Mommy Milkers: Son in a Hard Place

Story Info
A son gets left high and dry but his mom is there to help.
869 words
4.15
55.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big mommy milkers -- chapter 1 son in a hard place

I was peeking through the door at my son and his girlfriend. Together.

Gentle moaning had dragged me here and the new medication which made me want to jump the bones of everything in sight made me stay.

She was stroking his dick, poorly, you could tell she was new to it as she worked his tool without any decent rhythm. What she lacked for in technique she made up for in looks the bright pink top pulled half way down to expose her perfect 18-year-old tits. They lacked size but made up for it with perk. She flipped back her platinum blonde hair as she went into sloppily lick my son's tip.

I was alarmed at first from the side effects but the doctor assured me this was normal, and I was enjoying this new found sensuality.

I grazed my panty covered clit as she took him her mouth fully. Fully focused on this moment the two of them, and I secretly were sharing. I gently traced my labia worried I'd lose myself and that my son and his girlfriend would walk out not on his well composed mother but on a deranged women who was surely the horniest person on the planet right now. Gave my tits a gentle squeeze and a moan escaped me.

He whispered something, I was flush. Fuck, I was sure they had heard that moan and were about to blast out of the room and shame me his slut mom.

A yelp nearly escaped me as my son's girlfriend laid a resounding slap across my sons face. I was shocked, at first, I didn't think my mild son 18-year-old son would be into something like this, but it was clear it was not intended for pleasure. She quickly rearranged her top and made herself as decent as one could to storm out someone you'd just been giving head to.

Shit, I'd be caught red handed, "What was that?" I called out quickly, down the hallway to make it sound as if I wasn't right outside the door. "If you two are breaking things.."

To avoid being caught I did the unthinkable and burst through my son's door. His girlfriend stormed out, and there was a flurry of covers, as my son scrambled from the recent shock of the slap and the surprise of me busting in.

"Well?" I asked accusingly.

My son was beat red.

"Aww, honey. Don't feel bad." I said as I moved to the bed. Sitting down next to him I brought his head to my lap and gently ran my fingers through his hair.

The smell of his shampoo, the lingering perfume and smell of hot pussy was intoxicating

Clenched my legs together as I felt the grool leak out of me leaving a wet spot on the bed spread right beneath my son's head.

We sat like this for a while as I stroked his hair and conformed him. My chest rising and falling as I breathed deeply. He adjusted and his face brushed against my tits sending shivers down my spine.

My hand reached under the bed spread to the painful erection my son was doing a poor job hiding.

"Mom..."

My chest heaved from my heavy breathing as my hand hovered over my sons dick.

"Shhhh.. shhhh .... It's okay. Mommy's here" as I wrapped my fingers around him and began to stroke.

Slowly at first, picking up ever so slightly. He was clearly enjoying it more than what I had been watching which caused me to crack a slight smile. It's good to know you still have it.

I longed to be ravaged and have a cock deep in side me, or my fingers, or anything but the head on my lap prevented that. My pussy was on fire with longing. Just as I was lost in the rhythm my son crane his neck up and nibbled my nipple through my sun dress, sucking ever so gently. The shock nearly made me cum and my picked up rhythm had reached a fast pace to match the excitement.

I could tell he was close, I was on fire as well, so I whispered "Give mommy your cum."

Right on command my son exploded with surprising force, with some even getting on my lips. The slut in me instantly licked it up and swallowed, hoping my son didn't notice.

"Such a good boy. Clean yourself up." I said as I kissed him on the lips as a final reward as shooed him out of the room.

Mommy needed her release.

As soon as left the room I ripped my soaked panties to the side, and slid my deep inside myself with ease curling them to hit just the right spot to ride, while pinching the same nipple my son had bitten. My toes curled in ecstasy as one of the most powerful orgasms I've had in my life wracked through my body. Whimpering as they passed over me wave after wave. I took a deep breath to compose myself before my son returned as the waves of pleasure still coursed through me.

(To be continued...)