All Comments on 'Adventures in Modern Dating'

by Fatdog25

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I suspected that dad was somehow behind the app. Your clues were almost subtle, but not quite enough.

Great idea, well executed, and I found no issues. Pacing and length were great, as was the conclusion.

5* — should be many more. 😎

Tc

kaotic2kaotic22 months ago

This was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story reminds me of something that my teacher first taught us in my computer class in high school, "Human's make mistakes, but to really fuck thing up, it take's a computer."

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stories are better when you keep your personal politics out of the subtext.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I gave it a 4.

I like the premise of a new dating app out in the market where close family members make a connection. This easily could have been a father and his daughter or a mother and her son.

I started an incestuous relationship with my older sister in high school. She was a senior and I a freshman. But there were no apps that led us to each other. I came out and point blankly told her that the man in me wanted to know her as a woman. I told her that she was beautiful and most sexy girl in school and would die to be able to be with her just once.

From the moment she acquiesced I told her that if we became lovers that I would no share her with anyone. That we would be more like husband and wife than brother and sister. What sealed the relationship was when I was close to cumming in her for the first time I whispered in her mouth: "The man in me wishes he could fuck his baby in you."

We have been together for 20 years. Elena Maria has given me 3 beautiful daughters and 2 beautiful sons. Elena Maria is approaching 39 years old and wants more babies. At 36 years old I'm more than ready to fill her womb with my seed and give her more babies.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a whopper, original to a fault, thank you!

The general public would go ballistic if the really knew, and understood, the ultimate future implications regarding progress in stem cell and AI engineering as it currently stands. Musk is obviously heavily involved in all of this, hopefully with good intentions.

All good and well, anyone could see that serious money is involved, some of the players may well see that this type of venture may be to the advantage of mankind, but the danger remains that there are uncouth elements in the world that would use this as a means to obtain power that does not benefit mankind in the long run.

The largest danger is that the world economy currently hinges largely on the developments in the USA. It is said that when the USA sneezes, the rest of the world catches a serious cold.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto682 months ago

You are good! I loved the story and the way everything seems to work out. Thanks.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall22 months ago

Really enjoyed this one, i only wished the sister was the older one cuz 98% of sibling incest its the " younger " sister..

Nonetheless 5/5, what a lucky and loving couple..

Luvmywife42Luvmywife422 months ago

Loved the story and how everything worked out well in the end....for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The most imaginative plot in the Incest genre that I have EVER read, and so well written (barring a very few inconsequential grammatical & spelling errors) that segueing from one stage of plot development to the next was a breeze. The situational dialogue between all the parties echoed so naturally that which used to take place in my own family that I had memories popping up all the time--and I laughed out loud more times than I can count.

Being accepted by serious psychologists as a fundamentally integral aspect of families in cultures around the world has made incest into a serious topic for discussion and (somewhat) rendered incestuous THOUGHTS as being "natural" rather than indicating seriously abnormal psychoses; ACTING upon those thoughts? Not so much. Situational factors reign supreme in that dynamic.

Having lusted after my mother since age four (I was a precocious little creature) and (much) later after my two daughters--I am quite familiar with the angst involved for everyone who might feel their own yearnings. That I never acted upon those feelings did not lessen the strength and power of that desire; I feel it still--as well as the deep love upon which it was based.

With tongue planted firmly in cheek this was a FUN story, one of the more entertaining I've ever read on Literotica. Thank you for sharing your talent and creative imagination with us, and PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

(I would love a sequel!)

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really like the idea for this story and how it all turned out. But the "explanation" of the technical stuff is just bad. I'd rather you kept that stuff a mystery than going into "details" which only reveal stupid half knowledge. And then the whole "business" aspect... What does it add to the story that they all got rich miraculously? Makes it seem like a fantasy of some economics moron (with half of a comp.sc. degree) plus incest as an afterthought. Still four stars because the writing is good.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My 2 cents

A very good story. Thank you for your time and imagination.

Frankie1952Frankie19522 months ago

Fantastic sexy tale. Love to read more of these two as they move through life. Such a good read. More please.

NekoNomadNekoNomad2 months ago

No no no author person. This needs to be a series!

albertaboyalbertaboy2 months ago

I really enjoyed this, after page 3 wasn't expecting the parents to be in to it as well

1stltdan1stltdan2 months ago

Fantastic more please and Thank you

ScottishTexanScottishTexan2 months ago

Fan-damn-tastic!!!

The twist didn't come off exactly like I thought it would though. I had it figured out pretty early that Paul and April were going to end up as each other's top picks in the dating app. After all, this is a brother/sister incest story. But several items sent me on the wrong path.

1. Paul can't shed himself of the dating app in spite of his diligence. That made me suspect that he had a close friend or family member forcing it upon him.

2. Steve (Dad) is suddenly upbeat and happy outside of his normal self. My focus shifted to Dad as the culprit. I assumed that he created the app to intentionally have his children cross paths in the dating world. I wasn't sure if he was doing that for an April Fools prank or to teach both Paul and April some kind of object lesson about dating. 🤔 The thought also occurred to me that maybe he had figured out that his kids had a subconscious attraction and that he approved of their love, using a fake app to bring them together.

3. PREPAID dating!?!?!? Yeah, that set off hundreds of red flags in my head. This was what had me thoroughly convinced that Daddy Steve was behind the whole thing and purposely hooking up his son and daughter. Who better to pay for their dates than their own father, who by the way is still upbeat and happy as things continue to heat up between the siblings.

It wasn't until Daddy's meltdown that I found out that I had it figured out wrong...well mostly but not entirely. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Vielen Dank für diese

wunderschöne Geschichte,

die absolut neue, eigene Idee,

die liebevolle, romantische, harmonische Beschreibung . . .

Diese Geschichte hat mich voll ins Herz ❤️ getroffen, ich bin einfach überwältigt !!!

RasmatRasmat2 months ago

A fun story and a subtle warning of the possible (and PROBABLE) dangers of AI. Anyone enamored with the idea of AI controlling everything, including each and every one of us, is a DAMNED FOOL.

elizalooelizalooabout 2 months ago

KINKY - loved it. Great twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatdog25@Fatdog25
5/1/2024 - May 7th will mark my one year anniversary on Lit as a writer. Thank you to everyone who has clicked on a story, rated it, commented, and/or saved it. I do really appreciate it. "In for a Pound" goes live on 5/2/2024. Family fun for all. Still working on those sib-...