Adventures in Nemesisland Ch.20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let this be a lesson to you. You'll never treat women like that again. I didn't deserve what you did to me that day and you'll pay for it. You'll leave this place humiliated. And don't think there'll be an escape for you when you leave this place. She will find out. The Red Queen's spies will look out for you and they will report back to her if you stray. You've seen how cruel she can be and, believe me, this is only a taster, there's far worse that could happen to you here."

The man listened, transfixed by the powerful voice of this beautiful young goddess.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

His hair was grasped by her white glove and his head wrenched sharply upwards so he was forced to look at the cruel hard gaze of Kim, transformed into the fetish White Queen, a vision of gleaming white pvc with the fearsome piece of ridged and contoured rubber sticking out from her.

"I want an apology."

He drew in a deep breath, "I'm sorry."

"You'll have to demonstrate to me that you're genuinely sorry."

"Really, truly I'm sorry," he replied.

It was not a falsehood. He had capitulated. Seeing her there in all her white fetish splendour there was a change of heart in him.

"And will you take your punishment with good grace?"

"Yes."

"Good, then take my strap-on in your mouth and suck it," she commanded.

The hard object was thrust between his lips and he took it willingly into his mouth. He felt the taste of rubber on his tongue and the wide girth of the massive strap-on fill his mouth.

"Suck."

He sucked on it, tugging on the object as his lips slid up and down its length. He did it willingly, even eagerly. He did it not only because he had to but also because he desired to. He actually wanted to submit to the fair-haired girl who just hours ago he thought he could force himself on. He couldn't work out what it was, but she was different, somehow she had been transformed. She was just as beautiful as before as she stood there her hands on her hips rocking back and forth to force herself deeper into his mouth but now she had assumed this dominant and cruel streak that made you want to surrender yourself to her. He felt a sharp gagging reflex as the strap-on penetrated down to the back of his throat but then some relief as Kim pulled it back. He sucked as hard as he could bobbing his head back and forth as far as his restraints would allow him. He was now engaging enthusiastically with his task, desirous of worshipping the fair haired queen and her enormous false cock. Finally, Kim withdrew, pulling the hard object, now glistening with his saliva, from his lips.

Kim knelt down so her face was eye-level with his. Wisps of her fair hair gently touched his face. She looked stunning and smelt exotic and fragrant, every sense combining to lure him into submission to her feminine dominance.

"There's one more penance you have to pay. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I can force it on you. There's nothing you can do to stop me. But, will you receive it willingly. Do you want it inside you?"

"Yes, I do," he nodded.

Kim pulled away, the heels clicked on the stone again. She hitched up her skirt and climbed up onto the whipping bench, kneeling menacingly over the man's back-side as she adjusted her position ready to inflict her final punishment and humiliation. As she took hold of the base of the rubber strap-on to control it the White Queen reflected for a moment before penetrating him. How the tables had turned. She sensed it. Kim could see it in his eyes. She could feel the change in her and embrace how right and good this felt for her. She could sense the dominant streak coursing through her veins like a tingle that was physical and tangible. Wherever this journey had taken her and whatever this awakened awareness of who she was meant in the future she knew in her heart it was the right

She braced herself and explored the man's arse hole, rubbing the hard rubber teasingly across his back-side before finding the right spot. She pulled the flesh of his back-side to expose the orifice she was going to enter and pushed the tip of the white rubber into it. There was a little bit of resistance as the muscles momentarily tightened so she pushed again and felt the false cock go deeper. There was a gasp from the opposite end of the bench. Should she be cruel and just thrust it up his arse as hard as she could? The White Queen was feeling in a good mood and quite generous though. Perhaps, if he hadn't willingly embraced his punishment willingly she would have just pushed as hard as she could and forced herself in but now she was prepared to take her time and do it in a way that brought her some pleasure. And there was no doubt she was enjoying this. God, it felt so empowering to feel this hard appendage attached to her waist, to control it and know she could use it to extract submission from a male, a man who not so long ago thought he could force this act on to her.

Ok, enough time for reflection, thought Kim, let's get down to the task. She warmed to it, pushing herself fully into him so that the massive white cock was fully inside his arse. She revelled in hearing his gasps and moans as she pushed harder with her hips. She alternated between sharp and shallow thrusts and long deep strokes. She could even feel his body responding to her thrusts and moving to accommodate the object so she could penetrate him even further. Kim leant over him, leaning the full weight of her body against his and pressing her tits, pulled up by the tight white pvc, against his back. She put his lips against his ear.

"Take it. Take the pain and humiliation from your White Queen. What do say? What do you want?"

"Yeah, please, give it to me your majesty."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard. I'm going to make you suffer. This rubber cock is going as far up inside you as I can force it."

"Yes, thank you, thank you White Queen," he gasped as Kim fucked his arse harder and harder.

It felt so good, thought Kim, to be so in control, so empowered, to know she could do what she liked. She really warmed to her task. She was young and strong and could carry on driving the strap-on into his arse as hard as she liked to her heart's content. She would give him a fucking like he'd never had before. He wouldn't forgot this day. He'd go away well and truly fucked up the arse but more than that he'd go away tamed and submissive. She'd make sure he'd never forget the White Queen as she pushed into him with hard deep strokes. She would only stop when she'd had enough after she had inflicted the pain and humiliation he deserved and she had taken the maximum amount of pleasure out of inflicting it.

Eventually she withdrew. He looked spent and exhausted with the pain and the exertion. Kim was flushed and excited with the empowering experience. She went back to the front of the whipping bench. His glazed eyes looked up at her. She said nothing but just spat in his face and watched the spittle run down his cheeks onto his lips before stepping away to join the Red Queen.

During all this time the White Queen had an audience though she was hardly aware of it as she was enjoying herself so much. They all looked on awe-struck and admiring and then broke out into a spontaneous round of applause when they realised Kim had carried out the sentence of the Red Queen's court.

"Take him," the Red Queen announced, "give him his day clothes and throw him out on the street. He has been given a just punishment. His presence will never threaten the White Queen or darken the chambers of Nemesisland again. That was an entertaining diversion. Now, my guests and Nemesisland characters you can continue the fun."

She turned to Kim smiling, "you're a willing student in the dark arts of domination White Queen."

"I've learnt from the best," laughed Kim. "It's been quite a day."

"Yes Kim, but your journey hasn't ended quite yet. There is another place you must see and somebody else who is aching to meet you. There's a very special place Kim, where no slave or character in Nemesisland is ever allowed. It's my very own place of secret resort, a mystical wood where I retire to contemplate and where I consort with other pagan goddesses. But your place in my world is special and you are permitted entry into it."

12