Adventures at the Human Society Ch. 07.5

Story Info
Vera starts a school.
894 words
4.08
5.8k
2
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of late the Human Society hadn't been getting enough new clients. Sure, they had the old clientele but they needed fresh new exciting sluts. That's why they decided to expand to the local university. State University would soon become Dom University. Stronger students would enslave the weaker students and turn them into mindless sluts. Harmes would be formed and the Human Society would expand to the world.

They sent Vera in undercover as a student. Through monetary persuasion Vera was able to take the only class the Dean of the university taught. One afternoon, during office hours, Vera decided to spring her trap. The Human Society couldn't wait the entire year to start transforming students into sluts.

Vera knocked on the door.

"Hello, Dean." she said.

A middle aged woman turned around. "Can I help you?" she questioned.

"Yes, you can." said Vera. Before coming in Vera had doused herself with the Human Society's new perfume. It was full of hormones which confused people and turned them on. It also made them submissive and eager to please.

The Dean smelled the perfume and was under its influence. She smiled at Vera. Vera sighed. The Dean was old and unexceptable would have to be transformed. The Human Society would help make her into an obedient mindless bimbo.

"Well, how can I help you?" questioned the Dean.

Vera sat down close to the Dean. Her perfume penetrated the Dean's brain further. Making her weak.

"We need to make some changes here at State University. Instead of having regular classes, we need to turn these students into money making sluts. We need to further the message of Femdom and have everyone obey us." said Vera.

The Dean blinked.

"Uhmmm, I'm afraid I don't understand." she stammered. Vera's perfume was making her mind cloudy.

"Femdom, or women taking over the world. I'm sure you understand of course given how often you dominate your wife." said Vera.

The Dean stammered..."oh I'm married to a man." She said.

Vera smirked and took off her shirt exposing her E size tits. "You are married to a man but you really have wanted a woman to dominate you. You're a lesbian. A slave to pussy. It's really all you can think about. You silly little dyke bimbo.

The Dean's eyes rolled back in her head and she looked at Vera in a new light. She was so pretty. She deserved the Dean's respect. The Dean wondered if Vera was a lesbian or at least was willing to experiement.

"I know a slut like you has always wanted a strong woman like me to dominate you and help you be a slut. Look at how you're taking off your top and almost begging me to let you eat me out." said Vera.

"I...I don't know." said the Dean as she took her top off. She was confused. The woman in front of her was so beautiful. She had gorgeous tits. The Dean wanted them in her mouth. She deserved respect and her servitude didn't she?

"Why don't you come sit in my lap and we can talk things over my silly little bimbo?" said Vera.

"Ye...yes" said the Dean. She obeyed Vera.

She sat in Vera's lap and passionately sucked Vera's tits. "I...I don't know your name." said the Dean.

"That's okay, slut. From now on you can just call me Mistress. Also I don't think you should be Dean anymore. That's too hard for you. You should be Pussy Kat and let me make all the decisions in your life. You know how much I love to dominate you and how much you love to be dominated" said Vera as she played with the Dean's small tits. Vera would soon bring the supplies to change these. She needed a pretty bimbo servant not a middle age woman.

"Yes...Mistress" said the Dean. Vera flicked the Dean's nipples causing her to shudder.

"Now slut, why don't you get between my legs and prove your worth?" ordered Vera.

The Dean, now Pussy Kat, sunk between her Mistress's legs. She stuck her tongue in and worked it up and down fervently worshiping her Mistress's pussy. Vera clutched the back of her head to drive her face further in. New sluts were always SO bad at eating pussy. Pussy eating would have to be a class at the new State University. However Vera was horny and Pussy Kat was eager for cunt. Soon Vera let out a passionate moan and let out a torrent of cum. It coated her new slave's face. Pussy Kat hadn't been expecting it and was surprised. Her hair was drenched and cum was running down her face.

Breathlessly, Vera looked down at the submissive woman. "There..." She said, between pants. "Now, slut, have you reconsidered? You'll let me make changes here at State University. You'll let it become a university of doms and subs? Let your Mistress take charge. You know you're too much of a brainless bimbo to make decisions by yourself."

"Of course, Mistress," Pussy Kat replied, obediently, "I'd be glad to do what you say. I don't know anything." She spoke with a giggle, like a young woman would do. Vera smiled at her new slave as she ordered Pussy Kat to go down on her again.

Pussy Kat eagerly complied. She would do anything to please her Mistress.