Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Acceptance.
2.1k words
3.17
12.2k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventure 03

While Sanem was sleeping in bed, I couldn't sleep. How did the events come to this point. From a simple fantasy, my life started to become chaotic. I was trying to replay every memory we had in my head, when the events that I thought were under my control slipped out of my hand. I enjoyed it. Okay, I wanted it to be fancy at the beginning, but I didn't think things would go this far. Was there something I missed? So how could my wife accept this so easily?

I got up late in the morning and I had to leave without breakfast to get to work. While I was putting a bite in my mouth, Sanem hugged me and kissed me.

She said, "Before I forget, my cousin, Nilay, is coming tomorrow. She will stay with us for two days. She had a fight with her husband."

I said, "Okay, my love," and I left to go to work.

Nilay was a nice-looking, brunette woman, who was the same age as my wife. Her husband, Tamer, was also a big man, and he was two years younger than me. They had gotten married two years ago; we've had dinner at each other's houses, a couple of times. I was wondering what my wife thought about the subject; I felt there was a need for us to talk. I entered the house. Sanem hugged me at the door.

After we ate, I called her into the living room and started talking.

Sanem said, "I will talk to him tomorrow. If he calls you again, I will tell him not to interfere in our lives.

I said, "It was a fantasy, things developed and it was that, until the man fucked you-- but then, not so much. I don't want it to be in our lives forever." I went into the bathroom.

After I had a meeting with my boss Mr. Reha at work early in the morning, I went to my office. My other colleagues left after the meeting, and it was quiet in the office. I opened the program showing the cameras at home on my computer, and started to see what my wife was doing. After Sanem had cleaned the kitchen, she went to the bedroom. She started to apply nail polish while she was watching the women's programs on TV. Then she turned off the TV, took her phone, she called someone.

"I'm at home, I'm waiting," she said, and hung up the phone.

I thought her cousin, Nilay, was coming, and I continued to deal with my business with the cameras on. About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. The cameras showed Sanem running towards the door. Hasan had arrived!

My wife hadn't mentioned that they were meeting at the house for talking. He hugged my wife and they started kissing, he was squeezing her hips with his hands, pressing her against himself.

When he stopped to breathe, Sanem said, "I missed you so much, my love. We don't have much time."

She took him by the hand, and took him to the bedroom. She started licking Hasan's dick, meanwhile, he slid her nightgown down my wife's shoulders, exposing her breasts. Sanem took his cock out of her mouth, and her lips curled up with a smug smile.

Hasan fucked my wife hard.

Sanem was also moaning, "Ah, ah, oh."

I couldn't help myself, I ejaculated on my desk.

He didn't use a condom and he finished in my wife's pussy. How could she let him ejaculate inside her? What if she got pregnant? She didn't want a baby. I started to think about what was going on here.

After the two of them took a shower, they went to the kitchen table holding hands like high-school lovers. Sanem took a cigarette. "You fucked me very good again, my love. I came two times," she said, while sitting on Hasan's lap.

"I'm not even a little bit in love with a goddess like you. You know I'm in love with you; I'll take whatever you want to give, I'll do whatever you say."

"I love you too, dear. If you really love me, you will never meet Selim again. I told him what happened between us and he forgave me because he loves me so much--but he forgave me on the condition that it never happens again. You know that I can't start a family with you; I can't leave my husband, either. We can't accept what you offer, but if you and I miss each other that much, we could meet each other without Selim's knowledge."

"It will be very difficult for me, but I can't hurt you. Don't worry, I will not approach you; I will wait for you to come, my love."

"Thank you, my dear. Don't forget to send money to your girlfriend sometimes."

"By God, I am scared of you."

"Hahahaa..."

"I will send money to your account tomorrow, so you can enjoy yourself, baby."

Sanem, without further ado, sent Hasan away from the house, saying that her cousin would soon be arriving.

There I stupidly sat in my office chair; then, I immediately took the phone and called Sanem. "Did you call Hasan?" I asked her.

"He was around here. I had called him, and invited him over. To soften and persuade him, I let him fuck me again, and even let him ejaculate inside me. Don't get mad. I'm taking a pill right away, nothing happened. But I told him that is was over, that nothing could happen between us now. He won't bother us again. Don't worry, that file is closed," she said.

After all, my wife had told me the truth, she could have not told me that they were meeting at home and they were having sex. She told me to buy something sweet.

When I entered the house in the evening, Sanem greeted me with a kiss. Nilay also said, "Welcome, Selim," and hugged me.

After dinner, we went to the living room, to enjoy Sanem's tea and dessert service. I asked, "What's wrong with Tamer? If it's not very special, can you not fix it?"

Nilay said, "Tamer is gambling. He borrowed money from a everyone, he even took money from his workplace. I warned him six months ago, and he said he would never play again, but he continued; so I decided to get a divorce." Nilay mentioned that she was very cold and that her own father had ruined their family because of his gambling habit.

Sanem said, "It's getting late, let's got to bed so Nilay can rest a bit."

I went to the bedroom. Sanem came into the room, too. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. She sat me on the bed and took off my shorts. She kissed my dick and licked it with her tongue. She laid down on the bed and said, "Come on, fuck me, my love."

After a good fuck, we both ejaculated. My wife kissed my lips, and I fell to the side of bed. I rested for a while before getting up to take a shower. As I was walking towards the bathroom, Nilay was returning from the kitchen. As she passed me in one of the nightgowns she had borrowed from my wife, she smiled at me mischievously and stopped. Standing shapely in a short nightgown, her legs and tapered nipples were clearly visible.

She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Good night, Selim."

The next morning, I got up early and went to work. Since it was Saturday, I was going to work half a day. My work finished early, so I turned on the cameras and checked on what my wife and Nilay were doing. Sanem and Nilay were having breakfast in the kitchen.

"Your ex is still following me," Nilay said.

Sanem replied, "I blocked him. Even when I was engaged to Selim, he was writing to me, the asshole. Let me see what he was doing."

"What is that, girl? Are you in search of a dick? Didn't you fuck your husband well last night." Nilay said. They started to laugh.

Sanem said, "I don't have a problem with that, sweetie. I was just wondering; I wouldn't have anything to do with him."

"You said you were having a hard time financially, but you have brand new clothes in your closet."

"I'll tell you about that another time; come, let's drink our coffee."

Nilay expressed, "I'm very hurt now, is there a secret between us?"

"Ufff, okay, dear. Hasan bought them for me; you know him, my father's friend."

"How? What? That doesn't matter--why would the man buy these clothes for you?"

Sanem replied, "I was a little rude. I told him I needed it, and he sent money. That's how I got it."

Nilay grilled her cousin, "What about you, my friend, are you crazy? Does Selim know? Do not try to lie to me. Is there anything else you did not say?"

Sanem said, "No dear, what could there be. Nobody knows, so don't let it out of your mouth."

As my time had come to go home, I turned off the computer, and left the office.

In the evening, the girls wanted to go somewhere and have fun.

Sanem said, "Tonight's fun is on me, let's get ready."

I wore some denim jeans and a T-shirt; my wife wore a green short skirt with a white V-neck blouse; Nilay preferred a black mini-dress. First, we had dinner at a nice seafood restaurant, where I had gone before with friends from work; it was a decent place. We ran into my boss, Reha, who was there, eating with his wife.

Reha said, "Hi, Selim. How are you? Enjoy your meal. You become more beautiful every time I see you, Sanem."

"Thank you, Mr. Reha, you are very kind. Let me introduce you to my cousin, Nilay," Sanem said, as she introduced the two of them. "Reha, is Selim's boss, and he is real gentleman."

My boss was courting my wife and Nilay. After the flirtations and compliments were over, Reha asked permission and returned to his own table.

Nilay said, "He is a very nice man, and unfortunately, I see he is married."

I said, "You, too."

When we left the restaurant, we went to a place that had live music. The two women were shining brightly, and there were a lot of men around us. After three or four beers, and some shots of tequila later, they were quite high. Dancing while hugging each other, and my wife's kissing of me and Nilay while dancing, they gave a nice view to the people around. I asked for the bill, and got up to leave. Of course, my wife was barely walking, under the influence of tequila. I was supporting her with my left arm. Nilay was in better condition, she was in my right arm; she pressed her breast on my arm, from time to time.

We entered the house, and I carried Sanem to the bedroom. I took off her clothes, laid her on the bed, and she was sleeping right away, snoring slightly. I thought that I would change my clothes and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water. While I was going to the kitchen, Nilay came up behind me. Turning around, she bounced on my lap and started to kiss me. I was shocked. I carried her up to the couch in my lap, so

that Sanem wouldn't wake up from our voices. I was trying to get rid of her arms and legs that wrapped around my waist.

"Nilay, I'm your cousin's husband. You're drunk, and you're doing things, things you will regret," I said.

"And if I know Sanem a little bit, she's already put the horn on you," she said. She unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts, and began to rub her hand on my dick over my shorts.

"I promise I'll tell you everything, this will stay between us, but now--fuck me," she said. She clung to my lips. I was pulling her shorts down and stroking her wet pussy inside her panties. She laid down on the couch, I took her legs over my shoulders and got in her pussy.

My wife was sleeping in the bedroom. I was fucking her married cousin in the living room.

Finally, feeling her shaking, I came to pleasure and I couldn't help myself and ejaculated inside.

She said, "Oh it felt so good, I'm in heaven, dear. I haven't done it for fifteen days."

"Sanem will definitely not know, and tomorrow, you will tell me everything you know," I said.

"Okay, Selim, don't worry," she said. We both quickly got dressed. She hugged my neck one last time, and kissed me. While Nilay was going to her room, I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Sanem was sleeping in the bed, I curled up next to her and fell asleep.