Adventures at the Human Society Ch. 06.5

Story Info
Trixie serves on the other side of the island.
1.3k words
3.86
6.3k
3

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie had lost track of time on the other side of the island. She didn't know what day it was. She did remember losing her anal virginity and being pegged.

"Present Slut." had ordered one of the Sirs.

Trixie had no choice but to fall to her knees and face the man's cock. His mind was cloudy and he didn't know what to do. The real men would tell her what to do.

"For now, get down on all fours and crawl over to John. He really wants a blowjob." Ordered Rick.

Trixie did as he was told, crawling over and helped John with his belt and pants. John was already hard, and Taylor opened his mouth to give John his blowjob. He moved his head down quickly, because he was a slut and all sluts love deep-throating. Real men had told Trxie this. Trixie started gagging on John's cock, though, but John didn't seem to care.

He had one hand on the back of Trixie's head, and was moaning above him.

"Mm, fuck yeah, suck my cock, you slut."

Trixie couldn't see which of "real men" was moving to kneel behind her, but he felt two hands lifting his underwear and pulling them down. He smiled when he felt someone smack his ass.

He moaned around John's cock as he felt two fingers circle his asshole, spreading lube. God, he wanted to get fucked. He was SO horny. Mistress had brought her to the Island and Trxie had to learn if she was a lesbian or a slut. Lesbians would always be longing for pussy and their Mistress while Sluts would just serve the men.

John laughed above Trixie. "Eager to get fucked, are you?" he questioned.

Taylor nodded around John's cock. He loved being dominated by powerful men. It wasn't gay. It was just domination wasn't it?

He moaned a "yes", hoping John and the others understood him. Going by their laughter, and the way Rick slid both fingers inside of Trixie, they did.

Trixie pushed her hips back, letting Rick know she wanted more. She was a whore after all...at least for this week. Her Mistress had commanded that she service and obey these men. They would train her.

"I love it when fresh meat is so eager. It's such a good sign at their trainability." Desmond said.

Trixie felt her face turn red as he kept sucking off John. It was true. He hadn't always been a whore. He just loved it now. He wanted to be dominated by real men. It was silly, because real men had better things to do than fuck a slut like him but Trixie had needed them. He had needed them to fuck him hard, a whore always needed a big, hard cock in their mouth or ass.

"Poor Trixie," Rick said, using his other hand to smack Trixie's now swollen ass. "Well, you got all the attention you wanted right now, don't you?" He pulled his fingers out of Trixie then pressed the tip of his cock against Trixie's slick but awaiting hole.

"Wait," John said, panting. "I wanna cum first, I'm fucking close."

Trixie increased her efforts at his first blow job, moving his head up and down quickly, and letting John thrust in and out of her mouth. Soon, John grunted above him, filling Trixie's mouth with a huge load of thick cum. Trixie swallowed, then leaned up so John could move away.

Trixie rested her forehead on the beach. then moaned as Rick pushed his cock in his ass. "Ooh, yes!" It hurt a little, to have a dick push in but Trixie knew she needed it. she was a slut and sluts always needed to get fucked.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Trixie cried in pleasurable pain as Rick thrust deeper.

Rick had his hands on Trixie's hips, pushing deeper and deeper. "What a good, tight little slut you are," he said. "Look at you, getting fucked in the ass by a real man."

Trixie blushed and moaned like the slut she was. She loved getting fucked. She loved being dominated.. "Fuck me, please," he begged.

Rick kept pushing deeper and deeper, until he had filled Trixie up entirely, and then began to thrust in and out. His thrusts were quick and hard, and he was groaning.

Taylor moaned, thrusting back. He felt one of the real men grab his hand, and he looked up to see Desmond bring Trixie's wrists to his groin.

"I wanna fuck you next," Desmond said, looking down at Trixie. "Go on. Get me hard, slut."

Trixie blinked, then pressed her hand against Desmond's groin. He was still wearing his pants, and Trixie began to rub him through the fabric. He could feel Desmond's cock harden, and soon Desmond brushed his hand away to unbuckle his belt and open the buttons of his pants.

Trixie licked her lips when Desmond pushed his pants down to reveal his big, hard cock It was the biggest one Trixie had ever seen and she wanted it. So she quickly wrapped her hand around it. Trixie kept sucking Desmond off while Rick fucked him hard, and rough from behind.

"Yeah, keep moaning for me, slut," Rick said, closing his eyes and picking up his speed. "Let us know how much you love having a big dick in your ass."

Trixie moaned louder at Rick's next thrust. "Mm, I love it," she tried to say around Desmond's massive cock. Trixie was just licking Desmond's cock like a kitten. She wanted it all in her mouth but she just wasn't ready. So she replied.

"I love getting fucked, oh yes, harder, Rick , please, fuck me!" panted Trixie breathlessly.

Rick did increase his speed, his fingers digging into Trixie''s hips, and he was thrusting hard and fast now. He was clearly close, and after a few quick thrusts, he shoved his dick deep inside of Trixie, and groaned as he came.

Trixie hadn't cum herself, and whimpered when Rick pulled out. "Wait!" she said, when Rick got up.

"You were gonna let me cum!!" Trixie protested.

"Sluts, like you don't get to cum unless their owners allow it. Your mistress has told us not to let you cum for at least a week." said Rick.

"Don't worry, Trixie," said Desmond. "You just need to learn to serve better and be more flexible. My cock is still hard by the way. Good sluts should always be attending to their owners needs." said Desmond.

Trixie stammered in horror. She had forgotten her responsibilities. "I'm so sorry. Let me make it up to you." She quickly licked Desmond's cock and took it in her mouth.

Desmond put one hand on the back of Trixie's head, keeping her in place, and started thrusting in and out, fucking Trixie's mouth.

Trixie relaxed, letting him, and focused on breathing through her nose. She was a whore after all. It was her purpose to let others fuck her. Her Mistress wanted her to learn to become a better slut. This was just training. It was for the best.

Desmond pulled his cock out of Trixie's mouth, and began jerking off furiously, grinning malevolently down at Trixie. "I'm too big for you slut. You can't deep throat me like I'd like you too. You'll need mods. So I'm just gonna cum all over your face," Desmond groaned, aiming his cock at Trixie's s face. Copious amounts of cum now coated her face.

"You like that, slut?" questioned Desmond.

"If it please you Sir" was all Trixie could manage to say.

"Fuck, you look so hot branned. . I wanna cum on your face too." said John.

"Me too." said Rick.

Trixie kneeled before the real men as they took turns branding her. She didn't know how long it went on. Finally, the men tired and let her sleep. That night she dreamed of women and her mistress. Trixie knew it was good to service everyone but she preferred women. She was a cuntlicker.

(More stories of the Human society are coming up. Leave a comment/question.)