Adventure and Timing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My turn, she thought, and she made her way down to his dick. Pushing him onto his back, Isis could feel his excitement, as he was hard as a rock.

She licked his stomach, licked the tip of his dick, but didn't swallow him yet. She teased him, tested his limits. She stroked his dick with her right hand, and kept exploring with her left. She blew on him, her tongue gave little flicks that drove him wild. Finally, when he couldn't handle it anymore, he grabbed a fistful of Isis' hair and pushed her head down. She gagged aloud, but the sensation was far from uncomfortable. She wanted him deeper.

Never before had she felt so in control. The power excited her and irradiated throughout every part of her body, especially her mouth.

This was her moment to create a masterpiece.

She gave him the best blowjob that should could muster. All her energy went into it, and she responded with his every moan. Chocking on his dick made Isis wetter than she'd ever been.

Isis wants to get fucked, she thought. She gave his cock one final lick before she put her legs on either side of him.

"Listen up," She stared as his collarbone wound, smeared the it across his chest. He will wear my badge of honor, she thought proudly.

"You're going to grab my titties, while I fuck you like you've never been fucked before," She started, but his hands had been on them before she could finish. His hands were firm in how they cupped her breasts and gentle with her nipples, using his thumb and index finger. "Ready to get fucked like a king?" She asked as she slid him inside her.

Her pattern had slowed down. She felt it coming, the lightning building in her body. Her body froze over, as it was being enveloped with flames of pleasure

He thrust his hips up towards her, filling her over and over. Her final orgasm of the night was drawing to a close.

Voice cracking, he whispered, "I'm going to cum, Isis." Triumphantly, she lifted herself and squatted her ass so his cock fit tightly between her cheeks. She reached behind, grabbed his dick and finished him off, ropes of cum spraying her back. Her face and chest drenched in sweat, her legs soaked and dripping with her own juices, and her back painted with his cum- Like The Mona Lisa, she thought silently.

"Goodnight, Isis," The man said suddenly, and she was immediately taken aback.

This motherfucker, she fumed. Her sexual awakening was complete and all he had to contribute was a 'goodnight'? The old Isis may have accepted such a dismissal, but not after tonight.

She dressed herself quickly, furious at his nonchalant goodbye. Before she could finish putting on her shirt, he was asleep.

Without a second thought, she grabbed his clothing and made her way out. My teacher and my victim, she thought as she glanced at his fading figure, just as the beginnings of the Caribbean sun broke dawn.

Before getting to her room, she decided to make a quick stop. She took his clothing out to the beach, and using her cigarette lighter, she burnt them. The smell invigorated her senses as the flickers of ember reflected through her now-enlightened eyes. Now, standing in-front of the fire, watching the flames lick away what little dignity that man might have had, sleep-deprived, yet restless, Isis laughed.

She laughed manically, until tears began forming and running down her cheeks. She laughed until she was hunched over, the sand grains biting at her knees. She laughed until her stomach could on longer take it, her muscles clenching in pain.

Game on, stranger.

As she made her way back to her suite, she opened the door and whispered, "Good morning," but no name came to mind. He'd been a part of her life, but she would never have a name to remember him by.

Trying not to wake up Suzie, Isis silently changed her clothing, throwing her dirty clothes into her laundry bag, as if to erase all forms of evidence. She climbed into bed and closed her eyes, exhausted. A smile crept on her face as she replayed the night's events. Should I tell Suzie? She pondered, as her friend softly snored next to her. I'll figure it out tomorrow. She could feel sleep taking her over, and with one last, content sigh, she welcomed it with open arms.

12