A Cock for Kathie

Story Info
Mother son relationship.
3.6k words
4.23
24.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
304 Followers

She was so hot, horny, and very alone; Kathie knew she had to bring some stiff hard dick into her dull pitiful life very, very soon now. It seemed that her fingers and toys were no longer doing the precise job that she required of them.

It was a piece of pure rock, hard man meat that Kathie was craving and seeking on that glorious summer morning, and she would settle for nothing less, it seemed. She had grown quite weary of just waiting around for it, and she meant to have her a stiff, hard dick on that very day, one way or the other.

All the stalling, it seemed, had suddenly and finally come abruptly to a screeching halt for Kathie. "No more waiting around for it; that was all over and done with, damn it," she told herself. "And starting right by God now as well," she contently stated to no one but herself.

Her sweet cunt was all but burning up, it appeared, and her tight pink pussy immediately needed a complete and total cum bath to cool it down a bit. She had decided this was utterly necessary if she were expected to survive this excessive heat buildup between her legs very much longer.

Kathie's son Thomas had just turned eighteen years old approximately two weeks before, and she had considered things carefully and thoroughly at the time. She was sure she had done the correct thing and had been a thoughtful, caring mother, as was always expected from her.

She had done right, she thought, and given her sweet boy a couple of weeks to adjust to his newfound adulthood. But still, now, by God, it was past time for him to finally get his shit together already and step up to the fucking plate and start providing his dear sweet old mama with some adult services on occasion from time to time.

Kathie had spent over eighteen hard years raising him all alone, right by herself. So, she figured it would not hurt her sweet son Thomas to give a little something back to his dear, needy mother now and then; just a little once in a while couldn't possibly hurt anything or anyone, could it?

Just often enough to help her along her way when she needed it most badly from him, like right then, at that very moment.

It seemed she didn't require much maintenance, just enough to occasionally clean her engine well and keep things running smoothly between her thick, shapely thighs. "Well...ok," she thought, "maybe just a little more often than that," she snickered lightly.

She knew her dear, sweet young son Thomas was sporting a fair-sized bone on him as she had been peeking in on him, jerking it a few times recently since his eighteenth birthday had finally gotten there and rolled around on her. It had taken forever, it seemed.

When she realized that his coming of age suddenly allowed her to spy on him legally without repercussions, she couldn't help it anymore. Kathie couldn't contain herself, it seemed, and she just had to have a look at his sweet young hard dick while he pumped it in his hand.

It seemed it was a most beautiful cock with large throbbing veins running through the thick shaft, with a big fat mushroom head on top that looked purple, and all swollen up whenever he held it tightly and quickly beat it off while she quietly watched him from a safe distance.

Thomas had, on more than one occasion, released large thick globs of slick white cum from his hard cock as she stood by and studied him intently.

Until just recently, it had been many years since she had accidentally seen his little dick, but here lately, it had been no accident, and it now appeared to have grown dramatically since her last viewing of it so very long ago.

Kathie suspected she should probably take her time and seduce her son correctly, with a slow, methodical method, but she didn't seem to have time for all that bullshit anymore, she told herself. She knew she was severely in need right at that very moment.

Kathie strongly suspected it was much too late for all that crap; she needed some man meat badly, and she needed it right then. She was clearly in high heat, and she had reached the point already, it seemed, where she was ready to stop and squat so her sweet little man, Thomas, could take her with his hard throbbing cock just however, whenever and wherever he wished or desired to do so. She was utterly horny, by God!

She had already prepared and completely shaved her fully grown bush of rosy, red pubic hair; her pretty little pink snatch was now just as slick as a peeled onion for her sweet teenage son. She had come to understand of late that that is what all the youngsters of today seem to prefer in these changing times. So, she didn't hesitate, at the very least, when it became time to do some proper landscaping and mow her flamboyant garden down to utterly nothing.

Her sweet little shiny pink quim was now just as clean as a whistle for her dear sweet baby boy, it seemed.

There was no stalling or falling back with Kathie's plans, she was moving ahead with it all by God, and there better not anyone get in her fucking way while she was doing it either! At least not if they knew what was good for them.

It seemed Kathie had just had enough of flying it solo night after night, and nothing would deter her from succeeding with the job at hand. It was a mission she eagerly looked forward to starting and completing very promptly.

When Thomas finally arose from bed and joined her at the kitchen table for coffee, juice, and toast, she kissed him lightly on his forehead and said gently, "Good morning, sweetie; how was your night? Did you sleep well, my precious baby boy?"

He responded kindly, answering her questions and asking himself, "Yes, mama, I did; how was your night?

"Cold and very lonely, I suppose," she responded with a severe short laugh as she sharply cut her eyes at him.

"You see, sweetie, the fact of the matter is that that is something your old, lonely, needy Mother has wanted to discuss with you for a short time now," it seems.

"If you don't mind, could you stick around for a bit after you have had your breakfast and hear your tired old mother out a little now that you are finally a consenting adult?" she asked of him.

"You know, we can talk about these sorts of things with one another now that you're all grown up," she quickly winked at him and then bashfully turned away just a bit.

"Yes, mama, whatever you wish of me," Thomas casually but quite dully responded as he uninterestingly glanced over the morning newspaper and sipped away his lukewarm coffee.

"He has no earthly idea what I must be talking about," she quickly reminded herself.

"None whatsoever; what on God's green earth would he possibly think of her when she was done speaking with him about her lack of a sex life and her sinful incestual solution for it all?" she questioned.

A few minutes later, she made a short trip to the bathroom while waiting for him to finish his simple meal and returned just minutes later thoroughly disgusted with herself; Kathie, it seemed, had just started her monthly menstrual cycle sometime earlier that morning, and she was currently utterly heartbroken over the whole terrifying matter.

It had just begun, it seemed, and she hadn't even started a slight flow just yet, just minor spotting for the moment, but still, the whole glorious day she had planned and all of her grand plans for the following week were ruined entirely for her, and she instantly knew it without the slightest bit of doubt.

Kathie suddenly grew very distraught; she had just moments ago been going to fuck her sweet, beautiful young eighteen-year-old teenage son right then and there atop the small kitchen table just as soon as he had finished his simple little breakfast.

But now she was deeply torn by this latest development and the massive barricade placed before her well-thought-out plans. Now she just felt like going back to bed, crying herself to sleep over it all, and not waking back up until sometime towards the end of next week.

Her eyes suddenly began to moisten up a little with her sad thoughts of this terrible, terrible occurrence that had so brutally fallen upon her at such a desperate time of pure, dire need in her life.

It appeared that Kathie was somewhat devastated by her early menstrual cycle suddenly rearing its ugly head at this current time of her already ever-present struggle with trying to have a proper sex life for a change.

"Just why in the hell couldn't she ever seem to catch a fucking break now and again?" she angrily and disappointedly wondered to herself as she headed back to the kitchen, shaking her head in bewilderment.

After stalling a short bit in the long dark hallway and giving herself time to cool off and calm down some, she began considering other options now that a wrench had suddenly been tossed into her inner workings that early morning.

"She could still suck his beautiful stiff cock and finger her swollen clitoris to a great orgasm while she allowed him to pump a large warm load of cum down her tight throat," she supposed. Anything at this point would be better than her usual dull nightly routine." she seriously considered with a smirk.

She could, she supposed, always just fuck her sweet young son later, in about a week or so, maybe, if she were lucky enough for her flow to cease by then completely, she considered.

She had, after all, already waited all this long time, so what could a short time more possibly hurt? But still, she had not only wanted this so very severely from him, but she had also really needed her young son to fuck her, something terrible, it seemed.

"The need may have even been a good bit more than the want, damn it," she realized out loud. It was all still very, very disappointing for her. The tragic letdown seemed to have hit her somewhat deeply, down within her core even.

Still, though, the thought of crawling up under the tiny little kitchen table and sucking his stiff hard cock off while he attempted to sip his coffee and juice did sound utterly fabulous to her.

Should she continue with her plans to explain it all to her sweet young man beforehand, or should she quietly slip down under the table and suck him off without any words being spoken between them at all, to begin with, for the first time?

It was a difficult decision for her, as she always wanted to do the right thing for her baby boy. However, the latter seemed much more exciting than the thoughtful mother warning her innocent young son ahead of time of what she planned to perform on him beneath the small table.

A complete surprise of the whole matter would probably be much more fulfilling for the both of them; she began to suspect seriously.

"Just go ahead and do it already," she giggled as she returned to the little kitchen table in the short, thin nightgown she had worn just for him that morning. Her pert, perky, braless breast bobbed and weaved back and forth beneath it with each step.

Her robust, silver dollar-sized areolas were pink, puffy, and swollen in her excitement. They were pretty apparent beneath the sheer little garment as her mature tits and nipples gently swayed about beneath the tight-fitting little nightgown; she carefully walked seductively back towards her sweet son and his awaiting young cock.

Kathie was also very aware that the short little nightie she had chosen to wear for her son that morning was also not quite long enough to cover her moist panties fully, and she could feel the damp stain on the front of them as she tenderly made her way back to him.

She was pretty positive that he could probably see how very wet she was for him if he would just put down that damn newspaper for a moment and look closely enough at her as she slowly walked toward him, she mused.

She reached and tugged the little gown up a little higher as she approached him. Just in case he happened to look up at her, she thought with a sly grin.

She suddenly realized that she was beginning to feel much better about everything now, and she was just about to suck her son's stiff young dick, "No matter the consequences or whether he fucking wanted her to or not!" she gruffly made a decision.

Somehow, the time felt right to her, and she was, by God, excellent and ready for it to get underway. It seemed as if Kathie had become very anxious to suck her sweet young man's warm seed down her tight virgin throat, and the sooner, the better, she conceived with a soft little giggle.

Upon reaching the edge of the little table, Kathie quickly dropped to the floor on her knees in front of the raised newspaper that Thomas held in front of his face. She heard him gasp loudly when she reached and softly grasped his soft dick in her hand there beneath his loose boxers.

Thomas didn't speak a word for the moment, just a few quick grunts and groans as she quickly maneuvered his already stiffing dick from his boxers out thru the tiny fly opening in front of them. Kathie suddenly engulfed her son's semi-hard cock in one swift motion swallowing it to the hilt before it had reached its maximum potential, it seemed.

He thrust his loins upward to meet her tight throat, and it forced her full head of Redhair up slightly until it bumped the underside of the small table gently. She suddenly gagged a little around his ample-sized cock as his sweet young meat suddenly grew to a raging boner while buried deep down in her unused throat.

Kathie shoved a hand down her wet panties and quickly found her swollen, protruding clitoris with her soft fingertips and began unmercifully whipping it about as she mouthed and moaned around her son's impressive young cock. She could feel the prominent, thick veins that ran up and down his shaft, slightly pumping and throbbing against her soft, wet lips.

It didn't take Kathie very long to start cumming, as she had seriously suspected that it wouldn't. But her sweet Thomas must have also been relatively a bit pent up.

She had just barely started cumming herself when she felt his big knob swell considerably within her mouth, and then it jerked and spasmed as it blew his hot nut down her slick open throat. It was a first for Kathie, but she somehow managed to swallow his entire wad without wasting one single little drop.

Things were a significant bit awkward between them for most of that day; they did not look or speak to one another at all. But after Kathie again crawled under the little table at both lunch and dinner times, by breakfast the following morning, things had settled down considerably between them, and they shared a soft, passionate good morning kiss for the very first time.

It was an excruciatingly long week, and there was a whole lot of cock sucking coming from Kathie's end of things. She had let Thomas feel and suck her soft tits whenever he had desired it, but she had quickly stopped him when he had tried to feel between her open legs. She had explained to him about her current condition and assured him that very, very soon, he could have just as much of her sweet, creamy pussy as he wished for.

However, she did let him feel her pink little quim through her panties a bit and even allowed him to view her bare hot, bald little muffin, just as much as his little heart had desired to, which was quite often, it seemed to be.

After just a day or two, they began showering together and sleeping in the same bed; sometimes, it would be his and then hers. They once even fell asleep on the sofa, wrapped up tightly in each other's arms all through the long, dark summer night.

When the big morning finally arrived, Kathie was optimistic that her cycle was over. She awoke that morning and rushed to the bathroom. Kathie trembled and shook violently inside as she applied another douche to her sopping wet cunt just as she had done the night before at bedtime.

She was more than satisfied that her sweet slick twat was very clean, and it was just raring to go already; it seemed. The little sprigs of rosy, red curls had begun to grow back, already giving Kathie's wet box a slightly dusty look that appeared very pleasing to her, and she had decided to leave it that way just for now.

She would discover later exactly how Thomas liked his horny mama's pussy kept, she decided with a quick, quirky laugh to herself.

She had awoken Thomas before going to the bathroom and told him what she was doing so that he could be good and ready to fuck her when she returned. Kathie meant business this time by God, and there was nothing to stand in her way anymore. She was finally going to fuck her sweet teenage son's young cock, and there was nothing or no one that could stop it this time.

She deserved it by God; she had always been a good, decent mother to him. Even right now, she thought. Thomas had seemed to really appreciate it every single time she had sucked his cock all this past week. He had even told her so a few times. He wasn't having to go out into the dangerous streets of the night and try and get his knob blown that way. She was providing him with a loving motherly service, she had decided.

He knew that she desperately wanted him to fuck her with his young dick, though, and he was more than willing to return her sinful favors and give her just whatever she wanted.

The two of them had already discussed it several times throughout the long week, and she had been well pleased to know that he felt just as she did about the whole situation. Thomas had absolutely no problem whatsoever servicing his dear old needy mother just whenever she wished and desired it from him; he had kindly said it to her.

Kathie had been absolutely thrilled to hear this from him at the time, and she had quickly sucked his young dick off again for good measure.

By the end of the long week, Kathie had become quite adept at sucking a nut out of her young son's hard cock pretty damn quickly, especially very first thing in the morning, right before breakfast. That's also when he seemed to pump her the most significant and warmest load of his jism straight down her tight throat as well; at least, it did seem to appear that way to her.

When Kathie returned from her duties and crawled back up into the big bed with her son, he was wide awake with his hand wrapped tightly around his stiff hard cock. Thomas was anticipating fucking his horny mother just as intensely as she, or so it indeed appeared that way to her.

Kathie didn't waste time messing around with any kissing or tit-sucking; they had done that all week long now. She knew exactly what she craved and needed immediately. She quickly straddled him and lowered her hot, stubbly-shaven box down onto his stiff, rigid rod and screamed softly with pleasure as his brutal, young

cock suddenly pierced her sloppy wet pink pussy.

Kathie again wasted no time in raising her hips and ass back up slightly and then plunging her slick wet cunt back down onto his rigid dick. Thomas suddenly rolled her over onto her back and grasped her legs and pulled her knees up to her tits, and began pounding away at her slippery slot with his ample young cock.

Although she seemed to hold out a bit longer than she had expected to still, it was just minutes before Kathie was suddenly cummings on her boy's stiff hard cock with everything; she had within her, it seemed.

She felt Thomas begin pumping his hot seed into her, and she instantly knew it was quickly the most intense and satisfying orgasm that she had ever experienced in her entire boring life until that very moment.

As Kathie lay there afterward basking in the glory of it all with her young son's warm cum still running out of her sopping cunt, she realized her dull, boring life was no more; she had overcome that period of her life, it seemed, and she was looking forward to this new much more exciting chapter that she had just begun.

The End.

Thank you for reading. All feedback is certainly well received and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative. Please rate this story as well if you possibly can.

HJO66
HJO66
304 Followers