Adventures in April Ch. 04: The Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April gasped as she drew a sharp breath, pushing her ass back towards him, pressing against his naked body, feeling his large stiff cock pressing against her, squashing against the thin piece of her panties that slid down between the pert cheeks of her ass, feeling it twitch as she pushed onto him.

Grant was still leaning over her, kissing her neck, her shoulders, breathing in her ear. April took a hand off the chair, brought it down in front of her to the top of her thighs, she parted her legs slightly as she pushed her hand between them, stretching back until she could feel the base Grant's cock as it squashed against her ass.

She took hold of it, at the same time pulling her ass away slightly, freeing it from the pressure, allowing her to pull it down, out from between the cheeks of her ass until it was pointing straight forward, underneath her, between her thighs, guiding it between her legs. Once she had his cock between her legs April released her hand and closed her legs tightly around it, squeezing the bare flesh with her thighs, feeling its stiffness, feeling each twitch it made.

God he felt good.

At April's movement Grant moved his hands across her front, coming to rest fully on her panties, pressing onto her, she instinctively moving her pelvis backward, pressing onto him once more, his large cock now trapped between her thighs, twitching and pulsing, nudging her, pressing against her, wanting to be let in.

Once again April recalled her previous thoughts about him as Grant pressed against her, this only serving to heighten her desire as she could feel the warmth, the wetness building inside her, the feeling of his erection now between her legs simply adding to it.

With his finger Grant began expertly to rub April's clit through the material of her silk and lace panties, pressing on it, teasing her. Now breathing heavily April leant her body forward over the chair pushing her lower body further back against him, making her ass press onto the top of Grant's naked thighs, gripping her thighs around him as he stretched between her legs.

Grant, sensing April's desire, her need, slipped the fingers of his one hand under the lace of her panties, pushing his own cock aside slightly in order to gain access, still keeping one finger rubbing gently on her clit as he ran the others over her moist, throbbing lips, stroking them. He then slipped the finger that was pressing on her clit also underneath her panties, touching the bare flesh of her lips, at the V where they covered her clit, parting the little hood so he could get better access, pressing his finger on her now exposed clit, just the right pressure, moving in small circles, round, round, rubbing gently.

The sensation building in April made her push her ass further backwards, her body moving lower down, nearly bending in half as she leant over the back of the salon chair. As Grant continued to stroke her lips, to rub her clit April wanted his cock. She wanted it inside her, to wrap herself around every inch of him, but she also knew it once inside it would soon be over. April wanted it to last forever, to live the experience, to savour every second so she knew it was best to wait.

But still she wanted to feel him so taking one hand she stretched back, under her legs, brushing against Grant's hand as he stroked and pressed on her with those small circular movements, finally able to grab hold of him, able to wrap her fingers around him, to feel him, to squeeze him.

God he felt good thick, firm, and long, amply filling her grasp. The moment April took him in her hand Grant himself drew breath, a very deep breath, resonating in her ear at the same time pushing his fingers slightly inside her, feeling clearly for himself her wetness, her readiness, still one finger working her clit.

The joint sensation of Grant's cock in her hand, his breathlessness in her ear and his fingers inside her took April another step nearer to her release, her senses nearing the edge. As Grant continued to rub her clit, he pushed his fingers further into her, wrapping them together, make them feel like one, then starting to move them in and out of her as his other hand worked expertly on her clit. April pushed herself further onto him, receiving the pleasure he was giving, squeezing and releasing his cock in her hand as it still stretched between her legs. Grant pulsed and throbbed in her grip as she pushed onto him, he still kissing her neck, occasionally nipping her flesh between his teeth.

Grant's fingers had now worked their magic and April could feel her climax about to burst out and gripping him in her hands she pushed her pelvis down, pressing her clit onto his finger, the hand that was holding his cock, pushing upwards to increase the pressure, her orgasm hitting her like a tidal wave, washing over her entire body, making it tingle with pleasure, making her let out a low moan,

"oh god," as she was swept away in her ecstasy, gripping furiously on his cock, still between her legs.

Grant held April for a few moments as he let the wave of feeling disperse through her body, withdrawing his fingers from inside her but leaving one finger pressing on her clit to ensure the intensity of the feeling didn't suddenly fade, but disappeared gradually.

April flopped forward over the back of the salon chair, totally gone, her body limp, her hair cascading over her head as it hung down. After a few moments April stood up. Grant was still holding her, his arms around her waist as she turned to face him, wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear,

"Thank you."

Grant tenderly pulled her head back, held her face in his hands and looking straight into her eyes replied.

"There's no need to thank me, I've wanted to do this for a long time, it's me that should be thanking you, and besides we're only just beginning, you have much more pleasure to enjoy yet."

Grant then stood and pulled her close, April's bra touching his naked chest, his arms around her waist, his cock still erect, stood between their bodies, pressing on the front of April's panties. They began to dance slowly to the music still playing in the background, though now a different song, still Bon Jovi but now Always, the candles still flickering, the movements of their feet dragging the rose petals around the wooden floor of the salon.

April was grateful for his touch, for the pleasure he had just given to her, but she wanted this to be mutual experience, not Grant just pleasing her, but both of them pleasing each other so as they slowly danced around the floor April guided them towards one of the salon's large leather sofas and once near it she took her arms off him, released his from her and then, taking his hands in hers, guided him to sit down, she still stood on front of him, displaying her lingerie and her body to him.

Once sat on the sofa Grant immediately put his arms around April, his hands on her ass, touching the edge of her panties, gently squeezing her cheeks, his head straight in front of April's waist as he inched forward slightly, nuzzling his nose just below her navel, pressing on to her with his tongue.

April knew that she could easily go again, could stand there and take his touch but she didn't want that just yet, she wanted to give Grant something back first so she took his hands off her ass, eased his head back from her, grabbed a cushion off the sofa, placed it on the floor in front of her and knelt down on it in front of him.

Her head now at the same height as his cock she took hold of it in her hand, stroking him, running her fingers up and down his length, squeezing him. At her touch Grant took hold of her head, gently cradling it in his hands, his fingers running through her hair.

After a few moments April lent forward and brought her head down until her lips touched him, bringing her tongue out at the same time, flicking him, feeling Grant's grip on her hair tighten, feeling him push his ass up to meet her as she placed a hand underneath his sack to cradle him, opened her mouth and slipped her lips around him, slowly sliding down his entire length, pressing her tongue onto him as she did so.

April then began to work Grant's cock with her tongue, her lips, her teeth, pressing around his length, she could see Grant lay further into the sofa, his head now resting on the back cushion, could hear his sighs as she slid her mouth around him, she knelt on the floor, her ass pushed out behind her, his eyes gazing over her back, to her waist, round the curve of her pert ass, tracing the line of her panties as it tantalisingly slid between her cheeks.

April knew that Grant was enjoying her touch, enjoying his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, but she also knew that this position was not one of the easiest for her. Grant's cock stood upright, pointing up from his curly hair, touching the roof of her mouth while she held him.

April had found that it was easier and better to have a man's piece touch her tongue, pointing downwards. This way should could take it deeper, slide her tongue and teeth over more of his length without gagging, she knew how to achieve this so she drew her tongue over Grant's cock, slid him out and pulled her head back. As she looked up at him she could see disappointed look on his face so she said,

"don't worry I haven't finished yet."

As she stood up off the cushion April took hold of Grant's ankles and lifted them off the floor. Once stood fully she dragged his feet up and moved them over until they rested on the sofa, his legs outstretched, his large cock standing proud between his legs.

April was looking at him as he caught her eye, she saw the warm smile develop across his lips, she smiling back. As she gazed on his naked body, his hairy chest, his flat stomach, his cock almost touching his navel, his outstretched legs, April decided it was time she was naked too, she wanted every inch of her body to feel his flesh when they were holding each other, not even her bra and panties coming between them.

Standing in her heels in front of him April moved her hand to the back of her bra. She could see Grant looking at her, watching her, never moving his gaze. As she undid the clip of her bra with one hand April brought her other across her chest, over the top of the material, bringing the other around when the clip was free, holding her bra as she placed both arms across her breasts, keeping them covered, even though it was clear the bra was about to come off.

April then turned so that her back was facing Grant. She could see him in the mirrors around the salon, see him still watching her as she released her arms from her breasts, letting the bra fall to the floor it's red colour matching perfectly the scattered rose petals, April dropping her arms to her side, standing up straight, her ample breasts now clearly visible in the salon mirrors.

As she watched Grant still looking at her in the mirror April now took hold of the waistband of her panties, taking each side delicately in her fingers, wriggling them down over her cheeks, dragging the thong piece from the crease between them, pausing momentarily when they were clear of her ass, holding her rolled up panties as they rested just below her now naked ass, just still covering that little piece of her that lay beyond that.

In the mirror she caught Grant's eye, read his lips as he mouthed, "beautiful."

April then took her eyes away from the mirror and bent forward, drawing her panties a little further as she did so, pushing her cheeks out towards Grant, keeping her legs straight as she bent further, dragging the red lace over her legs, finally almost touching her toes as she slipped them over her heeled shoes, knowing exactly the view she was presenting to Grant, her pert ass cheeks pointing to him, her thighs pressed tightly together at the top, the bulge of her lips clearly visible between them, she so obviously wanting his cock between them, wanting him inside her.

After pausing in that position for a few seconds, holding her hands on her ankles, giving Grant just enough time to explore every inch of her with his gaze, April slowly stood up, turning around to face him as she did so, naked but for her high heels. He spoke,

"you are so gorgeous, so beautiful. Such a sexy lady. So hot," holding out a hand as he finished, "come to me."

April smiled and walked towards him but instead of taking his hand she put her hand on his chest and pushed him gently back so he was laying flat on his back on the leather sofa. She then climbed on herself, slipping her feet out of her heels as she did so, placing her head near his feet, her feet by his head, stretching one leg over his head as she did so, quickly glancing across to the mirror to see his eyes transfixed as she exposed herself completely to him, see his hands as he rested them on each cheek of her now naked ass, just in front of his face, the classic 69.

April wasted no time and immediately took Grant in her mouth again, sliding him deep inside, able to accommodate more of his size in this position. Grant didn't wait either, sliding his fingers to the edge of April's lips, stroking and tickling where they met her thighs. Now concentrating on Grant April took her eyes off the mirror but that didn't lessen her sense of arousal as she felt Grant's breath on her lips as he moved his head closer towards her, placing his hands under her thighs for a few seconds so he could pull her closer to him.

April's body tensed at the first touch of Grant's tongue as he traced it around her lips, starting at the top, to the side of her clit, stroking it across the top of her now throbbing lip down towards her ass, crossing over when he reached the end, stroking back over and up the other side and finally dragging it just over the top of her clit back to where he started, pressing on slightly as he did so, before starting his tongue on the same journey over her again, then again.

The sensation only served to heighten April's desire, her need, the need to have that feeling again. She now began to take Grant deeper in her mouth, to suck on him harder, her rhythm faster, each time pressing the rough surface of her tongue on the underside of his helmet, feeling him as he throbbed and twitched at her touch.

April sensed she was having the desired effect on him as each time she slid her mouth up and down him Grant increased the pressure of his tongue on her lips, now slipping it over the edge of them, pushing it slightly inside her, feeling for himself her hot wetness. Grant was driving April insane, making her push her ass down, forcing her lips harder onto his tongue, her tongue onto him.

Grant must've sensed April was nearly ready to cum again as he now pressed his tongue harder onto her and stroked it directly up between her lips, pushing it so it traced inside her, between her lips, finally bringing it to rest on her clit. This time he left his tongue there, on April's clit, now beginning to flick and roll it, to press his tongue on it, bringing to the surface her deep sensation.

April moaned at his touch, moving her ass onto his face to receive the touch of his tongue on her clit, completely immersed in the feelings he was generating inside her so she lost her rhythm on Grant's cock, her mouth now simply loosely wrapped around him, her head still. Grant obviously knew this as, at the same time he worked her clit with his tongue he pulled his ass backwards, drawing himself out of April's mouth, his hands squeezing her ass perhaps a sign that he understood her needs.

April thought about trying to keep him in there, to keep giving him his pleasure as he was giving pleasure to her but she was so lost in her own that she just let him slide out of her mouth, took hold of him in her hand and brought her head down until it rested on his legs, her eyes shut.

Now out of her mouth Grant gave himself over to her completely, concentrating solely on her pleasure, working her clit with his tongue, pressing, flicking, April moving her ass, pressing down to meet him as he squeezed each of her cheeks in his hands, she squeezing his cock tighter in her hand as the sensation became more intense.

Fortunately for Grant he had worked April well and it didn't take long before she gave in completely to her climax, his tongue pressing on her clit for one last time, staying there, pressing onto her, his body so perfectly still he could clearly feel April's body twitch and shiver above him as she became immersed in the ecstasy he had generated within her.

After a few moments April could feel Grant move his head, taking his hands move off her ass and moving them underneath her slightly pushing her up. As Grant lifted her slightly April could hear him take a deep breath, at the same time he took her hand and released her fingers from the grip she still had on his cock. Realising that she must have been almost suffocating him and crushing him April began to apologise but Grant simply said,

"hey don't worry babe, I'm fine, you just lay there and enjoy the feeling, I will wait until you are ready, I just needed to stop you from snapping it off and be able to breathe a little."

That's exactly what April did, lay there, flat, on top of him, her naked breasts squashing into his thighs, her head on his knees holding his cock loosely in her hand, her own legs stretching over his chest, the hairs tickling her lips as she lay there, her body limp.

Grant began to stroke the inside of the tops of her thighs, tracing down to her knees, to her ankles, then taking hold of her toes and gently placing his lips around them, sucking them, caressing them. Moving to her other foot, doing the same, wrapping his lips around every one of April's toes before releasing them and sliding his hands back up her legs, now keeping his touch at the top of her thighs, moving his fingers across to her lips, stroking along the edge of them, gently, tenderly, kissing her legs at the same time, adding to her relaxation.

April just lay there and soaked up his tender touch. She could have stayed there all night, enjoying Grant's touch, soaking up his strokes across her lips but she realised that she needed to return his consideration, give him pleasure. April also knew that she wanted to experience a mutual pleasure, one where they were joined, she on him, he in her. First however April wanted to give him a little something back, something for himself.

Still laying on her front onto top of him April released her hands from around Grant's cock, letting it fall back against his body, still very much erect, pointing up towards his navel. She then lifted her head off his legs and placed her hands on the end of the sofa, slowly lifting her ass, pulling away from his touch, sliding herself down his naked body, the moistness of her lips clearly felt by him as she slid over him, pausing briefly when her lips reached the tip of his, before lifting up slightly, sliding a little further and bringing her warm, moist lips down to rest on his length.

April was further down Grant's body now, her legs straddling his waist, her back and ass still facing him, her lips resting on his cock. She felt Grant reach forward and place a hand on each cheek of her ass as she lifted herself up again, reached underneath herself, between her thighs and took hold of his cock, now wet from her juices. Then, lifting up a little further, April slid a few inches further down his body, sliding her lips just past his erect cock, pulling it up away from his navel, bending it a little forward, past the position where it was perfectly upright and then a little further until it was pointing a little towards his legs, to her exposed lips.

The stiffness of his erection made holding him there a little difficult but April managed to keep him in her hand, his cock pointing down as she moved her body back up, wriggling her ass, inching backwards until she could feel the tip of him on her lips.