All Comments on 'Adultery'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

Another great story but then I've come to expect it from you.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sad

two wrongs damn sure do not make a right, but hey, a whore and a worthless wimp husband, i guess it was meant to be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done as always!

It's nice to see something different. I laughed at the way he found out her cheating... the stupid sock.

It just goes to show that cheaters will eventually get caught!

Well done! DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sorry Winterfrog, but

I didn't like this one. I liked most of your previous stories, but in this one, the way you solved the infidelity issue is just ridiculous. Your wife cheats, and because she let you fuck her pretty friend, everything is all right? Sorry I don't buy. I will be waiting for the next, whith an 100.

thebulletthebulletalmost 18 years ago
Different for Winterfrog, Different for LW

The LW stories I most admire are those that are totally different from the rest. They are few and far between. HDK seems to come up with a new twist just about every time. And this story by Winterfrog is a unique and different one as well.

I always respond well to Winterfrog's story-telling style. But this one was amusing and original as well as well written.

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
Very good

I really liked this story. I do like happy endings but usually I end up getting hung up on details that I think the authors leave out.

My biggest problem is that lots of authors who write cheating wives stories seem very good at digging the wife into a hole and then skip over the pulling her out of the hole part. When 9/10 of the story is about how broken up the husband is and/or how remorseless/cruel/hurtful the wife is before she is confronted, you cant just skip to a happy ever after by forgettng everthing you wrote about up until then.

Not sure why, but I didnt have that problem with this story. Might be partly because you didnt dwell on how devistated the husband was or how uncaring the wife was. I also liked that the husband didnt forget about his concerns after the wife shed a few crocodile tears. The method used to get over the affairs was also interesting and different (fortuitous (sp?) as well). Its not that he got to even the score that made me think they could/should work things out either. More that she seemed sorry about more than just getting caught and that she wanted to make things work. Getting to screw the hot friend was just a lucky accident that allowed him to skip along the reconciliation path a bit faster.

However you did it, I was happy that they stayed together at the end and I was happy that they remained friends with the other couple. Didnt leave me feeling that anyone was getting fucked over and left to deal with lingering resentments so I could just come away feeling glad that they were all able to work things out.

I also liked that nobody got overly melodramatic and weepy during most of the story. Yes, there was emotions and they were pretty close to the surface but there was no rushing about throwing themselves in front of cars or declaring they would live their lives as monks.

Good job - thanks again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
solution doesn't work

like your writing, but I just stopped reading it when your solution to deal with a cheating wife was to swap and have her fuck the guys best friend. so ridiculous I couldn't even bother to read the rest.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
As bad as a LIFETIME MOVIE or soap opera

the way to stop adultery is commit MORE adultery?

since when?

if hubby does not care if Helene and Alan did or did NOT fuck in the other room--- and whom would beleive them not matter what they said at the breaskfast table?.... then his marriage is already over.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Hey Winterfrog

Your story kinda left me with mixed feelings.

On one hand the husband was upset that his wife cheated on him. But he wasn't sure, so he created an ingenious way to prove it. And he got his answer. That was funny and I thought some what clever

But on the other hand I'm kind of at a loss for what he did with it.

I mean for me, for a reconcile story to work, the person who cheated has to feel guilty, be sorry, on their own quit, and show a willingness to do whatever it took on their own to make it right.

But in this story, the reason I have mixed feelings is that the wife didn't quit because she wanted too. She quit because she thought that the person she was sleeping with bragged to someone who was blackmailing her. For me in the story she quit for the wrong reasons. She said she felt guilty after she did it the three times, but then she later says that they had great sex afterwards. But that same guilt didn't keep her from doing it again. She lied to the husband, and when he pointed out to her that he knew, she tried to downplay it to be not as bad as it was.

Then the friends got in the middle.

Then it started going downhill for me because then we learn tha the husband and his best friends wife were secretly intrested in each other and always wondered what the other was like. So they get the chance to find out, at the same time balancing out the scales with thier cheating mates. How they seemed to do it didn't seem to fit. It was like it was too convient. I mean if the best friends had a rough patch that he could recall recently seeing, that would fit better.

And I hated the violence against the wife's lover. That made no sense to me. The lover he puts in the hospital. The wife he just avoids till he can find an apartment to live in? I never understood the need for violence against one party and just walking away from the other. It took to to have consensual sex. And since the lover didn't rape his wife she was just as guilty as him. He should have walked away from them both instead of only taking the high road with just his wife.

It didn't seem to flow well for me. I mean I like your story telling, but the story didn't flow together well. It sorta seemed like it was a couple of different thought paths placed together.

Sorry, normally I love your stories, but this one didn't seem to flow as well as the others did.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh, what a tale...

I was laughing so hard that it took me twice as long to read it as it should have. You have the imagination of a cartoonist and that is a compliment. I wish you better luck in the future. I gave you a 25 because you posted this story. Too mad they do not have a category for Funny Stories. Oh My...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another good one

Thanks for your words

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 18 years ago
Well Done

Interesting story, but a loose plot.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Good writer

Risq says it all for me, with the added point that these two couples have opened Pandora’s box on swapping and that can never be closed with denial

Really dumb idea for close friends who don’t want a swapping lifestyle.

The fact of the tryst between the two and not the other two will always be just below the skin of some of the four. No mention or discussion is permitted, and that will lead to only his or her imagination of that fateful night. Someone will likely eventually crack or an intimate conversation will eventually have to take place.

Four people with four personalities need closure not repressed anger or desire. Each couple is now involved with infidelity together that compounds the original problem of infidelity outside the group. Now friends who enlarged their own personal problems too include more people.

The story line in this fantasy was unique.

As I started Risq covered everything else.

This is a very good Author.

Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I too like your storytelling...

but I have to agree with Risq. Why did Sebastian go through all that he went through to find out the truth and confront his wife? Why didn't he just pick up a piece of tail like Marie and fuck her like his wife was fucking Tommy? At least it would have been with a stranger who he can walk away from when he got his fill of revenge sex.

Helene had no real remorse only a desire to conceal the truth. It is pretty clear that she would have continued cheating on Sebastian. What I do not undertand is the last test of the "blackmailer" to call her lover. How could the blackmailer verify that she had made the call from home? She would have been extremely stupid to go along with that condition (Suppose her husband had came back suddenly while she was calling Tommy?).

More adultery? So Helene has to wonder about how good Monica was in the sack? Monica has to wonder why she is with her loser husband (any guy who begs his best friend to fuck his wife rather than lose her to a wealthy lover)?

All four adults have to wonder who is going to cheat next (i.e., once a cheater always a cheater)? While I commend your efforts to solve that imponderable question how do you regain lost trust in your cheating spouse this is like placing another crack after the first crack in fine china and then glueing it back together again. The fact that you (the non-cheating spouse) put the second crack in does not make the structure more sound.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
i'm with Harryi VA

to "solve" cheating problem is to fuck the woman you've always wanted to fuck? why not the blonde cop lady, too?

further, as Risq et al said, "I love you" as a phrase is thrown too cheaply across folks who are fucking around like chipmunks; the woman didn't feel bad on her own; she felt bad, "guilty", because she thought she was being slowly blackmailed

most women in these typical stories seem to have IQ's below 80 or somethin' (that blonde kid in the husband work place?,,,, she's obviously not a statistic, is she? lol)

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
I enjoyed the story

Noone said the story had to be totally realistic. But more adultery doesn't sound like an answer to the partners adultery. Why would Monica feel that she HAD to fuck Eric is Sebastion didn't??? And why should Sebastion feel he HAD to fuck Marie if he didn't fuck Monica??

Why not just have the four say that they will be true to their spouses forever after and go home and prove it. Either you can forgive the spouse or you can't. If you can then your marriage should be ok. If you can ONLY if you fuck somebody else then I doubt your marriage will survive.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
Here is my honest take on it.

Okay, I know that your first language is not English, so I can overlook the errors in grammar and choice of words. However, I don't get how he knew that she was cheating. That and why returning to his cheating wife should be a condition of his revenge. Doesn't make sense. Just my opinion. The sex was rather short too. It was too rounded out and simplistic. Still, a nice premise of trying to save their marriages by getting even. Just not handled how I could picture most handling it. But I'll credit you for a fascinating story, particularly the notes.

And I've mentioned you on the AH.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Your stories are usually well thought out

so I suppose I can handle a stuff up like this. It seemed a really jumbled or untidy story.

Your men are usually a bit more manly than this one.

I never like the 'revenge fuck' theory - don't believe it could possibly work. And with a family friend, who the wife knows - not likely.

Also I'm not all that sure the wife stopped seeing the other guy for any of the 'right' reasons.

Given your good track record for stories in this genre, I will readily read your next offering. Had this been your first story I may not bother with the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Neat Story and Little Twists

Your efforts are unique and much appreciated Author. However, as were others I was very uncomfortable with the friends revenge night. For one thing it still left an unbalanced infidelity but mostly it wasn't a solution long term - just a future complexity for spouses and friends to muddle around.

Then, I take issue with the innocence of her lover. He knew she was married but pressed the infidelity to his advantage.

He knew the possible outcome as he too was married and wouldn't want someone out fucking his wife.

There is no innocent infidelity between parties when one or both are married. That is rather straight forward in my mind.

Nice work Author - your imagination and talent is appreciated. With High Regard

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
Not Your Best

I totally agree with Risq. In addition to that, I say that the story went down hill for me so bad I did not finish it. This is your first story I do not read to end.

Jenny intervening after she knew what happened, then Monica intervening too much, the revenge sex, the violence which stood out like a sore thumb made the story too boring and let us not find anybody to root for. All the characters were like shit except the police officer, who was not a main character. Also the normal conference fuck suggest that she did not stray before because she did not get the chance and that she would do it again and again.

Do better next time. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
adultery isn't against the law in your country

your story is great,but the plot some what illogical.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Horray for Alan and Helena.

Good luck Allan and Helene and good luck to Marie.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Always throw out the trash. She intentionally

started and maintained an affair ending it only when caught. The husband is portrayed as intelligent but stupid. No woman cheats by accident, she may conjure up and excuse like to much to drink or he was so nice and helpful. But if she didnt want to cheat she would not have cheated or put herself into a position to which she had to cheat. Once a cheater always a cheater. When and if the opportunity and reason arise she will cheat again, and again, and again. Very little mention was made in the story of medical testing and placing people in harms way. Another case of her not respecting and betraying her husband. Smart wife deny until you cant any more then cry and say you want to get back together. Keep on saying it long enough and people will begin to believe it.

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Wotta Wimp

He should start developing a taste for cream pie,he's gonna need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To much fairy tale, no realistic feeling of people

with real emotions. Only Wall's wife had any balls at all and she is the only one that did what needed to be done. I am at least glad he got to do one woman as payment for his wife's slutty behavior and exposure of him and the family to possible medical, financial, and physical problems. His wife is just a piece of trash, low class slut, fucking at work, one might just say a prostitute/whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Good Fairy Tale

I enjoy the story. It's a very good fairy tale where everyone is fucking everyone. Well done. --- Thor

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
oppotunity for extra adultery for the cheaters?

And that is part of the SOLUTION? <P>

From the moment of the confrontation it went down for me. The whole concept of an arranged revenge sex as a solution is just silly. And while at it, suddenly the avenging

couple is suddenly supposed not to care if they give their already cheating spouses AN EXTRA opportunity for adultery? Come again?? <P>

As I said, up to the confrontation wacky and fun from then on –confused and not making much sense, I suspect not even in Scandinavia…

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now here is a unique solution to the slut wife gig

We admire this author's unique story telling methods as well as the enjoyment of this interesting story. Glad to see the husband was not a wimp in this story and was well rewarded with some great revenge sex after the slut wife purposely screwed up her own marriage! To the "reconciliation at any costs" idiots - get real and/or fuck off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Silly fun..

A bunch of silly fun. It makes one wonder what our Northern brethren are up to on those long winter nights. Winterfrog's heros always have a bunch of women waiting around for them, and their looks seem to be the key to their being desirable. OK — fluff! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I keep hearing that purple animal song.

I love you, you love me, dah dah dah. It was all to convient and fit together to well. Since when does commiting adultry correct your spouse committing adultry? All it does is increase the overal risk from medical and other problems. The wife was a simple minded twit with the standard alcohol and he talked nice to me. Hell I have talked nice to hundreds of women with and without alcohol and very few of them offered to strip off and fuck. She fucked him more than once. Women like the I made a mistake, in this case it was I made a mistake, make the same mistake, then made the same mistake. At this level we can assume his wife is an imbecile. Take her back, not a chance in hell. Why because she is a multiple cheater that cared nothing for the effect it had on herself, her spouse, their marriage, or their children. Put another way, would you really want this woman to be a role model for and to raise your children? Hell no!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Two wrongs make a right?

This shit will pop backin these friends lives at some point. This was no solution to an adulterous issue, but a unique story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmmm two wrongs make a right?

One wrong surely make a right. The only way to make it right is to go back and unfuck and uninvolve oneself from the other. Does fucking the friend level the playing field? Well maybe. For Monica it did since her husband supposedly only cheated once. But for our hero his wife actually had an affair and cheated on at least three occassions. So does one night of fucking level that playing field? Not hardly! He needs two more women, say the beautiful Marie and one he hasnt met yet. Then he can go back to his wife and say we are now even lest get on with our lives with no word of the past. Somehow I dont think the cheating spouse would care for this and long term problems would begin. Put more simply, it is easier to forgive one spouse who cheated only once and has some mitigating factor such as alcohol to blame. You cant forgive or forget a spouse who has willingly cheated multiple times and carried on an affair. Talk is cheap. One can say I will never do it again, but the defect in the personality that caused the cheating in the first place is stil there and given the opportunity and desire it will happen again. Cheaters cheat, never reconcile with a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unusual

Not many Erotica stories spell out the consequences in detail of adultery. Who ssays what to whom amd why and what if? and what now? etcetera.Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he'll be getting...

the creampie after her next 'conference fuck'

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think that Sebastian should have insisted on three sessions with Monica to balance the incidences of cheating. I also do not think that the cheaters should have been offered free sex with each other. Cheaters should experience sufficient anguish and distress that they won't want to take the risk of going through it again. But it is true that the 'glory night' would have caused serious pain and humiliation. I rate this story very highly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What the hell,you call this mindless rambling a story??

The "writer" maybe a foreigner but if you cannot write legibly,in any language, then don't write at all and subject the readers to this idiocy.This is well beyond any readable standard. Atrocious!!!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Different

I accept that this is just an attempt to try something different. I think everyone should just relax and accept that Wintergreen is trying to write stories about different ways to overcome a cheating wife'a action to allow a reconciliation theme. That this one didn't work well doesn't mean we should blast his efforts. He can't use the old Macho man husband theme everytime without somebody complaining about the same old plot. Thanks Wintergreen...

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Sorry...I mean't Winterfrog

Winterfrog? Not Wintergreen...

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
my 38- year-old wife

1* just a stiff dried up old hide story;

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok ya damn pedophile

Eat shit ya mindless cop-hater

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWdipshit is a fucktard

That douchebag is a shit-eating pedophile

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
This was a really good story, I have no complaints or criticisms.

Let me immediately make a liar out of myself, I thought that Helene got off lightly with some humiliation only but I guess that could be really hard on you with the children involved etc. I know it was just a story but it did entertain me which is why I read. Thank you for writing, I have read some of your other work before but I don't remember then so I will go to your page. Keep writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
OK

I don't really see this as a solution. Both spouses have cheated and will more than likely cheat again in the future. So this fix is just temporary and they will all divorce in the future.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Not sure it would work -

But it is an interesting attempt -

Cheating has definitions and doing something that Alan and Helene wanted to have them do as a pay back is not - strictly speaking - cheating - breaking vows yes - but that is a different conversation as those were already broken and useless in the opinion of some. So it is a possible RL solution.

None of them seemed to be hardcore cheats - likewise the tow original sinners did seem to be careless fools - fools can learn so who knows -

Nice thought provoking story - mange tak

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
New in what way?

Not seeing it as a solution. Maybe at best a band-aid.

Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wtf

You have a cheating slut wife who was fucking a coworker and a man whore as a best friend.Then the best solution you come up with to saving both marriages is to bang your friends wife while the slut and man whore spend the night in a hotel?????

This is not revenge, this is some lame drug induced fantasy. Really!!!! You give the cheaters a free pass after months of betrayal. Sure fucking the friends wife is a start , it may solve her problem but to exchange months of cheating, lying and mistrust for one night of sex with a friend. Really!!!! News Flash its not even close. Have him go fuck the cute blond cop till his dick falls off. Then after the smoke clears divorce the slut and live a happy life.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ITS A GOOD THING ADULTERY IS NOT ILLEGAL

or there may be open season and no limit, TK U MLJ LV NV

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
Vengeance!

Ha! You make a tag 'vengeance'. Is it really!! What a joke.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Ho hum...

The stained sock was great but then...

Sure he tracked the guy down, but the rest was out of character. A revenge fuck? Really! Not your style. This one went on and on and on...

I mean he had her, the bracelet was a nice ploy, but that was when he should have lowered the boom.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Huh?

What happened to Winterfrog? Since when does the bitch get a break?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Swapping

It would have been better if they decided to continue swapping on occasion!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A very good story.

I was pleased Allan and Helene abstained. (Allan's idea. Did Helene fully agree?) I had it my head that WF's stories were translated terribly. In hindsight, that was likely based on reading only one story. I recently read another WF story and now this one. These two more recent readings were not as bad as I had feared. I'm glad I gave him/her another chance.

The editor missed a number of needed corrections and/or does not have English as a first language. WF may need a better editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
no need for last epilogue

Last descriptions about Eric and becoming friend with Allan and mike was extraordinary and unbelievable, no men in the world makes friend with some one who has tried to cuckold him and seduce his wife, and from stand point of story Eric is an undescribed personality and irrelevant to the story, over all great story , different spices and well written, thanks

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TWO PARTNERS HAVE A 1UP

and two partners have a 2up, how to even up. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Tough One

Once he and Monica fucked it is likely that they would have kept fucking. It is hard to close the floodgates once they are open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
after effects

I was hoping since they weren't using condoms that Sebastian had made Monica pregnant. It would have spiced u the story if he fucked her virgin ass also. But in the end not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Page 1

I couldn't even get through the whole page because the word usage was so off! I'm an avid reader and incorrect word usage, sentence structure and plain old what the heck is that doing in this sentence messed up the flow of the story. I found myself deciphering it like it was freaking Hammurabi's code!

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
crap

you catch your wife cheating and your revenge is to do a wife swap. thats her payback. wow this was dumb.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Grammar....

The grammar in this story really lets it down.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 6 years ago
Oh my god what horrible characters

Wimpy husband, horrible friends and an unfaithful wife who saw nothing wrong with bonus sex.

Then he takes her back

Yikes what a mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

This sort of story isn't very common in revenge tags, but I wonder about the category in general. It's a pretty fucked up story. Halfway through it's like authors were switched. Or maybe at that point it requires more creativity. Dunno, don't write stories myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been There

After a transfer to Germany I met the wife of a coworker and fell in lust for her instantly; for three years they were my best friends. I frequently visited with them for over a year and got closer to them. Then he was sent to work in Saudi Arabia. One evening when I visited her alone she told me their marriage was in trouble. One day I saw her leave work with another man and knew she had sex on her agenda but I never said anything to her. One evening while visiting her she asked if I would have sex with her. I knew she was looking for someone who loved her and I so wanted to take her to bed but couldn’t. She asked if it was because her husband was my friend and I said yes but that was a lie. It was because I did love her and if I had sex with her, leaving her would have been the most painful act I could imagine. Can you picture saying no to sex with a beautiful woman because you love her? But we were both married and I just couldn’t use her that way. That was thirty years ago and I often regret my decision that evening but it was the right one….wasn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another wimp husband whose brain is affected by the cold weather.He should have dumped Helene a be dated Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another crap story

Why is there so much crap on this site now days?

Sorry but I can't even rate this story. It's like you had a good idea then thought I prefer a crap one Instead.

Another story that started well and turns to shite.

Lucy Persuni

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no

it makes no sense.

swapping?

that wouldn't even the score at all. his wife's friend is trying to be portrayed as some matriarch with greater wisdom, but she's an idiot. and i can prove it. she made some trite line over and over about our protagonist 'not solving anything' by having revenge sex with some woman that frankly seemed less a rebound, and more of a romantic interest. and then this 'wise woman' suggests he sleep with her. completely contradicts her previous advice. and then she suggests her cheater husband and his cheater wife get a freebie with each other as...revenge? and when he brings that up our 'wise' matriarchal figure says, 'they will feel like leftovers' that's stupid. she's stupid. why are you, the author, trying so hard to make her sound wise.

i'm all for stupid characters. really. i dont even mind stupid characters that think they're wise, but YOU try very hard to write her in as wise. she's a dense log. her hamster fell off it's wheel a long time ago. maybe after she found out her hubby cheated her mind was never the same?

I like your stories a lot, but this cliche' of waman smart, man dumb...it's tiresome...and made annoying when the male character is pointing out how dumb the wamanz ideas are, and she's like, "nah uh" and he's all, "oh....since you put it that way...i must be dumb" like....really. are humans hardwired or something to treat women with kid gloves? am i broken? i'v never had a problem telling anyone their ideas were bad or contradictory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So he was pissed at the cheating

but had no problems swapping with two other couples for years afterwards?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Seriously?

Ugh. 2-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor

A poor offering.

Oldfart72Oldfart72about 5 years ago
Crap

Crap story. I thought you better than this

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Average generous mood 3 stars

Question asked of every cheater story

What will they do the next time situation crisis drinks etc

Cheat again and conceal better

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stilted....

..because of language differences. And those differences can mean so much in any love/hate story where the nuances in our (beautiful and complex) language often hold sway. Superseding all the forgoing, in a fit of inexplicable expansiveness, I gave it 3 stars. Author? Keep trying.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Ok story

Not bad, pretty much run of the mill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
odd

How does allowing her sex with someone else make up for her having sex with someone else already?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

These scandinavians are so different in the way they think, but not in a bad way. Its fun to read these stories.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5* The Frog wins again with the alert hubby who cleverly figures out what up. Scumbag lover getz his life kicked hard. Wife loses her reputation and gets humliated. Justifiable Recon.

I wish our Swedish friend would write again.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
typical brit response

she cheats, he accepts it and life goes on. A whore wife and her minion.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THE % OF CHEATERS IS VERY VERY HIGH EVERY WHERE

a lot higher than the divorce rate. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Hard to believe the Frog stooped to swapping in his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting story

But swapping wives with friends, even for one night, has to be the dumbest idea - EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting solution to both cheated partners' desire for revenge sex. Why the cheaters would get to have sex with each other made no sense to me. The cheating wife says the two cheaters were chaste that night but she has a history of lying to her husband about such things. Guess only the cheaters will ever know for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry! This one is just stupid.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Yup, this is preposterous plot, I mean the revenge fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As stupid as a JPB story. No one was saved here.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Always a pleasure to read your stories!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story.

Story was fine until I got to that "solution" . Which is no solution at all. More like pouring gasoline and stacking barrels of gun powder into two houses on fire. It would not only kill two wounded marriages, but it would also ruin friendships as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, but does confirm my experience that Danes are weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are they going to rent three rooms now?

CaptainbklCaptainbkl11 months ago

Started out well then went real fast over the waterfall.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
The

The wife swapping was a stupid idea it gave the cheaters a chance to have more illicit sex.The fact they didn't doesn't ring true to me.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Faded by the end. The whole Pollyanna stuff with Eric and Marie. I get that Helene is not a monster and fell to Wall's slow seduction and courting. And by the third time, she was not only besieged by guilt, but the sex was longer good and was not worth her growing nightmare, especially when the "blackmailing" started (via a clever husband). But I seriously do not understand the wife swap. I get Allan is desperate, as is Helene. But giving those to a pass to have sex while he is with Monica, seems crazy. Apparently neither the MC nor Monica cared one iota if Allan and Helene, the two cheaters had sex themselves. Fortunately they did nit have sex out of their shared guilt over sex with other parties. I get that Helene was apprehensive about Marie, and Allan abiut Movis having a full fledged affair with Eric. But somehow they are all forends at the end? Rofl. 4

3.5 stars because the story really faded by the end.

CindyTVCindyTV6 days ago

5 Stars for this great story. Well thought out revenge! - CindyTV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous