Adventurers of Male Stripper Ch. 01

Story Info
Calvin Enjoys the Birthday MILF at the Strip Club.
14.9k words
4.45
12.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin was finishing up his last repetitions of the day in the local gym looking into the floor to ceiling mirror and what he saw maybe him very happy.

A six-pack looking stomach is one of the main draws for a male stripper his boss and mentor told him when he started out a few years back. You'll want to work your abs more frequently, and harder, than your other muscles. Do abs five to six times a week, making sure to hit the upper, lower, and oblique abdominal muscles.

It's important to sculpt your whole torso, not just your pecs and biceps. Find a workout routine that rotates through biceps and triceps, chest building lifts, and shoulder and back lifts. Hit each set of muscles once or twice a week.

Guys who are new to working out tend to focus too much upper body, but your legs need to look good, too. Squats and leg presses are great for building muscle.

Don't underestimate the effects of a cardio workout his boss also said. Running, riding a bike, or using an elliptical or stair climber machine helps you trim any excess fat and get in shape. Strippers are constantly on the move, so anything that gets you moving fast is a good option.

As a stripper at one of the most famous strip clubs in London he had to work out every day to maintain his appearance, he had been a stripper for over 3 years now.

Calvin was 25 years old now he was very tall when comparing himself to most men at 6'3"and very lean yet with large shoulders. He was not just black he was almost jet black and his skin shined in the light he loved being a stripper, it paid well enough and he could have a new pretty slut to fuck almost every night if he wanted, life was good.

Tonight as with all nights the boss said "make sure any girl wearing a celebration sash gets preferential treatment is that clear guys".

"If the lucky lady is a bride to be, has a special birthday, whatever it is make sure to get them on the stage. When there on the stage make the dance good and erotic. It's good for business, all their friends will love it screaming for more action and wishing it was them. They will almost certainly tell all their friends and come again. That's the winning formula".

Tonight Calvin was playing the "Police officer" role the girls seem to love men in uniforms. Calvin looked around at the screaming audience of ladies and grabbed the black haired lady near the front with "Happy 40th Birthday" written on a gold sash over her shoulder shimming in the bright lights.

Calvin took her by the hand helped on to the stage and sat her down in a chair set up in middle.

He then proceeded to handcuff her wrists behind the chair. The woman playfully resisted at first but allowed him to restrain her to the chair. Calvin unbuttoned his shirt and swayed his hips back and forth in front of her to the rhythm of the music.

The girls in the room were whistling and giving catcalls as he twirled his shirt and threw it across the stage. Her friend came up behind him on the stage and started rubbing his bare chest as he had his hands behind his head and grooved to the music. She let her hands travel down to the button of his trousers. He offered no resistance as she undid the button and started to unzipped the fly before she was led back to audience by the concerned bouncers.

Calvin slowly inched his pants down making all the women anticipate what was underneath. After much teasing, he finally slid his trousers off revealing a tiny black thong much to the delight of all the females in the room. It left little to the imagination and there was even a strategically placed silver police design on the front that drew attention to his extra-large package.

This black Adonis had a perfect body. Calvin was well-muscled and black all over with kind of heathy shine over his skin. The girls started breaking out the pound notes and stuffing them in his tight thong as he continued to swivel his hips in front of them at the stage edge. The women on stage couldn't do anything but watch since she was still handcuffed to the chair. One woman got in front of him with pound notes between her teeth. Calvin didn't know how she did it, but she managed to expertly stuff the money deep down the front of his thong with her tongue.

Calvin danced over to the woman in the chair asking the crowd to clap along to the music and started giving her a lap dance as a slightly slower song came over speakers. His well-endowed package was just inches from her face. Calvin knew that the atmosphere of it all and having this gorgeous, nearly-naked hunk so close to her was making her feel deep sensations of lust as it always did.

After a few minutes of smooth erotic dancing where his body occasionally brushed up against hers, he then started to unbutton a few buttons of her blouse. The women almost started to protest but he could see she was curious to see where this was going to lead so he carried on.

Calvin undid a few more buttons on her blouse until it was free with the fact that her arms were restrained behind her back left her breasts thrusting forward in her tight bra.

She gave a nervous laugh looking at Calvin; he could tell she wasn't so sure about this. He almost stopped at this point but all the women were cheering him on. Calvin could see was feeling incredibly self-conscious now, particularly since her younger friend was seeing her in an exposed state.

Calvin grabbed his police baton and started tapping it in the palm of his hand, "Now what should we do with this?" he called out to the crowd.

The women were voicing their delight as he took the baton and started tracing the curves of her body with it pausing long enough to circle the firmness of her nipples, which were about to burst through the fabric of her bra. He then dragged up her skirt exposing even more of her milky thighs to him. Calvin applied pressure until her thighs spread open inch by inch. He then started rubbing the baton against her most secret place along crease of her tight panties. Calvin could see that she tried not to show much of a reaction but he was sure she let a slight moan escape her lips.

After all the teasing, he uncuffed her and an insane amount of sexual tension had built up between them.

Calvin loved the next part of the show; he grabbed a large white towel from the side of the stage and placed it over her head and around his hips so the audience could not see. He always wondered at this point what woman would do, he was pretty sure this one would not hold back. He was right as always.

She slowly at first ran her fingers down his body and she snaked a finger under his tight thong by the hip and slowly moved along the front until her fingers were doing a tickling motion underneath.

"Just remember the rules honey," he said to himself. The ladies we're not allowed to touch his private area. His boss would go mad if he saw what was going on.

Calvin felt fingertips brush ever so gently against his semi-erect shaft. Having complete control over his perfect body was making her get moist and wet as a hunger was starting to build in her pussy.

She then cupped his package, which was now precariously contained in his tight thong, and gently rubbed her hand along the satiny material. She could feel the outline of the head of his cock underneath the fabric. She slowly pulled his thong down his thighs and his cock flopped out right in front of her face almost hitting her in the eye. All the girls squealed with delight guessing what must going on under the towel. Calvin did a gestor with hand as though she was giving him a blowjob to the howls of laughter from the screaming ladies.

She had never seen such a magnificent cock that long and thick before that close up in her life, she decided it would be a good idea to stroke it. Her hand glided easily along the shaft feeling the veins upon its length.

"You know, this is breaking all the rules," Calvin whispered looking down at her as he pulled the towel back slightly.

He sprayed a small amount whipped cream from a can secretly from behind the towel over the tip of his cock- she obliged wrapped her lips around him and sucked off the whipped cream. He tried to get her to suck on it more but to no avail. Maybe she might've been afraid of choking because of how well-endowed he was, no matter. Calvin thought he had his fun lined up for later tonight already when she could continue to practise her cock sucking skills at his apartment.

The woman suddenly snapped out her trance and pulled her hands away. She proceeded to pull his thong back up and place his now larger cock back in place. Calvin pulled the towel away and pulled the lady up from her seat.

"Come and meet me for the autograph signing session after the show you beautiful MILF, I will give you a special birthday present if you like," Calvin smiled at the lady gave her a kiss as she nodded her acceptance with a glowing lust showing all over her face.

The screaming ladies all gave the women loud claps of approval secretly wishing it was them on stage as he helped back to her seat.

After the show was over all the male strippers were discussing before they went out the side entrance to meet the hordes of screaming women for the autograph signing session and photograph taking.

The discussion was always which women they had lined up during the show to take back to their apartments or to the dressing room and fuck all night long.

Calvin had already made everyone clear that the 40th Birthday MILF was his for the night including any of her friends. Once all this was agreed the strippers stepped out to meet the adoring fans all lined up to take there to turn to meet the guys. The strippers as usually were stripped down to their waist so the women could run their hands over the muscular chests of the men feeling all the contours.

The girls all lined up to have their pictures taken with the guys and have the pictures they bought from the club shop at £5 a pop signed with messages. "To Jane all the best Calvin XXX" he signed in black pen. Girls were lifting there skirts pulling then there panties to one side, opening their blouses to expose a breast you name it the guys signed it.

The strippers were picking out the girls already agreed back stage, their faces lit up like little puppies staring into the eyes of their dream man. The girls that had been picked out were literally skipping back to their groups of friends one buy one of informing them that they would soon be fucked senseless and to keep a secret, what goes on tour says on tour.

The birthday MILF was next in line for Calvin, he had been looking forward to sealing the deal with her since the show finished; his cock was starting to rise at the prospect.

In less than a minute, he was finished with the last girls. He turned towards the birthday girl and her friend, now allowing both women to enjoy the beautiful male vision in front of them. Now that she could see the front of Calvin's body, she delighted in the vision before her.

From his shaved head and the beautifully chiselled face, the broad muscled shoulders, the thick biceps, the large muscled pecs with just a sprinkling of jet black hair, those unbelievable abs, the very thin waist, and the tight and nicely muscled thighs and calf muscles. Denise found herself for the first time in a long time really enjoying looking at a guy other than her ex-husband. She was almost embarrassed by the fact that she caught her eyes scanning his body, and she realized that they widened noticeably when they fixed on Marc's tight shorts and the clearly substantial male equipment that the shorts was barely able to cover. She hoped desperately that Calvin did not notice her eyes lingering there.

"I'm Denise, the birthday girl you pulled on to the stage" she smiled looking deep into his beautiful eyes.

Denise had been married to what she thought was her loving husband for over 15 years until he had an office affair and left home suddenly. She was a faithful wife, and loving mother to their only teenage daughter Daisy. A devout catholic and regular churchgoer, her current unexpected and unwanted arousal disturbed her maybe it was time to spread her wings again.

She was 5'7" tall, now 40 years old, with a slim build she kept herself in good shape since her husband left, she knew at some point she would have to try an attract a new man. He face was pretty with high cheek bones and sparkling bright eyes, she had a slightly bronze complexion but what made her stand out from the rest was her come and fuck me tight ass.

"Denise," Calvin repeated, repeating the name in his mouth.

"It's nice to know the name of the bimbo who'll be going sucking his cock, later tonight," he thought. "Speaking of which, it was about time he made his move."

Calvin whispered right into the Denise's ear, although it was a lot louder than a whisper as the young girl standing next to her heard, "I want to give you the best birthday present ever back at my apartment."

The birthday girl gasped at the realization that one of his thick fingers had somehow found its way inside her panties. She froze as she tried to process in her semi drunken now horny state the reality of what was happening to her. She didn't know what to do, the finger inside her felt so fucking good. No man had ever found her g-spot that quickly and the pleasure really was making her start to feel slightly faint.

Denise moaned at the feeling of having her pussy touched. Yet, she was so horny that instead of slapping the cocky stud, she allowed herself to be molested.

Calvin slowly rubbed the birthday woman's pussy, preparing her for the fucking he planned to give her back at his apartment.

Denise couldn't believe this was happening. She also couldn't believe how good it felt. It had been months since she got laid since her husband had left home, and mixed with the many drinks she had tonight, she was definitely ripe to be picked up.

Calvin pulled the birthday girl against him and slid yet another finger inside her already wet pussy. 'These horny MILF's seductions are so easy,' Calvin thought to himself.

Denise moaned again at the sudden extra insertion, shocked by the aggressiveness of the stud molesting her. She thought to herself, 'Shit. I'm going to come right now next to my daughter'.

Calvin pulled his finger out of the MILF, smiled and leaned in and kissed the birthday girl.

Denise was shocked by the kiss, but she kissed him back with passion.

Calvin slid his fingers back into the birthday girl while he slipped his tongue in the now seduced woman's mouth.

Denise moaned into the stripper's mouth and was about to move her own tongue into the stud's mouth when her friend gasped, "Mum, what are you doing?"

This pulled Denise out of the erotic semi trance as her eyes went wide at being caught by her own daughter. She broke the kiss, stared briefly at the stud who was smiling as he kept fingering her. Denise then abruptly turned around and scurried away leaving her daughter still standing next to the stripper.

Denise left and headed straight to the washrooms to try and calm down from her now pulsating pussy.

Calvin watched the MILF go directly to the nearby washrooms as he sucked the wet fingers into his mouth. 'Mmmm, your mum tastes so sweet for an oldie'.

"I wasn't done with your mum yet before the interruption and what is your name you sexy thing," Calvin looked at Denise's daughter and up and down for the first time.

She forced herself to look up and meet his eyes. He smiled at her beautiful smile and said, "Hi, I'm Calvin," extending his large hand he shook Daisy's gently.

"Yes I know she mumbled under breath almost frozen in fear talking to this god like creature."

Daisy was almost in a daze, she could feel herself just wanting to stare at the beautiful, almost naked male specimen in front of her, and now he was talking to her. She started to blush a deep red, she was like a rabbit looking into headlights frozen in time.

"My name is Daisy and you have talking with my mum Denise," she had eventually found some courage and spoke.

"You look terrific as does your mum, real sexy like you are twins almost," Calvin said, looking her up and down slowly. Daisy thought to herself, just a bit too slowly for her liking.

"I love the sexy dress you're wearing tonight showing off all your tits and ass to everyone?" Calvin was upping the sexual tension even further while holding her hand and turning her around to have a good look at her tight ass.

She blushed again taken with the compliment and at the same time with how really masculine looking he was. His body was toned and sculpted his muscles glistened with a shine of sweat. His tight shorts were so provocative she thought, she felt herself flush and she experienced a slight tingling in her loins.

Daisy's head was spinning; she had never had this reaction around a man before, except her boyfriend. She thought to herself that, except for her own boyfriend, she had never been this close to such a stunningly handsome guy, albeit a black guy, who was almost naked. She fought for control of her mind and body.

Daisy also felt like his eyes were wandering over her body and she felt that he kept inspecting her, looking her over. And, she didn't think he was just looking her over for purposes of being polite. She felt like he was coming onto her with his good looks and charm if that was ever needed by someone looking like him.

Calvin looking into Daisy's eyes suddenly pulled the front of her dress forward exposing her tits even more than the dress was already doing. Calvin then slowly moved his head and looked straight down the front of her dress getting great view of her treasures. Daisy started to breathe heavily with a flushed look of lust and desire towards the stripper. It shocked Daisy as she had never had a man be this forward before; he had this kind aura of confidence that was intoxicating.

"Please stop you naughty man," Daisy mildly protested without much conviction, excited by the slight touch, but not wanting to sound too desperate.

"Such nice tits, girl," Calvin continued, ignoring the weak protests of the cute girl.

Daisy just listened with her head slightly bowed not wanting to make eye contact with him again.

"I want to get a closer look at your tits, come back to my apartment its only 5 minutes' walk from here?" Calvin offered.

This young woman was truly gorgeous; he was going to have some fun with her and her mother tonight Calvin thought.

He grinned. He enjoyed moments like this his seduction plan was working again as it always did, his hand slid lower. He cupped and held the tightly packed derriere of Daisy. Her bottom was soft, and curvy.

Calvin looked again at her full, firm, roundness of her tits. He looked forward to holding, kissing, sucking and caressing them, and then he would have this cock sandwiched between them later. The girl was aroused he could tell. He would make her squeal when he squeezed and twisted those lovely tits later.

Calvin looked at Daisy when they made eye contact again; he was now staring into her bright brown eyes.

More importantly, he had noticed her look of submission and desire. He had seen that look so many times before in a woman and knew that despite the proximity of her mother, she would do his bidding.

Her tits were rising up and down she was clearly very nervous. Calvin believed he could see the outline of her erect nipples. He smiled.

"Let's go back to my apartment where I can get this cute dress off you sexy and have a good look at your tits just like you want me to. I can play with them all night then," Calvin offered.

Daisy's head was spinning, her body though was controlling her mind and it was enjoying the aggressive nature of Calvin.

"I can give you pleasure no other man can," Calvin promised, a promise he always made come true.