Adventurers of Male Stripper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this moment Denise came back into the theatre and noticed that her daughter was still talking to Calvin. She wanted to join them both to see what was going on. She thought that her and her daughter must get out of the place quickly or events could quickly get out of hand.

"Do you want me to eat that pussy of yours right here at the club, or should we take this somewhere a little more private?" Calvin was staring at Denise as she came back to them looking into her dreamy eyes.

Truth be told, he had eaten pussy, had his cock sucked and fucked girls right here in the club restrooms many times. But, the club was very busy and he also had other plans for these two.

When her eyes happened to glance downward, she noted his incredible package was right there, bulging prominently. Denise remembered that it must be eight or ten very thick inches erect. And she jerked her eyes up and away, to see Calvin staring at her again.

Calvin put his hands on the MILF's shoulders and he said, "Don't worry, birthday girl, I promised to give you the best present ever and I will all back at my apartment, let's go girls."

Looking directly into Calvin's eyes and feeling herself begin to melt under his stare. She felt her heart pounding and there were butterflies in her stomach, and her loins were tingling. For the first time in her life, she wasn't sure she could shut him down like she did with so many other guys who came onto her since her marriage break up. There was something about the combination of his cute handsome face, his remarkable physique, and his charming manner that was hypnotizing her.

Denise's eyes took in the black Adonis stripper one more time, and again she was almost overwhelmed with how incredibly hot looking he was, he knew it and was deliberately flaunting it as trippers do. She again looked at the tight shorts that totally showcased his beautiful body and massive package.

Denise felt the hands on her shoulders, but didn't resist as she allowed herself to be guided by the man. She was desperately horny and suddenly the thought of his large cock was what she needed.

Mother and daughter looked at each other for the briefest of moments as a silent imperceptible communication took place, one which only they understood. The communication meant they both agreed to go Calvin's apartment and see if their own personal desires would surely be fulfilled by this stud of a man.

"Come with me girls, I have got to get my stuff," he held hands with both girls and led them though the theatre stage door back into the stripper's inner sanctum of the changing rooms.

As they walked into the changing rooms they heard strange sounds coming from within.

Then right in front of them was one of the other stripper's with the stage name called "Beast". He was looking down with his hand stroking the back of the head of a beautiful blonde haired girl with a "Bride to be," sash around her shoulder.

She looked like her only concern was sucking his cock dry while gently caressing his large balls with a look of wanton desire.

The girl's friend was standing next to "Beast" stroking his bare chiselled chest with her carefully manicure fingers while looking down at her friend. "Beast" had is hand up her short skirt which it looked like two fingers were slowly going in and out of her now wet pussy, her pretty white lacy panties were stretch to the limit around her ankles allowing him full access.

"How is it going Beast got your hands full as usual then?" Calvin said as walked by towards the exit.

"All great man just getting these two warmed up for later buddy. Can you take a couple pictures on your mobile mate for my collection?"

"No worries smile to camera everyone," the pretty blonde suddenly realised what was happening and tried to cover her face for a brief moment. However desire soon got the better of her as she quickly resumed servicing the Beasts magnificent cock without a care in the world.

"Come on girls let's get you back to my apartment so we can have our own fun," Calvin brought the two staring girls out there trance.

The girls were led just down the street outside hand in hand until they reached a very modern looking apartment block. Calvin opened the block key pad door walked towards the lift taking them up to his penthouse apartment on the top floor.

Entering the apartment the girls both looked at each other in total amazement at the size and opulence of the furnishings.

"How can you afford a place like this Calvin you must have rich parents?"

"Its easy girls, it's all the tips I get every night from all the horny women, it all adds up you know."

The girls looked at each other not quite believing his answer but let it go.

Okay girls let's have a drink before we all get down to some action for our own.

"I was a cocktail barman before the stripping game; I will knock up us all one of my specials."

"You are a man of many talents Calvin," Daisy chuckled to herself staring at his cock straining inside his tight jeans.

Reaching behind him out of view behind the bar, he flicked on his computer.

Sluts on Heat, he smiled to himself. That was the name of the online show that Calvin starred in and that he broadcast live few times a week from his apartment with Friday night been his favourite. Bring in new women who wanted to live the dream of fucking a stripper, give them a little ecstasy to loosen them up if he thought it was needed. Then fuck them for the rest of the evening while broadcasting it on is private pay-to-view internet porn site had proven an irresistible money spinning formula.

The small amount ecstasy not only instantly heightened a woman's sexual need to fever pitch proportions but it swept away any inhibitions too if there were any to start with. Even when the sex crazed women knew it was wrong, it was impossible for them to resist the itch. That meant they would invariably follow any sort of direction or suggestion Calvin had.

The woman had already made the decision to come back to his apartment willingly; and it wasn't to look at his prized old stamp collection that's for sure.

Calvin was remembering watching last week's show on the screen before he went out to the club. He remembered the young bride to be blonde taking his cock inside her mouth, working his monster of a cock with all the enthusiasm of a young cheerleader.

He also remembered the almost hysterical moans of the blonde who was on her hands and knees as Calvin was taking her doggie style. He seem to arouse women beyond anything they'd ever experienced and the young blonde was willingly having her brains fucked out by the black stripper come porn star.

"Fuck me harder!" the onscreen blonde was grunting.

Calvin's shaved balls were bouncing against across her wet pussy lips. His large black hands left the woman's white hips and reached underneath her bent body to grab the gravity defying tits that demanded attention. She screamed at him again as she worked her clit, her voice becoming little more than a high-pitched shriek.

His shows had reached cult status in the underground porn market and his foresight in using an assumed name--"The Black Python"--in his shows ensured the connection between him and the strip club was closely protected.

And of course, once he had the recordings of the women performing he could also sell them into the underground porn market especially overseas Arab world where it was very lucrative.

Tomorrow morning would be the live internet auction where to the highest bidder one of the lucky internet site members could join in the action with Calvin the next night. That's why he liked Fridays as the woman almost always were staying over in a London hotel to make a weekend of their celebrations, it would grantee they would be staying over until at least Sunday morning.

The hidden video cameras scattered all around the apartment were recording and showing their every move throughout the evening... the live feed would continue to broadcast to his growing audience... and the more members he had, the more money that would instantly find its way into his bank account.

He got it down to a fine art...the formula was simple yet potent.

Here is your drinks girls "cheers here is to great night together," Calvin raised his glass to the girls.

"Whoa, the cocktail tastes fantastic you will have to give the recipe to me," Daisy says licking the glass edge.

"Okay girls I have been stripping on stage for your entertainment all night and now it's your turn to entertain me. Now who is going to go first? Don't be shy ladies."

Daisy jumped to her feet "Please mum let it be Me Me Me."

"Okay then sweetie you can go first then," Denise nodded to her daughter.

"Let me but on some music on for you to dance to, then you can start. You must have watched girls give lap dances and you watched what I did tonight. Just improvise but make it nice and sexy, I want to see all of what you got," Calvin encouraged.

Calvin slumped into the large settee beckoning Denise to sit next to him.

"Come and sit next to me sexy, let's watch your daughter Daisy turn me on," Calvin was stroking his cock over his jeans.

They both watched waiting for the action to start as were hundreds of others logged on line already.

Daisy started to dance as sexy as she could and then slowly removed the sun dress in her best seductive way while staring into Calvin's appreciative eyes. As the dress feel to the floor and she stepped out it kicking it out of the way revealing her sexy Lingerie.

"Turn around slowly babe; I want to see the rest," Calvin was directing the action now like a kind of film director.

Calvin would edit the film recording tomorrow to create a kind of profile of Daisy including still shots from all angles; the pictures would be used to start the auction off.

Daisy's eyes ran across her reflection into the large up standing the mirror in middle of Calvin's apartment lounge as she turned. Even if she said it herself, her curvy body didn't have an inch of excess fat and she nodded in appreciation as her dark eyes covered the contours of her full breasts, flat stomach and wide hips.

"Take the top off nice and slowly," he grunted. Without even a second's hesitation, she reached behind unclip her bra and whipped off the flimsy garment, dropping it behind her.

"You have lovely tits babe I'm going fun with them."

She raised her hands to the thrusting swells that sat so beautifully her thumbs casually flicked across her dark nipples.

Her nipples hardened even further than they already were...

"Flaunt it, babe just like a stripper" he instantly barked, "Walk across the room. Then back. Look sexy. Think sexy."

Daisy already was. The heat inside her body helped her give everything she had, supported by mental images of a sex scene she had watched in a porn movie where a black man fucks his lover doggie style.

"More," Calvin shouted at her as she walked up and down. His eyes followed her, looking at different angles of her lovely body. "Sexier..."

"I need the sexiest you've got...." was a line he always used at that stage. He liked to push their boundaries, see how far they would go in their desperation to please him. Not that it was simply desperation a little ecstasy always ensured they were willing to give their all.

Occasionally he had to back off from fucking them there and then, so eager were some of the little hotties he brought back to his apartment--but that would never do. That would happen at a later stage in the evening. He'd pre-advertised the session over the net when he got back to his apartment; he had to wait until every member logged on and had payed extra to see tonight's session. Over the years, he had taught himself this was the best way to maximise revenue...

Posing past him with one hand on her hip, her hard ass cheeks swung from side to side as her fabulous tits swayed from side to side.

Fuck, this one was even hotter than he'd thought...he would make a lot of money from her.

He watched her tits bounce as she paraded around the room as the hidden cameras were capturing her every move. If she kept this up for more minutes, those losers watching on pay-per-view would be queuing up to pay to watch him fuck her later.

"Give me more attitude babe," he encouraged as his cock hardened even more at the thought.

Without pausing, she swung around and crossed the room diagonally, one foot in front of the other as both adrenalin and confidence surged through her. Calvin grinned to himself. There was nothing sexier than a woman who knew she was sexy, especially when she lost her inhibitions.

After three circles of the room, she obeyed his final instruction and stopped in front of him, one leg in front of the other and hand on her hip. The way his eyes devoured her breasts sent huge surges of arousal through her body.

She shook her dark wavy hair, knowing that her full breasts would bounce and sway in all directions. Another rush of desire formed between her thighs.

Calvin's huge cock lengthened further in his jeans and it was all he could do not to take his cock out then stroke it. Her sparkling brown eyes were focused on him

Calvin's eyes instantly covered her naked breasts. He'd seen similar images so many times before and normally he only thought of how much money he would earn at this stage. Her tits bounced erotically with each step, but it was the way she arched her back to thrust them proudly in his direction that made his mouth dry.

He had to stop from unzipping himself and offer his cock to her here and now. Fuck, he was tempted...

Nodding his head approvingly, he reluctantly contented himself with the certainty that such a pleasure awaited later. Business came first at all times and the live pay for view feed would significantly increase both ratings and revenue. Even so, it had been a while since he'd anticipated the thrill of fucking a woman as much as he was with this one...

Adrenalin surged through her slender body as she swung around to show him her ass. The bottoms of her round cheeks escaped her thin pink thong in a wonderfully tantalising tease and she placed her hands on her hips as she cheekily shook her ass at him.

Turning back, hands on hips, her nipples were hard. She didn't need to glance down to know that. Her perky breasts may not be that large but they were big enough to draw admiring glances whenever she went topless on holiday.

God, she was on fire. What would he do if she stripped off her thong she thought?

Calvin sat there in that thin, short sleeved black T-shirt, he looked every inch her dream man. The black colour matched his dark skin and from the constant visits her searching eyes had made to his crotch in those tight jeans, she was sure he was feeling it the same way that she was.

"Come down here babe knell in front of me," time to move the action along Calvin thought.

Daisy went on her knees in front of him with her eyes now transfixed staring at his large bulge inside his jeans.

Calvin grabbed her hair and held her position over his crotch.

She felt weak around him and submissive. A soft sigh escaped her parted lips as his fingers dug into her lower back, running along the top of her thong before dipping underneath. She bit her lip.

When his hands cupped her ass cheeks under the thong, digging into her flesh she involuntary moved her legs apart. For a startling, delicious moment she thought he was going to dip his fingers between them...

His hand settled in the crevice between her buttocks as his hot breath warmed the back of her neck. The heat that had been building between her thighs reached a fevered pitch. But when his hands slid under, unashamedly cupping and caressing her naked breasts, it was impossible to resist.

"Just go with it," she heard him breathe into her ear. He tugged on her nipples and she was arching her back and feeding her swells into his palms? "You need this like nothing before"

He was right, she did. He whispered something else into her ear but she couldn't quite take it in. She couldn't hear anything, only the sound of his panting breath on the side of her cheek. Daisy grunted. One hand had left a breast and was slithering down her stomach.

She moved her head to look at him to try and explain what he was doing was a step too far but no words would come out.

Glancing around, she watched transfixed as his hand slip down inside her skimpy thong. The sight of his black fingers on her tanned flesh looked so incredibly erotic. God, she was close to an orgasm already and he hadn't reached her throbbing pussy yet.

His muscular arm held her tight now, his totem pole of a cock pushing against his jeans. His hand reached her pussy; she gave in to the inevitable.

Her first orgasm consumed her as he curled a finger into her pussy. She spread her legs as wide as possible as he slid a second finger inside

His other hand pulled on her nipple again while his fingers gently fucked her. When his thumb circled around her clit, she knew she was in the hands of an expert. She had to stop this in front of her mother, she told herself just not yet. Her brow furrowed. Her face twisted. Her moist lips panted beneath the heavy lids of her eyes.

"Just go with it babe," a deep voice whispered into her ear again.

Her hips were thrusting onto those probing fingers, creating a back-and-forward momentum despite the haze engulfing her. Teeth bit down on her earlobe.

This was too much and then she was cumming again...

"Time to do me babe," Calvin instructed once Daisy had recovered from her latest orgasm.

"Unbutton my jeans," he directed, spreading open his legs and gesturing to her.

She started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans to reveal a pair of briefs with a large bulge. Looking straight into Calvin's eyes, she slid a small hand into the cotton fabric and grasped his manhood before slowly pulling it out.

As Calvin's cock came into view, she moved her eyes downward to his cock for a closer look.

Now, she saw with her eyes what she only imagined when he had placed her hand on his coal black shaft. It was huge, black, thick, long and strong. And, it was fully erect. It had thick veins running the length of the shaft. It was amazing to her that a guy could be so big.

He felt his cock swell and throb with anticipation as Daisy took it in her hands without any more prompting from him. Truly, she was going to be the perfect lover for him. She was about to suck his black monster and swallow his seed.

Looking at the large black cock with its pulsing veins and knowing what was expected of her, she used both hands to grasp it.

She could feel the life in Calvin's shaft. Her hands could feel it pulsing, throbbing. She marvelled at how erect and hard it was. Moving her mouth toward it, she kissed the tip of its thick mushroom while still holding the shaft with both hands.

Daisy looked up at Calvin, and seeing his muscle rippled torso and his beautifully carved pecs sent a lustful charge through her body. Their eyes locked for only a second, and Calvin smiled broadly, his beautiful teeth.

Quickly, she turned back to his beautifully thick penis and began tonguing, and licking, and sucking its head. Moans of pleasure escaped from Calvin's throat, and Daisy felt good that she was able to excite this black Adonis.

Turning to Denise sat next to him watching proceeding intently on the settee "it's time for you to show me what you got."

"Daisy showed you what to do, just copy her."

"If you do a real good job you can have a your very own big birthday present sooner than you think"

Denise got up off the settee and started to dance to the music playing in room, showing her delightful body to Calvin as he stroked the head of her daughter lovingly sucking his cock.