Adventures in Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Hey dad, is it alright if I go camping Memorial weekend?'

"Who with"?

"A bunch of friends, it's an after graduation get together."

"Is Brittany going"? I asked. Brittany is Todd's girlfriend.

"Well sure".

"What did you're mom say?"

"She said to ask you."

'Yeah, right that line again' I thought. "Todd I am proud of what you have accomplished. You've done well this year and you'll be graduating in a couple of weeks. And Brit is just adorable. It's ok with me."

"Thanks Dad."

"Oh by the way" Todd added. "Mom said Tiff is coming over to spend the night."

"That's good; I bet you're looking forward to seeing her."

"Yeah, it'll be fun."

"Just remember, don't do anything foolish. You don't want to be embarrassed by anything."

"Dad, you say that every time."

"I know, it's just that I know her mother." I went on upstairs and opened the door to our room and there was Casey. She was dressed like an angel. She was standing in the middle of the room with her hands on her hips pushing them slightly forward dressed in a white form fitting I don't know what. But damn she looked good.

I think I actually ran up to her and put my arms around her bare back, looked in her eyes and said "you look wonderful tonight' (one of our favorite songs). She pulled away and twirled.

"You like" she asked.

"Me like" I replied.

Casey pushed me away and said "you had better hurry and get ready they will be here about seven o'clock".

"First I have a surprise for you." I pulled our new toy out of the closet and told her about my conversation with Dan, and that Deb would be wearing one herself.

Her eyes lit up and a smile came over her face when she begged me "please let me have the remote to her, I really want to make her squirm. I owe her for today.

"What happened today?" I asked

"Oh, never mind, but if we're walking through the mall and you here applause, just ignore it."

"I can't wait to here this story."

"No time we've got to get ready" She said.

Casey took the panties and started to examine them. It was a small G string design; a one and a half inch piece of material came straight down the front then tapered to a string at the bottom. They were flesh colored and made of spandex so they would really fit tight. On the inside front was a small pocket that held a vibrating device. But unlike an egg vibrator, this was "L" shaped, it had an appendage about an inch long that when worn would fit right at her opening spreading her lips to rest on her clit. She took off her panties and slid the new ones up her legs with so much enthusiasm that she almost fell over. Once she got them adjusted, she raised her skirt and looked in the full length mirror. Casey had always shaved her bush leaving only a one inch strip just above her slit. The string was nestled deeply between her cheeks making her look completely naked from the rear. She turned around

"Dan, it doesn't even look like I have anything on". She was right from any distance at all you would swear she was bottomless. "I'm going to have to be careful tonight."

Then she asked to see the remote. It looks like a key ring door opener with four buttons labeled; slow, medium, variable and turbo. I had already checked out the controls and knew that slow and medium were about what you would expect. But on turbo, if you sat the panties on a table it would walk across it and fall on the floor. Variable seem to go randomly through all the setting including off. Casey, not being the most prudent person in the world immediately pushed turbo. As soon as it hit her, her knees buckled and she yelped like a puppy with its tail under a rocking chair. Her hands fumbled the controller until she got it off.

Breathing hard she said "If you do that at the wrong time I'll cum so hard I'll be screaming like a banshee".

"I think that's the point" I told her. "Now give me that".

"Maybe I should hold onto it for tonight then" she said teasingly.

I cut her off, "remember Dan will be controlling Deb the same way. It should be a fun night." Reluctantly she handed the controller back to me.

With a sheepish grin said ""Honey remember, I love you so be nice".

I told her "of course I'll be nice", all the while thinking about a couple of months ago when I lost a bet and she had me half exposed in a local bar and naked while driving me around town while playing with myself. "I love you too".

She may be 40 years old and a mother but she still stops traffic when she walks down the street. While she was finishing her hair (and taking way to long in my opinion), I said "come on they will be here any time."

"I'll be done when I'm done". So I hit medium.

"STEVE" was all I heard as I turned it off and went downstairs.

'That will teacher who's the boss tonight' I thought to myself.

Shortly after that, I went down stairs Deb, Dan & Tiffany arrived.

"Where's Todd" Tiff asked.

"He's upstairs" and away she went.

I looked over at Deb, damn did she look good. Deb is 5'3", a very curvaceous body with red flowing hair. It was pretty mild out, but there was a slight chill in the air. It was typical for late April. Deb was wearing sweater buttoned up the front, but I did notice a small mini skirt that somehow looked familiar. I looked at Dan and asked if Deb liked our surprise.

Smiling Deb piped in, "I love it but I'll probably want to kill him before the nights over".

"Kill who?" Casey said as she entered the room.

"Dan, and probably Steve too, I've got a feeling you and I are in for a long night". Deb responded.

I looked at Casey. She was wearing a similar sweater to Deb's. "What's with the sweaters "I asked the girls?

Deb replied "we have a surprise for you two."

Then they both left the room. In just a few moments they reentered the room striking a pose with Deb bent over at the waist facing the wall, her left side toward us and Casey bent over her, with both girls smiling and facing us. They both slowly raised their arm in a fanning motion as they stood upright. My god what a sight it was. Two beautiful women dressed alike but opposite. Ying and Yang, So hot they could melt the North Pole. And mine was definitely responding.

"Uh, you two did great shopping this morning" I stammered.

"If you only knew" replied Deb with a twinkle in her eye.

Dan said "I still want to hear this story. Deb was so turned on when I got home I thought we were going to be late".

I looked at Dan and asked, "Did you satisfy her?"

"No, you and I talked, so I showed her our surprise and she almost came just thinking about it."

"You horny bitch" Casey admonished.

"Wait now, what about you almost falling on your face trying to get those panties on."

"That doesn't count" Casey protested.

"You slut" Deb added then looked at Casey and asked "Do you think we should let them do this?"

"Well it's not like we haven't done a lot of similar things to them, and remember pay backs are hell" she said while looking at both Dan and myself.

"We're innocent" I said while looking up at the ceiling.

Then I nodded to Dan and we both hit medium. Both girls jumped and looked at us.

"Dan has something to say" I told the girls.

"I just want you two to know, that while you girls are wearing those panties, Steve & I ARE in control. And so you won't try to use your feminine whiles on us we have decided". Dan and I then traded remotes. Dan looked at Deb and said "see babe I can't help you now".

Casey looked at me and I just shrugged. "Are we ready to go" I said.

Both girls were squirming around and in unison said "please turn these things off or we will be soaked to the bone".

"Ok, I think we want this night to last a long time as we turned them off. Hey Dan, how many orgasms do you think we'll see tonight?"

"I don't know but it will be fun keeping score".

I had heard of a new club across town, so it was decided that I would drive. Casey & Deb climbed in the back seat of our explorer while Dan & I were in the front. We were going to stop and eat something first so we headed to a Chinese Buffet that served good food. On the way the girls were making small talk and I ask him if he had been trying out the remote. His response was to hit the turbo button. Casey squealed jumped up and ended in Deb's lap before Dan could hit the button again. I started laughing my butt off while Dan blushed and started apologizing saying he forgot we switched controls.

Deb patted Casey's head, still in her lap and said "poor baby did that bad man just tickle your little clitty".

I hit turbo, Deb jumped and fell over on Casey, both girls were thrashing around when Casey said "get off me you slut, take it like a woman".

Dan hit turbo. It was like a tornado in the back seat. We both turned off the vibes, laughing and making fun of them while they untangled. When they both finally got upright I looked in the rearview mirror saw their disheveled hair and said "you two look just fucked, I don't know if I want to be seen with you".

Both of them reached up and hit me in the back of the head while Dan couldn't catch his breath laughing so hard.

"Dan, I think that should cost them".

"I agree whole heartedly" he replied. "Girls, lose the sweaters."

"But it's a little chilly outside" Deb answered. I held up the remote.

"No, no I'll do it." Deb took off her sweater.

"Now throw it in the back" I told her.

Casey was snickering at her friend when Dan held up his remote. "You to Casey"

"But" was all she got out when he hit the button. She was out of her sweater faster than a teenage boy with his first girl.

Adventures in Friendship

Chapter three

Back at Home

Tiffany ran upstairs and burst into Todd's room. Todd was sitting at the computer looking at a truth or dare web site. When he heard the door open he minimized the window.

"Hey, whatcha looking at?" asked Tiff.

"Oh, it's you, hi Tiff." Todd said while trying to hide the screen.

"That's all the welcome I get."

"I didn't know who it was, and you scared me."

"So what were you looking at?"

"It's a truth or dare site I found."

"Cool, is it good?"

"Eh, I think it's a lot of old gay guys."

"Yeah there's a lot of that. So, when's Brittany getting here?" Tiff asked.

"How did you know she was coming over?"

"Duh, we are best friends."

"I know, that's been bothering me a little."

"What do you mean?"

"Tiff, you and I are best friends. I'm closer to you than anybody else and I don't want to hurt you."

Tiff laughed "you dork, of course we're close. We grew up together and let's say, shared a lot. But, we have never been boyfriend and girlfriend. I go out and so do you. Plus Britt is my best friend.

"I know, and that brings up another thing."

"What?"

"Yesterday Britt came over while mom and dad were out and we were sitting downstairs in the family room when she said, I dare you to show me what you showed Tiff. I freaked out. I thought what you and I did was a secret."

"Wait a minute, I've never told a soul about our dares." But, the other day while we were horsing around I told her I had a close friend, and we've done some wild dares. She must have put it together."

'Smart girl' Todd thought.

Tiff asked "so anyway, what did you do?"

Todd blushed "I showed her, it was a dare, and I thought she knew. But it's ok because I dared her and she showed me hers".

"That's so cool. Britt and I have been playing dare games for a while now."

"No way"

"We have too".

"You didn't tell me about it" Todd pouted.

"Get over it, but I think we should get back at her".

Todd's eyes lit up "I'm in". "You're still going camping with us Memorial weekend aren't you?" Todd inquired.

"Sure, we are finally done with high school and I can't wait to celebrate."

"One other thing" Todd said "Whenever you come over, my dad keeps saying, don't embarrass your self. When I ask why, he says he knows you're mom."

"Who knows you know how parents are" replied Tiff.

The doorbell rang.

Adventures in Friendship

The Restaurant

Chapter Four

When we got to the restaurant the girls said they wanted to go freshen up.

Casey asked while combing her hair "what do you think of that turbo mode"?

"Oh man, it's like a roller coaster. It's so intense I don't know if I can take it too long".

"Yeah, me too it makes my toes curl. I thought I was going to wet my pants when that thing was on".

"Well, for our own good we had better not tell them how good it feels. I know these guys and they will have us cumming and squirming on the floor all night" Deb added.

"Deb let's pretend it doesn't bother us and maybe they (BUZZ) wwoooon't bootthher, Oh f*ck".

"I I I ththink they want us baack out therrre". Deb stammered. "Can you walk?"

"I think so" Casey replied as they both leaned on each other and headed for the restroom door.

Once out in the main lobby, the hostess looked over wide eyed and saw the two girls withering in each others arms. The buzz stopped. Casey & Deb red faced, composed themselves and went over to the hostess.

"Where are the gentlemen that we came in with" Casey asked?

The hostess stood up straight, looked both girls right in the eyes, still smiling and said "the gentlemen in question are seated over in the corner, and when two very flush women came out of the ladies room, I was to bring them over".

Both girls blushed so fierce that it raised goose bumps as they followed the hostess.

Casey whispered to Deb "how am I ever going to show my face in here again?"

"Don't care, screw you, I'm moving." Deb replied.

"You bitch" was all Casey could say before they reached the table.

"Gentlemen, are these the two very flush ladies that you requested" the hostess said in a louder than normal voice.

The patrons at the near tables all looked up and if it's possible, the two ladies even turned a deeper shade of red.

"They'll do" I said to the hostess.

She looked back at Casey & Deb winked and said "Enjoy your Meal" as she turned, she ran her hands over her hips straightening her dress then walked away.

Seated, Casey asked "are you guys having fun?"

"It's only the beginning hon, only the beginning." I teased.

After we had all made their plates and got back to the table. I asked Dan "Have you tried the variable mode yet?"

"No but I think it's about time".

"No please not here let us eat first" Casey said.

"Relax I read the directions and this is random for only a few seconds each". We both pushed the buttons at the same time. The girls looked at each other then smiled.

Deb said "I kinda like this, it feels good".

After about 15 seconds it switched to medium,

Casey let out a breath and said "umm you can do this all night". Then it stopped.

At this point Dan and I pushed the button again to turn it off. "Why did you turn it off?" Deb asked.

Dan replied "we don't want to wear you guys out to early". "But that setting is fine it just goes from slow to medium and it really feels good".

If you guys like that setting we'll do it later" I said.

What they didn't know is that after it turns off for 10 seconds, it comes back on in turbo for 15.

When finished eating, Casey asked "Anyone up for dessert"?

"Let's see what they've got" Deb said as she got up.

Dan and I passed on dessert. As the girls left the table Dan and I decided to have some fun. We turned on the variable mode. The girls had just reached the dessert bar when the slow buzz started. They looked back at us and shrugged their shoulders, telling us no big deal we can take it.

'We'll see about that' I thought.

As the girls were surveying the deserts, they were enjoying the low hum.

"I feel like I'm having my dessert already" Casey said will a snicker.

"It does feel good" her friend replied.

They spotted cheese cake around the other side and started toward it when the buzz increased. "Whoa, I'm glad this only lasts 15 seconds. I think a minute would have me cumming" Deb whispered.

"I hear you sister, it could cause a scene." The buzzing stopped.

"That was fun" Deb stated.

"Yeah I'm almost sorry it stopped.

"Ooh, the cheese cake and cherries look great" Deb said.

"It sure does."

The girls chose their deserts and turned to go back to the table. Then it hit. It shook them so hard that Casey dropped her fork and just barely hung on to the plate, and Deb was in the same shape. Now being Friday night in a busy restaurant doesn't give one a lot of privacy.

A younger couple standing next to them noticed that something was wrong. Seeing the two women apparently in distress, the twenty something girl said "are you two ok?"

"Oh...Oh we're fine" moaned Casey.

Then the girl noticed the buzzing sound and understood.

"I see, hey Dave, these two are really enjoying themselves."

Being caught in one of their games, Casey and Deb wished they could shrink out of sight. But with this constant buzzing all they could do is mutter apologies. Fifteen seconds may not sound long, but try putting your finger in a light socket and see how long you last? It felt like an army of ants dancing on their clits. Then it stopped.

The girls sheepishly looked at the laughing couple and started to say they were sorry when the girl said "don't be sorry, that was awesome".

"It sure was. Where did you get those?" Dave asked.

"Our husbands bought them". They all looked over and Dan and I waved back. The slow buzz started again, which caused the girls to jump.

"Let's go sit down" Casey quickly said.

The couple followed them to the table and introductions were made.

Dave asked "where can I get a pair of those for Lisa?"

I gave him the web site and showed them the remote. "It's on variable now and you can see the results".

By this time it had gone through slow and medium and was currently off.

I asked Lisa if she would really wear them. "Hell yes, it looks like a blast".

(Buzz) "D..o'nt be to h..hasty "Deb stuttered.

We all burst out laughing at the red faced girls wiggling around in their chairs. Dan and I turned off the vibrators, to the many thanks from the girls. Dave thanked me for the site and went back to their table.

They kept looking back over their shoulders and laughing at the girls, adding to their embarrassment.

"I don't know if I can take this all night" Casey said.

"Hon, if you want to call it quits, that's fine with me. But, I can't believe a little thing like this would be the first dare you two have ever backed out of." I said soothing her.

Casey and Deb looked at each other for a good five seconds then nodded. "Alright we'll do whatever it takes to get through tonight, but remember paybacks are hell and you two had better not back out". Dan and I reluctantly agreed.

Then Deb said "but you guys have to give us a break sometime, you can't leave these things on turbo all night."

We looked at each other. Talking to Dan I said "I have an idea, how many buttons are on their outfits".

Dan leaned over and counted "well, there is four on their shirts and another four on the skirts".

"Ok, that's eight buttons. It's now eight O'clock. What if each button is worth five minutes of sanctuary?" I suggested.

Casey, doing the math yelled "no way, how about thirty minutes?"

I figured we would be out to about midnight. That's four hours it would cover the whole time. I said "ten minutes."

Deb slowly asked "twenty"?

Dan said "let's compromise 15 minutes."

Casey leaned over to Deb, "that covers us for two hours, broken up. Do you think we can take it?"

Deb thought for a second "let's do it".

"Agreed" Casey said.

'It's settled then, every time you unfasten one button you earn 15 minutes of no turbo." I said with a smile ear to ear.