Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

"It's your turn now," said Kim, her lips curling into a sadistic little smile, "you didn't think you were going to escape, did you?"

A voice came from high above beyond the grill set in the dungeon floor. Kim had quite forgotten that the Red Queen and the Duchess had been watching her all the time.

"Yes, excellent! Carry on. She's good isn't she?" said the Red Queen turning to the Duchess with a delighted grin.

"Oh yes, madam, she's really good."

"She's a natural. I think I'm going to have great fun having her around my dungeon once I've got her trained properly."

Kim turned away and concentrated her attention on Tweedledee, who was tied to a chair with soft black ropes. There was an elaborate network of ropes that created a criss-cross pattern across his body and legs and secured him tightly to the back and legs of the chair. Kim had only done a little bit of tie and tease in the massage parlour, usually tying a simple rope around wrists or ankles and then onto the bed frame. Whoever had done this was clearly very skilled at rope bondage. The patterns of ropes across his body were carefully thought out and skilfully executed.

Kim started with nipple clamps again, the initial shock of putting them on made Tweedledee strain so hard that the chair nearly toppled over. Then she applied the pads from the electric massager onto his balls and turned the current up. Tweedledee was tied so tight that it was harder to gauge his reactions to the electric current. After pressing the little button higher she could see him strain against the ropes so hard they dug into his flesh and started to leave red impression marks across his torso and thighs.

Kim carried on playing like this, alternating between the two, turning the current up higher, tugging the chains on the nipple clamps every so often to keep them on their toes. She was having a great time and had quite forgotten where she was until she heard noise in the corner of the underground cell. The Duchess had pulled up a hatch door in the roof of the pit, which revealed a set of little steps. Kim presumed that this was a signal for her to stop tormenting Tweedledum and Tweedledee. She ripped off the sticky pads from their balls making them jerk with surprise and pain and, finally, squeezed the nipple clamps to release the tight claws. Kim had always been told that this was the worst part of nipple torture and judging from their reaction she could believe that.

Kim climbed up the wooden steps and came back out into the open medieval barn but it was deserted; there was no sign of the Queen of Hearts or the Duchess. Perhaps the Red Queen had deliberately left her to her own devices to explore this strange place. Kim wondered what she would encounter next.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers
12