Adultery in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cadiz
Cadiz
26 Followers

'Oh Alex, that's naughty of you,' she groaned. 'But please don't stop!'

She became more vocal as he became more adventurous and she uttered a stream of gasps and frequently called upon her God!

At the same time, more fluid began to pour down from her vagina, which Alex spread over the lining of her labia with his tongue.

'Open me up and kiss every little bit!' she demanded huskily, pushing her fingers through his hair to press his head more firmly into her groin.

She opened her thighs more widely as his hands came up as he used his thumbs to press aside her pussy lips so that the whole of the inner surface was exposed. Even in the dim light from the table lamps, he could see the darker entrance to her love tunnel and above it the head of her clitoris peeping from its hood.

'I'm going to give your clit a good sucking first,' he growled, keeping up his promise of dirty talk to stimulate her fevered imagination. 'Then I'm going to fuck you with my tongue... I'll try to lick your womb, if I can reach it!'

He concentrated on her clitoris, sucking the hood and exposed its head with his pursed lips, licking the top of the pink nodule with his tongue.

Jane writhed with ecstasy, arching her back and becoming more vocal.

'Yes, keep doing that, pleeese! Don't you dare stop!'

He continued kissing and licking her clit for a long moment, then moved his hands so that two fingers could gently slide back its hood, just as she had pulled back his foreskin to stimulate his mushroom head.

As she had done with his penis, he worked the hood back and forth over the tiny shaft of her clitoris, masturbating her by performing in miniature what she had earlier done to his cock.

He could feel the tiny shaft hardening like a mini-erection and the small globular head swelling under his fingers.

'D'you like that, Jane?' he demanded hoarsely.

'It's fantastic!' she gasped. 'Now I know what you must feel when I do it to you'

Alex persisted with this for a few minutes, entranced by her muted cries of delight, wondering if she was already having her first orgasm.

'I can't keep this up for much longer, darling!' he muttered, taking his mouth away for a moment. 'I'm desperate to fuck you, darling... I need to slide my cock right up inside you very soon or I'll come all over your belly!'

This only heightened Jane's erotic frenzy and she exhorted him to keep playing with her cunt. Alex obliged, but instead of wanking her clit, he began gripping it with his lips and then teeth, pulling at it gently, as he had done earlier with her nipples. Jane whinnied with ecstasy, arching her back in a spasm of delight.

He released her tiny penis and swept his tongue the full-length of her cunt, going right back to her anus, which he briefly rimmed with the pointed tip.

At this, Jane gave a sharp intake of breath and lifted her legs even higher to give him more access to the tightly-wrinkled entrance to her back-passage. He made a few more firm circles around it ending with a wet kiss and a prod with his tongue.

'Would you prefer me to use this hole instead of the one in front?' he whispered hopefully.

'You're a really bad man, saying awful things like that!' she gasped through more noises of appreciation. 'But leave it uintil another night, I want to be properly screwed by you first!'

He propped himself up on one elbow and stared down at her lovely face, the glossy red lips pouting provocatively, her large eyes filled with lust as they stared at him from under her long false lashes and blue-shadowed eyelids.

'So how do you want to be fucked, Jane?' he asked throatily. 'From front or back?'

She was shaking with anticipation as she realised that this was the moment she had been waiting for, after all their enthusiastic foreplay.

'Shag me doggy-fashion, darling! I love that, it's my favourite position!'

Jane scrabbled over onto her knees and laid face down on a pillow, her smooth bottom in the air.

'Is your cock as hard as it will get?' she demanded. 'I want it like a steel bar when you push it up me!'

'If it gets any harder, it'll explode!' he growled, getting into position behind her.

Alex now had an exciting new view of her glorious buttocks, with her pussy and asshole virtually staring him in the face.

He could not resist the erotic sight of her twin holes right before his eyes. Pressing his lips and tongue against them, he gave her gaping pussy and her wrinkled anus a few last wet kisses.

Jane writhed her hips to rub her labia sideways across his mouth.

'You promised to stick your tongue right up inside me!' she demanded in a voice muffled by the pillow.

Her lover responded immediately, holding her inner labia open again with his fingers. He saw the dark entrance to her sex-tunnel and using the tip of his tongue, began rimming its inner edges, gently at first, then with increasing fervour.

'Aaaah, that's so nice!' hissed Jane. 'Now lick me inside!'

He slowly pushed his long tongue into the warm, wet cave, first feeling the tags of membrane that were the remnants of her virginal hymen - how long ago was that ruptured, he wondered?

Just past these entrance gates, Alex met the limit of his tongue's reach, so he directed its tip towards the front of her vagina, where the roots of her clitoris lay.

He had a hazy memory of reading that this area held more sensitive nerve-endings than anywhere else apart from the clitoris itself. Some sexologists were starting to call it the 'G-spot' of maximum stimulation.

Jane certainly seemed to agree with them, as his jabbing tongue now sent her into convulsions of passion, together with more sounds of frantic appreciation.

'Fuck me NOW!' she screamed. 'I want you up me NOW!'

Alex hauled himself above her crouching body with his knees between her wide open thighs.

Taking his engorged penis in one hand, he used the fingers of the other to separate her pussy lips, now dripping with a mixture of her fluids and his saliva.

'I'm going to paint your cunt with the head of my cock to get it slippery, before I ram it into you!' he said with assumed crudeness, hoping to suggest a little sadism to heighten her anticipation.

Jane responded immediately and enthusiastically.

'Yes, rape me, lover! Fuck me until I scream for mercy!'

Alex rubbed his purple mushroom slowly up and down the length of her slit, from anus to clitoris. He revelled in the sensation of the sensitive, shining skin of his cock-head sliding over the silky membranes of her pussy. From the noises she was now making, Jane also was being driven towards the edge of a climax by the almost-unbearably erotic thrill.

Alex pulled back a little, to further extend the anticipation for both of them.

'Do you really want me to fuck you, Jane?' he asked softly. 'To ram my throbbing cock deep into your body?'

The woman almost fainted with pleasure, though the question was superfluous, but he wanted to keep her 'on the boil' with more dirty talk.

'Yes, Alex, yes!' she gurgled with pleasure. 'Screw me hard and fill me with your creamy spunk!'

He leaned forward again over her gorgeous buttocks until his erect penis was aimed like a pistol at the opening of her vagina. Feeling her shudder with almost fearful anticipation, he sensed that his swollen helmet was now just touching Jane's pussy lips.

Alex gave another push forwards and felt the tip of his penis pass between her inner folds, pushing them aside to gain the entrance to her most intimate passage.

'Do you like that?' he whispered. 'You're just a cock's length from being fucked! Committing adultery once again!'

Jane gave a little squeal as his large dick-head stretched her labia and then began to dilate the ring of sensitive tissue that guarded the lower end of her vagina.

'My God, you're big down there!' she gasped, as she felt his throbbing mushroom-head start to thrust aside the walls of her cunt.

Alex felt a thrill of euphoria as he realised that he was about to deeply penetrate this exquisite woman, who was so sensuous, vivacious and sexy. His thighs were rubbing against her smooth buttocks as he pushed deeper into her.

'Take it easy!' she squealed. 'That thing of yours could split me in two!'

'Just wait until Rudi gets between your legs!' he grunted, but slowed his insertion as he realised that his penis was being squeezed even harder as he pushed it beyond the entry gate of Jane's cunt.

'God, but you're tight!' he gasped. ''I thought that all that fucking you had on the ship would have loosened you up.'

'That was more than two weeks ago,' she squealed. 'I must have healed up since Lionel last stuffed his enormous cock into me!'

Her new Swiss lover was too concerned with the delicious sensations coming from his penis to be bothered about her last lover's dimensions.

Jane wriggled her bum from side to side to give him some added stimulation while her vagina accommodated itself to this new intruder.

Alex cautiously advanced another inch into her body, then withdrew a little and then went deeper again for two more inches, feeling the under-surface of his helmet rubbing against the neck of her womb.

He reckoned he still had another four inches of his cock left to put into Jane, once he had slowly stretched the upper part of her cunt to accommodate it.

For her part, the nubile nymphomaniac was delirious with the welcome return of the erotic sensations that she had enjoyed on the troopship. Jane could feel the slow but remorseless advance of Alex's rock-hard rod inside her, the wide flange of his cock-head smoothing out the corrugations that lined her sex-tunnel, as it bored its way up through her body.

'That feels marvellous, lover,' she murmured, her head turned sideways on a pillow as she lay on her arms on the bed. 'Push it right in slowly, then fuck the hell out of me, please!'

Alex gladly obliged, moving deeper into her with small back-and-fore movements that crept ever nearer the point where he finally 'bottomed-out', mainly because his pubic hair was pressed against her rosebud anus.

He felt that she could still find enough stretch in her cunt muscles to take someone even longer than his seven inches, but decided to leave that delightful experiment to Rudi's horse-cock, if that did come about tonight.

'That's as far as I can get, sweetheart,' he groaned, as he slid both hands beneath her to cup both breasts and play once more with her protruding nipples.

Jane responded by wriggling her ass around, both side-to-side and back-and-fore, as if to coax another centimetre of penetration out of him.

'Now shag me until I scream for mercy!' she hissed.

Alex felt as if his penis was tightly encased in a velvet sheath as he slowly withdrew until the wide ridge around its swollen head was level with the remains of her hymen. Then he forcibly, almost brutally, went into reverse and slammed his rigid organ back into her body.

Jane gave a squeal of mixed delight and pain as she was suddenly impaled on his cock, right up to the hilt again.

'Well, you asked for it, madam!' he growled. Your cunt is now filled with my flesh!'

He began to move in and out, building up a rhythm as he pistoned the whole length of her vagina, shaking her whole body and indeed, the bed itself.

Jane whimpered and moaned with delight as she felt his iron-hard tool reaming out the walls of her vagina, his tense fleshy mushroom dilating them at every stroke, like the plunger in a syringe.

Her scarlet nails dug into the pillow in spasms of ecstasy as she began to push her buttocks back in time to his thrusts, seeking that extra few millimetres of penetration.

'Faster and deeper, Alex,' she gasped. 'Then fill me with spunk - but not yet, I want you to fuck me all night!'

She was in heaven, knowing now that she could never go without rampant sex for more than day or two, let alone two weeks.

Jane did not count the one attempt she had made with her husband since they were reunited - he could not get an erection and though she had consoled him, saying it was normal after such a long separation, she felt that he had been secretly relieved. A doubt crept once more into her mind as to whether he might be a latent homosexual - or just perhaps had a neutral disinterest in sex.

'Can you feel me deep inside you, darling?' grunted Alex, easing off his efforts after another few minutes of strenuous shagging. He changed to a slower, regular rhythm with long gliding plunges into her body.

'God, yes!' Jane gasped, enthusiastically. 'Your lovely big cock is swelling out my cunt at every stroke... and I love it when you almost pull right out, that's where I get the best thrill!'

For his part, Alex was totally beguiled by this pretty woman whose attractiveness was only matched by her insatiable libido. Though she was obviously revelling in the erotic delight of being ravished, she also gave as well as received.

Her buttocks and pelvis were deliberately wriggling on his penis and she forced herself backwards to stretch the already tight skin of his shaft, giving him the maximum sensations of a good fuck.

'I can clearly feel those bumps on your cock inside me, Alex!' she crooned. 'They must be those swollen veins I could taste when I sucked your shaft.'

Her words encouraged him to fuck her even more vigorously until with another cry of ecstasy, Jane had yet another orgasm, her spine arching in spasm as the delicious sensations flooded her pelvis and then spread throughout her body.

Alex felt her vagina contract as her orgasm hit, milking his penis as the ripples of her internal muscles gripped it tightly.

'Fantastic!' he groaned, then said something in German. Coming rapidly back to earth, Jane mumbled through her erotic haze, asking him what he said.

'I said you are the best fuck I have ever had in my whole life, sweetheart' replied her lover, fervently.

Both of them paused their energetic copulating for a moment, partly from physical exhaustion on the man's part and from an excess of orgasmic overload on Jane.

They gently writhed against each other, Alex's large body draped full-length over hers as she lay face down on the bed.

'I'm going to come pretty soon, darling,' he mumbled, as he felt a familiar sensation beginning to build up inside his scrotum.

'I think I'd like to be kissing you when you fill me with your spunk!' she replied.

Alex pushed himself up on his hands and rolled on to his side, as she squirmed around to lie on her back. His penis was still rock-hard as he climbed back on top of her and slipped it back into the gaping pussy exposed between her wide-open legs.

'Kiss me now, I want your tongue in my mouth when you come!' she demanded

.Before doing so, he gently felt her tits, playing with her nipples and sucking them tenderly, before moving up her body to fasten his lips upon hers. Open-mouthed they played with each other's tongues, though Alex took a momentary break to kiss her eyes, cheeks and forehead to satisfy his need to worship this beautiful woman who was impaled upon his almost-bursting cock.

He returned to his ravishing of her vagina once more, slowly at first but again building up to the deepest penetration he could manage. This time he raised himself up on his toes so that the top surface of his shaft was now rubbing almost brutally against her clitoris.

This was a new sensation for Jane and one which soon drove her to the edge of yet another climax. With their lips fused together and his penis driving almost vertically downwards into her cunt, there could be only one outcome.

With a roar of exultation, he felt the semen welling up from his balls and boiling up the under-surface of his cock to spurt deep into her vagina.

'I'm coming!' he roared, pushing his mushroom head an extra few millimetres deeper into her body.

Jane howled as she had yet another orgasm.

'I can feel it bubbling into me!' she screeched. 'Keep it coming, I want every single drop!'

Alex felt about half a dozen long spurts erupting from the tip of his cock, and he began pumping again, driving the semen down e the outside of his engorged shaft, where it began leaking from her vulva.

With a final roar, he collapsed onto her, but continued to kiss her more fervently than ever. Their tongues lashed each other and he sucked the tip of hers as she stuck it out to its full extent to get the last iota of sensuality from their climax. As he lay panting on top of her, she still used all her pelvic muscles to massage the last droplets of sperm from him.

Then they were quiet for a few moments, revelling in the after-glow of intercourse. Slowly Alex began nibbling her neck and ears, kissing her alternately on the lips and on other parts of her beautiful face. She smiled to herself in absolute joy at having had such a wonderful fuck from this handsome man The thought that she had given him an extra-ordinary experience was part of the satisfied glow that crept through her body.

They lay still for a time, as Alex's organ began to shrink, though it was still a sizeable object as he reluctantly allowed it to slide out of her vagina.

'I think we've made quite a mess in your bed, darling!' whispered Jane. 'I hope that your housemaid is broadminded.'

He grinned to himself in the dim light, as the voluptuous young Filipino who looked after their rooms had made their own mess with him in this particular bed a few weeks earlier.

Alex struggled up to his knees and stared down at the gaping wound between Jane's legs where her wide-open vulva was dribbling copious amounts of his own semen. He was surprised at the large volume he had deposited deep inside her vagina, then put it down to the fact that he had not had an ejaculation for some time, in fact since he had last fucked his housekeeper!

'I suppose we had better clean ourselves up, lover boy', she said reluctantly. 'We don't want to show our friends next door that we've been doing naughty things!'

Alex swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

'I suspect that they will guess that we have been up to something - but I could certainly do with another drink.'

He padded to the small bathroom that lay between the two rooms and came back with two cotton dressing-gowns.

Jane dipped a scarlet-tipped finger into the pool of Alex's semen that lay between her labia and delicately tasted it, to see if Swiss ejaculate was any different to British spunk.

'It's lovely, I can recognise the Edelweiss flavour!' she enthused gaily.

He handed her a gown and a towel, bending to kiss her lips once more.

'I'll get you a gin and tonic to wash it down, my love-but only after you mop up the mess I made you between your thighs.'

After they had both made themselves a little more respectable at the wash basin, Alex made up a tray of gin and tonics and they went right through the communicating door to the next room, where they found their two friends fast asleep on the bed, both stark naked, but intertwined with Heidi's head tucked under his chin.

'The lazy devils!' said Alex loudly. 'We've still got unfinished business tonight.'

Jane looked at a clock on Rudi's desk. 'It's only one o'clock!' she said in surprise. 'I feel as if you've been shagging me for hours!

Their voices awoke Heidi who sat up and prodded her own large lover into wakefulness. Staggering out of bed, they found a couple of light robes in Rudi's wardrobe, then went back into Alex's room and slumped onto the large sofa, grasping their drinks with pleasure.

' We need these to replenish our lost fluids, Rudi,' observed Alex. 'By the look of both our girl-friends' dripping pussies, we must be seriously dehydrated!'

The big German was sitting next to Heidi and with the free hand that was not grasping his drink, slid it beneath the open robe she was wearing, to play with one of her breasts.

Cadiz
Cadiz
26 Followers