All Comments on 'Advancing His Career Ch. 01'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It seems she had to fuck someone else in the early years together. Hubby uses his wife like a sex toy for others. We he let all of them fuck her to advance his career? What does he do after advancing when that guy still wants to fuck her ? How’s he gonna feel when they should bunch are talking about how great his wife took it up the ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I AM GLAD I READ THIS CHAPTER, GAVE IT A 5-.

Good intro paragraphs.

The story is multifaceted.

The story is fun to read.

It is EROTIC. The interaction between the wife & the judge was well depicted.

What motivated the wife's actions can be inferred from intro paragraphs but each reader has to use their own imagination.

As i was reading this story, an old movie came to mind: Diary of a mad housewife (1970). The YouTube version that pops up is PG13 & comes in several 5-minute clips. I am sure the theater version can be found too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why not

Seems to me she decided after he put her in a difficult position. If it’s her choice then all seems good, even if he takes a risk of having his balls cut off. The author is a woman, so let’s let the lady decide! Looking for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome wife!

I offer my wife this and other encounters for sex, and she doesn't play...

very weird to me she won't, how much fun She could be having.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...