All Comments on 'Adventure Pt. 02'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months ago

Excellent stroy, really enjoyed it. As for the endings, I like the first, partly because I like a happy ending, albeit Christine got hers in option 2, but although a devious sod, our hero seems an honourable man too and in 1 he more or less did what he said he would do.

I'm not a religious man, but perhaps I share one thing with Jesus, if I come across a truly repentant sinner like Jayde , I relly don't want her to go down in flames. I am of course old and soft.

Bronco56Bronco5612 months ago

Great story. I did like the first ending being somewhat of a romantic but I did enjoy the btb also. 5stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Stick with the first ending!

5

6King6King12 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

bioman57bioman5712 months ago

I liked the second one better. She made her bed and now she can sleep in it.. She was warned and she thought she knew better....BTB

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Good story. I'll go with the first ending.

numbnutz49numbnutz4912 months ago

Good part 2 and your first ending was OK in that the story was clearly leaning that direction. But it's also true that, as your explanation of the alternate ending, Jayde's actions starting with her initial request to be allowed to discover an alternate lifestyle to her realization that it didn't match the life she had in no way led the MC to his decision to marry her again. That's my only reason to not rate the story a bit higher. It was good as written, but to settle on returning to their previous life needed to include acts of contrition other than a couple of pity sexual encounters before her final act to reunite with her husband.

JimmyC1904JimmyC190412 months ago

Hmmmm. I liked them both, but I am a romantic at heart but hate cheating.

Bry1977Bry197712 months ago

story was great! I preferred the first ending myself. im a sucker for a good reconciliation story.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks12 months ago

Well, based on my life experiences if he chose the first ending, he would be going through it again. But this time it would be behind his back. IMHO, when a woman cheats, it is to prove that she is still attractive, and a man or woman finds that she is still sexually desirable. Current mate doesn't count no matter how he or she tries, because she feels that her mate has to. It isn't her need for something strange, it's her need to feel attractive and desirable. If she has this low of self esteem, she will stray over and over again.

MasterKoteMasterKote12 months ago

Sorry but sounds like she settled and thought the grass was greener. At least that's what I would think being in his shoes so reconciliation would've been longer or permanent

Regguy69Regguy6912 months ago

I’d say the second option is wisest. She was dissatisfied and when the thrill of winning him back is over, she’ll find a reason to be dissatisfied again, only this time she’ll be more clever about stringing him along while she explores. Personally, I think he strung things out too much with her, but at least he took action and didn’t just accept her dictates.

Enjoyed it.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion12 months ago

I liked it. Both endings were good. If I have to choose between the two, I go for number one because I like reconciliation stories, but just by a small margin. Number two probably makes more sense because as I'm sure some have said, the chances of her doing it again are a lot higher, that's why number two makes more sense. He will always have that suspicion of her cheating again. Afraid and not wanting him to throw in the towel or her out. Plus, she has no expectation or right to think he will give in a second time and let her have her way again, so it's unlikely she would bother to ask again, and just go behind his back. Every time she goes out on a girl's night out or has to go away to visit a "friend" he will think of her desire for an adventure and wonder if it's just an end run to go behind his back. That's no way to live. I have never thought GNO's were a good idea, drinking and dancing with strangers often can be preludes to sex. Of course, couple's night out may not turn out any better, just ask George Anderson, read November Sucks. It's like playing with nitroglycerin. One mistake and it blows up in your face.

MwestohioMwestohio12 months ago

Good story. Second ending preferred

Wavedave45Wavedave4512 months ago

Think of every wise man that existed. They'd pick option 2 and you know it.

More to the point, do no marry her again. Not saying there can't be reconciliation. She just doesn't deserve a ring on her finger from you.

Plus given her history it's just going to be more money down the drain when she messes up the next time.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove12 months ago

The.BTB made no sense given what led up to it and what we knew of the main character and his values. The Sonia or Sonja angle would have made more sense if it had been set up more before the party; but that would have added 50% to the story length if you were to do it with the attention to detail you had gotten us used to…

I think that asking the father for permission to marry his son was an inspired piece of code scrambling and a loving embrace of her family—burning dad didn’t make sense to me in that situation—can you explain your thinking in making that authorial choice for the BTB route? . I guess that is another reason why the BTB didn’t work for me as well…

AccelarVesterAccelarVester12 months ago

I agree that he shouldn't take her back. I did toy with the thought of both Christine and her daughter.....

4*

ejsathomeejsathome12 months ago

The second one. Dump the idiot.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat12 months ago

4* for the 2nd ending.

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoes12 months ago

Second ending was the right ending. Great story

Schwanze1Schwanze112 months ago

Like drinking Bud Light. Nothing wrong with the writing and I did force myself to read all the way through. Now if he had ended up with Sonia...😁

Seriously, even forgiving the whoring, she's too stupid to share dna with.

furburger69furburger6912 months ago

yes 2 is far better i hate reconciliation one and done

Hooked1957Hooked195712 months ago

Shouldn't even have written the first ending. You lost a point because you did. After reading it multiple times, you should have deleted that one. Go with your gut from now on. Even if you would have stuck to the first one, I would feel better about this than having the option thing.

You are the author. It is your story, to end as you want. Do it and don't apologize.

Hooked

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved your story, and gave it a four on that account alone. If you used the first ending, I would have added another star for your bravery; however, you didn't end the story. Choose one or the other; it makes for a better story. Ambivalence, is a bit dodgy and neurotic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
2nd Was better

It wasn't a brb ending Just a story when u fall out of love with someone and in love with someone else

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

I criticized the last chapter for her logic train/emotions being a bridge to far to get my buy in. This chapter the plot lines regarding her "adventure" were a lot more cohesive, as were his. As for endings, the first ending is clearly more in synch with the characters you developed up to that point. The only exception was you never allowed to play out the relationship dynamic with Christine until you throw it on us at the end of option 2. So what's that all mean? I think the story progression, especially due to the intimacy he developed with both women, demanded they not reconcile. Where I differ with you is how/where the second option picks up and ends. I would have had something come up with Christine, or maybe Sonia, that would have had him call while he was out and say he couldn't make the 2 PM dinner. In the ensuing "explosion", she would have been forced to have a more intimate discussion one-on-one where he could say he wasn't going to remarry her. (Maybe even have him realize his true feelings for Christine when he was dropping the meal with his ex to respond to her urgent call.) What was inconsistent with his character was him publicly denying her like you did in option 2. $8

guyk1963guyk196312 months ago

My gut tells me you did this right...both endings have their merit. And I truly cannot choose, as each would be natural...depending on the strength of character of the hero in the end!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Liked the first ending!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You should have just gone with the “second ending”.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like ending #2 best. Not a btb but a realistic ending. I do wish yhe girls or he really let her know those men were using her for sex only. She wanted to experience sex and not replace her husband so they should have said she got what she wanted so why be upset?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You know what they say once a cheater always a cheater…….there will always be a threat of a “new adventure”….ending 2 for me…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I've often wondered about the saying "if the grass is greener". Seems to me the greener the grass, the greater the maintenance. My dad was a minister and when people would ask why he was satisfied with a church of 150 - 200 he would smile and say, "The more sheep you have, the more manure there is to deal with."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s not a “RAAC” — “at any cost” — if there is true remorse and reform. In ending #1, that is what Jayde had…and she got lucky that her hubby BOTH still loved her AND was amenable to reconcile.

.

Ending #2 was, in real life, probably more likely.

.

4 ****

CaptainbklCaptainbkl12 months ago

Well written and enjoyed the story very much. However, he should have devorsed her immediately after she suggested stepping out and stayed devorsed.

Karn9Karn912 months ago

I like the first ending the best, it played out better in the way you wrote it. The BTB ending I thought as I read it was good but it felt you were rushed to end it. Overall 5* for a good story.

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

I liked the first. The problem with the BTB ending is that the story didn't really support it, all along it is clear John will go back to Jayde. For the btb to work there would have needed to be more angst in John, where he loves Jayde but also has angst at what she did. The fact that he comforts her after she is used, that he obviously has feelings for her, and there isn't much ambiguity there makes no 2 not with work..No 2 looked grafted on to appeal to Harry from Va.

Maybe after turning Jayde down he could say 'you can say I led her on by sleeping with her ,comforting her, letting her think I wanted back. The reality is I realized how badly she hurt me, especially when she pretty much openly told me& others that tried to dissuade her,that no other woman would want me , that her being with me was my lucky day&I should thank my lucky stars she only wanted time off from boring old me. Call me cruel,call me a bastard, but it was nothing compared to the way she cut me down, made me feel like second best, so yes,I wanted her to feel like I did when she smirked at the idea of me dating. She only wanted to marry me again because she realized that her desirability was only one thing, sex, but she still thinks she is settling. On the other hand I found through 2 marvelous women that I wasn't 2nd best at all in anything but Jayde's eyes. A marriage can't work when a spouse thinks they are doing the other one a favor by being with them, I realize Jayde must have thought that all along. '. With that,no 2 would work.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

GREAT story!!! 5 stars from here!

I agree with njlauren, for ending 2 being realistic, it should have been more dislike, pain and maybe hate in John..., maybe some actions from Jayde that could cause him that..., if not, the story flows to 1st ending naturally...

Again, EXCELLENT work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah she was very disrespectful, he can't go back to that, he has a classier,smarter, wealthier, and more respectable option for a lover in Christine. So who would go back to Jayde? Cuz she's prettier? Yeah no thanks.

LJA644LJA64412 months agoAuthor

Thankyou for your comments, Just so you know, in ending one Jayde does not cheat on her husband. with help of Marcie and Christine she is made to realise what she almost lost.

Les

WetheNorthWetheNorth12 months ago

Christine would have been my choice

AardieAardie12 months ago

So what was the point of the divorce in the end? His wife fucked other men and then came back early with an ambush intervention. He should have slipped out and they could hear big bike roaring away.

It was a serious tactical mistake to date where the ex works. They were all colluding.

francemanfranceman12 months ago

No matter which ending one prefers, what disturbed me the most was the fact that from the very beginning he tells her that he will take her back and marry her again?

Who does that?

It's like saying no harm, no foul, you get whatever you want, however you want.

I find this return quite infantile. Life experiences shape you, and through the divorce and then their single life afterwards, both have changed, both have evolved.

They are two different people.

A much slower return is more mature in my opinion.

Very slowly, getting to know each other again, starting to date again, even being friends with benefit. Review their desires, their wishes, their life projects...... knowing that they can either find each other or have changed too much from each other.

LanmandragonLanmandragon12 months ago

I liked the story and found it novel - not something you find often on Loving Wives. I am amused by all the commentators who know the correct plot and way of doing things better: this is a story, folks, fiction, nirvana-ware. Read and enjoy.

secretsalsecretsal12 months ago

Multiple endings always feel like they cheapen the story for me, especially when they're framed as 'this crowd will like ending 1, but ending 2 is for this other crowd'.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino12 months ago

The whole premise of the story is rather nonsensical, if his wife wanted to stray and have sex with other men, then that is her choice. Simply solution is a divorce, end of. The rest of the story seems quite unreal and most unbelievable.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman12 months ago

Most of this story is irrelevant. That Jayde had trouble with her fuckbuddies is neither surprising and who cares. She made her bed and she can lie in it. They had been married for twenty years and tells him she needs adventure before settling down? How many years of marriage do you need to settle down? Her protestations of learning her lesson and never doing this to him again, is ridiculous. You can not guaranty that which you have already guarantied. This was eight pages of circular stupidity. The story should have ended when they got divorced the first time. **

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

You called Marcie, Marcia a couple of times, and spelled Sonia both with an "i" and with a "y."

\

"I asked him what was wrong," - "Him?"

\

"I would like to stay friends when you and Jayde get back together." - What if they don't?

\

"But now she finds out the grass isn't greener she wants me as a second option, a backup." - I agree. If she had as much fun as he was having she never would have called things off.

\

I vote for the second ending, but if you, author, preferred it, why wasn't it the actual ending instead of an alternate?

\

@DaddyWarBucks, my issue with the "husband HAS to compliment her" BS, is that it ignores the fact that the lover boys HAVE to compliment her if they want to get into her pants.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm gonna stick with the original ending. The second one won't placate the crowd who hated the first one. They can be a really unforgiving bunch. I don't see this man letting things get all the way to that point with the crowd and so spectacularly blowing it up like that. In general, I favor people getting punishment they deserve, but there is room for grace when there's true repentance. Add to that his two girlfriends planning to give him up if there was a reconciliation and telling him so in preparation for it, and it's the expected outcome. So I'm discarding that alternative rather than letting it drag down my vote.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6312 months ago

Why in the world would he rake her back. She was either terminally stupid or mentally ill. Either way it is just a matter of time before she does it again. It did not turn out the way she thought it would so she wants him back. Time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This part stands alone quite well. I didn't read the first part, so skipping the usual build-up with the "We've got to talk" and all the drama was refreshing. I suppose that I've read enough of these that assumptions are easier to make. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry, both endings were horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I gave up at the end of page 1, I didn't think sex could get boring, but you managed it, why is it all these 'perfect husbands' who can't keep their wife satisfied suddenly become saught after for sex after divorce?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well done! 5 stars. After the family ambush the BTB ending was well deserved. Sometimes, as the Zombies would have it, "it's to late to say you're sorry".

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

2, but 1 was a good try. She was determined to cheat on him, and she did multiple times, proving she never loved him. Her remorse was too late. She was unsalvageable

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One ending is as good as the other; who really gives a fuck? They both married very badly, so they might as well keep all the pain and ignorance to themselves. I think the term is co-dependent; they need each other, and who else would want the burden and the bother? Stupid people live fucked up lives. This is just one example.

dikupinyadikupinya12 months ago
#2

i would have ended it at the start. no restart period. you want other men, you don't get me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Of course only ending is number 2 by far

How could anyone take her back?

Good grief

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Number 2!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

# 2 Ending... Not because of any revenge but I felt Christine is a better bet for a wife. Also you can't stop Ditsy and she probably will cheat behind his back. Finally, one confusing aspect of the story was how old were they?

I liked the story mostly because the husband let it lay out and came to his own conclusion she was not trust worthy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Actually, both of your endings suck. However, that's not really surprising, as the whole story sucked. There is the suspension of disbelief and then there is the need for a lobotomy that this story requires...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty cool, having 2 endings, both good.

I have my own issues, of which there are many, but I can't imagine standing for that type of attitude/abuse. Regardless of my feelings, we would stay married OR she would get her divorce. Permanently. He cold also have said, when they were off to the side, that he agreed that asking in front of the family would've put him in a bad spot. In fact, asking him at ANY point would be a bad idea. Then rejoined the party. Or rode off into the sunset with Sonya.

In case anyone cares, in England, 'fanny' refers to front. In the US, it refers to rear. It could make dating a lot more interesting. Or not.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I Liked the story with ending number 1. Sorry but I'm A bit of a softy. I know she was still A Cheater but she did follow all of his separation rules. And yes she was very stupid to separate and divorce him, but she never did Lie to him, about what she was doing. He did truly love her even with all her Misgivings and stupidity..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I generally don’t like it when the author does two endings. Especially when the second one here was a. One liner which was not telegraphed at all.

I would have Stu k with the one you did the most work on (the first ending) which is where I really think your heart was. Not the second.

As to the tale. The bit I am

Most offended by is the manipulation by Christine and Marie. Who are they to try and keep him ready to get his wife back?

I think he was pretty straightforward. She wanted something else but was pretty honest about it. He worked out a way they could both play and they both did. He was not humiliated, and nor was she actually. He found the grass remained greener with her as did he.

A good story. For on e a reason to reconcile as the story and everyone’s motives were for that. A good result.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 Stars, When will the next in the series be out? Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not taking someone back, isn’t BTB. There’s no burn in either version. She wasn’t punished, in fact he was absurdly kind to her. Everything that happened to her was the result of her choices. Consequences are NOT punishments!!!

ZK

ComefindmeComefindme12 months ago

For me, this story doesn't work. Not because it isn't written well, or because they get back together, mostly there's just a lack of depth in their relationship.

He loves and misses her, why? We've only seen her being a terrible wife, disrespectful and demeaning. The only time she talks about him is to say their life together sucks, he's boring and no one else will ever want him.

I think the biggest issue for me though, is you counteract your own writing , in part 1 you wrote him as a stand up for himself man, who wouldn't share his wife and wouldn't tolerate the disrespect... And then immediately change him to put up with it and continuously capitulate to her, which again, would have worked if there was more depth, instead it just makes him seem weak willed for no reason.

The premise works and the writing is okay, a little rushed here and there with some pacing related plot holes, but it ultimately feels ... Shallow, the big emotional pay off is lacking, because it wasn't earned.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

I enjoyed the lighter, more humorous touch, and the story almost did it for me. She didn’t seem like a real person until the second part.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like the second ending best.

After all she didn't care while she tore his heart out so why should he care now.

tralan69ertralan69er12 months ago

@sbrooks103x

You called Marcie, Marcia a couple of times, and spelled Sonia both with an "i" and with a "y."- So what it was a typo or maybe there just for you. At any rate shit happens. Don't worry about it.

\

"I asked him what was wrong," - "Him?" - Same as above!

\

"I would like to stay friends when you and Jayde get back together." - What if they don't? - If....a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked ending 1. John clearly loved Jayde, the ditz that she was. He was ready to forgive her given the opportunity; her unsuccessful adventures and unhappiness with the bed that she made for herself made that easy for him. Significantly she gave up trying for more adventures. Marcie and Christine made it clear that neither was looking for something permanent and John never gave any indication that he was looking for that with either woman - unless Jayde really screwed up - which she didn’t. A very nice romantic story, which I really enjoyed. Thank you.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit12 months ago

I liked the second ending. Saying he’d probably remarry Jayde at the outset, only gave her a backup plan. There wasn’t much at risk, so it really wasn’t an adventure. I was a bit surprised when he didn’t fight for Christine when they spoke at the bar. That was his moment to say he’d rather a future with her, than remarry Jayde.

kirei8kirei812 months ago

#2 for sure. Everyone is sorry after they are called out on their misdeeds. A one off has a chance for forgiveness however slight but when given more than one chance stop misdeeds, there should be hell to pay. Still think the story needs a train and eighteen wheeler.

nestorb30nestorb3012 months ago

The British are weird

bookmadcatbookmadcat12 months ago

I find the plotline totally unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like the first ending.I like a good reconciliation story

fritz51fritz5112 months ago

I have no respect for this type of guy. I was right there with him as he insisted that if she was going to fuck other men, she would do it as a divorcee. Then, he does an about face and lets her do exactly what she wanted to do in the first place, test drive a bunch of new cocks, with a promise to her that after 6 months he’ll marry her again. Yes, I know it is stated “Maybe he’ll say yes,” but nothing he does indicates he won’t agree to re-marry. In fact, nothing shows that he’s even hurting having the love of his life sharing her cunt all over town. It’s like two different guys, the man who said, hell no and then a flash of light and he becomes a man (?) who is OK with taking back the wife after she has had enough cum pumped into her by others.

For me, ending two is only acceptable, as the first one signs him up for a lifetime cuck card. Seems to me he didn’t really love her in the first place, just didn’t like her suggestion, until he started getting some strange.

Sorry if I seem harsh, but you asked. 3 starts from me, due to good writing.

Rayjag1980Rayjag198011 months ago

Regardless of which ending you liked, the husband would always be the fall back option. The best case for him was to do the "divorce" plan with no intentions of reconciliation as he would always be second best, and she would always be polluted. This way, he's divorced, she doesn't take him for 50%, and he's free of a woman that he can't trust.

MasterKoteMasterKote11 months ago

I would think most spouses would choose the 2nd ending at least the prideful ones. He is right about being a backup when he should've always been #1.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Jayde's IQ went up 40 points by the end of the story.

MattblackUKMattblackUK11 months ago

Both endings are good, but the second one seemed more realistic. After all, nobody wants to be second best. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Second ending was definitely better, but rejecting her in front of the entire family seems a little cruel given the way he has shown his concern for her even after the divorce.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Second ending, even though it really isn’t much of a burn.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think cheating is one of the worst crimes you can possibly commit--what she did was absolutely heinous and egregiously disrespectful--but I found the first ending to be rather beautiful. But I'm very glad there are two endings because I also really liked Christine. Why choose just one ending when you let us have both:)

I've never believed in reconciliation after a spouse betrays the other, but for some reason, in LW stories, if both spouses get to have sex with other people it kind of negates the cheating in some respects and opens up a stage for possible reconciliation.

But definitely NOT in real life Lol. 5 stars I loved it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

2nd ending definitely! 5 star story. Well done!

RimmerdalRimmerdal10 months ago

Second ending EXCEPT Christine never gave out she was interested. So where did that come from?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Number 2 but not enough burn for me. She obviously was counting on him as her backup, if she didn't find her knight in shining armour with a 10 inch dick to satisfy her needs. Having all the families and friends there was her second humiliation, her first was her comment about him being boring. There should be no second chance, I applaud him riding off. Her mother was right she lost him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Surreal arrangement. Not sure why he just didn't divorce her and move on. The whole separation agreement and the agreeing to remarry if she asks after the divorce was uncanny. Some respect to her for not cheating before they divorced (modulo a couple times fooling around and failing the husband test). But -1000000 pts for being such a dumb ditzy woman. What did she expect. Just move on.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

I really liked this, I can’t make up my mind if I think the BTB ending was the right or wrong thing to do, it worked on one level but failed on another.

Great read from my point, nice character, plot and descriptions throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

BTB is best

sneakoneoutsneakoneout9 months ago

I rated ch1 a 5. It had emotion and confrontation in it. Ch 2 just had him having sex with 2 older women and then the two endings. A 3 rating

Lowrider2020Lowrider20209 months ago

If you love some one who wants an adventure set them free, if they return it means no one else wanted them so kick them to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The last para made no sense at all…it was just not ins unch with the rest of the story! Stupid ending!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah, she was done with the marriage as soon as she thought she might be able to trade up. When she finally got tired of being treated as the type of woman she had become, a slut, THEN she wanted her cake back since she couldn't eat it too. If he wants her back that's on him, the stupid cuck. Maybe she'll even let him have her ass, like she has all the other men she's been fucking. He gets her back Only because she became impatient looking for his replacement. Someday, if that perfect Other Man comes into her life she will dump her husband like yesterday's trash. I hope he's ready. The BTB alternate ending was definitely the smarter and more logical option.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave588 months ago

I liked the second ending the best. 5 stars!

Addicted098Addicted0988 months ago

This story is something. The parts where husband spends time with Marcie & Christine have been written so well. But when they give him the talk it sounds like they were keeping him entertained until wife Jayde changed her mind and decided to go back to her.

The reconciliation completely failed for me. It felt anti-climatic. Why woud husband go back to Jayde when he tried so hard to get Jayde to enjoy time with him again and was so generous with her even in their separation. If He had such a good time with 2 other women then why go back to her ?

THe 2nd ending makes sense to me. Classic lady for a woman, mech engineer step daughter that he can mentor. Perfect condition for Husband. But You have made it so short that it bombs too. I wish you have put in more effort in the 2nd ending. That woud have made the story

ctdansctdans8 months ago

I like the second ending. But I would not have hung around to begin with. Divorce at the start.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second ending is the way for him to go. Wonder what would have happened if either one of her boyfriends who fucked and dumped her had stayed around.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

The was an idiot, the second ending fits better into the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Umm the ex wife is just too dumb to remarry. Sorry she had some bad experiences, but what did she hope to gain? Adventure? Ok she banged a banker, went to Paris for a fun, sexy weekend, and snagged a couple other guys, presumably all one night stands or weekends. So if that was unfulfilling (which makes sense) what did she actually hope to have? A torrid affair? A romantic, multimonth relationship? If so how does thar jive with getting remarried? Somehow the flirting and dancing and the tales she heard turned into wanting an open marriage to have strange on the side with her husband's approval. He shut that down in a hurry. So they got divorced. He gave her opportunities to call it off the divorce when they were separated but back "recreating" in secret. She almost did but didn't. It was pretty clear the last of the 3 mo ths she was bitter and depressed, only going out with the girls. Ok glad she came to realize what she did and owned up to it. But seriously, why would he want to go back to her? Sure she didn't disrespect him by going behind his back, but she asked for an open marriage and felt entitled and thought he was boring (that comment she made regarding the guy she rejected at the dance clun and her quip comparing her husband at the time was really disturbing). So the grass wasn't greener for her but it was looking like it was for him. While I like a reconciliation as much as the next guy, I preferred thr alternate ending where he ended up with Christine. They seemed to have something special. And Jayde's mother's quote was dead on target. She waited too long and she she is a silly (dumb) cow and lost him as she had predicted and it was her fault. Look I feel Jayde once she has sh$tty experiences post divorce. But she was absolutely obsessed about her "adventure" and never thought of the problems. She had zero foresight, never thought of consequences and coukd not be swayed. She does not come off as a character that garners much empathy. Heck she was as happy as a pig in a pen when she went to Paris that weekend with Paul. If he had called back and they continued dating, who knows she might have run off with him (provided he was single). Seriously her goals in the divorce were incongruent with her statements. She wanted an adventure but not with the MC. Ok he forced her into separation and then divorce and scared her a couple times about any out of bounds sexual contact pre divorce being finalized. But he fought for their marriage (for reasons that seem inscrutable imho) and she did not. By the time she did, was too late. Can't blame her after divorce for f$cking around, since he was doing the same and he was falling for Christine. Hard. And they had an agreement. But seriously what did she think the adventure would be? Say four to five one-month long relationships in six months? Romance, being swept off her feet, sexually satisfied with strange? That is not consistent with her open marriage and then desire with his plan to get back together six months post divorce. Seriously why remarry? He was now a fall back position, a safety valve. Well he had a wonderful woman that adored him and wanted him as his great adventure though she was so noble she stepped aside. Christine is the one for him. Jayde was too slow. Too conflicted. Maybe too ashamed the last month. Kudos for her public apology to family and friends, owning up to everything, but she miscalculated. Ending #2 is 5 stars. And it isn't even a btb aspect that makes it good. It just isn't a silly RAAC.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Adventure Pt. 01 Previous Part
Adventure Series Info