Adventures at the Human Society Ch. 07

Story Info
Kendra meets the neighbors and makes friends.
1.6k words
3.33
5.9k
2

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike others members at the Human Society, Kendra hadn't come from wealth. She simply had taken a job out of high school and used her skills to her advantage. That didn't mean she wanted to be a minimum wage lackey for the rest of her life. She deserved more.

Kendra had used her...well donations from "willing friends" at the Human Society to buy a MacMansion in Quiet Acres. For Kendra, this 8 bedroom mansion was not enough. She deserved an estate and no one would stop her.

On Kendra's right lived a newlywed couple, the Smiths, they were both young attractive professionals. Try as she may Kendra could not convince them to sell her their house. After months of trying, Kendra decided it was time to take things up to the next level. So she brought some equipment home from the Human Society to help speed their decision along.

Thomas Smith liked to get up early and go running. He'd go for a run while his wife Alice was still sleeping and get home before she got up. Kendra caught him as he was leaving the house.

"I was wondering if you'd like to have a cup of coffee with me." she asked Thomas.

"Sure." said Thomas. The woman next door was hot and he had nothing against her.

"Here's your cup of coffee." said Kendra. She handed him a cup of coffee. It had been dowsed with Hu-Cow milk that would make him highly suggestible and obdenitant. Thomas drank it down. Kendra decided to take it slow with Thomas. Like all predators she liked to play with her prey.

"Look at me." Kendra ordered Thomas. Thomas turned and looked at her.

"Now take off your shirt." Kendra ordered. He took off his shirt revealing a muscular torso.

"Not bad...could be better." said Kendra, doing a quick assessment of her new slave. He would work for the sex she needed for now.

"Now I need my lawn mowed. I think you're the guy for that. Will you be a gentleman and mow my lawn?" questioned Kendra.

"Yes, of course Mam." said Thomas and with that he set out to mow the lawn.

Next door, Alice Smith rolled over in her bed. Looking at her cellphone she saw it was 6 am. Her husband Thomas was not there beside her. She heard a lawnmower and knew there'd be no getting back to bed. Who the hell mowed their lawn this early?

Outside the lawnmower started up again. Giving an exasperated sigh Rebecca put her coat and slippers on and went out to yell at whoever was mowing their lawn. This neighborhood had rules.

The Quiet Acres sub-division had always been what the name promised. Everything was quiet and nothing ever happened. It was perfect for Alice... who cared what her husband Thomas thought. This was her life.

There next door her husband Thomas was mowing their neighbor's lawn shirtless. "Thomas, Thomas what the hell are you doing?" Alice was exasperated that Thomas would help a neighbor when their own lawn needed mowing and the house needed cleaning. She couldn't do everything after all. Even though Alice kept on yelling at Thomas he didn't respond. "Typical male." she thought.

"He can't hear you darling. Why don't ya come up here and have a cup of coffee with me." said a woman from the porch.

"What do you mean he can't hear me? He's right there so he can sure as hell see me" Alice snarled back.

"I mean he can't hear or see you. I'm your new neighbor Kendra by the way and I needed my lawn mowed. Go away now and I'll send your hubby back to you no worse for the wear." said Kendra.

"You can't tell Thomas what to do. Only I can do that--he's going to come with me now whether you like it or not," said Alice. "But, the lawn mower woke me up early. I'll have that coffee." Alice snatched the coffee out of Kendra's hand and speedily drank it down.

Kendra just stood there and nodded . She was getting horny. She had intended to plow Thomas after he finished the lawn but this haughty uptight woman needed to be taught a lesson. Kendra knew she had to be the one to teach this woman manners. Her slaves always had the best manners.

"Why don't you just be home and be a good girl? Thomas will be home soon. All you're doing here is making a scene" Kendra told Alice.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Alice asked hitching her shirt above her head. The Hucow milk had made her extremely horny. This left her boobs exposed to the entire neighborhood. They quickly became erect due to the cold morning air.

"Nothing nothing, go ahead and pout for all I care," said Kendra while staring hungrily at Alice's tits. They were small but Kendra liked variety. .

Meanwhile, Alice continued undressing seemingly obvious to the fact that she was doing it. Soon she stood naked in Kendra's front yard.

"Look, lady. I don't know who you think you are but you just can't order my husband around like he's your slave" Alice said as she stroked her breasts.

"Yes, I can and I can boss you around too," said Kendra. Once these words had been spoken they settled over Alice. Alice continued playing with herself but turned it into more of a strip show.

"What's your name?" questioned Kendra.

"Alice Smith," said Alice

"I think that's too good of a name for a slut like you. I think we need something better and more appropriate for your situation....Lacy Lesbo." said Alice.

Alice's eyes glazed over. As her new bimbo identity took hold.

Kendra stroked Lacey's breast and spoke "You see Lacey, I intended to just use your husband to mow my lawn and then fuck him. But, you don't seem like half as good enough of a wife for him... I don't know per say what I'm going to do with you yet. But, I will be teaching you manners and how to be polite.."

Then Kendra began to rewrite Lacey' s memories. Lacey was no longer an accountant, in fact, she had never graduated from the 8th grade and was barely literate. Kendra re-programed Lacey, so she no longer saw Thomas as her husband. Thomas, oblivious to everything, continued mowing the lawn as Kendra had commanded him

"What am I doing out here?" the naked and horny Lacy questioned Kendra as Kendra continued fingering her

"You're my live-in slut servant. You came out here because you wanted to show me a scene. It looks like you did. But, I don't know why you dressed up like that. You know you're not allowed to wear clothes. You stupid slut. And it's what I am doing Mistress. Forget again and I'll have to punish you slut. For now, you go cook my breakfast and maybe after that I can give you something to eat."

"Yes, mistress," said Lacey bowing. The tiny part of Alice that remained tried to fight against the woman in front of her. But, Alice's grasp was just to tight.

"I'm horny. It's time for you to service me now Lacey." said Kendra.

"Yes, mistress." said Lacey and she entered her Mistress's house never to leave.

"Lacey, slut" Kendra said. "When we go into the living room, I'm going to dominate you. You want that don't you?" Kendra had slipped her fingers into Lacey's pussy and was massaging her. Lacey was moaning it just felt so good to be fingered by a woman.

Part of Alice remained and tried to fight. She was naked in a stranger's house. W... Why?" Something was wrong. Alice couldn't quite put her finger on it. This didn't feel normal. Being naked with Kendra, letting her touch her, dominate her, was that something she normally did? Kendra's fingers picked up speed and Alice was soaking. Her Mistress's fingers in her pussy did feel SO good. All was right...?

"Now, Lacey, dear, you must do what I tell you if you want to be my good slut." said Kendra

Oh! That term again. If she could only be Kendra's good slut . Please, oh please, yes, all she wanted in the whole world was to be beautiful, sexy Kendra's good slut.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm so sorry for asking, Mistress."

Kendra frowned at her. "You're standing in my presence and not servicing me." she said.

Lacey threw herself on the floor, kissing Kendra's feet and sobbing. "Please, forgive me, Mistress. Anything. I'll do anything you want."

"Lick me, Lacey." ordered Kendra. "You know you love to eat pussy."

The part of Lacey that was Alice, hesitated. She nervously stuck out her tongue and licked Kendra's pussy. It tasted wonderful. She needed some more. How could she have missed out on eating this wonderful thing her entire life?

"Faster!" ordered her Mistress. Lacey picked up her speed eager to serve her new mistress...she was so eager to bring this woman pleasure.

Kendra sighed. This slut would need alot of training and improvement. How fun it would be to train her and make her better.

"Deeper." ordered Kendra as she grabbed Lacey's hair and shoved it deeper into her pussy. Lacey worked her tongue deeper and faster eventually Kendra came. Kendra sprayed pussy juice all over Lacey's face.

For as bad of a pussy licker as Lacey was, Kendra decided to have her stay. The Huaman Society would find a use for her sooner or later. Kendra had Lacey, now a full blown lesbian, put on a collar and join her harem. Between her Mistress's legs, Lacey would learn manners.

(More stories from the Human Society are coming up. Leave a comment/question.)