Adventure with Genie Ch. 01

Story Info
A wish to fuck hot teacher in unimaginable ways.
1.4k words
3.44
22.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers

It all began on the arrival of a package. It was at Alex's doorstep. Alex lived with his mom and was in high school. His mom was out for work.

He picked up the package and walked in the house. It was from his late grandfather. He opened it.

There was an old lamp with a letter written by his grandfather. It was for his 18th birthday.

"Dear Alex,

I have not left much for you but this is a gift that is passed through generations in our family after your father's death I kept it under my protection.

It is the right time you have it. Believe in it and use it as you like."

Alex was confused. He looked at the old lamp. It was beautiful made with gold and had something inscribed on it. He couldn't read it properly.

He tried to clean it with a brush. It was some other language he couldn't understand. After cleaning it he blow on it with his mouth to remove the dirt.

Suddenly it started getting hot. Alex dropped it. Suddenly there was smoke. The whole room was filled with smoke. He couldn't see properly.

Smoke vanished and in front of him stood a Genie. She looked like human but was purple in colour with elf ears and big green eyes. She looked gorgeous.

Alex rubbed his eyes. He couldn't believe it.

Genie, "Master how many I help you?"

Alex, "Is this for real? Are you a real Genie?"

Genie, "Yes Master, I am here to serve you and have been serving all your generations."

Alex, "Wait so do I get 3 wishes?"

Genie, "Master there is no limit to your wishes as long as you have me."

Alex, "What bullshit is this. I don't believe all this. It's a prank right?"

Genie, "No Master this is not a joke you can have anything you desire."

Alex, "Fine I want my Math teacher as my Sex Slave right now."

Alex had a huge crush on his Math teacher Miss Toretto she looked just like Scarlett Johansson.

Alex started laughing. Genie snapped her fingers and the room was filled with bright lights. In few seconds lights were gone.

Alex, "I knew it. It's just some stupid prank."

He turned to walk to the kitchen and his Jaw dropped. There was Miss Toretto on her knees completely naked with metal collar in her neck.

Alex couldn't believe his eyes. He looked shockingly at Genie who was now smiling.

Alex, "Oh My God, You are a real Genie. I am so sorry for not believing in you."

Genie winked and said, "Enjoy."

Alex, "Wait, It can wish for anything?"

Genie, "Yes Master."

Alex, "Alright Genie. I want complete control on my cock just like I control my arms or my legs.

I want to be able to last as long as I want, Cum as much as I want."

Genie snapped her fingers. Alex had a warm feeling in his cock. He was feeling every vein and pulse.

He thought of getting had and was suddenly completely had to 6 inches.

Alex, "Ok Genie. Can I get some Privacy?"

Genie suddenly vanished.

Alex walked to Miss Toretto. Her eyes were glowing in green and she had a blank expression. Alex quickly undressed. Stood in front of her.

Alex, "I want you to keep kissing my cock and balls until I tell you to stop."

Miss Toretto moved closer and started kissing on his cock head his shaft and his balls.

She was looking amazing with big firm boobs, big ass and long blonde hair. Alex stopped her and asked her to open her mouth.

He grabbed his cock and slowly pushed it passed her soft lips into her warm mouth. It was an amazing feeling. He asked her to start sucking his cock.

Miss Toretto started slowly bobbing her head, rolling her tongue all over his cock head. He was in heaven now but he was in full control.

He didn't feel like coming right there. He placed his one hand on her head and with the other he started fondling her boobs.

Miss Toretto continued to suck his cock with passion. He then stopped her grabbed her ears and started fucking her throat. He was moaning in pleasure.

He fucked his cock in and out of her throat. Saliva was dripping down her lips. He then stopped pulled out and ordered her to suck his balls.

She took his ball sack in her mouth while his cock rested on her forehead.

He enjoyed his balls getting sucked for few minutes while pre-cum dripped on her hair.

He then withdrew his balls and Ordered Miss Toretto to open her mouth wide stretching her lips with her fingers.

He grabbed his cock with his balls and pushed it in her mouth. With some efforts he was successful in fitting his cock and balls in Miss Toretto's mouth.

Her nose was right in his pubes. Alex was now ready to fuck the shit out of her. He ordered Miss Toretto to lay down on the bed with her back on it.

He now asked her to spread her legs. He moved closer and started rubbing his cock on her sweat pussy. He then started slowly pushing his cock inside.

With few slow strokes he started fucking her. He grabbed her boobs and started kissing her and licking her neck. He fucked her hard.

She was wet and she wrapped her legs around him locking him. He then stopped and started sucking and playing with her breast.

He now ordered her to get on her fours. She was now in doggy position. He was enjoying the fucking of his life. He was still hard as a rod.

Alex, "Miss Toretto. I have Fantasised you for so long and now I am going to fuck your ass."

He aimed his cock at her anal cherry and started pushing it in deep. Slowly it passed her tight hole until he was buried balls deep inside her.

He was able to feel warm and her heart beat. He started fucking her slapping her ass cheeks. He fucked her hard until her ass was red with the slapping.

He boobs were bouncing with the hard ass fucking. He had an Idea he yelled for the Genie to appear. Genie appeared in front of him.

Alex, "Genie I want Miss Toretto's asshole to strech wider. So that I can push in my balls with my cock and fuck her."

Genie Snapped her fingers. Alex now used his thumbs to strech Toretto's ass and then grabbed his cock with his balls and pushed it inside.

Now he was fucking her with his balls inside her. Alex had few more ideas. He quickly withdrew from her ass and walked to the Genie with his phone.

On the phone there was an animation in which a guy was fucking a girl's ear hole.

Alex, "Genie can you make this happen?"

Genie nodded and snapped her fingers. Alex walked to Miss Toretto and asked her to kneel in front of a big mirror in the room.

He stood near her right arm grabbed her ear with one hand and grabbed his cock with the other and started pushing into her ear. Soon he was able to get inside.

Now his balls were slapping Miss Toretto's right cheek as he fucked her right ear. He could literally feel fucking her brain.

He then stopped and showed Genie another animation. Genie snapped her fingers.

Suddenly there appeared an opening behind Miss Toretto's neck. Alex walked Behind her Grabbed his cock and pushed it inside.

He kept going until he could feel the back of her teeth. He ordered her to open her mouth. When she did he was thrilled at the sight in the mirror.

It appeared as if Miss Toretto's tounge was a penis. He then started fucking her head from behind. His cock moved in and out of her mouth.

Miss Toretto looked like a coco clock with her mouth open and a cock coming out of it every time he pushed.

Alex was now ready to cum. He stopped walked in front of her and started jerking his cock.

He then shot loads and loads of cum on her face in her eyes and all over her body. Cum was dripping everywhere also in her hair.

Miss Toretto swallowed the cum in her mouth and started licking as much as she could.

Alex, "Ok Genie send her back with any harm or changes."

Genie, "Don't worry Master she'll be fine."

Genie Snapped her fingers. Miss Toretto vanished. Alex fell on the bed exhausted. He knew his adventures had just begun.

Meanwhile Miss Toretto woke up at her home and started puking Alex's Cum out.

THE END.

Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers