Adultery in Singapore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you, Jane, you say such funny things. But you do look bloody gorgeous, I'm besotted with you, so will you marry me?'

Their lust was momentarily put on hold by their hilarity, but the man soon reverted to form when Jane reached out and slowly pulled down his cotton briefs, made more difficult by the elastic being hung up on his engorged penis.

'Like it?' asked Alex, as the offending member sprang out like a racehorse from its trap.

Jane studied it with critical approval. She was no great expert on the male organ, as this was only the seventh she had ever seen, but it looked quite satisfactory to her.

'It reminds me of Brian's cock,' she said thoughtfully. 'A decent length and with a very big knob on the business end.'

'Who the hell was Brian?'

'My first lover on the ship, before the two ship's officers - he was a nice man.'

Alex pulled her towards him impatiently.

'I don't want to hear about him, I just want to get this thing inside you - anywhere will do!'

Jane had a sudden rush of lust - she felt hot between her legs and knew that her swelling pussy was starting to leak fluid.

She slipped her hand over his rising shaft and gently masturbated him as he bent to kiss her once more. His pointed tongue slipped between her lips and she sucked on it, just as she intended sucking his penis until it was rock-hard.

After a long moment, they parted and Jane, now carried away by desire, lifted her breasts with a hand on each and gently rubbed her projecting teats against his own nipples. Alex groaned at the exquisite sensation and felt his cock rising even more.

'You're a witch, Jane!' he said hoarsely. 'Where in God's name did you learn to do that?'

'I just invented it,' she whispered. 'I thought you might need hardening up a bit. It was selfish of me, really, as I'm the one who'll soon be getting the benefit of your rigid prick!'

Still standing, he gently pushed her away to arm's length and bent so that he could kiss those tantalising nipples. The tight cups of the special conical bra had squeezed Jane's beautiful tits, so that the nipples were forced out through the holes at the tips, making them stand out like small thumbs.

He licked first one, then the other, his tongue doing a feather-like dance over the rounded ends, which were hardening and turning a deeper shade of pink as they became more engorged with her increasing excitement.

Jane groaned with delight as he began to suck them alternately, gently at first, then with increasing fervour, rolling his lips around them. They were each slightly narrower nearer the base, so he could get his mouth around them and pull outwards with his lips, while his tongue tantalised the tips as he sucked harder.

'God, that's marvellous,' she hissed. 'No one has ever kissed them like that before.'

'We don't have tits like yours in Switzerland, so I'm making the most of them,' he growled, as he changed breasts.

As the stimulation increased, she speeded up her massage of his now steel-hard cock. Jane could see that he had not been circumcised and with every stroke, she pushed his foreskin up over the swollen helmet, which had a wide out-turned flange at its base.

Its sharp edge had become almost purple and Jane shivered in anticipation at the thought of it thrusting aside the walls of her cunt when he began fucking her.

Alex eventually gave up his attack on her breasts and began to stroke the back of her hair as she pleasured him, their lips once again meeting in open-mouthed sensuality. Within a few moments, however, he felt a familiar tightening of his scrotum and feared that his plan to prolong their fore-play would be sabotaged if Jane kept up her rhythmical jacking- off.

'Be careful, my love,' he murmured. 'Or we risk being ankle-deep in sperm!'

She giggled and reluctantly let go of his stiffened cock..

'Are we going to stand here all night, with your under-pants around your ankles?' she asked with mock severity.

Alex grinned as he shuffled his feet out of his pants and threw them aside.

'And what about yours, madam? When am I going to see what treasures you have under your panties?'

'You can take them off me now, if you want to,' she whispered. 'But if you're so keen on the feel of satin, there are a couple of buttons that drop the whole front down.'

He bent to kiss her again and as he did so, his exploring tongue synchronised with his exploring finger to pass over the silky material, lightly stroking the lips of her labia as he searched for the magic buttons.

Undoing the tiny pearl discs, he stood back to watch a flap of white satin falling between her thighs, exposing the whole of her pussy up to her shaven mound and then back to her anus.

'My God, you're beautiful all over - especially your cunt!' he said hoarsely.

His rising passion tempted him to caress the smooth outer lips and to search for the clitoris beneath. However, his iron resolve to prolong their pleasure made him confine his lust to holding her tight, her pouting nipples pressed against his chest and his rigid cock flattened against her belly.

'D'you think we could lie on the bed,' Jane asked meekly. 'My neck aches trying to look up at you, you're so much bigger than me.'

Alex effortlessly swung her up in his arms and gently sat her on the edge of the bed that stood against one wall of the large room.

'Much as I love your incredible bra, Jane, I want to take it off to see your beautiful breasts,' he declared. 'But I'll have one last suck of your nipples while they are poking out to tantalise me!'

He bent to spend a delicious few moments licking, sucking and pulling on each teat in turn, making her wriggle with delight.

'Next time, I'll put lipstick on them especially for you, lover - and some on my pussy lips,' she promised, with another sexy flutter of her eyelids.

Reaching behind her, she undid the hooks and allowed him to lift the conical cups away from her body, the engorged nipples vanishing momentarily until he tossed the erotic garment on to a nearby chair.

'What are you going to do to me now?' she asked seductively.

'Put some of our most sensitive parts together ,' he replied hoarsely. 'Like this!'

Still standing close to her as she sat on the low bed, he took his now rock-hard penis in his hand and slowly and delicately rubbed the purple helmet around each of her nipples in turn.

Jane gasped with pleasure as he circled the sides and then the tips of her swollen teats with the moist, shiny end of his long cock. Alex brought his other hand to gently massage the underside of her conical breasts, as he bent to kiss her reddened lips and push his tongue between them to play with hers.

'Your tits are most perfect I've ever seen, darling,' he exclaimed. 'Just like a pair of little volcanoes sitting on your chest!'

They were indeed perfect, he thought - firm and symmetrical, they needed no brassiere to support them. Each nipple and its darker areola sat on a small puffy mound on the top of its breast, pointing perkily forwards with no hint of droop.

'Feel both of them at the same time,' she commanded.

'Anything you say, beautiful,' replied her lover and carried out her wishes with enthusiasm. His hands cupped both her tits as he trapped her nipples between parted fingers, licking the tips delicately until she squirmed with delight.

'Oh God, that's fantastic!' she crooned.

He stroked the softness of her breasts for a few more sensuous moments, until suddenly, he pushed her back onto the bed and turned her effortlessly so that she was lying on her side, then climbed up to lie alongside her, face to face and belly to belly.

Jane gurgled with delight, as Alex began to stroke her smooth buttocks as she lay beside him.

'Keep doing that, darling, but please don't tickle me,' she said softly.

For a reply, he kissed her passionately, his tongue probing into her mouth as deeply as he could get. In response, Jane ran her thumb over the head of his penis, spreading a small amount of pre-cum over the turgid helmet.

'When are you going to fuck me?' she asked plaintively. 'I need this big thing deep inside me.'

'Not yet, my love, we're going to have a lot more petting before the main act. I've more licking to do before I explore inside your body with my rampant penis, stabbing deep into your belly with my cock!'

She shuddered with anticipation, feeling her juices flowing even more copiously after this dirty talk.

They lay kissing gently for a while, the woman savouring the sensation of his cock pressing against the lower part of her stomach.

Then, in the silence, they became aware of more creaking of bedsprings in the next room, followed by a delighted scream from Heidi as she had yet another orgasm.

'I always knew that Rudy was insatiable, but he seems to have met his match with your friend!' murmured Alex.

Then he rolled over onto his back and the virtually naked Jane climbed aboard him, leaning forwards on her hands to kiss him once again.

' I told you that Heidi's appetite for sex was enormous,' whispered Jane, 'She was screwing three men on the ship virtually every day for almost a month. I was almost prim and proper by comparison!'

The Swiss correspondent grinned in the subdued lights of the room as further squeals of delight came from the next room.

'I find that hard to believe, my darling! Here you are, almost naked and sitting astride me - yet you claim to be pure and virginal!'

Jane giggled and raising herself higher, moved back until she was sitting on his knees.

'I agree I'm certainly not a virgin, although I wasn't such a sex maniac when we sailed from Southampton.'

She looked down and his body and made a clicking noise of disapproval with her mouth.

'Now look what's happened! Your beautiful cock is going soft with all this talking and listening to Heidi.'

Jane bent forwards and took his penis in one hand, lifting it up to one of her nipples.

'We can't have that, can we? I want it like an iron bar when you shag me!'

Alex was uncircumcised and in spite of his erection, she was able to push his foreskin well above the wide purple knob that crowned his manhood. She inserted the tense nipple into the hood of skin that she had formed.

He groaned with delight as she delicately rubbed her teat across the sensitive surface of his helmet, keeping it hidden inside the cowl of skin that she kept in place with her fingers.

'My God, Jane where did you learn to do that?' he croaked.

'I told you before, I've just invented it,' she whispered throatily. 'But I can do far more exciting things than this!'

'Such as what?' he pleaded, trying suppress the growing need to ejaculate as she changed breasts and hid her other nipple inside the tunnel of his foreskin.

'Just you wait and see, lover boy!' she whispered, fluttering her long eyelashes at him in a parody of seduction.

Alex gazed at her, marvelling again at his good fortune in so unexpectedly finding such a beautiful and sexy woman apparently willing to make all his sexual fantasies come true.

But Jane was also on a mission to heighten her anticipation of what was to come.

'Tell me once again what you are going to do to me!' she demanded, delicately tracing the highly sensitive edge of the mushroom-shaped head of his penis with her finger.

Alex readily obliged, his own fingers gently playing with her outer labia.

'I'm going to kiss and lick all the parts of this beautiful cunt, before fucking you with my long tongue,' he whispered in her ear. 'After that I'll split your pussy with my huge cock and shag you within an inch of your life, before filling you with my spunk!'

Jane gurgled with delight at his crude description of what she could look forward to. She knew he was pandering to her love of dirty talk, but it was none the less welcome in making her juices flow even more profusely.

Wriggling free of his embrace, she sat alongside him, so that she could lean over his hips and take his rigid cock in one hand, the other being used to massage his balls.

'I want to taste this now,' she announced imperiously, pulling back the skin so that the big purple head jutted out menacingly.

As she kissed the tip and poked her tongue into the hole on the end, Alex groaned in delight.

'Get it nice and wet, darling - it'll slip into your body more easily when I fuck you!'

'That won't be needed, dear. I'm already leaking like a tap from my pussy,' she replied. 'In any case, you're going to give it a good soaking soon, when you get your head between my legs!'

With that she slipped her brightly reddened lips over the head of his penis and licked it all around with her agile tongue. Gripping the bottom of his shaft with her curled fingers, Jane pulled the loose skin down so that she forced his erection to its utmost extent.

'You're a witch, Jane', he gasped. 'Suck me hard, but don't make me come yet, I want to keep that for filling you up later!'

She responded eagerly to his demand, sliding her mouth right down the shaft until the head hit the back of her throat. There was still a couple of inches of his dick left outside her lips and Jane was determined to deep-throat him somehow, not to waste any of this delicious organ.

In a frenzy of lust, she began swallowing and while she held her breath, Alex's mushroom knob abruptly slid even deeper, this until her nose was pressed against his lower belly.

Running short of air, she pulled her mouth off him, to the accompaniment of his groans and murmurs of ecstasy, which continued as she resumed her stimulation of his penis. This time, she ran her tongue around the deep groove below his glans and repeatedly licked the sharp-edged flange of his mushroom head.

On the under-surface, Jane found the small band of tissue that joined his pee-hole to the base of his foreskin and tickled it with the tip of her tongue. Previous experience on the ship had shown here that this was the most exquisitely sensitive place on his cock.

'Soon this will be covered with lovely, sticky semen, when you pump it out deep inside me, darling Alex!' she promised him.

The mental image that she had deliberately conjured up, set him attacking her mouth again, forcing his cock spasmodically as far down her throat as he possibly could.

Gagging, she let him ravish her mouth as she swallowed him again, then came up for air with a gasp to find that they now had an audience.

Heidi and Rudi were standing alongside the bed, looking down at them with interest.

The big German was stark naked, his massive erect cock protruding from his loins like an artillery gun.

'I think you are running well behind schedule, Alex,' he boomed. 'It doesn't look as if you have fucked her yet.'

His luscious companion looked down at Jane appreciatively, as the blonde lifted her lips from Alex's cock.

'Well done Jane, I couldn't have done better myself!' said Heidi approvingly, as she stood dressed only in a black and red corset, its half-cups thrusting her ample bosom upwards, fully exposing her dark red nipples. Suspenders hung from each side of the corset to hold up her sheer black nylons, framing her shaved pussy. Jane noticed that her cunt-lips were pink and swollen and that the protruding inner labia were glistening with fresh semen.

During Jane's ministrations upon Alex's penis, he had wriggled himself across the bed so that his head was now hanging over one edge. Not wishing to miss any opportunity for more sexual stimulation, Heidi straddled his face, opening her legs wider to plant her dripping pussy over his mouth.

Alex responded avidly, sticking out his tongue to penetrate her cunt and massage her clitoris. Heidi groaned with delight, muttering something in German to Rudi, who responded with one of his deep belly-laughs.

'We needed a break from making love,' he said. 'So we came in to see how you were getting on.'

'And to get ourselves another drink,' added Heidi. 'Screwing is thirsty work!'

Reluctantly, Alex wriggled out from between Heidi's thighs as Rudi went across to the sideboard to fix some drinks.

'Can I get you folks something?' he asked as he came back with a pair of gin and tonics for Heidi and himself.

'Yes, a spare penis, please!' murmured Alex. Jane has worn mine down with her beautiful mouth!'

Jane had one of her surreal moments, as she realised that she was lying almost naked on top of a handsome man, equally nude, calmly being offered a gin-and-tonic by two similarly almost naked friends.

'We'll bring more drinks into you at half-time, as soon as I can get this Swiss fellow to fuck me!' she said brazenly. 'Look, he's already going soft, I'll have to work on him all over again!'

Heidi grinned at her mischeviously.

'Perhaps I should lend you Rudi after I've finished with him?'

The big German bent to kiss Jane on the lips and to play with one of her nipples as a farewell gesture.

'I will be at your service at any time, Jane,' he said gravely. 'But now Heidi and I will go next door to continue our romance!'

The pair went back to their own room, Heidi dragging Rudi by his engorged penis. She was tottering a little, due both to her very high heels and the amount of alcohol she had taken that evening.

'Where were we when we were so rudely interrupted?' whispered Jane, with a giggle.

'I think you were doing terrible things to my cock, you wonderful woman!' he replied.

Cuddling up to him again as they lay face-to-face, they began to kiss like a couple of teenagers, tongues inter-twined and their hands touching and stroking each other in the most intimate places.

Jane's fingers, tipped with long scarlet nails, found his cock again and she began to masturbate him slowly and rhythmically. She was soon delighted to feel the organ harden up after the recent interruption.

Alex gently stroked her breasts and played once again with her nipples until they both felt lust flooding over them once again.

'I've given you lots of lovely oral sex, so I think you owe me the same treatment,' Jane hissed into his ear. As she did so, she moved her fingers to his ball-sack to begin stroking it and gently massaging his testicles.

In response, Alex slid a hand between her legs and delicately began trailing his index finger up and down the slit of her swollen pussy. He stroked the shaven outer lips, through which the soft moist edges of her inner labia protruded.

Pulling gently on these, he stretched them out, realising that she had remarkably long cunt-flaps. Jane herself had noticed that they had become much more prominent lately. She could only think that all her sexual activity on the troopship had caused it - especially the glorious punishment her cunt had suffered from the Second-Engineer's huge penis.

'Oooh, that's nice, Alex', she cooed. 'But my lips really need your lips!'

Obediently, he turned her on to her back, then slithered down her body until his mouth was level with her pussy. He could still taste Heidi's fluids on his own lips, mixed with Rudi's sperm, but he was soon intoxicated by the erotic flavour of Jane's vulva.

'I'm going to swallow the whole thing first,' he growled. 'I said that you were good enough to eat, so I'm starting here!'

He opened his mouth and took in the whole of her cunt, sucking hard and flickering the tip of his tongue along her sensitive membranes.

Once again Jane squirmed with delight, gasping encouragement to her lover to continue this exquisite stimulation. Alex made a few more passes of his tongue up and down her slit, then wriggled the tip into its wider part at the lower end.

Inside the warm and wet cavern, he began exploring the entrance to her vagina before moving up towards her clitoris.