Adventures in April Ch. 04: The Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding the base of his cock in her hands April dropped her ass down and slowly slipped her now engorged pussy lips over him, pausing briefly as his helmet passed her lips, before sliding herself down his entire length, feeling his thickness as he slid further inside her, gripping every inch of him as he entered her, letting go only when she could feel her lips touch her own fingers, this being confirmation that she now had him fully inside her, She heard Grant sigh deeply with pleasure as she totally enveloped him.

April placed both her hands back on the end of the sofa and looked in the salon mirrors. She could see herself, resting on her knees, leaning forward, holding the arm of the sofa. Her ass was at Grant's waist, still facing him, her back still to him, her legs either side of his as he lay underneath her, his eyes totally transfixed on her naked back, on the cheeks of her ass, on her lips as they totally enveloped him, on his cock now inside her.

April looked away as she began to move her lower body, moved her ass so she slid over the entire length of Grant's cock, knowing exactly the view he would have from his position behind her. A view of her lips sliding up him, his thick cock glistening in the candle light from the juice she left on him, seeing her lips as they drew to the top of him. April could feel the warmth of her lips around his helmet as they rested there, feel his stiffness, his thickness, feel him twitch against her, before she slid back down him again, feeling him push up against her insides.

With each stroke Grant's hands gripped the cheeks of April's ass tighter, pulling her flesh apart a little to get a better view, a better view of him, of her, of them both totally in each other, he almost breathlessly saying out loud,

"God you are so gorgeous, so hot, so good, oh God, fantastic."

April continued her movements, sliding herself up and down him, knowing Grant was clearly enjoying it, also knowing that this position didn't really do it for her - she was doing it for him. She also knew that the way his cock was bent over would restrict the blood flowing to it, making it lose some of its stiffness, never going totally limp, but unable to stay fully erect.

She also knew she wanted to feel him totally hard, to feel his full, rigid length deep inside her, to feel his pulsing thickness against her insides, nicely stretching her, her lips gripping him. She wanted to feel him in her arms, her legs around him, his body pressing against hers, kissing her, their tongues exploring each other. Above all she wanted hold him, to feel him properly as he reached his own climax, something she knew would happen soon. So as she drew her lips over him for one last time she continued until he slipped totally out, his cock immediately springing back against his body, slapping on the flesh below his navel, once more pointing towards his upper body, resting there as April lifted her leg over him and climbed off the sofa.

As she got off the sofa April took Grant's legs and swung them around so they hung over the edge of the cushion. Grant instinctively sat up, bending his knees so his feet were on the floor. April gazed for a moment at his large cock as it once again stood proud and stiff between his legs before stepping forward onto the sofa, placing her knees on the soft leather either side of his legs, kneeling there, facing him, his legs between her knees, his cock standing proud just below her, her naked breasts almost touching his chest.

Grant placed his hands on the cheeks of April's ass, at the top of her thighs, cradling her flesh as she held her ass in the air, his fingers reaching over until they touched her lips. April stretched her hand underneath her legs and again took hold of Grant's cock, looking straight into his dark brown eyes as she did so, holding his gaze.

This time April didn't wait, no need for the tease, both of them completely ready for each other, she simply guided him to her, he gently pulling her lips apart as she neared him, his fingers holding them as April lowered herself on to him, each staring straight into each others eyes, watching each other, enjoying the others reaction, reading perfectly each little flick of the others eyes, each gasp for breath, as April finally released his cock from her hand and slid herself down completely over him.

The feeling as Grant entered her this time was immense, he was so thick, so hard but she so totally ready for him, her lips aching, her insides so warm, so wet. April could feel him pulsing against her as she slid over him, feel him twitch as she clenched her muscles, gripping her walls around him, feeling his grip on her ass tighten, see the pleasure on his face as she looked at him, he obviously seeing the pleasure on hers. When she felt the tip of Grant's cock touch deep inside her, felt the curly hairs at its base touch her lips April gasped out loud, collapsing forward onto him, squashing her naked breasts against his chest, her head nestling in his shoulders, breathing heavily in his ear.

For a few moments they were both perfectly still, soaking up the feelings running through them, savouring themselves totally immersed in each other, until eventually Grant took his hands off April's ass and took hold of her head, lifting it off his shoulders, turning her to face him and then kissing her, on the cheeks, on the eyes, on the forehead, on the chin until finally the lips, she reacting until they were kissing each other passionately, their tongues exploring.

As they kissed April began to move her lower body and using her knees for support, helped by her arms on Grant's shoulders, her hands around his neck, she lifted her lips slowly up his entire length before dropping down again, sliding over him, until his curly hairs again touched her. A rhythm soon developed, up, down, up down, he sliding in, out, in, out, both of them savouring every stroke April made, their mouths now together, teeth biting on lips, tongues licking on teeth, panting, gasping at each stroke. They were now totally immersed, soon to bring each other their own pleasure, pleasure that would be shared, mutual, totally joined.

April knew she could take Grant there now, knew she could bring that feeling from deep within him, the ultimate acknowledgement of her success being his warm juices releasing inside her. She also knew that she needed a little more pressure on her clit, more than her current kneeling position would give so, without breaking her rhythm as she slid up and down Grant's cock April leant to the side and lifted her knee off the leather of the sofa, then pulled her foot around so her leg was outstretched in front of her, her foot nearly around Grant's back. April then did the same with the other leg so she was now sat on Grant's knee, the underneath of her thighs resting on his, her legs stretched forward either side of his naked body, his large thick cock pulsating deep, very deep inside her.

Grant immediately moved himself, instinctively understanding April's needs, appreciating clearly what she wanted. He lifted his back of the backrest of the sofa, releasing his hold on April's head, moving one hand to grip the cheek of her naked ass, wrapping the other around her waist, as he slid his body forward until his feet were flat on the floor, his knees bent over the edge of the soft cushions, until he was sat upright, his back straight as he held April in his arms.

April immediately wrapped her legs around him, feeling her feet meet behind his back, pulling herself closer to him, pulling him deeper inside her. Now he was sat upright, April on his knee, his cock still inside her, Grant was able to use his legs to match April's rhythm, to push up to her as she dropped down to him, forcing himself deep inside her, their new position allowing April to press her clit onto the ridge underneath his curly hair each time she pressed down on him. April's rhythm now become more frantic, her passion so much greater, bouncing up and down on Grant, he matching her pace, thrusting his legs to meet her. April was now panting in his ear to match their rhythm, gasping at each thrust,

"ah, ah, yes, yes, god Grant, yes, yes, ah, ah."

Grant was very vocal himself ,

"ah April, go on, yes, yes, oh god that's it, don't stop, go on, on, ah ah."

The electricity in their passion was clearly about to ignite their mutual explosions, each drawing on the intensity of the other, realising soon they would both reach complete fulfilment. April perhaps sensed this more than Grant, she could tell by the franticness of his thrusts, understood from the tightness of his grip on her that he would soon reach his climax, yet she needed just a little more from him, just that extra pressure on her clit so when she slid down him again she stayed down, grabbed his hand from her ass, brought it to her front and pushed it down between them, his hand up turned so she rested on his palm, guiding him until his finger was at her clit.

With his other arm still around April's waist pulling her tight to him, squashing their hot naked bodies together, Grant knew what to do with the hand now underneath her and pressed hard on April's clit as she gyrated round and round on him, squashing her insides down on his helmet as it pressed deep inside her, gripping every inch of him with her muscles.

April could feel Grant was about to climax, could feel him pulse more firmly inside her, feel him try to raise his ass up to her as she pressed down on him, hear him gasping in her ear, so in one final action, April leant forward and placed her mouth over his, the feeling built within her making her open it wide, enveloping Grants mouth, her tongue stretching deep inside him, her lips biting firmly on his, each gasp of her breathing now exhaling into him. Grant couldn't take any more and cried out loud.

"Oh Jesus, oh god, yes, yes," as he exploded that warm jet of his juices inside her, his body going into spasms that made his cock pulse against April's walls as he erupted, increasing her sensation, still at the same time managing to press on April's clit, pulling her entire body tightly against his, forcing April to release her mouth from his, gasping.

"Ah, ah, ah oh god, oh, oh, yes, yes,"

as her own climax shattered through her, both their bodies now twitching, shaking, against each other, savouring each others pleasure, the involuntary movements only serving to heighten the sensations they were both feeling, the total ecstasy they had created, until finally April collapsed forward onto him, her head dropping limply onto his shoulders, feeling his legs go limp underneath her as she did so his body falling back onto the soft leather, she on top of him, his arms still wrapped around her, cradling her to him, his finger still squashed underneath her, still on her clit.

Grant let April stay there, holding her, letting them both savour the sensation, waiting until she was ready to move.

April could feel Grant going limp inside her, feel him wane as a result of the energy she had drained from him, the pleasure she had given him, the pleasure he had given her. After what seemed like eternity but must've only been a few moments April lifted her head, Grant moving to kiss her cheek as she did so, whispering in her ear,

"please April let's stay like this forever, me in you, you on me. What better place on earth could there be. You are such a special lady."

April simply kissed him, pulled his hands away and replied.

"Thank you with all my heart, thank you for what you have given me but you know that's not possible,"

as she stood up, his limp cock flopping down onto his naked thigh as she did so, their joined juices dripping off the end. April then collected her scattered clothes from the salon floor and slipped into the back room, freshened herself up and dressed before re-entering.

Grant was still naked on the sofa, now in his hands a bunch of roses he had gathered from those that lay around the salon, offering them to April, pleading.

"April, please, please, you are so special, how could I ever experience again what I have found in you? Please stay. You with me, me with you."

April simply lent forward, kissing him on the cheek, but leaving the roses in his hand and whispered,

"you know that can never be but isn't it better to have lived the dream just for a few precious moments than never to have lived it all?"

Gently stroking his cheek, she pulled away, blew him kiss, opened the door and stepped into the cool night air, wrapping her coat around her against the chill as she crossed the road back towards the club. April glanced back to see Grant stood at the salon window, his torso now covered by his shirt, roses still in his hands, a sadness in his deep brown eyes. April turned away.

April was awoken by the sound of Christian's voice.

"Here's a cup of tea honey, and some tablets, I suspect you will need them. You were a little worse for wear when Lucy brought you home at about seven o'clock last night. She had to ring me to help you out of the taxi before she went back to the competition, too much free bubbly I guess."

April said nothing as Christian continued,

"Luckily she didn't miss Karl win. Anyway, you insisted on taking yourself to bed so I spent the rest of the night on my own, once the kids were in bed. It's a good job it's a bank holiday today because you would never have made work!"

April smiled at him but she was confused. Did the salon really happen or not, was it a dream? She couldn't remember much, but what she thought were the illusions of a dream seemed to her very clear, vivid, but then again dreams often seem very real. April got out of bed to go to the bathroom a few rose petals fall out onto the floor as she did so.