Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Discovery.
2.9k words
3.43
7.7k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ADVENTURE 04

When I woke up in the morning, I was alone in bed. There were sounds of laughter from inside. I didn't know if Nilay told Sanem about last night, I slowly got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen.

Sanem smiled when she saw me. "Is my handsome husband awake?" she hugged me.

I was looking at Nilay over her shoulder. Nilay winked at me and continued to deal with the work at hand.

Sanem said, "You came just in time. Nilay was also making pancakes. Come on, sit at the table."

After breakfast, while they were drinking their coffee, I was looking at the newspaper. Sanem left us to go to the toilet.

Nilay said, "Don't worry, last night what happened between us."

"If you have something to talk about; don't forget, you will tell me," I reminded her.

"Okay, we will talk at a suitable time. I have to get ready now, I have to go home," she answered.

I got up from the sofa for go to the toilet. Sanem stopped me in the hallway.

"If you have the company car, you can take Nilay home, my love. I would have liked to go too, but my head still hurts. What did I drink last night? I think I'll lie down and rest a bit," she said.

When the ladies said goodbye to each other, we went to the car. I said to Nilay, "Put the stones on your skirt, what do you know?"

Nilay said, "Okay, but it'll stay between us, just like the sex we had last night."

I nodded and agreed.

She told me that Sanem would do anything and everything for money, that she always had been searching for a rich man when she was single. "You know she was not a virgin when she married you. There was Ekrem, the son of the boss from the old workplace. That man kicked her, after he used her for his enjoyment. I warned Sanem, but she thought I would cage the man, and force him to get married. Then, you found her. Maybe, if your families didn't know each other, or if she was a virgin, she might not have wanted you."

I already knew all of this, as Sanem had told me. "Is there anything else?" I asked.

She lit a cigarette. "Do you know Uncle Hasan? Your father-in-law's friend?" she asked.

"Yes, of course, he and I have talked."

"He sends money to Sanem, so that she can shop and buy herself something. Sanem told me that you didn't know. Don't trust that man, he doesn't have good intentions."

"But maybe, he's sending pocket money. He's trying to help her out; after all, she's his friend's daughter," I said.

"Hey, don't be stupid; he is not goodwill. That bastard fucked my aunt--I saw them in the bedroom. When I was young, we went to his house to cleanwith my aunt. They thought I was sleeping downstairs, so they put to lentils in the oven upstairs."

"What? My mother-in-law and Hasan have slept together? Doesn't my father-in-law know?" I asked.

"Just myself and my mother knew, and now, you know. If I know that man a little bit, he is trying to fuck Sanem. Be careful," Nilay warned.

After hearing what Nilay had said, all I was thinking was, 'Look at the man, he has fucked both mother and daughter.'

We arrived in front of Nilay's house, and after I dropped her off, I called Sanem and told her that we should go out to get some fresh air.

Sanem, like almost every woman, is a photography lover, pictures are taken everywhere we go, and she shares them on social media. I don't like to drink coffee, but I took her to the cafe she loves, just to make her happy. I was wondering if I should say that I had sex with Nilay; after all, in her relationship with Hasan, we decided to act together.

"What do you think, my love; is there something bothering you?" she asked.

"No, my love. I thought coffee would not be good for my stomach."

She started showing me the pictures she took. "How do we look? I will share the pictures," she said.

I said, "Okay, my love, share as you want."

While returning home, I decided that it would be best, for now, not to say anything.

Salem was checking to see who liked the pictures she had shared. "My love,Mr.Reha wants to follow me, should I accept it?" she asked.

I said, "Okay."

In the evening, Sanem went to the bathroom to take a shower, and I went to the social media application on her mobile phone. Reha liked almost all the pictures and even commented on some of them, especially the posts where Sanem was alone in the photo, and my wife responded in the same way. I placed the phone next to the bed, the same way I had found it.

Sanem came to me naked from the bathroom. She was smiling. I grabbed her breasts with my hands. I fell on my knees and started to lick her pussy. She was pressing on my head with her hand; she was enjoying it.

I took a breath for a while and asked, "What's gotten into you? You're so horny."

"I think your boss wants me. He said likes me very much. I can't control myself, I'm excited," she said.

I laid her on the bed, opened her legs and entered in her pussy.

She continued, "He's handsome, charismatic, sexy; he impresses me a lot."

We kept making love, faster and faster. I took my dick out and ejaculated on her breasts before I fell to the side.

She added, "It's just a fantasy, we can't let your boss fuck me."

I said, "Hasan was also a fantasy, but it came true. I leave the decision to you." I was wondering what she would do.

She said, "No, no, we just act in bed, play games with you."

I said, "Okay, my love," and we hugged and slept.

The next day, I went about my business as if nothing had happened. We met with Mr. Reha a couple of times, where we talked about work. He didn't mention anything about my wife. He just asked me to allocate a budget for the repair or replacement of security cameras. I said we could only get it done next month, as our payments were too high this month, especially with the company cocktail party we we would be hosting next Friday--it was going to be very expensive. When I went back to my office, I called the electrician, Serkan, who does the electrical work for the company, and asked him to come and have a look at the cameras.

When I got home in the evening, I asked Sanem how her day was, and if there was anything new.

She said, "No, honey, it was just the usual housework."

"There's a party at the company, next Friday night. If you want, we can go," I said.

"Maybe, we'll see, my love," she said.

That week passed calmly, there was no news from Hasan. I was looking at the cameras in the house from time to time, and there was nothing. Serkan checked the cameras during the week; he said that there was no problem now, that he had repaired the cameras. The time was late, so I closed up the office, and left.

I left work an hour early on the day of the cocktail party. Sanem went to the hairdresser and had her hair done, and she was waiting for me at home. I changed my suit, but I didn't wear a tie. Sanem was wearing her black lace garters at that time, as well as wearing a black-lace panty and bra again.

She took her black mini-dress from her closet. She held it up and asked, "Is it good, my love?"

I said, "You're burning things up again, I won't be able to hold back until the late hours of the night," and I laughed. We both got ready, and left the house.

The catering company had arranged everything very well; the light and the music were just perfect. The guests were having fun, some of them were dancing. Mr. Reha and his wife, Mrs. Beyza, greeted us and left to talk with other guests. We got into a conversation with my colleagues and their wives. I took Sanem by the hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

While we were dancing, Mr. Reha and his wife came to us, and he asked gently, "Can I steal your beautiful wife for a dance?"

I said, "Of course, I'll accompany your wife, then."

Mrs. Beyza was sipping her drink with her back to the dance floor, talking about the business and the situation of the market, while I glanced at Reha and my wife from time to time. Reha's hand was very close to Sanem's hip, and I could see her caressing it occasionally. After the dance was over, they came over to us. Reha took his wife, and went to take care of the guests at the next table. I hugged and kissed.Sanem.

"I have to go to the toilet, but the washrooms are dirty here. Is there a washroom on the office floor?" she asked.

"Yes. If you want, I can come with you."

"No, I will find it myself. Don't leave the guests alone, my love," she said, and headed for the stairs.

While Sanem was going up the stairs, I realized that Reha was not around. I had my doubts about what was going on. I went downstairs to the camera room, as I had a key, and no one knew that the cameras were fixed.

I turned on the device and started to check the cameras. I was looking for Sanem. The washroom corridor, work area, and cafeteria were all empty. I selected the camera showing Mr. Reha's office and transferred it to the main screen. Just as I thought. On the custom-made walnut table, on which he did not even put a pen, in case it inked the finish, in the light coming from the work lamp, he was fucking Sanem. With her dress pulled up and bunched at her waist, I watched her garter-stockinged legs flail up and down; those same legs that I dreamed of being in between later that night; while I was masturbating, very impressed. The image was very erotic. It was my wife who was getting fucked, but I didn't care. I cleaned my sperm off

the screen, their work was done and they were packing up. I turned off the cameras, locked the room and went back upstairs.

After a while, Sanem came to me. I asked, "How are you, did you find the washroom okay?"

Sanem replied, "Hey, yes, I found it, my love."

Reha came downstairs five minutes after her. I thought my wife was going to tell me what had happened, but she didn't say anything.

As the party was ending, Reha came and shook my hand. He said, "Everything was great, good work." He laughed.

I could see it in his eyes. That smug look, 'I just fucked your wife, you idiot.' It was obvious to me that, that is what he was thinking.

Sanem was also quiet on the way home. After entering the house, she announced, "My love, my feet hurt so much, I will go to bed immediately." She went quietly into the bedroom.

I understood that there would be no sex for me tonight. In my head, my wife had really cheated on me this time. I wonder if she knew about Nilay, and is responding to me in this way, or if she had other plans.

I went to the office early Saturday morning, and deleted the camera recording after watching the it again.

Nilay was over when I came home at noon. After the greetings were over, Sanem said, "Do you know, my love, Nilay and Tamer have made peace; they will not separate."

"I'm very glad, the marriage is not easy to set up," I said, as I sat down at the table.

Nilay said, "I gave him one last chance. He promised not to play again in his family house."

We had lunch together. They went shopping, and I lay down for a while.

In the evening, Sanem and Nilay returned, with bags in their hands; they were both very happy.

Sanem said, "My love, Tamer will go to Ankara for work during the week, and Nilay has invited me to stay with her at Tamer's summer house until he returns. What do you say, it will be just me and Nilay." she said.

"Okay," I said, "okay, you can stay."

I had not been before, but I knew where the summer house was. It was forty-five minutes. I left the girls in the cottage. It was a summer house with a garden in the complex, close to the sea, about five hundred meters. I hugged and kissed Sanem. Nilay winked at me from behind, as she made a phone gesture with her hand. I started the car engine and set off.

While I was turning towards the road from the exit of the complex, a message came to my phone. It was from Nilay. I pulled the car over to a suitable place and started reading.

Nilay : Hi handsome, your wife talked to Hasan today, she said we'll be here.

Selim : Are you sure?

Nilay : Yes, dear, she bought me a blouse to be quiet, she said we'll have fun, she gave an address a little while ago.

Selim : Okay, I'll be around, let me know if anything happens.

Nilay: We're going to the moon bar in the evening, near to the house.

I waited two blocks away, until evening. When it got dark, Sanem and Nilay walked out of the house. When they got further from the house, Hasan stopped by with his car to pick them up. It was obvious that Nilay was doing this so that the neighbors would not see.

I kept a safe distance behind them, and entered the bar after. I sent a message to Nilay saying that I had arrived, and not to be fooled. She messaged back: OK. They were sitting in the lodge, bartenders were coming and going to their tables. The girls were dancing, making sexy moves under the influence of alcohol.

Then Hasan grabbed Sanem's hand, and took her out to the parking lot. I followed behind them, and Nilay came up next to me. The parking lot was behind the bar, surrounded by a building complex and adjacent half-walls. There were two dimly-lit street lamps.

Nilay whispered, "Your wife will reward the man," in my ear, with a smile. We walked behind the wall in the dark, in order not to be noticed. Hasan and Sanem were in the back seat of the car. The car was shaking. It was not clear, as it was dark. From where we were, we saw that Sanem's legs were open, one on the passenger seat, the other by the rear window.

Nilay said, "Didn't I tell you, the guy fucked your wife." When she saw that I remained silent, she asked, "What? Do you like your wife to be fucked? Your dick is up?" We were both bent over, she looked left and right, then lifted her skirt. She got up and grabbed my dick. "Don't waste it, come on. Fuck me," she said. After a couple of thrusts, behind the wall in the dark, I couldn't stand it and ejaculated. While we were lying on the ground, we heard a knock on the door. Their work was finished, they were returning inside. Nilay said, "You're used to ejaculating inside me, too."

After Nilay went back in, I waited outside in the car. I texted Sanem and asked what they were doing. She messaged back that they were fine, that they had gone out to drink and that they would be home soon. Half an hour later, they all left, Sanem and Hasan were walking hand in hand. Hasan left them where he had picked them up. While Nilay was waiting outside the car, the two of them were kissing inside. They broke up and the girls returned home.

I came home in the middle of the night, and fell asleep on the bed in a dirty state. I couldn't think about what had happened.

A month had passed. Sanem had not told me about these two escapades, and acted like everything was normal; as did I, making my way to and from work. One evening, while drinking tea, Sanem's phone rang, Nilay and Tamer were coming to visit.

"We deserve a congratulations now," Tamer said with a grin.

And I asked, "Why, what happened?"

"Nilay is pregnant; we will have a child." he said.

I hugged him and replied by saying, "Congratulations, to the both of you."

Nilay was looking at me differently. When no one was paying attention, as she walked past, she said, "The baby is yours." She smiled. I couldn't say anything, I was in complete shock.

About two weeks later, Sanem gave me the good news. She was pregnant. She stopped using birth-control pills a month ago, and became pregnant. I had a different feeling, as I was guessing that I was not the father of the baby, but someone like Reha or Hasan.

Salem said, "We are three people now, my love."