The Perils of Photography

Story Info
Amelia finds herself getting blackmailed.
11.5k words
4.57
63k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

You have one new message

Amelia lifted her head from her book and looked over to her laptop. She should have ignored it but like any twenty-one year old she couldn't resist seeing who had emailed her.

Marking the page, she dropped the book and opened up her email account to see that her new message had no subject and it was from someone she had never heard of. A person calling themselves "retribution2016".

Usually, she would have deleted it, but after an hour of revising William Shakespeare's poems, she needed something to distract her. Opening it up she began to read the message.

'I have something that might interest you.'

Confused, Amelia looked for something else to the message but that was it. Reading the sentence again, she decided it was spam and deleted it before minimizing her emails.

Her desktop screen was a picture of her and friends in a nightclub. Smiling to herself she wished she was back at uni. She had come home for the winter break, and already she was missing her other life. Going to university had given her the chance to reinvent herself.

During high school, she had been a nobody. Though she tried to hang out with the cool crowd, none of them cared about her and she left school with no friends.

Yet at university, she was known as the party girl. People actually asked her to go out with them and if Amelia said no, they begged her to change her mind. Finally, she was the girl everyone wanted to be with, and she loved it!

For Amelia, the only drawback to university life was the long holiday breaks. It meant she had to come home to her mum's house and back to her old, boring life.

It was a week before Christmas and with her mum, Donna, and aunt, Tessa, at a weight loss retreat, and with her dad disappearing twenty years ago, she was left alone with her younger brother, Owen.

Unlike her, Owen had left school at sixteen and now at the age of nineteen, he worked for the trains though Amelia had no idea what he actually did.

They weren't the closest siblings and Amelia made no effort to change that. He was everything she didn't want to be, shy, cautious, and unashamed of his love for all things nerdy.

Pushing the happy memories of her friends from her mind, she returned to her studies when she was again interrupted by the chime from her laptop.

You have one new message

Forcing herself to ignore it, Amelia carried on reading her book.

You have two new messages

You have three new messages

Letting out an exasperated groan, Amelia turned to her laptop screen once more and opened up her email account. All three of the messages were from the same sender as before.

Each message had the same subject too, 'You'll want to read this!'

Despite the clickbait subject, her mouse hovered over the delete button before curiosity got the better of her. Opening the oldest email, she saw that once again, there was just one sentence

'It's not very nice to delete an email from an old friend'

Reading the sentence over and over again, she tried to tell herself it was just a sophisticated junk email trick, and yet she couldn't shake off the feeling that she was being watched.

Remembering there were other messages, she deleted the one she was reading and opened up the second one.

'Especially when that friend comes bearing gifts!'

Now, with her heart pounding, she hastily clicked delete, automatically bringing up the final email to reveal nothing.

No writing, no message, just a blank page.

Realising she was holding her breath, she let out a nervous chuckle and her whole body relaxed. Deleting the email, she got to her feet and headed for her door. She was about to pull it open when the dreaded chime sounded again.

You have one new message

Amelia turned around, found the power button and held it down, forcing her laptop to crash.

Happier, she walked downstairs, poured herself a drink and tried, in vain, to get the creepy messages off her mind.

Thirty minutes later, and after several failed attempts to revise, she was back in her bedroom and on her laptop. Clicking open the message, she slowly read it.

'It's not nice to leave the room when you haven't opened my gift to you!'

Amelia would have let out a shriek but her breath was caught in her throat. How did this person know that she had left the room? With her brother at work, she was all alone in the house.

Rushing to the window, she looked out, hoping that she would see a friend with a grin on their face and phone in hand, laughing at their prank, and then her laptop chimed again.

You have one new message

'Go into your trash, find my delightful email then open the attachment and prepare to be surprised!'

The words shone from the screen as she clicked on her trash folder and opened the old blank message. Sure enough, there was a photograph attached.

Did she want to download it? Her mind raced at what it could be but she came up with nothing and that was enough to tempt her inquisitive nature. Swallowing nervously, she clicked on the attachment.

The picture showed a young, drunk woman plastered in ghoulish makeup, wearing a short and very tight, nurse's uniform. Although the outfit would have been rejected in every hospital worldwide, it was certainly sexy enough for a student fancy dress night.

Slowly her auburn eyes took in the whole picture until it dawned on her. The incredibly wasted girl in the picture was her, and with the realisation, that night came flashing back.

It was from Halloween and she had been dared to drink 'Death's Cum', a medley of every spirit behind the bar mixed with coke.

After somehow managing to finish two of them, she didn't remember how she had got home that night, let along when this picture was taken.

With her, usually light brown hair dyed white and black, and her face made up to look like a cracked doll's head, it explained why it took her so long to recognise herself. She didn't even have that dress anymore, having woken up in her bed and the outfit nowhere to be seen.

This mystery person had obviously stalked her online and found the picture, quickly all her fears of being watched vanished.

This creep was just a loser cyberstalker, and though they were disturbing, they couldn't hurt her. Confidently, she clicked reply on the email and wrote a message.

'Well done dickhead, you can stalk someone online. Congratulations, you're a fucking loser.'

Clicking send, she returned to her revision, satisfied that she had dealt with this weirdo.

You have one new message

Dropping her head into her hands, she let out a frustrated snarl. Opening the message all ready to laugh at his pathetic response, what she saw made it die on her lips.

'Shakespeare once wrote My grief lies onward, and my joy behind. Well, that is exactly what you are going to experience. Here's another gift!'

Her book fell from her hands and she began to tremble.

The quote was a line from sonnet 50, a sonnet she had written an essay on the previous term, an essay she hadn't shown anyone except her professor and somehow this mysterious person knew all about it.

Frozen in shock, Amelia's trembling hand reached for the mouse and clicked on the attachment. When the picture filled the screen, the blood drained from her face.

The attachment was a picture of her taking a topless selfie. The flash of the camera hid her face but Amelia knew it was her. Her large firm tits had a distinct tan line, and her toned tummy was still flushed with sweat from an intense workout she had just done.

In a fit of horniness, she had wanted to Snapchat the teasing picture to a guy she had been obsessing over. She was still a virgin and she had been dreaming about him being her first. However, after taking the picture, she lost her nerve. Not only did he have a girlfriend but just weeks before her friend had been the victim of revenge porn and she didn't want anything like that to happen to her.

Thanks to her overly cautious nature, she had also used her old digital camera rather than her phone to take the picture, knowing that the cloud wasn't secure, especially after 'the fappening' scandal.

Diving into her drawers, Amelia tried to find the old camera but came up empty. The next two hours were spent frantically searching the house from top to bottom. Nothing was safe, from the living room to the kitchen, even her mother's and brother's rooms were turned upside down, she found nothing.

In a desperate last attempt, she texted her housemate, who was still at university having finished her last exam the previous day and asked her to search their shared house.

Seven agonising minutes later, Amelia's phone rang. She picked it up and heard her friend giggling on the other end.

"I'm sorry to say this to you Ames, but your cameras down the bottom of the canal."

"What! This isn't funny!" Amelia's shrill voice hollered down the phone. "Get it out of the water."

"Eww no! Don't you remember our last night together? We got so drunk that you fell over and your camera smashed into bits, you had a hissy fit and threw it in the canal."

The sound of the doorbell ringing made her stop, "look, Ames, I've got to go, my dad's here. Have a good Christmas babe!"

The phone went dead leaving a stunned Amelia trying to hold back the tears as she remembered the night. It had only been ten days ago and, with her girlfriends, she had been to a Christmas party. Afraid that she would break her new thousand-pound phone, she had taken her digital camera instead.

It was on the walk home while attempting a handstand, that she dropped it, shattering it into hundreds of pieces. Lots of tears followed and a drunken Amelia threw the broken camera into the canal.

The next day her mum had come to pick her up and in the mix of dealing with a hangover and getting everything she needed packed, her camera was forgotten. Obviously, some pervert had found the camera's memory card

Suddenly, Amelia realised what that meant. The card was filled with pictures from her holidays, parties, friends and family but worse than all that it meant he had a lot more explicit photos, even videos of her.

You have one new message

'What an enlightening conversation you've just had! Thanks for sharing. Linking your phone to your laptop was really a good idea...

I'm sure you have a ton of questions and I'm going to answer them.

1) No, I don't have your camera or the memory card.

2) Yes, you do have a virus on your laptop that allows me to see everything.

3) No, you shouldn't have downloaded that music illegally.

4) Yes, you should have updated your anti-virus software.

5) Yes, I have seen and saved everything!

Because I'm so grateful that you shared your computer with me, here are some more presents!'

Five more email attachments later and Amelia was looking at four pictures of her fingering herself and a film of her orgasming on her uni bed. They had all been taken three years before.

An eighteen-year-old Amelia had been invited to a house party. It was after her sixth jägerbomb that she remembered she had to perform a poem, the next day. Not wanting to throw up midway through, she left early and stumbled home.

While she tried to get to sleep, she was interrupted by the sound of a couple next door having sex. Unable to ignore it, her hand had moved underneath her pyjama bottoms as she listened to the woman crying out in ecstasy.

The mix of alcohol and horniness encouraged her to try something a bit naughty. Picking up her camera, she aimed the lens at her hand hidden between her legs and took several pictures.

Looking at the result, she decided that the camera screen was too small and she hooked it up to her laptop. Seeing how tantalising the picture looked on a big screen sent a small shock of excitement through her.

Feeling naughty, Amelia flicked her camera to video mode and began to film herself. Watching her fingers slide in and out of her pussy on her laptop screen was too much and a powerful orgasm took hold of her body.

Exhausted from her climax, she fell asleep and in the rush to get to her lecture the next day, she had deleted the photos and film on her camera but didn't realise that there were still copies on her laptop, which this hacker had now found.

She wondered what he was going to do with them. Though he had that video, she had made a couple more in the years since. She liked how filthy she felt when she could watch herself masturbating on screen.

Eventually, she introduced vibrators into the scenes. Not owning one herself, she had borrowed her housemates. This had then led to her wearing her housemate's lingerie while playing with herself. Though she came hard each time, she felt ashamed afterwards and deleted the camera copies but not the ones on her laptop.

You have one new message

Taking a deep breath, she opened the email.

'What an amazing body you have! I must say you are very photogenic and the videos just get better and better! ;-)

You're going to make someone very happy one day. However, that's in the future and I want to talk to you now. Email me back, and we can have a little chat!'

'What do you want?' Amelia typed.

All she wanted was to turn off the laptop and run but she knew that wasn't an option. As she waited for the chime to ring, a chat box opened up on her screen instead.

'Now that I have your full and undivided attention, I thought we should make this a bit more personal!'

'What do you want?' She repeated the question, wanting to find out what this sick fuck wanted.

'What? No small talk?'

'Just tell me what you want'

'Well, all right then. I suppose it's down to business :(

All I want you to do is follow every single instruction I give you.

It's that simple.

But if you don't, then these videos go on the internet.

Oh, and I'll make sure your friends and family will get the link too!'

'I'll do anything you want. But I don't have any money.

Please don't put those videos on the internet

My life will be ruined.'

Amelia's brain had frozen in panic but her fingers quickly and nervously moved across the keyboard pleading with her tormentor.

'Oh, I don't want your money.

All I want you to do is, seduce your brother.'

And with that, the contact signed off leaving Amelia to stare, stunned at the last sentence. Her breathing became harder, her body shivered and her eyes teared up but the last sentence was burned into her vision.

She was only snapped out of her shock by her brother slamming shut the front door. It felt like she had been sitting glued to her laptop screen, for hours but, in reality, only five minutes had passed.

As silence once again descended on the house, Amelia began thinking about the demand. She felt ill just thinking about seducing her brother, she couldn't begin to imagine how she would feel going through with it.

Not wanting to think about her brother, she instead focused on the contacts email address, retribution2016. She was still at school in 2016 and clearly, she must have wronged this creep in that year otherwise why would they have targeted her.

Walking around her room to try and jog her memory about that year, she was coming up with nothing, and so, with no other option, she decided to see if her brother could help. Though she didn't want to see him, she had convinced herself that if she knew the person behind retribution2016 then she could reason with them.

Finding Owen in the study on his computer, she tapped his shoulder.

"Owen, how come we never talk?"

He slowly swivelled around in the large leather chair and stared blankly at her. Whereas she was tall, fit, and a naturally tanned brunette, her brother was a totally different build. Not only was he broader than her, but he was also a couple of inches shorter, pale-skinned and blonde.

"Dunno." He finally said, with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Let's talk then, come on..."

Rather than reply, Owen continued to stare vacantly at her and, every so often, his eyes flicked back to the computer screen. He clearly didn't want to talk but he wasn't rude enough to tell her to go away.

"Alright, I'll ask you a question then. How's everything going with your friends?"

"Um... yeah, they're all good." He grunted.

It was easier to draw blood from a stone than having a conversation with her brother, Amelia thought.

"So anything new in your life?"

"Well, we have been having this discussion..." He started then stopped as if he was saying something she shouldn't hear.

Silently she urged him to speak until he finally continued.

"Right, Steve's been saying that because Jeff's high elf is over thirty thousand years old, he should have a bad memory, which would, in theory, affect his spell making and that means, he should roll the die again, to compensate for it."

He now had a wide smile on his face while Amelia looked on in confusion. A theory about old elves wasn't something she would have an opinion on. In fact, she couldn't quite believe that anyone could even have a discussion about it. Deciding to be blunt, she ignored his expectant gaze and asked another question.

"I heard from Mum that you had met someone."

Amelia vaguely remembered her mum mentioning that Owen had sneaked out of the house a couple of times and came back smelling of perfume. Though he hadn't said anything about meeting a girl, the two women had gossiped and giggled about it before Donna left for Spain.

"Um... n...no, no I don't know what they are talking about." He stammered while avoiding looking at her, which was a sure-fire way to tell that he was lying.

"Come on Owen, you've never been good at lying. Has my little brother found himself a girlfriend? What's her name?" Amelia teased.

"S... Sandra." He whispered.

"Who?"

"Sandra." His voice was a bit louder this time.

A chill went down Amelia's spine and she looked at her brother horrified. The last piece of the jigsaw had fallen into place.

Sandra had been Amelia's childhood friend. They were inseparable throughout primary school and then when they turned fifteen, Amelia decided that Sandra was the reason she wasn't popular.

Desperate to be cool, Amelia ditched her old friend and started to follow the most popular gang in school. Desperate to get in with the cool kids, Amelia took every chance to taunt and make fun of Sandra, enjoying the laughs she got from her new friends with each joke.

After revealing that Sandra still slept with her teddy bear, all the students nicknamed her 'Teddy', yelling the name in an infantile voice whenever she walked past. This carried on for a year and eventually, Sandra transferred to another school. All of this happened in 2016.

Regaining her composure, she noticed her brother had gone back to his computer and was paying no attention to her. Reaching over, she turned off his screen and forced him to look at her.

"Tell me everything." She said, spitting out the three words.

"Well, we met in the shopping centre, she talked to me... and...well, we just met up again and again and again and again... but that was it, she's left to study in Canada."

"Did she ask about me?"

Owen nodded his head.

"And she came around to this house?"

Again Owen nodded. "She hadn't watched the Lord of the Rings! I mean, I had to show her 'the fellowship'!"

"You didn't have to show her anything!" Amelia's voice was reaching fever pitch, "when you forced me to watch it, I walked out of the fucking cinema after ten minutes!"

Owen nervously chuckled. "Funny you should say that, so did she."

"You let her walk around the house alone!!"

"I don't know what she did when I finished watching the film, she had left. She sent me a text saying that she was feeling ill and I haven't seen her since." He trailed off towards the end when he noticed his sister's furious expression.