Adventures in Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls didn't hear a word after unbutton one button. They were so focused on stopping the torment that they didn't realize they would be naked by the end of the night.

Deb raised a finger "Uh wait a minute. We didn't realize the consequences". Casey was nodding.

"So you guys are reneging" Dan asked?

Casey looked at Deb as she was noticing the increasing moisture between her own legs, "Deb, is this making you wet Too?"

"OH YES... We accept" Deb almost shouted.

'I love a natural exhibitionist' I thought.

"It's settled then. Let's head out "Check please".

Adventures in Friendship

Chapter Five

The Club

As I was driving, I looked up in the rearview mirror and asked "Girls, we have been having fun tonight. I just want to make sure we aren't hurting you or anything,"

Dan asked "I know that turbo speed is pretty rough, I was just curious how it really feels?"

Casey hesitated then asked "have either of you two been held down and tickled mercilessly?"

"No" we replied.

"Well we'll have to fix that." Deb piped in with a wink at Casey.

Then Casey said "Well it's kinda like that. I don't think it will get me off, but it tickles so much I can't function."

Yeah, like being stuck to an electric pulse that you can't get away from. It just drives you nuts" Deb added.

"Dan I think they said they like it"

"No, no, no, I didn't say that." Casey interjected.

"Then you don't like it?" Dan asked

"I didn't say that either."

"Then what?" I asked.

After a moment Casey said while blushing "it's kind of exciting being at your mercy".

"Deb what do you think" Dan asked?

"Ask and I will obey master" Deb said as both girls busted out laughing.

We arrived at the club and parked at the far end of the lot near the back.

"Why are you parking so far away?" asked Casey.

"I like watching you two walk" I said while winking at Dan.

The club was pretty cool. It wasn't huge, but good sized. When you walked through the door, the first thing you notice the two storey ceiling, then the bar to the right. It stretched almost the entire length of the place. Just to the left was a row of booths that attached to a half wall that runs the entire length. On the other side of the wall, were more tables scattered throughout with a small dance floor and a bandstand in the left front corner. Straight back was another half wall with a large doorway that contained the game room, pool tables, pin ball machines and dart boards. Over the game room was a loft that was accessed by an open staircase to the right of the doorway. There were tables aligned along a wrought iron railing at the edge of the loft overlooking the whole place.

We ordered drinks and started milling around. Being before 9 o'clock it wasn't really crowded yet. The atmosphere was great. They're were old, young and in between acting like it was a cross between Oktoberfest and Mardi Gras. Everyone was just having fun. We decided to sit up in the loft. As we approached the stairs, we could see directly into the game room between the treads.

There was a group of about eight young people, both guys and girls playing pool. We let the girls go up first so we could admire the view. And we weren't the only ones. We heard one of the guys say in a hushed voice "look at those legs". The whole group turned to watch the women climb the stairs. Dan and I smiled at each other and followed the girls. We chose a table close to the stairs and right on the railing. We looked down at the bandstand and there was someone setting up, but we didn't know what was going on. We found out it was karaoke, which is ok. Casey and Deb are great singers. I, on the other hand, am not.

A Side story: Years ago I drove a truck over the road. I was laid over in Cleveland one weekend, and I went down to the local bar. I got up to sing (alcohol may have been involved.) and this guy to the left said "get off the stage, you suck" another guy at the other side said "he has every right to be up there". A bottle was thrown then a fight ensued. I'm the only guy I know that started a bar fight by singing.

Anyway, Dan and I were getting pretty anxious to start. I nodded at Dan and we hit the buttons. The girls jumped and looked at each other.

They whispered "no please not here". We left the vibes on turbo while the girls were clutching the table.

"Ok we're going to go down stairs and shoot a game of pool" I said.

Dan and I quickly got up to leave. Before we got to the staircase, we heard Deb say "don't leave" and we kept walking.

"Ok, o-o-ok, we give" Casey panted.

Leaving the vibes on we walked back and I said "well?" I think the girls had this worked out; they both unbuttoned the lowest button on their skirts. Satisfied for now Dan and I turned off the torment.

"That gives us 15 minutes of reprieve" breathed Casey.

"Yep" as I hit slow and Deb jumped.

Dan did the same and Casey made a face and said "that's not fair".

"All's fair in love and dares m'ladies" I said with a smirk.

We sat and talked for a few minutes, when Dan asked "Hey girls, why don't you get us another round please?"

Casey and Deb were sitting next to each other at the table. They looked down at their short skirts, gapping slightly at the bottom showing even more leg.

"Umm" Deb said as she stretched arching her back, enjoying the mild sensations being created between her legs.

She looked over at Casey's legs, and noticed her rocking back and forth in her chair.

"Come on girlfriend, let's go show off your legs, or we may come right here".

"So, your point is"?

"Come on".

The girls got up to get the drinks. Walking down the stairs in their short skirts and sexy laced up tops drew quite a bit of attention from a group below. After getting the drinks and walking back to the stairs, they noticed the subtle stares from the group.

Blushing, Casey said "I guess it isn't every day you see two really hot women dressed alike".

"You go girl".

When the women got back to the table they saw that Dan and I were sitting across from each other.

Dan said, "Have a seat ladies." The girls were apprehensive, but sat down next to the railing.

"We've decided that you guys have been good sports and deserve some relief "I said.

"Thank you, this thing is driving both of us nuts." Deb interjected.

Dan put his arm around Deb and said "Hon you misunderstand."

While stroking her cheek he said "we're going to sit here and watch both of you get off."

With a shocked look on her face Casey said "Oh no" while squirming away.

"Shh, sit back and enjoy." We pushed medium on the remotes. Feeling the increased sensations, Deb and Casey locked eyes on each other. Dan and I started gently stroking their thighs watching their reactions.

After only a couple of minutes Deb's breathing started getting harder and I could feel Casey's leg start to twitch. I looked toward the bar and saw two of the girls from the group looking up at us. I nodded to Dan, he looked down and smiled. Casey and Deb were in their own worlds, oblivious to their surroundings. I didn't know which way to look. Deb's cheeks where flushed. Her eyes were half closed staring into space. With her long red hair framing her face and ample breast heaving as she breathed, it was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen.

Then Casey; She was slowly rocking back and forth with the same dreamy expression. Her face was glowing. Her lips were pursed slowly blowing out. Looking at her golden blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, dressed in white she looked like an angel caught in heavenly bliss.

Dan and I knew they were close. He leaned over to Deb and nibbled on her earlobe, and that was all it took. She arched her back straining her top to its limits and put her fist up to her mouth to stifle her screams.

"Ohhh" was all we could hear from behind her hand as she started thrashing around in her chair.

"Sttopp it, oh please stop it?" Was all she got out before another wave hit her. She grabbed Dan's arm so tight, she left marks on it.

"Uggg" she moaned as I turned off the vibrator.

That put Casey over the edge. She fell forward on the table. With her arms stretched out she started gasping "Oh god, Oh my Goddd". "Ummmf huh huh" lifting her bottom off the chair trying to get away from her buzzing little friend. She raised her head to Dan "Please Pleeasse" Then Dan turned it off.

The girls were holding hands across the table catching their breath when Casey said "That was a big one".

"You're telling me. I haven't cum that hard in quite a while. "No offense hon." Deb replied.

"None taken, but that was awesome" Dan assured her.

"It sure was" I said "And I think your audience enjoyed it too".

That startled the girls and they looked around the bar. Most of place was oblivious to the scene but the two girls below gave golf claps and hurried to tell their friends.

Casey and Deb turned beet red. "We've got to go" Casey said with desperation.

"Oh come on. I'm sure they have had orgasms before." I quipped.

"But probably not in public" Deb responded.

Dan and I started laughing while the girls resigned to their fate and sheepish sat there.

"Tell me you two didn't enjoy that and we'll leave right now".

The girls looked at each other and started to smile. They burst into giggles and Casey said "that was pretty mind blowing".

"Yeah it really was and besides I'm moving" Deb smirked.

"Bite me" was Casey's response.

We talked for a little while letting the girls calm down.

Then Dan said "I think 15 minutes is long gone".

I looked at my watch "By Jove I believe you're right old man".

"It can't be" the girls said in unison.

"Oh but it is" I said while pulling the remote out of my shirt pocket.

Dan and I fingered the remotes in front of the girls, just toying with them. I said to the girls "You two can avoid this with just one more button, you know".

"Let us go clean up a little first" Deb asked.

"Ok, but hurry back" her husband told her.

As the girls were walking down the stairs Casey whispered "nice stall".

"Thanks".

The girls walked across to the ladies room unaware of the snickers coming from the group behind them.

Alone in the restroom Casey told Deb "We need to be careful. If we unbutton a button every 15 minutes, we will be naked in no time".

"I know. We are going to have to put up with their incessant games for as long as we can take it."

"Agreed, the first button was ok. It didn't really change anything, just a little more leg. But it is going to get tougher to decide which one to undo."

Casey looked down at her clothes and unfastened the lower left button on her top. She moved around to see what would happen. The straps started to loosen up, causing the bottom of her shirt to gap.

"Not to bad" she told Deb. Then the strap slipped through the lower eyelet and dangled behind her.

"I guess I can live with this. At least the bust is staying in place." She buttoned her top and asked "Are you ready to face the music".

Casey and Deb went back to the table knowing what they were facing.

"Well?" asked Steve.

"We've decided to stay dressed for as long as possible. Unlike you two, we can take whatever you guys dish out"

Dan replied "That's totally up to you".

Dan and I were holding the remotes; we raised them in a toast and hit turbo.

Casey and Deb held hands across the table. Between breaths Casey told her friend "hang on". Within two minutes they were both squirming, trying to get away from their invaders when Deb said "I can't take anymore."

Casey responded with "hold on j-j-just a little longer.....O-O-Ok I give".

The girls started fumbling with the button on the lower left side of their shirts. The guys raised their remotes clanked them together then smiled at the girls and turned them off.

"Let's go shoot some pool" I suggested. Dan and I got up and with a relieved expression the girls followed. We went downstairs and into the game room.

Going down the stairs Casey whispered to Deb "how much do you think those two girls told their friends?"

"I don't want to think about it. Just act like nothing happened and they might think those two made it up".

The girls were getting more nervous the closer they got to the game room.

There were a lot of coy stares and snickers as the girls entered the room, which caused them both to blush. They knew the two girls told them about their previous adventure.

The group was playing on the pool tables so Dan suggested playing darts. We grabbed some house darts and started to play. Casey and me against Dan and Deb. Every time the girls would throw, their top would loosen a little more. Eventually the straps fed through the bottom eyelets and started hanging down their backs. By the time we finished the game, one of the pool tables freed up. That's when the two girls that saw the show walked up to Dan.

"Hi, I'm Sue and this is Brenda. Uh... we saw what happened upstairs and were curious, what's going on?"

"Sue, Brenda it's a pleasure to meet you, but you'll have to ask Casey and Deb about that" Dan replied.

I racked the balls and Casey broke. I was studying the table while the girls were standing next to each other talking. I looked at Dan and nodded. Time was up and we hit the buttons.

The girls tried as hard as they could not to show the effects, but it was tough. I pretended nothing was going on when Sue and Brenda went up to Casey and Deb.

"Hi, I'm Sue and this is Brenda."

"H-Hi" said Casey, tying to act like nothing was going on.

Dan and I were really curious what was going to happen so we turned off the remotes so we could listen.

"I don't really know how to start" Sue said to Casey. "I saw you guys up in the loft, and I could swear..."

Casey blushed crimson as she cut her off "it was a dare but it's over (BUZZ) nowww...".

Hearing the buzzing Sue crossed her arms smiling and asked "you were saying"?

Casey was mute with embarrassment trying to stand still during the torment.

Deb jumped in "Our husbands are just playing a little game but we are planning to get our pay (BUZZ) baackks..."

Sue and Brenda busted out laughing watching the two girl squirm around.

Laughing along with everyone else I asked Casey "Why don't you show them how you can stop it?"

Casey looked around for support and found none. Then she reached over to her friend and unfastened the button under Deb's right breast.

"What are you doing?" Deb screamed in a panic.

Dan turned off the vibrator to Casey's relief.

"What's up" I asked Dan.

"There are no rules to which buttons have to be undone" he said.

With a relieved look in her eyes Casey looked a Deb and said "is that bad man tickling your clitty'.

Deb was getting in a state. She reached down and unfastened the second to the bottom button on her skirt. I turned the vibes off.

After Deb caught her breath she cornered Casey "What the hell, that's not fair".

"Remember this morning at the mall?"

"Touché" as she bowed to Casey.

The whole group watched in awe of what was transpiring in front of them. Casey and Deb looked over, saw their faces and burned red.

"What can I say?" Deb said to Sue and her friends.

Brenda smiled at the girls then told Sue "They should have charged a cover tonight. This is going to be a great show" as they both walked away.

Casey and Sue had butterflies in the pit of their stomachs hearing these words.

"Let's play" I said and took my shot.

Deb was next. When she bent over to shoot, her top loosened enough that she noticed it pulling away from her breast (I did too). She started to adjust the straps when Casey pulled her hands down and said "What's the matter wuss, Can't take it like a woman?"

Since Casey was in about the same situation, Deb pulled her shoulders back and replied "I can take anything you can, bitch" As she smiled at Casey.

She bent back over the table. Her top was loose enough that it hung from her body exposing almost her entire tit. She looked up at Casey, smiled and shook her chest just enough to give a great view of her tawny nipple, not that it wasn't before. Watching this caused my member to react.

Casey reached down to caress me and said "so you like what you see." "Uh, I didn't notice" I told her.

"Yeah right" she said while laughing.

Every time it was Deb's shot we would position ourselves to get the best view. Even a few of the other people in the group started squeezing around. They were being fairly polite, but occasionally you would here "sweet, or awesome". This only led to Deb Getting more embarrassed, and Casey going into fits of laughter.

Deb was getting very self conscience by all the attention and was crimson from head to toe.

Sue had positioned herself for a great view, and then took her picture cell phone out. "Thanks, this will make a great wallpaper."

Deb cringed wanting to crawl away. During this, Dan had snuck off and returned. He told me he had put the girls name in to sing karaoke. I smiled and just said "cool".

After the game and Deb's embarrassment we went out to the main floor. We found a table and had a seat. Karaoke was in full swing. The girls were sitting across from each other and beside each of us. Dan and I excused ourselves to go to the restroom and get more drinks.

Casey leaned over the table and asked "So, which button is next?"

"That still wasn't fair. Now you are one button ahead of me. And every time I move, my boob tries to pop out."

"It sucks to be you" Casey replied while laughing at her friend's predicament.

With a sparkle in her eyes they both started laughing. Deb moved around and noticed that with two of the four laces undone her top was so loose that it was almost hanging away from her body, if she wasn't very, very careful she would be flashing the whole bar. Casey, on the other hand, wasn't in to bad of shape. She had lost one button on her skirt and one on her top. This allowed the bottom of her shirt to gap and a little more leg to be seen. But it was nothing like her friend.

"Look at us" Casey said.

"I know, the only thing getting me through this, is that I'm moving and you have to face these people all the time".

"Just stop it. This could really get embarrassing".

"Oh like when you tied my bikini bottoms to the volley ball net".

"That was different".

"How's that?"

"I don't know, it just is".

"Wuss" Deb sneered.

The guys got back to the table. Dan began "girls I have a surprise, you guys are up next to sing".

Both of the girls blanched. "Uh I don't think so" replied Casey.

Deb followed with "No way".

I said "If that's your decision, but"...I held up the remote, "we can always use this".

I looked over at Deb, her eyes were downcast and her top was so loose that the right side of her top drooped so low it was barely covering her nipple.

I felt sorry for her and said "with Dan's approval you can each fasten one button to go up on stage."

"I agree with one condition" Dan interjected. "When you get off the stage you two have to unfasten two buttons before you get back to the table"

Casey smiled at Deb and said "Nope I'm fine".

Deb looked down at her self and with measured thought said "Thanks, I'll take you up on that".

"Sorry ladies, it's both or none" I said.

Deb pleadingly looked at Casey "Please, I can't go up their like this. I would be flashing the whole bar"?

"Let's see, this morning my boobs were bouncing all over the mall."

"I've gotta here this story" I interrupted.

"Later hon. Deb if I agree, you will owe me big."

In desperation Deb said "anything. Please"?

Casey eyes lit up her whole face. "Ok, but remember".

"Well uh, I"