Adventures at the Human Society Ch. 02

Story Info
Vera makes a new friend.
1.5k words
4.08
11.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera is a character from my dollhouse series. This is what happened to Vera...well one of the tales.

Vera had been very smart after her brother's friend had introduced her to the Human Society. She had bought herself and several other sluts whom she rented out. She had also upgraded her intelligence and her breast size. She was now a natural size E. Both men and woman saw her and wanted to fuck her. Her pussy was now extra sensitive, it sprayed a great deal of addictive pussy juice, and she was hairless below her eyebrows.

Vera was now Mistress Vera and one of the most sought after dominatrixes at the Human Society. Vera had risen enough in the ranks to become a woman of action at the Human Society. She went out and found people to become sluts. She loved turning people into obedient slaves. She made them happy.

This morning Vera sat at a small cafe owned by the Human Society. It was simply called "Society". She sat at the small cafe table sipping her drink from time to time as she watched the people who came and went. She was looking for something special today, something life changing.

A young woman from out of town came in. She had simply wanted a cup of coffee and "Society" had the highest reviews for this town. She sat down a few tables away from Vera. She wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings.

Vera had ordered the baristas at "Society" to douse her latte with Hucow milk. Hucow milk had been made by scientists at the Human Society. It made people horny and obdenitant.

As the young woman drank her latte Vera asked the woman some questions. She said her name was April. She was on her way to the local college. Vera smirked. It was April's lucky day. Soon she would have a new destiny to accept. One way or the other she would learn to love it.

Vera studied April for several more minutes. April wasn't like most women who passed through here. She was really skinny. She had no breasts to speak of or an ass.

The women around the Human Society were known for having awesome figures. April was an abnormality that Vera would correct. April would thank her later.

By now, April was on her second latte and extremely changeable. Vera knew it was time to make her move. She pulled her chair alongside April.

"Hello April." she said.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" April asked.

"Well I'm Mistress Vera. And for now, well... I control you."

"What?" April questioned.

"Oh, dear..you are dumber that you look. I'm mistress Vera. And as for you, no more questions. Just listen as I help you become a better person." Vera said.

April's mouth opened to start to say something, but no words came out. She couldn't remember what to say. It was just good to listen to this powerful woman.

"April, you're just not right, your boobs are too small, your ass too. You have many things to be fixed dear April."

"Will you help me?" Vera forced April to ask.

"Of course, Slut, of course." said Vera.

April's mind was revolting at what this woman was saying. "Slut?" She spoke on her own. "Yes, I am a Slut." She continued. April didn't know that it would trigger an orgasm. It was the most powerful one she had ever had. Her eyes glossed over in pleasure.

When she recovered, Vera forced her to ask

"You make Slut feel good all the time?"

"Yes Slut." Vera answered. "Now I have some things to tell you."

"Are you straight or are you gay?" asked Vera.

"Straight, I have a boyfriend." said April...well now it was Slut.

"No, you know that's not right." said Vera. She loved taking her time changing sluts.

"It's not?" questioned April in surprise.

"No.." said Vera firmly. "You know your job is to listen to me and to do as I say. Now have another latte, you know how you love them."

April got another latte. It also was doused with Hu-Cow milk. Her pussy was soaking.

"It's hot in here, why don't you take off your pants and panties." said/ordered Vera.

April did as Vera bid. It was her first step in becoming Vera's slave. Vera's hand had drifted south and now was rubbing April's inner thigh. Vera expectly moved her hand in small circles. April's eyes looked down in horror.

"Don't worry, slut...relax you'll love it." said Vera.

April relaxed. Now that this woman mentioned it did feel nice. She felt a small budding inside her pussy. It was growing wet. April tried to close her legs to stop this strange woman from fingering her. She didn't want this...did she?

Vera smirked. She did love it when her new "pets" resisted at first. It made her all the more eager to obtain them.

"Open your legs for me. Let me help you." said Vera.

April was now in the full thrall of the Hucow milk. She opened her legs. Vera kept stroking her pussy. April was biting her lip to keep from moaning. It just felt so good to be fingered by another woman. Vera smirked some more at her new pets reletuance. She fingered April faster. It wasn't long before April came with a whorish moan spraying pussy juice across the cafe floor.

After April came, Vera began asking her leading questions. She was now more than ever determined to have April. Vera had reached behind herself and had taken off her shirt and her bra. She was naked from the waist up in the cafe.

"You like to suck tits? Don't you? You like having tits in your mouth? You're nothing but a little slutty lesbo titty-sucker." said Vera.

April no longer had the brain power to remember one way or the other if she liked tits or not. Still the woman in front of her, did have beautiful tits. April had always loved tits...she was a lesbian after all? This powerful woman was deserving of respect. April, went and sat in her lap. She sucked on the woman's huge tits as the woman repeatedly fingered her. April's pussy was oozing juice.

She came several times on Vera's hand. Vera let her new eager slut suck the pussy juice off of her hand. She was almost done with her new pet. She just had a few more cosmetic changes to make.

She pulled her whole hand out of April's soaking cunt and April moaned in protest. She was so horny. She wanted to cum more.

"I need you to go up to the counter and order a green tea and a muffin." said Vera.

"Okay." said April.

"That's yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." said Vera. It was time to teach the slut some manners.

"Yes, Mistress..thank you Mistress." said April. She was rewarded with an orgasem. She went up to the counter and ordered the green tea and muffin. They were both doused with nanties developed by the Human Society. They would help Vera make her into the perfect slave.

April drank her tea and ate her muffin. She felt a tingling feeling as nanites engulfed her body. The feeling felt wonderful. Her breasts and pussy especially felt amazing. It was then that Vera began typing instructions into her app of what she wanted her new slave to look like.

April's tits blew-up to an F-size. Her previously blonde hair had turned a deep black. It went down to her mid back but it was always worn in tight pig-tails. She had shrunk to a small 5'1. April had now grown a special tongue that rolled up like a chameleon. It was 2 feet long and she loved servicing people with it.

Soon the plain and timid girl who had come into the cafe was no more. There was a new slut who stood before Vera. Her name was Kimmy. Vera loved variety in her sluts.

It was time for Vera to "install" Kimmy's new personality. One that was to Vera's advantage. Kimmy had met Vera...no Mistress Vera in the mall one afternoon and Mistress Vera had been kind enough to invite Kimmy to live with her. Kimmy was happy to take her up on the offer. She loved Mistress Vera more than anything and was happy to share her Mistress with all the other slaves. She was also happy to be whored out at the Human Society to make money for her Mistress.

Kimmy loves sex. She would have it anytime, anywhere with anyone. But, it's always best with Mistress Vera. The nantines effect finally faded and Kimmy and Mistress were left in the cafe.

"Time to go, pet." said Mistress Vera.

"Yes, Mistress," said Kimmy.

"You forgot your collar at home." said Vera. "But, you're lucky I have another one in my bag. Let's get you home and I can give you something to eat."

Vera collared the naked Kimmy and led her out the door of the cafe to her house. Vera had gained a new servant and Kimmy had gained a lifetime of pleasurable servitude. It had been a great day for both women. Kimmy looked with desire at the wet outline of her Mistresses' pussy through her underwear. Kimmy would eat well tonight.

Leave a comment/question. More adventures at the Human Society are coming up!