Adventist MILF and Biracial Stud

Story Info
Jamaican Adventist MILF meets Biracial stud.
1.6k words
3.39
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

This particular Saturday morning started mundanely enough, it was Fall in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Covid scares or not, Kenneth Woodson got ready for church, like any prim and proper Seventh-Day Adventist. Born in the environs of Thunder Bay, Ontario, to a Jamaican immigrant father, Louis Woodson, and an Ojibwe First Nations mother, Janet Mason, Kenneth is the son of two completely worlds. Kenneth grew up to be tall and handsome, but also quite sensitive, which is understandable given his unique heritage.

Thunder Bay isn't a town known for its diversity or tolerance, and the only thing the locals disliked more than First Nations people is African-descended immigrants. As liberal as most Canadians claim to be, prejudice against people of color is alive and well in the great white north, especially in small towns. For this reason, civil engineer Louis Woodson, his wife Janet Mason and their son Kenneth Woodson moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, about a decade ago. Kenneth finally got to attend school with people who looked like himself and life was much better as a result.

At the age of nineteen, Kenneth Woodson is studying police foundations at Algonquin College, for he intends to become a police officer someday. Kenneth felt inspired when the City of Toronto chose a black policeman as its Chief of Police. While not as diverse as the United States of America, Canada is definitely making some progress, and Kenneth intends to be part of the process. The brother has big dreams and big ambitions, but life has a way of shocking even the hardiest of dreamers.

Life hasn't been the same for Kenneth Woodson since his good buddy Ernest Dickerson, a young Jamaican guy whom he met at Algonquin College, invited him to his church. The Holy Light SDA Temple, located not far from Baseline Road, is the kind of institution that Kenneth had only seen in movies. A black church with a black preacher, hundreds of attendants, fiery hymns, and that fantastic gospel music that one simply can't get enough of. Kenneth became quite enamored of the Holy Light SDA Temple, and its lovely black ladies...

The Holy Light SDA Temple is full of lovely young black women hailing from places like Jamaica, Haiti, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Rwanda, and many others. They attend schools like the University of Ottawa, Algonquin College, La Cite Collegiale, Carleton University and Saint Paul University. These lovely ladies absolutely noticed when Kenneth Woodson, the six-foot-three, caramel-hued brother with the stylish Afro and horn-rimmed glasses began attending church. Unfortunately for the young black women of the church, Kenneth had zero interest in them. Is he into dudes or something? Hell no. Kenneth likes older women...

There are lovely mature black women at the Holy Light SDA Temple, and for the most part, they're the wives of church-going black men, and the mothers of various attendees. Kenneth has a thing for black MILFs and craves them something fierce but he's still a Christian brother with principles so he's not going to wreck a happy home. Nope, Kenneth looked long and hard for a mature sister without a husband or boyfriend, and found such a lady. The fact that the lady in question, Caroline "Sister Dick" Dickerson happened to be the mother of Kenneth's best buddy Ernest did nothing to deter the horny biracial brother...

Caroline "Sister Dick" Dickerson is one of those black women that a brother can't help notice. At the age of fifty two, she stands five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin and long, neatly braided dark hair barely streaked with gray. A graduate of the University of Toronto's MBA program, Caroline is the owner of Dickerson Realty, a real estate agency specializing in helping minorities and immigrants buy their first home. The lady is bright, successful and sexy as hell. Why is Sister Dick alone? Kenneth wants to help a sister out, for real...

"Nothing wrong with having a little fun," Caroline "Sister Dick" Dickerson said, looking at the tall, dark and handsome young man standing before her. Kenneth Woodson bit his lip as Sister Dick threw her arms around him and felt him up. He'd been wanting this for quite some time, but the timing was never quite right. With Kenneth's parents visiting Toronto for the weekend, they had the house to themselves. Sister Dick is one of those fine Jamaican women that a brother can't help noticing, and who could blame Kenneth for being in her thrall?

"I'm down," Kenneth replied, trying to sound cool. Sister Dick grabbed Kenneth's ass before sticking her tongue down his throat. Kenneth kissed her back passionately, and his large, eager hands moved from her hips to her big round ass. Kenneth had been jerking off to naughty thoughts of Caroline's big round ass for ages. What kind of sensible fifty-something black woman wears super tight clothes to church? Not that Kenneth and the other young men of the church minded at all.

"Hmm, you're too fine," Sister Dick said, and she took Kenneth's hand, and placed it against her breast. Kenneth grinned and caressed Sister Dick's breasts, and began sucking on them after she pulled off her top. They went to the living room couch to continue with their fun. Kenneth sat Sister Dick down, and pulled down her short black dress, revealing a hairy pussy hidden by nearly see-through purple panties. Grinning, Kenneth pulled down Sister Dick's panties, and admired her crotch.

"Hmm, just relax, gorgeous," Kenneth told Sister Dick, as he knelt before her and inhaled her womanly fragrance. Sister Dick spread her thick dark thighs, and watched as the handsome caramel stud buried his face between her legs. As Kenneth slid his tongue into her pussy, Sister Dick exhaled sharply. For the foxy mature black mama, there's nothing quite like getting pleasured by a handsome younger black man, or biracial man as the case may be. As far as Sister Dick was concerned, Kenneth the country brother was just what the doctor ordered...

"Go for it," Sister Dick moaned, and she relaxed and enjoyed as Kenneth feasted on her pussy. Since becoming a widow a few years ago, Caroline Dickerson has been with a lot of men, and a few women. Sexual fluidity is definitely a thing among black women and black men who attend church, and in society as a whole. Sister Dick follows her passions, and she definitely digs passionate younger black men. Nothing wrong with that at all...

"Your ass is amazing," Kenneth told Sister Dick as he put her on all fours, and the freaky Jamaican mama shook her big round ass at him. Kenneth grasped Sister Dick's thick ass cheeks and spread them wide open. He inhaled the scent of her ass, then slid his tongue into her butt hole. Sister Dick moaned softly, and began grinding her big ass against Kenneth's face. He worked his tongue into her ass and his fingers into her pussy. For the freaky mature black gal, the fun was just beginning...

"You love this ass," Sister Dick squealed as Kenneth's tongue dug into her asshole while he wriggled his fingers inside her wet pussy. Kenneth grinned and playfully smacked Sister Dick's big ass. They continued with their fun, and after he left her holes tingly from his oral and digital stimulation, Sister Dick wanted a piece of Kenneth. The brother was all smiles as the freaky lady laid him down on the carpet and began sucking his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. It doesn't get any better than this...

"Hot damn," Kenneth moaned, as Sister Dick sucked his hard, dark dick and fingered his ass. A lot of black men cannot admit to liking freaky stuff like this, but Kenneth is more flexible than most. While sucking the brother's dick, the freaky mama worked two fingers up his ass. Kenneth got hard as a rock, much to Sister Dick's delight. She rolled a condom on his fuck stick, then climbed aboard. Time for this freaky Jamaican mama to ride her first biracial dick. She hoped Kenneth wouldn't disappoint...

"Just fuck me," Sister Dick demanded, as she straddled Kenneth and impaled herself on his dick. Kenneth smiled up at the gorgeous, dark-skinned and absolutely stunning black MILF astride him. Bucking his hips, Kenneth buried his caramel dick inside Sister Dick's sweet black MILF pussy. Sister Dick rode Kenneth, loving the feel of his hard dick inside her womanly spot. Kenneth smacked Sister Dick's big ass and rammed his dick inside of her. He'd been wanting this forever, and now she was finally his...

"Can't get enough of your ass," Kenneth told Sister Dick as he took her on all fours, face down and big ass up. Sister Dick went wild, screaming like a madwoman and grinding against Kenneth as he buried his dick in her pussy. He loved the way her big ass bounced under the force of his thrusts. Kenneth grabbed hold of Sister Dick's long dark hair and yanked her head back as he drilled his dick into her. Sister Dick screamed even louder, much to Kenneth's delight. Sometimes, a king has to show the ladies why he's the king...

"Happy Sabbath and thank you, lover," Sister Dick told Kenneth, much later. After some stupendous sex, Kenneth Woodson and Caroline Dickerson showered and got dressed. They had Chinese takeout thanks to Uber Eats, and now the time has come for them to part ways. Kenneth kissed Sister Dick and they shared a tender hug, then she got in her shiny red Jaguar and drove off. To many Saturdays like this one, Kenneth thought, smiling, as Sister Dick drove away.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers