Adventures in April Ch. 04: The Salon

Story Info
Hot wife April has an encounter at a hair salon.
9.7k words
4
4.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note - this is the fourth in what is intended to be a series of short stories about April - a petite, attractive, mature, married, redhead. Each story will stand in isolation though the length and depth is likely to develop with each new story so it might be best to start at the first story and work your way though.

Today April has an encounter with a hairdresser.

All situations are imagined and any resemblance to real paces or people is purely coincidental.

Finally, these stories are for publication on the Literotica Site only and just because I have shared them on Literotica does not mean I have given permission for them to be reproduced anywhere else.

*****

Hair competition

April had finished washing her hair and was now getting dressed. She slipped on her red lace briefs, her matching bra. Over the top she pulled a jumper, also red, long sleeved, the thin material and tight fit emphasising the roundness of her breasts.

She pulled her jeans over her legs, fastening them around her thin waist, the denim fitting snugly around the pert cheeks of her ass. Looking in the mirror as she stepped into her pointed, three inch heel, red shoes, slipping a small black jacket over the top.

April felt good, looked good. And she was glad she did, she knew that most of the other people at the function would be much younger than her, good looking hair models, equally good looking hair dressers.

April was going with her daughter, Lucy, to a hairdressing competition, Lucy's boyfriend, Karl, being one of the leading models. She didn't really want to go, it was Sunday afternoon, she had lots of housework to do. Lucy really wanted her there though, she found these events boring and wanted the company. April's mind was finally made up when Lucy told her there would be free bubbly and canapés.

At around three o'clock, after making sure her straightners were turned off April went downstairs, into the sitting room kissed her other children goodbye, jumped into Lucy's car and off they went.

The event itself was a little disappointing. It was being held in a local nightclub, the whole place given over the models, hairdressers and their entourage. She didn't know anybody. The bubbly was simply cheap Cava, the canapés just cheese and biscuits.

The standard of hairdressing on display was also poor, the early hair designs being developed by trainees. It was nearly five o'clock, April had been unable to get a seat and as a result having to stand, her legs hurt, she was bored and was considering going home. As she was plucking up the courage to tell Lucy she was leaving April felt a tap on her shoulder, turned around and looked straight into the dark brown eyes of Grant, the owner of the salon where her son got his hair cut.

"Hi," he said "what are you doing here?"

April smiled and explained why she was there, pointing over to Lucy as she sat watching the hairdresser getting Karl ready. April went on to explain that she was bored stiff, that the bubbly and canapés were poor and she was about to go home.

Grant explained that he too was bored but he had a booth over in the corner, reserved for his guests who had now left, the Moet he bought and proper canapés unfinished. He asked if April would care to join him.

"Why not" was April's simple but swift reply, explaining that she ought to tell Lucy what was going on.

Grant said he would wait for her in the booth and after explaining the situation to Lucy April joined him.

The booth was in a quiet area of the club, slightly off to the side, the occupants able to see most of the models as they sat on the stage but the location and lighting meaning nobody could really see them. April slid onto the bench on the other side of the table to Grant, he handing to her one of the tall glasses of Moet, waving his hand at the delightful looking canapés as he invited her to help herself. April took a small salmon canapés and sipped at the Moet, clearly savouring the quality compared to what she had tasted earlier.

"Its nice to experience some real quality," she said as she took another sip from the elegant, stemmed glass.

"I suspect a lady such as yourself is used to quality," was Grant's simple response.

A little embarrassed April moved the conversation quickly to ask how his new salon was doing, apologising for missing the opening.

Grant explained he was doing very well, that he had been disappointed she hadn't attended the opening, but was pleased he found her here today. They continued to talk, taking little notice as the hair models as they changed, the judges comments over the sound system simply drifting above their heads.

As they talked the Moet flowed and April could feel it beginning to have an effect on her. The conversation had moved on now and was no longer about salons and work but about their background, how he had moved from America when he was in his teens and settled in the town, working hard to get where he was.

April had explained she had always lived in the town, though often wishing she had the guts to move away.

As the competition heated up around them they became more aware of the noises emanating from the sound system, the increasing volume drowning their conversation. Realising they were struggling to hear each other Grant moved out of the booth, around the table and sat next to April.

They talked further, the warmth in his personality showing through, the kindness in his dark brown eyes clearly visible.

April was really warming to him, the effect of the Moet loosening any reservations she may have had about talking alone with him. Perhaps as a result of the warmth she was now feeling for him or the number of glasses of Moet she had drunk, April didn't stop Grant as he slid further over on the bench seat, his legs now touching hers, resting a hand on her knee, she simply placed her own hand on top of his.

With their hands resting there they continued to talk, about their childhood, their dreams and successes, their failures. They talked about their young adult years, about the loves experienced and lost, about the good relationships and the bad ones, the fun times and the hurt.

As they talked each time April recalled a failed courtship, a broken heart, Grant commented how foolish they must've been, how he would've never let someone as perfect as she slip from his clutches if he had ever had the chance to be with her.

The competition was now in full swing and the noise level had increased the pumping dance music accompanying the futuristic hair styles making conversation very difficult. Realising the difficulty they were having Grant leant forward and spoke in April's ear,

"I can hardly hear a thing. I have some more Moet in the fridge in my salon, you know it's only over the road, we could go there and chat further if you like."

April looked at him, unsure what to say, she wanted to talk further but wasn't sure.

Grant sensed her hesitancy and spoke again,

hey, no need to be worried April, we will only continue what we have started here."

April could feel herself attracted to him as he spoke, she could feel the chemistry developing, could feel his hand as it slid over the denim of jeans a little higher up her thigh, feel his breath on her cheek as he leaned into her, she turned so she was facing more to him, both now looking into the other eyes, she perhaps questioning what was developing. As they looked at each other April sensed her gaze move, slipping down to his lips, resting there for a few moments before moving back, the instant their eyes met Grant leant forward, bringing his lips onto hers, kissing her tenderly. April was a little shocked but received his kiss, closing her eyes for a second.

Grant pulled away and stood up out of the booth, as he left saying,

"I will see you in my salon in five, if you don't make it I understand," before turning to leave.

April waited a few moments, gathering her thoughts before she too stood up, finished her Moet and stepped out of the booth. She walked over to Lucy and explained she was going home, had seen enough, asked if she would be OK and when Lucy replied,

"yeah I'll be fine."

April turned and left the club.

As she stepped out April wrapped her black jacket around her, protecting herself from the cold of the November night. It was only six o'clock but it was already dark. As she stood there, waiting for a taxi to arrive at the rank in front of the club to take her home she looked across the road, across to Grant's salon. It was in darkness, the blinds drawn. She wondered if he was still there, maybe he had waited for her but after a little while deciding she wasn't coming, going home disappointed.

April wondered if maybe she should go over now, just to check, but she didn't, deciding to wait for a taxi.

As April stood there, watching the window of the salon, bracing herself against the cold night air there was still not a single taxi in sight. After a good five minutes and now very cold April thought she saw the blinds on the salon window move slightly, gazing at them for a few moments April saw them move again.

Perhaps because she was cold having waited for the taxi, perhaps because she was curious, April didn't know why but she felt herself walking across the road, walking until she was standing at the salon door, placing her hand on the handle, turning it, pushing the door open slowly, looking into the small lobby area, looking at the second door, the door that led directly into the salon.

April could hear low music coming from inside, from behind the second door but there were no lights on. She stepped forward, turning the handle on this door, as she opened it the music becoming a little louder, but still low, though the song clearly recognisable, Bon Jovi, Bed of Roses. She pushed the door open a little further, now able to see the flames of tea light candles as their flicker reflected in the salon mirrors. April stepped forward, through the door, into the salon, the fire closer on both doors making them shut automatically behind her.

April looked around the salon, there was no-one there, just low tea light candles spread across the jet black marble work surfaces, the flickering of there many flames reflected in the salon mirrors. April also recognised the fragrance in the air, moving her head to its source, spotting instantly the Joe Malone candles in the corner.

As she stepped further in April felt her feet rustling over something and looking down saw the salon floor was scattered all over with red and pink rose petals, there colour matching the flames of the candles, but equally contrasting against the harsh wood of the floor, but matching the theme of the song playing in the background.

As she looked up again she noticed full stem roses laying all over the work surfaces, her eyes missing these the first time as she tried to accustom herself to the low flickering light. As she looked around the salon April saw the door at the back of the room open, saw Grant standing in the opening, looking at her, smiling warmly, a single red rose in his hand.

Grant stepped forward and crossed the room, handing April the rose. As she took it from him April, a little puzzled, enquired.

"How can you have done all this in the ten minutes since you left the club?"

Grant explained that their meeting in the club wasn't really a coincidence, Oliver had been for his hair cut yesterday and during the conversation had let slip the she would be at the competition, looking forward to the bubbly and canapés.

Grant had always planned to attend but not to stay so late, intending to leave early in the afternoon, only staying on because he knew she would be there at some point. He also explained to April that he had always found her attractive, ever since she first brought Oliver for his hair cut. Over the years, as their conversations had developed, Grant felt he sensed April was attracted to him also. He had prepared his salon earlier in the day in the hope that they may meet, that they would get some time to talk and that things may develop further and if they did he wanted the atmosphere to be right, to be perfect, just as she was perfect.

As they stood for a moment, looking at each other, Grant wondering what April's reaction might be, she not sure what to do next.

Grant sensed April's uncertainty and moved forward, gently placing an arm around April's waist, pulling her towards him and kissed her tenderly on the lips. For a few seconds April did nothing, simply stood, her mind racing as she recalled how she had thought about Grant on many occasions when she took Josh for his hair cut, had admired his dress style, his pointed shoes, had enjoyed the conversations they held as she waited.

She considered him good looking, not archetypal model looks but certainly handsome. She had found herself occasionally looking at his jeans as they fitted over his ass, watched him as his slim, athletic physique stretched over the salon chair, his loose fitting shirt sometimes exposing the dark hairs on his chest, her thoughts occasionally drifting further as they chatted.

As her mind raced Grant was still kissing her and as his lips continuing to caress hers she couldn't help but respond, the result of the Moet, the enjoyment of his company throughout the afternoon and also the fact that she had crossed the road, entered the salon, deep down clearly understanding what she was going there for.

April dropped the rose to the floor, it resting easily with the petals scattered there, and placed her hands around Grant's neck, kissing him more passionately, removing any doubt he may have had as to why she was there.

They continued to kiss, their lips, their tongues exploring each other, their hands running up and down each others clothes. Their kisses rapidly developed further, both of them now clear about the others intentions, their desires and as April ran her hands up Grant's back she gripped the material of his loose fitting shirt and pulled it up out of his trousers, pushing her hands underneath it, dragging her long, red nails across the skin of his back.

Grant released April for a moment, took hold of the now loose shirt hem and, without pausing to undo any of the buttons, pulled it up over his head and off, letting it simply fall to the floor, April immediately running her fingers through the dark hairs in his chest. Then, looking her straight in the eye, Grant brought his hands to the front of April's jacket, undid the buttons, pulling it down over her arms and off before throwing it onto one of the salon's leather sofas. He didn't stop there, moving his hands swiftly and taking hold of the bottom of April's jumper, lifting it off over her head, throwing it on top of her jacket.

They were now stood, both facing each other, Grant naked from the waist up, just April's red bra holding her ample breasts. Grant took April's head in his hands, pulled her to him and kissed her once more, this time not lingering on her lips but moving across her cheek, down to her neck, onto her shoulders and over the straps of her bra. As he kissed her April moved her body to his, pressing her bra against his hairy chest, running her hands down his naked back, pushing them down the back of his trousers.

As April's fingers slipped under the waistband of Grant's trousers and down his ass April couldn't feel anything other than his bare cheeks and as she paused momentarily, realising he wasn't wearing any underwear Grant whispered in her ear.

"I don't wear them, I find them too restrictive, preferring instead to hang loose, letting the air flow around it."

At this April drew her hands out of the back of Grant's trousers, slid them round to the front and pushed them inside again, sliding her fingers down his skin until she felt the tip of his cock as it stood erect. April pulled her hands out and whispered back,

"let's give it some more air then,"

as she moved her fingers to undo his belt, his button, his zipper, his trousers falling loose down to his ankles as the zipper came down, April immediately wrapping her fingers around his now totally exposed cock, squeezing him.

Grant's reaction was swift, also undoing April's belt, starting to undo the fastener on her jeans.

At this point April let go of him, pushed him back slightly, moving back herself, stopping when her ass came to rest on the back of a salon chair. Then, as she looked straight into Grant's eyes April undid her jeans, undid the zipper and slowly drew them down over her hips, exposing her red lace panties, watching his reaction as she slipped them down to her ankles, and one at a time stepped out of her shoes, lifting her foot out of her jeans, before slipping it back in her shoe.

Once she had finished April stood up straight in front of Grant, dressed in only her red lace bra, matching panties and red heeled shoes. She watched his face as his eyes explored her, hearing him gently speak,

"my god you're every bit as gorgeous underneath as I thought you would be."

She smiled at him as he moved to take off his shoes and socks before taking his trousers from his ankles, kicking them all across the salon floor before standing, now totally naked in front of her.

April ran her eyes over him as he stood there.

Grant had a nice body, not overtly muscular, more athletic, slim, muscles clearly visible through his taught skin but not body builder style. Reasonably broad shoulders sat above his chest, it nicely covered with dark curly hair, the line of the hair tapering thinly as it progressed over his stomach. His waist was thin, making his torso into a nice triangle, the point of which led to below his waist.

His legs were slim, thigh and calf muscles well defined, sufficient short dark hair to be masculine but not so much as to be gorilla like.

And finally his cock, exposed, naked, fully erect in front of him, pointing to the ceiling. He was circumcised, larger than the average six inch, April guessed about seven, maybe seven and a half, very straight, stiff, and quite thick. Nice she couldn't help thinking to herself.

As she gazed on him, on it, she saw Grant move forward, closer to her, bringing himself within reach. Once close enough April wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her nails into his back. Grant putting his arms around hers, pulling her close to him, squashing her bra, her breasts against his naked chest, his cock against her panties. He kissed her, this time even more passionately than before, his fingers stroking up her back, naked but for the strap of her bra, until he reached her neck, tracing a hand underneath her hair, pulling her head to him as they kissed.

They kissed for a few minutes, each exploring each other, their lips moving off lips, onto shoulders, to necks, to the tops of arms, nipping, stroking against their naked flesh, the increasing rate of their breathing clearly evident to each other.

After a few moments April pushed Grant away slightly, releasing herself from his hold and turned so she was facing the large salon chair, Grant behind her, his heavy breathing in her ear.

April put her hands out, pressing them on the top of the chair to support herself as he moved instinctively, his lips now caressing and kissing the back of her neck, moving to her shoulders, his teeth gripping the strap of her bra before moving off it and back to her neck, her ears. Grant's hand was now running up and down April's naked thighs, over the waistband of her lace panties, then across her front, over her navel, slipping down to the V between the top of her thighs touching the edge of her panties before moving away, tracing back over her naked skin.

Grant moved an arm around April's waist, his arm long enough to enable his hand to cup her breast, squeeze her through the red lace of her bra, slip his fingers under the edge of the material, touching lightly on her nipple. The hand that was caressing her thigh now slid over, moving up the inside of her leg, passed her inner thigh, resting for a moment, touching the bare flesh below her panties, almost touching her lips.