Adventures at the Human Society Ch. 07.6

Story Info
Classes start at State University...
1.1k words
3.5
6.2k
1
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had gone by since Vera had taken over the Dean's position at State University. In that week she had used Human Society technology to transform the Dean, now Pussy Kat, into a beautiful woman.

She had been age regressed from a middle age woman to an 18 year old woman. She spouted pink hair that was always kept in pig tails, and D size tits. Both nipples were pierced. Pussy always wore revealing clothes to expose her tits. She didn't wear underwear anymore. They just got in the way.

The former's Dean's money and sale from her house had been given to her Mistress Vera. Pussy Kat obeyed her Mistress without question. After all Mistress knew best. Pussy was just a mindless bimbo. A vibration in Pussy Kat's ass caused her to rise and go into the next room where her Mistress awaited.

"Hello Mistress, what can I do for you?" questioned Pussy. Mistress had kindly installed a butt plug in her ass which she used to call Pussy Kat. Mistress couldn't be bothered to use her voice on a slut like Pussy.

"Have the invites been sent out to the new students?" questioned Vera.

"What?" questioned Pussy Kat.

Vera sighed. Maybe she had made Pussy Kat to stupid. She needed a secretary not a sex slave. She already had over a dozen of those and Pussy Kat was not the best.

"We're running a university here Pussy. I need you to do your job and send out the black invites to the people who are becoming Doms and the pink invites to the people who are becoming Subs." said Vera.

"Do you know the difference between black and pink?" questioned Vera impatiently. She wasn't sure of how much brain power she had taken away from Pussy Kat.

"Ye...Yes Mistress." said Pussy Kat. "It's just that I was confused. All the black invites are girl's names and all the pink invites are boys' names. Aren't the boys supposed to be black and the girls' pink?"

Vera smirked. She hadn't taken away too much brain power after all. She just needed to teach Pussy Kat better manners.

"Maybe in the old world, but not in the new. We're making a much better world and you're helping. You don't like cocks anymore do you? You like being a lesbian slut and obeying me. In the new world, women will train men. Women will rule the world and there won't be any more wars. Just fucking..." Vera smirked at the woman before her.

Vera knew that Pussy Kat wanted to please her Mistress. Despite Vera's hornyness, she wouldn't give Pussy Kat the statisfaction. Pussy Kat had to learn. Kindness was one of Vera's faults and she had been to kind to Pussy Kat.

"In the new world, there will be no more men. Just women, a few of them will have cocks. I'm thinking of getting one myself. Imagine me, your Mistress, thrusting myself into you over and over again. How would you like that Slut,?"

Pussy Kat quivered and pleasure and juice trailed down her snatch. "Very much, like when you ride me with a strap-on." stammered Pussy Kat.

"Like that Slut, but better because it will be huge, thick and throbbing. My clit will be below it for you to service. Also the world will be just women. Think how happy that will be?" said Vera.

Pussy was speechless. She couldn't say anything. She just pictured her Mistress dominating her. Pussy Kat was SO lucky that Mistress let Pussy serve her.

"Now Pussy, I know you're a new slut and forget rules sometime. Do you know what rule you broke when you entered the room?" Vera questioned.

"No Mistress." stammered Pussy.

"You forgot to curtsey and come over here and lick my pussy. It's SO wet and waiting for you. If you didn't have to do your job you could lick my pussy all day. But, you didn't do your job and you forgot. It's time for your punishment. I don't think you've been punished enough. Which one should I give you? Questioned Vera.

"You spanked me yesterday." said Pussy Kat.

"And you loved it slut." said Vera. Pussy Kat blushed and grew wetter. She loved it when Mistress talked demeaningly to her.

"Again, you break the rules. You forget to address me as Mistress." stated Vera. "That will just make your punishment go on longer...I think I'll know what I'll do" said Vera.

"Come over here. I have a new toy for you." said Vera.

Pussy Kat eagarly walked over to her Mistress. She loved toys. From her desk drawer, Vera took a quarter size object. "Spread" she ordered Pussy Kat.

Pussy Kat spread her vagina and smiled. Mistress was going to let her cum. Mistress was SO kind. Vera shoved the object up her slave's cunt. It started vibrating very hard.

"It's nice, isn't it?" questioned Vera.

The object was vibrating so hard it was all Pussy Kat could do from screaming out in pleasure. But, as soon as it started it stopped. Pussy Kat was left soaking and horny.

"This will drive you to the brink of orgasem and then stop. You won't be allowed to cum and just for my amusement I think I'll tie you up in my office and watch you...a week of this should be enough." said Vera.

The object had started up again and Pussy Kat pressing down on it trying to cum.

Vera laughed. "No matter how hard you try to make yourself cum. It won't let you. You have to learn to obey your Mistress, slut. "

Pussy Kat moaned. This was torture. How long had it been going on? 20 seconds and she had a week of this? She'd never be able to stand it. Why did she disobey?

"Well, aren't you going to thank me?" asked Vera.

Pussy Kat blanked. She couldn't think. "What should I thank you for?" she questioned.

"I only made it a week, I could make it two or more. There are some sluts who haven't cum for years. Would you like that?" questioned Vera.

"No...no. Thank you for being so kind, Mistress. Thank you for treating me like the slut I am." stammered Pussy Kat.

"Now why I have to go get another slut, to help and please me you stay there all tied up. You failed me, bad girl." said Vera. She left the helpless and horny Pussy Kat tied to her wall. The Human Society would let her have a spare slut for now. Soon State University would be full with willing and eager girls.

The last thing Vera heard was Pussy Kat moan as the object started up again. She was a tough Mistress but her slaves had to learn.

On her way out of the building, Vera put the invites in the mail box. Classes would be starting soon. State University had money to make.