Adultery in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course not, my intentions are completely honourable!'

She pretended to pull away from him.

'In that case, I must find someone else - do you think Rudi would oblige me?'

'Like a shot,' he replied. 'My German friend is an experienced lecher, though it looks as if he's now got his hands full with his compatriot.'

He nodded towards the pair a few feet away, where Rudi's big body was almost wrapped around Heidi, who had her head nuzzled against his shoulder.

Both women were a good few inches shorter than the two men, and even though their three-inch heels lifted them appreciably, their faces were still only level with their partner's collar-bones.

Alex was an excellent dancer, but his proficiency did not prevent him from pressing her body so tightly against himself that she could feel his growing erection .

The club servant acting as disc-jockey cycled the record-player through a quickstep, a rumba, a foxtrot and several other slower numbers, but when the next dance was announced as a 'twist', Jane pleaded that she could not possibly kick her legs up in such a tight dress, though really she needed to give her legs a rest.

They sat down to refuel with drinks and when Heidi and Rudi returned from the more energetic number, the big German claimed her for the next slower dance.

Jane soon discovered that Rudi was an equally good dancer as his friend, a common trait in large men who seemed unreasonably light on their feet. He also seemed to have an equally prominent 'package' that pressed on her lower abdomen when he hugged her in his bear-like grip as they circled the floor.

Several other men managed to push in during the 'excuse me' dances, but Alex and Rudi monopolised them for most of the evening. At one stage, their aching feet drove Jane and Heidi to seek refuge in the 'powder room', where they repaired their make-up and had a quick chat.

'Quite an evening, fraulein!', exclaimed Jane. 'And it's not over yet, by the bulging of our new friend's wedding tackle.'

'Did you get a feel of them?' asked the shameless Heidi, 'Because I did, they're both hung like horses!'

She added more eye-shadow, then pursed her scarlet lips in the mirror.

'Are you up for it tonight, Jane?' she asked. 'For I'm damned sure I am!'

The blonde had a brief episode of guilt before answering.

Though she had had two 'one-night stands' before she was married, her strict upbringing had taught her that sex was something unmentionable. To have had such a sudden explosive liberation as had happened on the Empire Avon , threw her decision-making faculties into such a turmoil that momentarily, she was unable to answer.

'I suppose so, Heidi,' she said hesitantly. 'But only yesterday these two were strangers! We'd got used to the guys on the ship.!

Heidi slipped a consoling arm around her friend.'

'But Brian, Roger and Lionel were also strangers until the day we met them, sweetheart! All men are much the same, always looking for somewhere hot to hide their cocks.'

In spite of her doubts, Jane giggled at her friend's crudity and finally agreed that she was indeed 'up for it' that night..

'But where can they take us, Heidi? I'm not young enough for some furtive skirt-lifting in a dark alley!' she said with a giggle.

It was the German woman's turn to laugh.

'I agree with you, dear - but I'm sure our experienced seducers will have some cunning plan.'

Though the party was now winding down, there were a few more dances and for one of them, Jane was enticed away from Alex by an older man with a cultured British voice, obviously known to the two journalists.

He was at least forty-five and was very well-dressed in an expensive-looking tan suit, with a military tie. Jane thought him quite handsome, and his iron-grey hair gave him quite a distinguished appearance.

'I felt I must save you from those two continental rascals and dance myself with the most attractive woman here tonight.'

His chat line was suave and persuasive and in the time that they had a couple of dances, Jane discovered that he was an ex-army major who had been in the British force that had recaptured Singapore from the Japanese in 1945. Having taken local release the following year, he had set up in business in the Colony.

'I started a casino at first, then opened a small hotel and a couple of local cinemas', he explained. 'Recently I've opened a night-club in the hotel and I'd be delighted if you and your vivacious friend would drop any evening - I could do with some more patrons as attractive as you, to drum up business.'

As they left the floor, he handed her his card, with a further rinsistent invitation to visit his club at any time. He kissed her hand and walked away, leaving Jane to stare at the gilt-edged card printed with the name 'Paul Winter'. There was a hotel address and telephone number in Orchard Road.

'I see you've picked up a 'sugar-daddy' already,' said Heidi, coming across to look at the card. 'You're a fast worker. it comes of being so damned glamorous!'

Jane put the card carefully into her small evening bag.

'I did rather fancy him, perhaps we can go down there one night to see what the place is like,' she murmured. Having sex with Paul Winter might well be an experience not to be missed

Rudi and Alex did indeed have a 'cunning plan', for as the last party-goers left the club, they suggested another drink.

'But the bar has closed, everyone has gone,' said Jane, giving Alex one of her wide-eyed innocent looks.

'Not our own private bar,' replied Rudi, with a wink. 'We live here, there's a dozen rooms upstairs, rented out to transient workers like us.'

They shepherded the girls back into the foyer and then up two wide flights of stairs to a dimly-lit corridor with doors on either side. Opening one, Alex threw open the door and switched on some lights.

'Welcome to my humble abode, ladies. Rudi lives in the next room.'

'There's a communicating door,' rumbled the bigger man. 'But I usually keep that locked, s I don't trust these Swiss fellows!'

The large room contained a desk under the window on which sat a typewriter, a telephone and a jumble of papers. There was some furniture, including a big settee, a wardrobe and a double bed. The curtains were drawn over slatted doors and on a sideboard was a selection of bottles and glasses.

Taking Heidi's hand, Rudi led her through the communicating door - which in spite of his jest, was wide open and showed her a very similar room beyond a small washroom.. He took off his jacket and hung it in the wardrobe, then returned to Heidi.

'Now I'm going to kiss you properly - amongst other things!' he growled in German, throwing his arms around her and pressing his lips against hers. She responded eagerly, pushing her prominent bosom against the thin cotton of his shirt.

They were interrupted by a voice from the other room.

'What about that drink?' called Alex. 'Unless you are already too occupied with other matters!'

Reluctantly, Rudi relaxed his grip on the compliant Heidi and they came back into Alex's half of the suite to sit on the long couch.

Jane plumped herself down alongside Heidi, while Alex busied himself bringing a tray loaded with four gin-and-tonics to place on a low coffee table in front of them.

'Here's to the two most gorgeous women in Singapore!' he said gaily, holding up his glass. He squeezed himself in alongside Jane, sliding his arm around her shoulders.

'And here's to love - or at least, to love-making!' added the more forthright Rudi.

They all drank and Jane felt the fifth glass of the evening adding to the pleasant euphoria that gin always gave her. It went not only to her head, but also to her pelvis, stimulating her libido and removing any troublesome inhibitions.

She snuggled up to Alex and laid her head on his shoulder - at least, now that they were sitting down he did not tower over her as he did when they were dancing.

Next to them, Heidi swallowed the rest of her drink, then put the glass down and fastened her lips on Rudi's. Their tongues began fencing with each other and soon the big man's hand came up to cup a breast and massage it through the thin red silk of her dress.

Heidi groaned in appreciation and her own hand slid down to feel the bulge that was rapidly growing in the front of Rudi's trousers. His fingers gently began playing with the prominent nipple he could feel through the skimpy bra that she wore under her dress

Jane saw that her friend was getting way ahead of her in the race to copulate and decided to catch up a little. Turning her head she placed her scarlet lips on Alex's mouth and with the tip of her tongue, began licking it in seductive strokes from side to side.

He grunted with pleasure and opened his mouth to encourage her to slide her tongue into it, meeting his own in a parody of sexual intercourse. They spent a few minutes doing this, until Jane broke off to plant kisses on his cheeks, his eyes and the side of his neck.

'I can't believe our luck, meeting you two handsome men when our needs were so great!' she murmured seductively.

'It was fate, darling.' replied Alex, as he leaned over her, pressing her gently against the back of the settee, his right hand caressing her face as he returned to kissing the soft pillows of her full lips.

Their tongues met again and did gentle battle, before she began sucking the tip of his long, pointed tongue. When she came up again for air, her big eyes stared directly into his.

'I already knew what' French kissing' was,' she murmured. 'Now I know what 'Swiss kissing' is like!'

He smiled at her.

'Just wait until I show you what Swiss fucking is like, madam!'

There was a sudden upheaval on the settee as Rudi rose to his feet and effortlessly picked up Heidi in his arms. She squealed with delight as he carried her towards the door to the next room.

'We've got some urgent business to attend to in here!' boomed Rudi. 'We'll leave the door open in case you want to join us.'

With this thinly-veiled invitation, he vanished, and soon, the other pair could hear muffled groans and giggles coming from next door.

'Jane, there's no hurry, I hope' said Alex. 'I believe in spinning the most out of these pleasant adventures Anticipation is always an added thrill!'

Now having the whole settee to themselves, they lay full-length on the cushions. Alex's left arm lay around Jane's shoulders, his other hand gently stroking her from neck to thigh as she cuddled him.

'I love the feel of silk, darling,' he murmured. 'It will almost be a pity when I have to take this lovely dress off you.'

'I'm sure you'll like what's underneath just as much. Have you got a fetish about silks and satins?' she asked provocatively.

'I think I must have - I sometimes dream of making love to a woman in a velvet dress, wearing a mink coat!'

'I'll do that for your one day,' whispered Jane. 'Though not in Singapore's climate!'

She moved his hand to cup her breast and he responded by to rotating the palm lightly above her hardening nipple, feeling it clearly through the thin material. Jane quivered with delight, her clitoris awakening within its hood.

'I suspect you are very sensual man, Alex,' she murmured. 'Have you got any other kinky dreams?'

'Stop trying to discover all my naughty secrets, madam. What about you, what turns you on?'

Jane giggled, as one hand undid a few buttons of his shirt and her crimson-tipped fingers began weaving patterns on his muscular chest.

'On the ship, I found I loved dirty talk, especially being told what was going to be done to me - and that there were more men waiting outside to ravish me!'

Her long red nails gently raked his chest as she confessed some more.

'Another turn-on was that we had long mirrors on the wardrobe doors in our cabin on the ship, so we could watch what we doing to each other!'

Alex felt his cock harden even more at the thought of this beautiful woman performing in front of a mirror.

'I'm sure Rudi and I can oblige with the dirty talk, but I'm not sure that the club would let us screw mirrors to their walls.'

Jane found one of his nipples and gave it hard pinch.

'Just screw me to the wall instead, my dar-leeng,' she hissed, in a bad imitation of Marlene Dietrich.

Alex responded by running a finger very lightly around her left nipple. He had assumed she was wearing a bra, as her breasts stood up high on her chest, but it felt very much as if the hard nodule was immediately beneath the silk of her dress. Her breathing speeded up as the sensation made her shiver with delicious anticipation - she felt herself becoming moist between the legs as her new lover moved his finger to the tip of her teat and stroked it with tiny, feather-light touches.

'That month you had on the troopship sounds as if it broadened your experience a hell of a lot, Jane,' he murmured. 'How many men was it that you seduced?'

'They seduced me, you mean!' she pouted at him. 'There were three - an army captain and two ship's officers - the purser and the second engineer.'

Alex bent his head and kissed her other nipple through the silver silk.

'I've no doubt that your friend Heidi played some part in this multiple adultery?' he suggested.

Jane gave a tinkling laugh. 'You bet! She kept telling me that it was my last chance of a fling before I settled down to a lifetime of dull marriage - but it looks now as if she got it wrong!'

'You are quite happy to let me make love to you tonight?' asked Alex, almost hesitantly.

Jane gave one of her giggles - not a silly girlish one, but an expression of happy amusement.

'You'll be in big trouble if you don't, my lad! '

She remembered saying almost the same words to Brian Wolfe when they were in Gibraltar

'I expect you would want me to use a condom?' he asked delicately, running a finger over her right nipple.

She gave him one of he innocent wide-eyed looks.

'Have you got one big enough?' she teased.

Then, taking pity on him, she explained that she had a Lippes contraceptive loop inside her uterus, part of a trial run by her French employers, who were into all things feminine, medical as well as cosmetics and perfumes.

'So I can ride you bareback?' said Alex, beaming at the added attractions of this pretty woman.

Jane smiled archly at him in the subdued light,

'That's one way of putting it', she purred. 'Flesh- to-flesh is always more exciting!

As he returned to playing with her nipples, they both heard a muffled cry from the other room and some impassioned words in German from Heidi.

'My friend Rudi already must be giving her a good time!' observed Alex, calmly. 'He was always one for a frontal attack.'

Deciding that it was time for some active service on his part, he slid the hand that was not busy with her left breast, down over her thigh, caressing the silk until he reached the high slit in her cheongsam.

'Incredible people, the Chinese,' he whispered into her ear. 'They even design dresses that are 'user-friendly' for sex-maniacs like me!'

Jane shivered with delighted anticipation as his fingers stroked her nylon-clad thigh and crept up towards her pussy. However, tantalisingly he went no further, sticking to his intention to stretch out their foreplay for as long as possible.

She raised her head from his chest to kiss him again, then noticed she had stained his shirt collar.

'I've got lipstick on you now,' she said contritely. 'I shouldn't wear so much make-up when committing adultery.'

'Yes, you should!' he murmured. 'That's another of my fetishes. I love all the 'woman things' of paint and powder, especially eye-make-up. Dark shadow, long lashes, eye-liner, they all turn me on!'

This was a man she could easily please, thought Jane. Her job in London was with a French cosmetics company, as one of their Public Relations ladies. As such, she was expected to be seen as an immaculately made-up demonstration of their products. She was having a year's leave to join her husband, but they had promised to keep her job open until her return.

There was another delighted cry from Heidi in the other room and then the unmistakable sound of the rhythmical creaking of bed-springs.

'That must be Rudi pounding poor Heidi into the mattress,' observed Alex, dispassionately. 'I hope she survives the night, he's got the strength and stamina of an ox.'

'Don't worry, she could wear out a whole infantry battalion,' said Jane. 'I saw her in action on the ship often enough!'

Alex raised his eyebrows in mild surprise.

'You mean you actually saw her?'

To her own surprise, Jane felt her cheeks flush and was thankful that the light from a table-lamp was not brighter.

'Well, yes... I admit we had a few foursomes towards the end of the voyage.'

'That's very interesting,' said her new man thoughtfully. 'So I've discovered yet another kink in your nature, bless you!'

Deciding that their fore-play should be raised to greater heights, Alex rose to his feet and held out his hands to the very desirable woman on the settee.

'Come on, gorgeous - I need to discover what you're wearing under that fantastic dress.'

He pulled her up and held her closely against his body, pressing his lips against her neck, eyes and mouth in a most erotic manner.

'You are the most attractive woman I have ever met, Jane,' he murmured into her ear. 'I want to kiss every inch of your beautiful body.'

'I'll bet you say that to every girl you want to shag!' she said, being deliberately crude to pander to his appreciation of dirty talk.

'When I've finished with you tonight, maybe I'll give you to Rudi to play with,' he growled, playing the same game with her. 'After he's used you for an hour in some of his specialised positions, you won't want any more sex for a month!'

'Promises, promises!' she teased. 'Perhaps Rudi won't want to give up Heidi, she's really hot stuff.'

While they were flirting, Alex was busy undoing the row of small buttons that ran down diagonally from the high collar of her Chinese dress to her right armpit. As a new expanse of skin was exposed, he bent to kiss every square inch, as he had promised.

'There's a zip down the side as well,' she whispered helpfully. 'And another down the back!'

Twenty seconds later, she stepped out of the dress and carefully laid it across the arm of the settee, revealing more of her body in all its glory.

Alex stood back a little, almost stunned by the sight. She wore white satin panties and a matching Russian-style brassiere, the cups being conical, formed of concentric rings of stitched silk which made her breasts project like two volcanoes.

'I altered it a bit on the ship,' she said coyly. 'The other men had the same perversions as you, so to please them I got busy with a scissors.'

He felt his penis twitch as he saw that she had cut away the top few rings of the bra, so that her long pink nipples projected through the holes.

'They're all ready to be kissed and sucked, if you're so inclined,' she whispered, with falsely-innocent flutter of her eyelashes.

With a growl, Alex bent to take up her invitation, but she wrapped one arm across her bosom and pushed him away with the other.

'No you don't, not yet!' she said firmly. 'You said you wanted to prolong the pleasure - and I'm certainly not going to let you make love to me fully dressed.'

He grinned at her and began taking off his shirt and dropping his trousers, after pulling off his shoes and socks.

'Thank God for that,' murmured Jane. 'I can't stand men who want to penetrate me with their socks on!'

Alex grabbed her and kissed her energetically.