had ever been, what made it worse is she not only took my "punishment" but was actually enjoying it, nearly frothing at the mouth as she begged me to fuck her harder and harder to which I gladly obliged until I felt myself reaching the point of no return. I didn't bother saying anything or warning but instead just slammed into her one last time and let my cock flood her pussy with cum.

End.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Not even a good story. No incest. Just a lousy foot fetish . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, but this is not an Incest story and not really even a Taboo story. It is, however, very clearly a Fetish story. You even admitted as much in the tags.

So, do us all a favor and give your story the respect it deserves by placing it in the category that best fits it.

mndhanson017mndhanson0175 months ago

Wrong category, this isn't incest, this should be in the loving wives category, where all the other cheating wives are

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, and you did not waste a lot of time with details. The story worked well, it was plausible, and it sounded very realistic. One thing that might have made this story better (+ -) would have been if he (husband) had passionately licked her feet to see if they still tasted like his brothers cum as he fucked her. That way she would have known her husband knew what had just happened and was also somewhat OK with what happened. Can't wait until the next story. I hope the brother's wife has sexy feet too and I hope she likes to eat sister-in-law pussy - hopefully it's a really hairy untrimmed full bush pussy with thick cunt lips that glisten with wetness as they protrude from all the abundant lady fur that frames them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story about feet. A nice lead up, how they look and their taste. I gave you a 5 rating but next time talk about how hairy her pussy is. A thick hairy pussy just goes with nice and sexy feet.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Confessions of a Motherfucker Ch. 01 David Becomes a Motherfucker.in Incest/Taboo
Mommy Milkers: Son in a Hard Place A son gets left high and dry but his mom is there to help.in Incest/Taboo
A Cock for Kathie Mother son relationship.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Backseat Boy A bumpy ride leads to some bump and grind for mother & son.in Incest/Taboo
My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 01 A mother sees her son's huge cock and becomes obsessed.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories