Adventures at the Human Society Ch. 03

Story Info
Kendra changes a couples's lives....for bettter?
1.2k words
4.09
8.5k
1

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra worked many positions at the Human Society. Today she was clerking for City Hall. She was working at the wedding office. She loved seeing all the happy couples. She loved all the "improvements" she made to their lives.

"Do you, Rebecca Rochester, take this man, Fredrick Reginald Winston the 3rd, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Asked Kendra..

Rebecca had been waiting for this moment all her life. She was finally getting married. She would be a wife, and the wife of a very rich man. That was the dream wasn't it? Frederick Winston had made quite the name for himself on Wall Street.

"I do." she said, smiling deep into her soon to be husband's eyes.

Then Kendra then turned to Fredrick, "And do you, Fredrick Reginald Winston the 3rd take Rebecca Rochester to be your wife?

Fredrick looked into his smiling fiancé's eyes. An important business man like him should have a pretty yet respectable wife and Rebbeca fit the bill. She was well spoken and would fit right in at the monthly wine banquets and as hostess at the golf club. She was the perfect wife for a 1% man like him.

"I do." he said.

Kendra mavelovently smirked. She was about to make their lives so much better. They would be happy but not the fake happy of the 1%. They would live their lives full of carnal delights.

"Well, I'm sorry but I'm afraid I just can't issue you a marriage license today." Kendra said.

Perfume and bubble gum pink smoke began to fill the room. Kendra was unaffected by this.

"Well, what can we do.." began Rebecca.

"Silence, Slut." commanded Kendra.

"Don't you know you can only speak when your Master lets you speak?" questioned Kendra.

Rebecca didn't know what to say. The smoke and perfume were distracting. She wasn't quite sure what was going on. Thinking was hard.

"What did you say your name, was?" questioned Kendra.

"Rebecca Rochester." said Rebecca.

"No, I don't think that's quite right for a bimbo like you. I think you should be Becky Cummings." said/ordered Kendra.

Immediately, Rebecca's intelligence dropped. Her IQ now hovered at a low 69. As her IQ had dropped her body had expanded and turned into a bimbo's body.

Rebecca...now Becky sported F-size tits and had long blonde hair. Her ass and lips were perfectly fuckable.

Meanwhile, Fredrick had been standing by amazed and in shock at the changes in his fiance. Kendra turned on him.

"Fredrick, I suppose you still like this little bimbo." said Kendra.

Fredrick didn't know what to do. He nodded yes.

"Well, she really can't be much of a wife to you now. She's to stupid. But, don't worry we'll take care of that. " said Kendra.

"So it's time for new vows, onces more apt to your current situation." said Kendra.

She spoke the new vows for the couple.

"We are gathered here today to join Becky and Freddy together in sexy, sexy matrimony. Freddy, do you take Becky to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." said Freddy. He didn't know why he said it, it was the wrong time for him to speak. But, a huge part of him was lusting for the woman in front of him. She did look more fuckable now. He also felt that it wasn't his choice to make. Kendra had made him think with his now well endowed cock instead of his head.

Kendra continued, "To grab and to fondle her?"

Once again Freddy said 'I do' despite himself. This time he even found himself grabbingBecky's wrist, spinning her round and begin to squeeze and massage her breasts. He had yanked her top off and now Becky was naked to the world. Not that she mined.

"For blonder and top heavier?" asked Kendra.

Again Freddy found himself saying 'I do' and this time he could only stand and fondle as Becky's hair turned a platinum shade of blonde and he felt her breasts blew up like balloons in his hands.

"In ditziness and in giggles?" questioned Kendra.

"I do." replied Freddy. Once again the words just came out and he immediately could tell the effects of his words as Becky began to giggle at the sensation of his hands on her tits and tell him that she 'felt like, totes confused right now'.

"For sluttier and sluttier as long as you both shall live?" questioned Kendra.

For the final time Fredrick heard himself say 'I do' and in doing so locked in all the changes made to his bride and himself.

It was time for Kendra to ask Becky her vows. Not that they mattered much. She was a bimbo now and needed a Dom to decide things for her. "Becky, do you take Freddy to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I like totes do." giggled Becky.

"To love, worship and obey him?" questioned Kendra.

"Totes." responded Becky giggling. This flipped a switch in her mind. She saw Freddy in a new light. He was no longer her hubby. He was her god and master and she must always make him happy.That was her purpose.

"Through dominance and submission?" question Kendra.

"Like of course." giggled Becky once more and now both of the couple felt their marriage roles change. Freddy now realised that a ditzy, slutty bimbo like Becky needed to be controlled and kept in check. It took a real man like him to do it. His body swiftly developed huge muscles and he gained a HUGE libido. Becky likewise knew now that she must answer to Freddy and fulfil his wishes without question.

"Through oral sex and anal?" questioned Kendra.

"I do." squealed Becky as she felt her clothes disappear and Freddy's hard cock penetrated her ass. She felt so good being fucked up the ass by her Dom that it never occurred to her that she had never done it before. It especially never occurred to her that she had never done it in a public place.

" Now I pronounce you to be master and bimbo, for as long as you both shall live. Said Kendra.

"We do." replied Becky and Freddy in unison.

"Freddie, you claim your bride," said Kendra.

With one final hard thrust, Freddy filled his bimbo's ass.

In an instant, Becky felt all her troubles and worries disappear. She was Freddy's bimbo now and that was all that mattered, to suck and fuck as he saw fit. She was going to be the perfect bimbo slut wife for her Dom.

Freddy also was pleased to have found someone both slutty and devoted enough to cater to his every sexual need. He needed a trophy wife and that was what he was getting. It was the perfect day. The couple looked up at Kenda as they continued to fuck ferociously in front of her as he wrapped up the ceremony.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Master husband and Bimbo wife. Freddie, you may now cum in the bride."

On Kendra's order, Freddie exploded into Becky's ass causing Becky to scream out in pleasure. Kendra invited them upstairs to the Huaman Society's party. Becky was passed around many times like the slut she now was. Master and Bimbo became frequent partiers at the Human Society's weekly events.

---more stories of the Human Society are coming up. Leave a comment/ question.