Sorority Circle

Story Info
Lisa has deja vu during her first day at a sorority.
13.2k words
4.36
26.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to your first day at Beta Beta!" Amber said cheerfully.

She had long enjoyed showing the newest pledges around the sorority. As the sorority president, she tried to be a positive example to the younger girls. They were usually new to the university as well, so she wanted to be extra welcoming.

Today she was leading a first-year student through their modest sorority house. This was Lisa, who had been at the university for less than two weeks, but she had a strong academic record and Amber thought she showed leadership potential.

"Thanks Amber! I'm so excited to be your newest sister," Lisa replied, blushing. She was still growing accustomed to being away from home, and had been feeling on edge all day. It was intimidating to live with other girls her age for the first time. She just wanted to fit in and learn all she could from them.

"Right this way, Lisa! It's early, so let's see who's in the kitchen," Amber offered, pointing ahead.

They walked down a short hallway before emerging into the kitchen, where three girls were seated around a large circular dining table. Amber introduced them, pointing to each of them in turn.

"Heather, captain of the university's cheer squad and the sorority's social chair," she said, nodding at a girl with blonde pigtails.

Heather looked up from her breakfast and beamed at Lisa.

"Welcome! Who's this? Our newest pledge?" she asked.

"This is Lisa. It's her first day at Beta Beta!" Amber said warmly, then turned back towards Lisa.

"I'm sure you'll be seeing more of Heather at our social events, Lisa," she said, giving Lisa's shoulder a friendly pat.

"There's Jessie, business major and sorority vice president," she continued, indicating a girl with thick brown curls. Jessie was staring intently at the back of a cereal box and offered no response.

"Don't mind her," Amber whispered to Lisa. "She hasn't had her coffee yet."

"I heard that," Jessie mumbled around her spoon.

Amber chuckled, turning towards the third girl at the table.

"And that's Rachel, applied economics major and the sorority's Treasurer," she said proudly, pointing at a girl with a long brown ponytail. Rachel was staring at her phone and distractedly waved a hand without looking up.

"C'mon Lisa, I'll show you the lounge," Amber said, rolling her eyes. Her sisters weren't helping her make the best first impression. She'd have words with them... later.

Lisa gave a timid wave and followed Amber. They arrived at the lounge, which featured a large sectional sofa and a big-screen television. It was early yet, and no one was around.

"I guess everyone's still waking up," Amber said, sounding disappointed.

"Anyway, let's get you to your new room!"

Lisa followed Amber down another hallway, relieved that they hadn't encountered anyone else. She had pledged Beta Beta for the academic excellence and moral character of its sisters, and meeting so many of them in such a short time was awe-inspiring. She hoped she was making a good first impression.

They arrived outside a doorway in the residential wing.

"I'll let you get settled in," Amber said.

"Your roommate should be along shortly. See you this afternoon for our house meeting!"

She smiled, then turned and walked down the hallway, disappearing around a corner.

Lisa peered at the doorway. There was a small paper taped to the wall, on which Lisa & Ella was written in pink ink. The "I" in her name was dotted with a pink heart, dutifully filled in by its author's pen until it was solid pink. She stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her.

It was a small space, barely large enough for a bunk bed on the far wall and two desks on opposite walls. One of the desks was stacked high with books, and the lower bunk was so overcrowded with piles of clothing that she couldn't see the bedsheets.

Lisa was disappointed, having also preferred the bottom bunk. She hoped her new roommate wasn't as messy as the bed would suggest.

The other desk was almost bare. A lamp above it was turned on, illuminating a small pink envelope with her name written on the outside. She picked it up and walked towards the entrance, under an overhead light near the doorway. She opened it, unfolding a note to read:

Lisa,

Welcome to Beta Beta! May all your wishes come true.

A. Friend

She frowned. A friend sent this? She didn't feel like she had many friends right now.

There was a weight in the envelope. She turned it over above her cupped hand. A small purple crystal fell out, dropping towards her hand --

WHAM! The door swung wide open, slamming into her from behind. The impact sent her careening forwards until she fell, sprawling across the tile floor.

"Hey roomie!" called a feminine voice from behind the door.

Lisa was fortunately uninjured. She sat up on the floor, more surprised than smarting.

A girl about her age stepped into the room. She was tall and slender, with tan skin and long black hair. She wore a blue dress that fell to her ankles.

"Hi, I'm Ella!" she said cheerfully, to no one in particular. She tilted her head, peering around uncertainly before finding Lisa on the floor.

"Whatcha doin'? New fitness craze?"

Lisa crossed her arms over her legs as she sat on the floor. She sighed, starting to second-guess herself.

"Hi Ella. I'm Lisa," she said, forcing a smile.

"It's my first day here at Beta Beta, and everyone's been so kind, and I was just having a moment alone, so I was surprised to see you," she rambled, deciding not to mention being bowled over by the door.

"Don't worry, Lisa," said Ella, giving a reassuring smile. "I'm sure you'll fit right in!"

A glimmering reflection caught Ella's notice. She turned to her side, bending over her long legs to grasp a purple crystal from the floor. She straightened up, peering closely at it for a moment, and shrugged.

"Then again, the drama around here can be distracting, and sometimes I wish that we were all very close," she sighed, staring into space.

The crystal in her hand started glowing a soft purple light.

"Not that you'd need it," she continued, "But if I could, I'd wish that everyone at Beta Beta loved you!" she exclaimed, trying to be supportive.

The crystal glowed more brightly in her hand.

"Anyway, you'll figure it all out soon enough. Hey, you wanna get some ice cream? My treat!"

She opened her palm, but neither of them noticed the purple glow of the crystal in her hand. She tossed it upwards, intending to catch it again.

The instant it left her touch, a purple flash of light instantly filled the room, overwhelming Lisa's vision until she could see nothing else --

"Welcome to your first day at Beta Beta!" Amber said, fluttering her eyelashes.

She had always enjoyed showing the newest pledges around the sorority. As the sorority president, she wanted all the girls under her watch to feel welcome. But there was something about this newest sister, though, that really caught her eye.

She was leading the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen on a tour of their modest sorority house. This was Lisa, a stunning brunette who had been on campus for less than two weeks. Lisa had a sexy, slender body, and Amber couldn't help but admire her long brown hair.

Amber knew the moment they met that she was falling for Lisa. She was glad beyond measure that Lisa had agreed to join her sorority, for it gave her a better chance of getting to know Lisa before anyone else.

Lisa looked around and immediately knew something was wrong. The problem wasn't that every girl at Beta Beta had been fawning over her, though. That was fine, actually, and quite flattering as well. What's more, she couldn't believe her luck that all of her sisters seemed to like girls, just like she did.

No, what stood out in her mind was that she was again standing at the beginning of her tour of the sorority. Hadn't she just been in her room with Ella? There was some kind of purple flash, and now she's back at the entrance with Amber? She furrowed her brow, confused.

"Thanks Amber," she managed. "I'm so excited to be your newest sister."

As the words emerged from her mouth, she felt a growing sense of deja vu. She'd had this conversation before, and on this same tour, too. She was sure of it. Was Amber playing a prank on her?

She looked up to meet Amber's eyes. Just like every other sister she'd met at Beta Beta, Amber seemed positively obsessed with her. The sorority president was presently staring doe-eyed at her.

Then again, Lisa thought, it would be helpful to have a close relationship with the president. She shook her head, trying to focus through the fog in her mind.

Amber felt her knees quivering. That impossibly gorgeous first-year was doing the cutest thing with her eyebrows right now.

Amber knew she was becoming aroused, and tried to pull herself together to continue their tour.

"Right this way, Lisa! It's early, so let's see who's in the kitchen," she said, having trouble thinking straight with this astonishing beauty so close by. She hoped her admiration wasn't too obvious.

She stood to the side and gestured. As the first-year girl walked by, Amber couldn't help herself and leaned in to smell the younger girl's neck and hair. Lisa smelled divine. What a turn on! Amber hoped her surreptitious gesture wasn't noticed.

They walked down a short hallway before arriving in the kitchen, where three girls were sitting closely together at a large round table. They were leaning their heads in, embracing each other in an intense three-way kiss.

Lisa had visited Beta Beta several times before joining, so she wasn't surprised to see her sisters kissing each other. She and Amber both enjoyed a moment watching the multi-way embrace. Amber laughed heartily.

"Look at that, three of our sisters enjoying a traditional Beta Beta breakfast!" she said with a chuckle. She introduced them, pointing to each of them in turn.

"Heather, our social chair, and consistently voted best kisser by her sisters," Amber said with pride, indicating a pretty blonde with her hair in pigtails. Heather was sucking hard on another girl's tongue and gave only a quick wave in their direction.

"The curly brunette in the middle is Jessie, our vice president. She's got the sexiest long tongue, and you can see how much Heather loves sucking on it. Be sure to ask her for a personal demonstration sometime," Amber continued with a smile. She pointed towards the third girl at the table.

"And that cutie with the big chest is Rachel. All the sisters especially love her," Amber said, grinning. She hoped Lisa wasn't into girls with big breasts, or she'd be risking yet another of her sisters being seduced by Rachel and her melons.

It was only polite to introduce Lisa to all of her sisters, Amber thought, as long as they didn't go steady with Lisa before she could. Even if Lisa were dating one of the other sisters instead, Amber knew she would still spend every minute pursuing that impossible beauty. She had never felt this way about anyone before, but then again, she'd never met anyone like Lisa before either.

Heather, Jessie, and Rachel continued their three-way kiss, each girl immensely enjoying herself as she sucked and licked her sisters' tongues and lips. Licking and slurping sounds filled the air. They were lost in each other, completely ignoring the two new arrivals in the doorway.

Amber tried to control her arousal enough to carry on with their tour. It was hard enough to restrain herself while standing so close to Lisa, and her other three sisters were turning her on even more.

"C'mon Lisa, I'll show you the lounge," she said, hoping Lisa couldn't see her knees quivering. She turned and walked down a short hallway.

Lisa's foggy confusion was growing. She had pledged Beta Beta for the skilled tongues and generous touch of its sisters, so of course she loved watching them kissing at the kitchen table. After all, any of her sisters would have.

But she was certain that she'd seen those three girls making out before. This entire tour still felt oddly familiar. She frowned, pacing down the hallway after Amber.

They arrived together in the lounge, which featured a large sectional sofa and a big-screen television.

Two girls were sitting nearby, both wearing towels around their body and hair. Their skin was flushed red, as if they'd just emerged from the shower. One was sitting across the other's lap, and they were lost in a sloppy wet kiss, whimpering with delight as they slid their lips together.

"Don't mind them," Amber chuckled.

"They've probably just finished showering, and besides, isn't that everyone's favorite time for making out?" she asked. She emphasized her point by leaning over and giving Lisa a quick peck on her cheek.

"Anyway, let's get you to your new room!" Amber exclaimed.

Lisa knew it was commonplace for her sorority sisters to shower together, and she too enjoyed bathing with her sisters. But she was certain Amber had shown her this lounge before, and those same two girls had been making out then, too.

She shook her head, then followed Amber down the hallway. They arrived outside a doorway in the residential wing.

"I'll let you get settled in," Amber smiled, breathing heavily. As much as she wanted to, it probably wasn't the right moment to ask Lisa to come to her room for some private time. Besides, she could make sure to partner with that stunning beauty at their regular sorority kissing session that afternoon.

"Your roommate should be along shortly. I'll see you this afternoon for our house make-out... sorry, kissing practice!" she said, smiling.

She waved, then walked down the hallway and disappeared around a corner.

Lisa felt wobbly on her feet. That strange deja vu was now especially pronounced, and she just needed a moment to herself. She opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her.

It looked like one half of the room had been struck by a tornado. The bottom bunk was covered with some girl's extensive collection of makeup, lip gloss, and blush. One of the desks was piled high with years' worth of women's fashion and beauty magazines.

The other desk was nearly empty. Its lamp was illuminating a small pink envelope, on which her name was written. She grabbed it, then took several steps until she stood under an overhead light near the doorway. She opened it, pulling out a folded note to read:

Lisa,

We're so lucky to have a beautiful girl like you at Beta Beta! May all your wishes come true.

A. Friend

One of her sisters must have sent this, she thought. The sender's name seemed somehow familiar as well.

There was a weight in the envelope. She turned it upside-down above her hand and gave it a small shake. A small purple crystal fell out --

WHAM! The door swung wide open, slamming into her and sending her flying. She fell, sprawling across the tile floor.

"Hey roomie!" called a feminine voice from behind the door.

A girl with long slender legs, beautiful tan skin, and straight dark hair stepped into the room. She was wearing faded jeans with several large holes that showed her skin, and a sleeveless blue blouse.

"Hi, I'm Ella!" she exclaimed, to no one in particular. She looked around for a moment before finding Lisa on the floor.

"Whatcha... wow! Oh my, you're... beautiful," she said, staring openly at Lisa. She covered her mouth with one hand.

Lisa sat up, rubbing her shoulder, and saw a familiar look in this dark beauty's wide eyes. She knew her roommate was lusting for her, just like her other sisters.

"Hi Ella, I'm Lisa--" she started, but she was interrupted by the taller girl.

"You're Lisa?" Ella gasped.

"I can't believe I'm sharing a room with you! Can I... oh, what's this?"

Ella had spied a curious flash in the corner of her eye. She leaned over her long legs and picked up a small purple crystal. She straightened up and peered at it for a moment, then shrugged, wrapping her fingers around it.

She turned her attention back towards her beautiful roommate.

"So, Lisa," she started, her heart racing.

"Do you want to practice kissing before this afternoon's group session?" she asked. She hoped she'd get a chance to be a good Beta Beta sister and indulge herself at the same time.

Lisa smiled eagerly. It was only normal to kiss her sorority sisters for several hours each day, and perhaps some intimate attention was just what she needed to settle her mind. Maybe, she thought, she was imagining the whole deja vu thing after all.

Ella brightened, seeing her roommate's encouraging response.

"Yay! I'll show you some tongue tips that Jessie taught me earlier. She's so talented," she said dreamily.

Ella couldn't wait to make out with her beautiful roommate, but it was bothering her that the sorority's rules prevented them from being more intimate.

"You know, there are so many pretty girls around here," she said wistfully.

"But they never want to do anything more than kiss. Sometimes I just wish that we all had much lower inhibitions!"

The purple crystal in her hand started glowing, but she was too distracted by Lisa's smile to notice.

"It's those daily kissing practices. They're such a tease," she continued. She stared at Lisa, imagining holding her close and kissing her cheek.

"Not that I mind them, of course, but honestly I wish we could all just have sex anytime!"

The purple crystal glowed much more brightly in her hand.

"Anyway, let me show you what I can do with my tongue!" she said cheerfully. She placed the crystal on a small table near the door and stepped towards Lisa.

Just as it left her hand, a great purple flash filled the room, which quickly overwhelmed Lisa's vision until her world contained nothing else --

"Welcome to your first day at Beta Beta!" Amber said, smiling as she turned to show off her nearly-nude body.

Exhibiting her body for the newest pledges was part of the special delight she took in welcoming them. As the sorority president, it also allowed her to be the first to explain the sorority's clothing-optional policy. It was unusual, she knew, but the younger girls all seemed very enthusiastic about being nude with their sisters.

She put one hand on her hip, touching her pink miniskirt, which was fewer than three inches in length as dictated by sorority tradition. With that and her favorite pair of pink stilettos, she saw no need to wear anything else. She knew she was setting a positive example for her sisters by remaining at least topless, if not nude, within the sorority's walls.

She shimmied her shoulders, bouncing her bare breasts. She knew this gesture would come across as an obvious attempt to impress Lisa, the beautiful first-year student she was leading around. She had never met anyone more stunningly gorgeous, and hoped the younger girl felt similarly about her as well.

Lisa watched Amber's chest in motion. As much as she admired the older girl's big breasts, she was distracted by a most peculiar sensation. It wasn't the cool air she felt across her own nude body, though. Besides, she never wore clothing unless she absolutely had to.

No, it was instead a strange sense of deja vu. She was certain she'd been on this introductory tour before, completely nude with her sorority president, but what could she say? Amber would never believe her.

She tried to pull herself together, smiling and shaking her own bare breasts to return Amber's friendly gesture.

"Thanks, Amber," she said. She reached out to gently cup Amber's nude breast with her hand, in keeping with a traditional Beta Beta greeting. She thought it would be best to act normally for now until she could figure out her deja vu.