Adventures at the Human Society Ch. 05.1

Story Info
Vera makes a new bitch.
1.9k words
3.95
9.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera now had a massive house and many slaves. It came to her attention that one of her slaves...a Kimmy was struggling at work. She pulled up Kimmy on her phone and smirked. She remembered this eager bitch.

She called Kimmy into the main room.

"Hello, Mistress." said Kimmy as she bowed down.

"Kimmy, I understand you're having some trouble at work." questioned Vera.

"Yes Mistress, I work at a salon painting nails and giving massages. Sometimes..." Kimmy trailed off, Vera had reduced her intelligence and sometimes it was for her too hard for her to come up with words.

"Sometimes, they want me to do things to do things...things that I only like doing to you." said Kimmy.

Vera smiled. She had no idea that Kimmy was so obedient and faithful to her.

"Come and it sit my lap, Slut. suck on my tits." ordered Vera.

Kimmy did as Mistress bid. After all she was a little lesbo-tit-sucker.

"I'm so glad you're so classy. Only wanting to do me or who I order you to do. I've forgotten what a hot piece of ass you are. I'm going to reward you by making your pussy hyper-sensative and letting you eat me out. I'll be getting you a piece of trash soon enough to help you work at the saloon. Then when the trash is ready I'll ride you with a strap-on.

Vera had been fisting Kimmy and Kimmy came. Spraying everywhere.

"You've done SO well, I want you to move out of the dorms and into my rooms." said Vera.

"Oh, Mistress. You make me SO happy." said Kimmy. She had worked her way down and was now eating her Mistress out. Kimmy made her Mistress come many times that night.

Vera fully intend on keeping her promise to Kimmy. Kimmy was such a good slut that she shared Vera's bed. One of the fantasies that Vera had was turning her old boss into her bitch. She had hated him and he deserved to be dominated by her. So she called him up and invited him to her house for dinner. Grant agreed to come over right after work at 6.

Vera was there to answer the door. Grant thought that he looked different. Perhaps, she was more confident. She was definitely more fashionable.

"Grant let's go have some wine in the parlour." said Vera. She would slowly build up the need to serve in this man. Vera loved to play games.

"Sure!" said Grant. He followed Vera into the parlor.

Vera poured the wine out of a crystal decanter. "Try this vintage Grant. It has a great body and a nice subdued flavor of cherries.

Grant didn't know much about wine but drank what Vera gave him. It did taste nice. Vera sat down on a chair and Grant sat across from her. A maid came in to deliver some Oysters Rockerfeller.

"Thank you Kimmy." said Vera as the maid left.

Grant had another glass of wine and some oysters.

"Now to discuss why you're here." said Vera.

Grant laughed. "That's the funny thing I can't remember. It must be the wine." he said.

Vera smirked. "You came here because you're having so much stress at work. You want me to help you learn to relax." said Vera.

Grant hesitated. That didn't sound quite right. He liked his job. It was stressful at times but he was pretty happy. He opened his mouth.

"Have another glass of wine." said Vera as she filled his glass.

"So about that stress, I've made a tape for you to listen to to help you calm down. I'm afraid I don't own a sofa so you're going to have to lay on the floor." said Vera.

Grant hurried to finish his wine and lay on the floor. He wasn't quite sure about the whole "relaxing thing" but figured the sooner he got it over with the sooner he could go home. He was lying on the floor and Vera turned out the lights. She switched on the tape.

"Close your eyes and rest Grant. Take a deep breath. In and out...in and out..." Grant could hear Vera taking deep slow breaths. He mimicked her breaths and began to relax. Vera's voice continued,

"Listen to my voice pet. Open your mind to me. That's right pet, focus on my words. Allow them into your open mind. Allow my words to control your thoughts and mold you as you relax and fall into a deep sleep." Those were the last words that Grant remembered hearing.

The next thing he knew he was being awoken by Vera. "Wake up, silly." she said. "You must have been really relaxed if you fell asleep just from that."

Grant stretched and yawned. He was on his knees before Vera. He didn't know how but he knew that Vera liked it. He knew it was good to please Vera. They were friends after all. Weren't they?

"It's ten...time for you to go." said Vera.

"Right.." said Grant, stumbling to his feet.

"Don't forget your tape." called Vera as Grant was already in the hall. Part of him told him to forget about the tape. He was relaxed enough. But, a bigger part of him made him turn. Vera was a friend after all. She deserved his respect.

"Here's your tape. Promise me you'll listen to it every night." said Vera.

"I promise." said Grant.

Grant went home. True to his word he did listen to it every night. It did make him dream better but he couldn't remember the dreams. A week passed and on Wednesday he went back to visit Vera. Fridays, would have worked better for him but for some reason Vera was always busy on Fridays.

"How was your week?" questioned Vera.

"It was fine. I listened to your tape every night...it helped me relax." said Grant.

"Good boy! That makes me very happy." said Vera. "Have a glass of my cherry wine."

Grant was proud that Vera had called him a good boy. He was happy that he had impressed Vera. He knew it was good to impress Vera and wanted to do whatever it took to please her more.

Vera and Grant went into the living room. There sat Kimmy in her maid's uniform. She jumped up and hugged Grant. "Welcome back Grant. It's so nice to see you again." She hugged him tightly and Grant enjoyed the feel of her huge breasts against his chest. He liked Kimmy--well at least her massive tits.

"Hi," mumbled Grant, thrilled at the wonderful greeting from such a sexy girl. She was dressed in a simple French maid's uniform. The top was low-cut revealing tantalizing mounds of cleavage. Grant was certain she was bra-less. She looked stunning.

"Please sit down," said Kimmy, gesturing to the floor. "Mistress Vera told me how much you loved her cherry wine. I will get a glass."

Grant wanted to point out that he already had a glass of wine and didn't need another. But, he did like the wine and hurried to drink his down. Kimmy brought him another glass.

"Come here pet." called Vera from her throne-like chair.

"Yes, Mistress." said Kimmy.

"You see Grant after working with you for six years I know that you're a cold hearted intolerant man. So part of the reason I've invited you here is to help you. I want to change ALL of that. All that wine you've been drinking has been doused with Hu-cow milk. It'll help you accept what is going to occur. You see I'm a lesbian and Kimmy here is my little pussy licker. You're going to watch while she pleasures me and not say a word." said Vera.

Grant said nothing but finished his wine and sunk to the floor.

"Get over here and eat me out, slut." ordered Vera.

Kimmy crawled over to her Mistress.

Mistress didn't wear underwear, so Kimmy put her mouth to her Mistress slit and licked. Kimmy expertly worked her modified tongue in and out her Mistress. She licked and sucked on the clit. Soon Vera was grinding herself into Kimmy's face. This just drove Kimmy on more. She went deeper, faster and harder. Finally, Vera came spraying pussy juice all over her slave's face.

Vera collapsed to the ground. "Come up here and suck on my breasts. You know how you love them." ordered Vera.

Kimmy was happy to compile. She inched her way up and gently nursed on her Mistress's huge breasts. Vera loved this and moaned pleasurably as Kimmy made her cum again. Although Vera had only cum twice she knew it was time to work on her new "project". She shoved Kimmy off, spanked her ass and told her they would play later.

"What did you think of that?" questioned Vera.

"I don't know...I'd never seen anything like it." said Grant. His mind was cloudy. Part of him liked it. He had always been a fan of lesbian porn. It was what he mostly watched.

"Have some more wine and we'll talk." said Vera.

Grant happily had more wine. He liked it's cherry flavor.

"Now Grant, you know that you come visit me so I can help you relax. I've gotten this bubble bath for you. I want you to take a bubble bath evernight. It'll help you relax and get to know yourself better. I also want you to listen to the 2nd Mix Tape I made you." said Vera.

"The bubble bath is pink...I'm a man." said Grant. Vera smirked, he was still a man. She wanted to play games, not have everything at once.

"It is pink, but it smells wonderful. It'll help you relax. I want you to use it. It'll make me very happy.Now have some more wine." said Vera.

Grant complied and drank more wine. He wound up taking the bubble bath home and listening to the tape. Much to his surprise, the bubble bath made his hair fall out. He was alarmed could it be an allergic reaction? He called Vera.

"Vera, the bubble bath made my hair fall out." said Grant.

"Oh silly, that's just to help you feel more relaxed and make your skin feel more luxurious like the pretty princess you're meant to be. We'll talk more about it next week. Now go to sleep, listen to the tape and dream of me." said Vera.

Grant did what Vera bid. It was so good to make her happy. He did dream of her. Serving her and making her happy. If Vera was happy, he was happy.

Wednesday came again and Frant went to Vera's house. He was looking forward to seeing her. These weekly meetings had become the highlight of his week.

"Have some wine." Vera said. She took her cherry wine and poured it into a dog bowl. She set the dog bowl on the floor and went to sit in on her throne. Grant knew what he was meant to do. He sunk to the floor and began lapping up the wine with his tongue like a dog. It wasn't all bad. He got a great view of Vera's pussy from where he was sitting. He could imagine lapping her up. The rest of the night Vera helped him relax by giving him a massage. She had been right. Having all the hair out of the way made for a better massage. He knew from now on he shouldn't doubt Vera. He should just listen.

More to Grant's story will be coming up. Leave a comment/idea.