Adventurers of Male Stripper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's nice slut lick that, yes right there go further in with your tongue." Calvin looked around and held her head, he guided as Denise worked his asshole with her tongue.

Denise tenderly licked his ass as she caressed his balls while he was furiously fucking her daughter.

Such was the ferocity of their fucking that the bed was rocking now. Sweat dripped from the black stud and onto Daisy's body. Calvin dropped his hand down her hard stomach and between her legs. With the practiced experience of a master, he rubbed her clit softly beneath his fingers, bringing on the verge of a violent orgasm.

Sliding his hands underneath her trembling body, Calvin cupped the brunette's bouncing breasts. He was like a machine as he fucked her harder, squeezing and kneading her wonderfully large swells.

Her body was spasming and twitching, and she was screaming in total and utter pleasure as his cock continued to fuck her relentlessly. She felt so soaking wet and stretched down there that she was hoping that it was good for Calvin too, but her first orgasm was so immense she didn't really give his pleasure a lot of thought. "I can't hold any more. I can't stop it from, oh Calvin that feels so fucking good" her orgasm finally overwhelmed her.

Daisy's lust-fuelled eyes rolled into the back of her head as her orgasm ripped through her.

The black stud grinned at the camera again in that sexy look he'd perfected for his audience.

Calvin watched with pleasure as he saw Daisy's orgasm hit her in the mirror. He was close himself but held back, but was glad that she had cum first, and she had cum hard. Holding securely onto her thin waist, Marc pulled her body very hard onto his cock each time he slammed up into her. She was so consumed by her climax that her body now seemed almost out of her control. Calvin loved pounding this beauty in a way that he was sure she had never been pounded before.

He always loved watching girls with their first orgasm at the handiwork of his cock this increased his pleasure tremendously. He was now happy to shoot his seed into this beauty, and he was satisfied that she would always remember this first fuck of theirs.

Daisy was helpless and she was experiencing one orgasm after the next, a first for her. She seemed to sense Calvin's muscles start to tighten and contract.

Calvin let out a loud yell of pleasure as he shot his load hard into Daisy while at the same time holding her body firmly looking directly into the hidden camera. He thought to himself the "The Black Python" strikes again.

Calvin held his latest conquest in place for several minutes as he savoured the climax. Daisy's heavy breathing was settling down, finally, she opened her eyes and saw that Calvin was smiling looking directly into her wide eyes. Her face was flushed, and there was sweat on her forehead. Her breasts were hanging beautifully, he thought, and he reached around and gently pinched each of her erect nipples. She flinched a little, because every part of her body was so sensitive right now.

Daisy looked into Calvin's eyes; she felt her pussy switch with excitement as she took in his handsome face and ripped body. Still feeling his cock stretching her made her feel so sexually excited.

She knew that if he started to move his cock around within her, that she'd cum again almost instantly, she was now on the edge. She was aware that she had never felt this level of sexual excitement before, the intensity of her sexual attraction for the black man whose cock was still throbbing deep in her vagina.

"That was just incredible. That was the perfect fuck for me in every way. I think it's safe to say it was perfect for you as well," Calvin said looking deeply into her eyes.

Calvin leaned forward and pulled her head back, kissed her lips with a very long and passionate kiss. As he kissed her, he felt her pussy respond reawaken and deepen. He felt her deliberately using the muscles of her vagina to try and hold in place. Calvin rolled over to one side, keeping his hard cock still lodged deep in Daisy.

Now, resting on his elbows and staring his newly taken white lover in her beautiful eyes.

He slowly pulled his cock all the way out of Daisy's drenched pussy. He could feel their mixed juices coating his cock. For her part, Daisy now felt large empty a void in her pussy.

She knew at that moment that she wanted much more of Calvin; she loved the feel of him in her. Placing her hands on his ass, she pushed, trying to cause him to move back into her.

He smiled at her. "Hooked on The Black Python, aren't you?" Daisy wasn't sure where the pet name he gave his cock came from but she loved it.

We've got a lot more exploring to do before we're done. And something tells me that we're all going to enjoy the next few hours a lot.

What he did next took her by surprise. He lifted himself up slightly resting on both knees to the side of her lying body.

She could see his shiny, wet, massive shaft dripping with the residue of their lovemaking. Slowly he moved forward until his cock was touching her face. Taking his swollen black cock in his right hand, he rubbed it back and forth and up and down on Daisy's checks, smearing their juices all over her beautiful face. Next he simply said, "Clean me up girls." And he pushed his thick black mushroom head up to Daisy's lips; quickly with Panther like agility Denise appear next to her daughter watching with lust and hunger in her eyes.

Daisy was momentarily stunned would be to understate it. Never before had she done anything even close to this with her boyfriend.

Yet, now she found herself licking Calvin's cum that was mingled with her own pussy's fluids from his remarkably still stiff cock.

Denise watched with Smokey eyes, but was determined that she could not suck the cock that had just been inside her daughters pussy. Eventually almost in a hypnotic state she slowly lowered her head towards the now softening cock until she could smell the intoxicating smell of sex in her nostrils. Without being in control of her body her tongue with no reason stuck out slightly and gently touched the side of his cock shaft. Then gradual she started to lick up down the shaft knowing that she had to get this cock hard again if want it inside her too. The thought she was licking up her own daughters cum juice was quickly lost in lust to please this god like creature.

The two girls then looked at each other across the top of his cock head and smiled into each other eyes and went to work on his cock in unison.

They both cleaned as much as she could off that part of his cock that could fit into their mouths without deep throating him once again. When they pulled their mouths off of his cock, they took his massive member between her fingers and looked up at Calvin for approval.

"Lick it clean, girls. Suck it all off. What I didn't get into your pussy, I want in your stomachs got it."

Daisy was stunned yet again. Yet, she found herself licking and sucking every drop of their fluids off of Calvin's cock, just as he had directed them.

Calvin found a drop cum had fallen off the end of his cock on to the bed sheets. He bought a finger on to the large droplet and scooped it up on to his finger end.

Calvin presented the finger to Denise who devoured the contents without hesitation closing her eyes in the process.

When they finished sucking whatever residue there was left, Calvin told them: "Now clean my balls girls and swallow it all."

Calvin was deliberately humiliating them; the online members loved all this stuff.

He also knew that their pussy's were dying for his cock, and knew that they were now willing to do whatever he asked them to do, as long as he would fuck them again.

Denise called out to him, "Calvin, please, fuck me it's my turn I want you in me."

"Don't worry, birthday girl, I plan to give you the best present ever."

She reached for his arms and tried to pull him up and on top of her. She was craving the feel of his cock. He was driving her crazy with desire for the feel of his body on her and his large cock in her.

She was now so incredibly focused on mounting him, feeling him, having him take her. She moved her dripping pussy over his cock, and used her hands to position his cock at her well lubricated slit. The feel of its thick mushroom between her pussy lips sent lustful shivers through her entire body.

Calvin just smiled up as the beautiful white MILF, now absolutely desperate for his large cock.

"It's time for your present mummy."

He then gently squeezed her beautifully full tits, loving her feeling. She smiled at him, knowing that he was teasing her, and then it suddenly happened. She settled her beautiful body onto him, greedily taking him inside of her. She winced at the mixture of pleasure and pain as the black stripper stretched her pussy wall.

She was now sliding down over his pulsing black shaft; Denise leaned forward and placed her hands on Calvin's muscled chest. Calvin felt his cock grow again and swell as Denise settled her body down onto him, taking him deeper than her ex-husband had ever gone.

Calvin asked, after a few slow strokes, "You like this, birthday girl?"

Denise closed her eyes as her pussy swallowed Calvin's manhood. She moaned deeply as it pushed further and further into her, stretching her pussy's walls, and sending charges of pleasure throughout her body.

"Yes, fuck me hard," Denise answered, her body wanting more, needing more. The mixture of alcohol and the earlier cock sucking had her completely lost in the moment of sexual submission.

"You like it hard, slut?" Calvin questioned, as she obliged the request and began roughly fucking him.

Denise had been called a slut once by a guy at a party when she was younger before marriage and she kneed him in the balls and ran off, but this time it turned her on. At the moment she was a slut... a MILF slut... or at the very least a sexy cougar... regardless, she was getting fucked by a man she only just met and enjoying it more than she could recall ever having enjoyed sex before.

She rocked her hips from side to side, and then forward and backward, and Calvin's cock was lodged deep in her pussy. Denise gasped and whimpered. She felt both pain and pleasure as his cock slowly pushed into the very tight ring leading to her womb. Daisy watch with wonder at her mother taking on such a large cock as she gently stroked Calvin's muscular shoulders.

Denise's pussy felt remarkably tight for a MILF, confirming for him that she hadn't had sex in long while.

The sensation of pushing into the opening of Denise's cervix was quite a thrill for the black stud. Her cervix opening was tighter still and squeezed Calvin's cock hard. Denise's eyes were tearing up, but she did not try to stop him. "It may hurt just a little, you will love it, trust me."

She closed her eyes again and moaned, and her beautiful breasts heaved as she breathed in, getting used to the discomfort, and yet it felt good to have Calvin deep into her pussy.

"So good, Calvin, you feel so good in me!" All of Calvin's cock was lodged in his new lover. He felt his cock pulsing and throbbing in Denise, he held her body atop of him with his hands held tight at her waist.

Calvin began to move his hips so that his cock pulled out and then pushed back into Denise just a bit. The slight movement of his cock within her, made her moan loudly. It was clear to Calvin that she was already building to an orgasm simply as a result of having his cock buried in her.

He continued to pull out and push back into Denise, pulling out more each time. She was squeezing his shaft so tightly that the feeling exceeded any other fuck he had. He continued to fondle Denise's breasts and slowly fuck her; she kept her eyes closes and moaned almost uncontrollably.

"You feel so good doing that. I've never felt anything that deep in me and you feel so thick. I don't know how long I can do this without cumming."

Her fingers grabbed the thick muscles of Calvin's chest, and she dug her nails into his skin. She was too focused on the pleasure his now huge and throbbing cock was giving her pussy.

Looking up at the beautiful MILF he had just taken as he continued to fuck her only served to stiffen his cock and make it swell even more. She truly was the most beautiful MILF he had blacked so far, and her incredible beauty combined with her tight pussy put this fuck in a league of its own. The money would just start rolling in.

Calvin really fucked the birthday girl, enjoying the moans that the girl was trying to supress. He didn't slow down at all, wanting to hear the birthday girl scream with rapture.

Denise opened her eyes looked at the end of the bed and looked at herself in the mirror as she went up and down Calvin's magnificent cock the grin on her face said it all, her eyes rolled back into her head as the sight and feel of being fucked by this black man began to overcome her yet again. Her big tits swayed from side to side as she slowly used her knees to push her body up and down on his cock.

Denise felt her orgasm rise up and there was no holding it back. Her body was spasming and she was screaming in total and utter pleasure as her lover's cock continued to fuck her relentlessly. She felt totally overcome as her orgasm totally overwhelmed her.

Denise collapsed onto Calvin's chest breathing heavily total overcome she was totally lost.

"These pussies belong to me now sluts, you know that right, whenever I want it."

They both nodded.

"No say it so we can all hear loud and clear?"

"Yes we will come to you whenever you want us" they both said more loudly in unison.

Calvin let the two women relax for a few minutes before asserting his authority again.

"Clean me up girls; let's see if you can get me hard again for the next round".

Calvin leaned back against the headboard of the bed with his hands behind his head watching the girls go to work on his cock as if there life depended on it.

Calvin smiled to himself that the night was still young and all was going to plan as usual.

"Tell me, my girls, why do you enjoy sucking my cock so much?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear.

Calvin had decided to engage in a spot of verbal humiliation the punters loved it, he always liked his conquest's to openly admit to being sluts for the night. Some of them found admitting it more difficult than the actual act in question. It added to the intensity of the occasion and made them even more submissive and compliant. By speaking out loud to what they are and what they were doing, it invariably drove them on to some other acts of sexual activity he had planned for later.

In response, the girls just looked at him nervously. They did not want to answer the question.

Like most of the other girls, admitting out loud that they were sluts was proving to be more difficult.

Seeing that the girls were finding his interrogation tough, Calvin moved closer to them, putting a hand on each of their tits fondling them as they sucked his cock.

They both looked at him in the hope of some respite. Part of them both was thankful for the attention on their over horny bodies, the other part of them wanted him to cease the humiliating further by getting to confess to being cock sucking loving sluts.

Calvin however said nothing, fully confident that the girls would eventually answer. And of course he was correct. Denise knew she had to obey by answering him truthfully and honestly.

Licking her full red lips and, with her big eyes looking directly into his, she whispered, "I like sucking your cock because it is naughty, and I know you love it so much."

On hearing this, Calvin smiled. She may have found it difficult, but at least she was being honest. "Yes, it is very naughty, isn't it? Did you suck your ex-husband's cock like you suck mine?"

"I suck your cock because you want me to. I suck your cock because you treat me like a slut and fuck me in a way that my ex-husband never did. I suck your cock because it is so big and beautiful... Is there anything else I can do for you? Is there anything else I can do to please your beautiful big cock?"

Denise was overcome with desire and was starting to pant like a dog on heat.

Calvin's fondling of her breast had only furthered the desire, his cock was still relatively flaccid but nonetheless still quite big, Denise's little hands started to gently caress it in order for it to once more regain its strength and power.

"There is something I want you to do for me." He then paused for effect. Denise was still breathing heavily. Naively she thought he was about fuck her again in her tight pussy.

"Yes, anything Calvin" She replied, looking lovingly into his eyes looking for clues.

"I want you to continue to stroking and sucking my cock until it gets hard and then I am going to fuck you. And do you know where I am going to fuck you? I am going to fuck you in your arse, you horny MILF slut."

Denise let out a gasp in shock and horror. She realised then, in that second, that she would now be his slut, to do with whatever he pleased.

Once again, even though she felt almost overwhelmed by nervousness, she also felt her excitement increase as her eyes scanned the naked body the black lover.

Looking at Calvin's thick, dark penis, she wondered how something that large could take her ass's virginity, something her ex-husband had never even thought of doing.

"Do you really want to fuck me in the ass with that? "She was trying desperately to dissuade him from penetrating her there. Calvin insisted that she would love it, and that she would want him to do it again and again. Would he be right she wondered.

Calvin wasted no time he turning her around had started to lube her generously around her anus, and he instructed Daisy to lube his swollen and rock hard black shaft, making sure that it was well covered.

It must have been the combination of drinks and sheer lust that made it so easy for her to get on her hands and knees on Calvin's bed looking at herself in the mirror. She had a look of worry and but followed his directions as he started to take the last hole her body had to offer to his throbbing cock.

On his knees behind this MILF beauty, Calvin pressed his thick mushroom against her anus.

Calvin stopped smiling and started to lightly spank her bottom cheeks with his right hand. He wanted them nice and red for what was about to follow.

"You really do want me to save your ass, don't you slut?"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

A little tear started to form in Denise's cheek. "Yes I do. Please don't fuck me there, I don't want it. Anything but that, please..." She replied, in all sincerity.

Spank! Spank! Spank!

Denise had now turned her head back to look at Calvin the towering presence of him who was kneeling behind her, had a stern look of determination as he continued to spank her bottom.

Each firm spank alternated between each beautiful innocent cheek. She realised that her chances of virgin ass surviving were rapidly diminishing. The look in his face as he spanked her was of a man determined to take whatever he wanted to.

Her pussy was now dripping wet with desire. True, that was partly in response to the spanking, but she also felt that the prospect of ass being taken slightly against her will could well have been a major contributing factor to her overly horny state.

Her pussy reacted even more to his finger's massage, and she was barely aware that Calvin's left hand was now on her left hip, holding her body firmly in place.

At the same time, he reached around her with his right hand, and he used his long middle finger to trace and circle on her sensitive clit.

Her pussy reacted instantly to his finger's massage, and she was barely aware that Calvin's left hand was on her left hip, holding her body firmly in place.