Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Finale.
1.7k words
3.06
9.2k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ADVENTURE PART 5

How things had progressed so fast in a period of three months. My wife, Sanem, fucked her father's friend, Hasan, in a game that we were both involved in, that started as a fantasy. Although she denied it, and said it was just sex, she turned the game into a relationship. Secretly from me, they started dating. Then with my boss, Reha, Sanem cheated on me at the company party. We had started this game together, but she started to hide a lot from me, especially her fucking with Reha.

It was the end of the summer season, and even though we were in the beginning of September, the weather was still very hot. Since she was at the beginning of her pregnancy, Sanem's body had not changed much. She was still very beautiful. The woman sleeping next to me in bed was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Everyone has a fantasy or two. To be honest, seeing my wife making love to other men, both pleased and hurt me. All I knew, was that I could never give up on her.

She acted like the baby was mine. She recently slept with Hasan, Reha and me. I had to wait two more months for the paternity test. Moreover, even telling Sanem was enough for her to leave me. I would have to accept it, if it came out. While Sanem was sleeping, I quietly took her mobile phone, and looked at her messages and social media content. As I expected, there was no outstanding correspondence. I wonder if she had told Hasan that she was pregnant.

I got up early in the morning and went to work. I liked to do my work when there was no one in the office, so I had more free time. I could not feel comfortable in the washroom on the office floor, so I went down to the warehouse and went to the toilet there. One of the cabins had a defective sign. Repair money was paid the other day. I entered. Not long after, the door of the washroom opened. Two people came in. I thought that the warehouse workers were starting work. I realized that one of the voices was Mehmet and the other was Ali, the boss's relative from the village. Both were young guys. I liked Mehmet. Ali was a bit of a smug type. I sat on the toilet without making a sound in case they'd be gone soon. They were still talking.

Mehmet said, "It's another Monday, another day at work, there's nothing at hand."

Ali replied, "We came to this world to work, brother. What kind of lives do people live? Cars, houses."

"It will happen for us in the future. What can we do with the worker's salary, with the minimum wage. Maybe if we can become a manager or something. Should I ask Ceyda out for dinner, who is in IT, when I get my salary?"

"Bro, that girl doesn't even look at you--no money, no car, and the wolves in IT have already caught her," snickered Ali.

"Who caught her?"

"Don't be fooled by the people above. There is one person."

"Tarik? He is married to a dark woman, his daughter is like Ceyda."

"There is also a boss."

"Stop it, or do you know something, bro?"

"No, Reha has nothing to do with Ceyda, he is banging someone else," he said, laughing.

"Who is he fucking from the company? How do you know?"

Ali said, "Look, I'll tell you, but it will stay between us. Reha will fuck me if it gets out."

"Okay, tell me, I won't say anything to anyone."

"Selim from the accounting department... his wife. When she was at the party, Reha found the opportunity to fuck her in the office. He is a womanizer from time to time, secretly from Beyza. He took her to a hotel one time, but he could not feel comfortable there. Sometimes, he brings her to my house, and he pays half of my rent in return."

"Selim, brother, is a good man, it's a shame."

Ali said, "Reha told me, 'If he had taken care of his wife,' and then he tells me, 'Arrange the house on Tuesday, maybe I'll bring her to your house, and--fuck the bitch again.'"

"What can I say, bro? Let's get back to business," said Mehmet.

Two minutes after they left, I went out and returned to the office. My head was spinning. I was thinking about how Sanem made me 'fall asleep' while doing all of this. In the afternoon, Mrs. Berna came to the accounting department.

She said, "Mr. Selim, please come to my office."

I got ready and went to her office. I knocked on the door and went in, after asking for permission.

She said, "Sit down, Selim." She gave me a file and said, "Look at this file, it is very interesting."

There were photos of Reha and Sanem having lunch together in a restaurant, holding hands, and then of them entering a hotel. I was looking at Mrs. Beyza with a shocked expression.

Mrs. Beyza said, "As you can see in the pictures, my husband is having an affair with your wife. I'm sorry you learned this from me, but the truth must come out."

"I can't believe it, how can she do this," I said, putting my head in my hands.

Mrs. Beyza continued, "This is not the first shit Reha has done. He was a womanizer before, but this time, I will not forgive him and I'll get a divorce. I showed you the evidence for your information. I have copies of them, you can do whatever you want with them."

"Thank you. I'm so sorry for everything," I said, and left the room.

I didn't tell Sanem anything in the evening. She treated me very well.

"I miss my husband," she said.

We were like a loving couple. I started to make love to her, then I took my penis from her vagina, and I tried to fuck her ass.

"My love, what are you doing? You can't, get out of there, I don't want pain," she said.

"We won't be able to make love after three months; let's do it there, and get used to it. What will I do without having you?" I asked. My heart hurt from what I learned at noon. I had to take the pain out. I could get it in, even if it was difficult.

Sanem said, "It hurts, my love, get off quickly."

After hitting her ass for a while, more greedily, I got off her.

Sanem was still looking at me badly. "You hurt me so much, you don't have to go there again. I have never been fucked in my ass before," she said.

I took the file folder out of my bag, and threw it on the bed. Some photos were scattered around.

Sanem froze when she saw the pictures. "What are these, where did they come from? Who shot them?" she said, in a tearful tone.

"The important thing is not who shot it. You lied and cheated on me. You fucked Reha and Hasan again."

"My love, I swear, after I talked to you, Hasan and I only met once at Nilay's summer house. Things developed very quickly with Reha, as well. I couldn't resist my feelings. I didn't want to cheat on you, but it happened. I couldn't tell you because I was afraid you would leave me. I'm so sorry, Please don't leave me," she begged.

"Who is the baby's father? Tell the truth. Is it me, Hasan, or Reha?"

"I've only been with Reha twice. Once at the party and once at a hotel, but he used condoms both times. Baby, believe me, we'll even get me tested if you want."

"You went behind my back. How can I trust you now? Of course, we'll get tested, but there's time. I'm going to resign tomorrow. I can't work for the guy who fucked my wife. Soon, the whole company will find out because Beyza is divorcing him," I said.

"No matter what, I love you very much. Okay, everything got out of hand, but this is your baby. I will do whatever you want, from now on I will only be a wife to you and a mother to my child. Please don't leave me, my love," she said.

"From now on, neither Hasan, whose dick you can't seem to give up, nor your lover, Reha, will not be in our lives. You will not meet for sure, understand?"

"Okay, my love. I promise. Don't worry about the job, you'll find something else. If necessary, we'll change my gold until you find a job. I'll do whatever you say."

She hugged me and thanked me with teary eyes. That evening, she called Reha and said that everything was over. Reha was already hurting himself. She told Hasan that she was pregnant, that they could never be together again, and not to call her again.

I went to the office early in the morning, and submitted my resignation letter. To my friends who asked why I was leaving, I I told them I was leaving because I had found a better job. I went to Mrs. Beyza's office to say goodbye. She told me that her uncle was looking for an accounting manager, and that she gave me a reference.

I was working at my new company in less than a week. Her uncle was a decent man. We got along well in business; he left all the responsibility to me. I had my own office, and my own company vehicle.

When I came from work, Sanem greeted me like a king, cooked various dishes, and tried to make me happy in bed more than ever. In fact, everything was going as it should. Months followed each other. During this period, Sanem did not do anything wrong. She had kept her promise. Now I have it. I was starting to trust her again.

First, Nilay had a son. As a family, they were very happy. When we went to the hospital, Nilay put the baby in my arms, and she said in my ear, "Do you want to hold our son in your arms?" I felt very different emotions.

And twenty days later, our baby girl came. She was very beautiful and I had forgotten what happened in the past. She was mine, no matter.

This adventure gave us very different experiences and emotions. I didn't know what would happen next, but for now I was a happy man.

END